Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-16-2021, 08:55 AM   #31
cumcannon

I'm going to start writing the next part Now, however I may not finish it tonight as I have plans, I will try and finish it after work tomorrow, so there shouldn't be too long to wait.
Old 10-17-2021, 11:32 AM   #32
cumcannon

Finally, the end is here. I hope you all enjoy the final part of the story, and I apologies for dragging it on for so long. Thankyou for all your support whilst I've been writing, and who knows, maybe there will be a sequel!

------------------------------------------------------------------

We carried her upstairs into one of the spare bedrooms. It had a metal frame, making it easy to tie her against it. She screamed and squirmed in attempt to escape.
“Let me go!” She shouted
“Not until we get the password!” I replied
We gagged her with her own bikini bottoms and left the room leaving her alone and vulnerable.
“So, what do we do now?” I asked
“I think it’s best we give her some time, maybe that will help her come to her senses.”
We both redressed in before sitting down at the dinner table to come up with a plan. We had a note pad and a pen ready to write down the ideas. We made a list of all the more legal torture methods we could try, in order for her to tell us the password. I jokingly suggested we should waterboard her, but my sister shot me a dirty look.
“How about we freeze her to death?” said Freya
“What are you suggesting?”
“Well, we both know how you reacted to the ice the other day, maybe we put some on her naked body until she can’t take it anymore!”
“Smart idea sis, we need to make sure we take lots of photos, to use against her if she survives.”
“Then at least she wont dare blackmail you again!”
“How about, we use your vibrator and leave it on even after she cums until she begs us to stop!”
“That sounds like fun!”
“Ok you can be my next victim!”
“Only in your dreams ha-ha. How about the last thing, we use a few dildos, starting small and working our way up to the nine incher, and fuck her in the ass until she cries out in pain!”
“Evil, I love it! That should be enough I think, I know I’d tell you anything if that happened.”
“Ill have to remember that!” she grinned
We both got up and I followed her into the kitchen. We filled a glass bowl with as much ice as possible and returned to Kate. Removing her gag, we asked Kate if she had wanted to talk. She said she would never tell us the password, so Freya forced the gag back in her mouth and plunged her hand into the bowl. She took out a clump of around three or four ice cubes all stuck together. Holding them over Kate’s bare stomach, letting ice cold water drip into her naval. Her body tensed due to the low temperature; her fists clenched. Drop after drop she wriggled and squirmed. Following suit, I grabbed one of the ice cubes. Her nipple became erect as I ran rings around it with the ice. She looked so cute being tied up and hopeless. To balance it out I took another ice cube and introduced it to her left nipple. With both of them now hard, the ice had melted. By now Freya had dropped the group of ice cubes straight onto her stomach. They melted creating an icy pool with small streams of the liquid running down her sides. Spreading her legs apart, both me and Freya took an ice cube each to the inside of her thighs. Kate kicked out but couldn’t reach us due to her bounds. The cubes of ice on her stomach ad melted, so we spread out the melted ice across her whole body, making sure it was all covered in freezing water. We only had 5 cubes left, so I took three and left two for Freya. With my right hand I ran my fingers up her thigh to her pussy. Gently I spread her lips apart and placed the ice between them. I slid the first cube deep inside her making her call out in pain due to the cold. Of course, her screams were muffled by her gag. The second ice cube followed the first inside her, however the third wasn’t so direct. I paced the ice over her clit, letting the melted water drop onto her. Holding it closer and closer she shivered, until eventually I pressed it against her. She felt a cold burning sensation on her sensitive clit and was relieved when I moved it away and stuffed it inside of her. She was filled with ice and the water slowly dripped out, rolling down to her arse hole. Trying to clench her tight hole, Freya pressed an ice cube through the small opening, followed by a second. Now all the ice had gone, leaving Freya to sit and shiver in pain. The glass bowl held a small amount of the icy water inside, so I slowly let it drip out over Kate.

“Do you think this little brats ready to talk?” Freya asked
“Hmm I’m not sure, how about we ask her?”

I removed her bikini bottoms and he gasped for air. Her teeth chattered from the ice.
“So bitch, what’s it gonna be?” I whispered in her ear
“You think a little bit of ice will get me to talk!”
“Trust me, there’s plenty more on its way!”
“Bring it!”
We gagged her once more before leaving her alone in the room, letting all of the remaining ice melt. Sitting down on the sofa, we decided to waste a bit of time on Tik Tok, we were in no rush. 20 minutes passed before we remembered there was a naked girl tied up on one of the beds. We decided it was time to go back, so we went via Freya’s bedroom to get her wand vibrator. Returning to Kate we saw that the majority of the ice had leaked out onto the bed. Without warning her of what was to come, Freya turned on the vibrator and held it against Kate’s clit, still sore from the ice.
“Are you gonna talk now!?” I asked, to which she replied by shaking her head.
She moaned through her bikini as her orgasm built up, Freya really seemed to know how to please a woman. Freya directed me to come and stand next to her, before grabbing my hand. She closed my index finger and my pinkie and pushed them towards Kate’s opening. I could feel the chill of the previous ice cubes, as I searched for her g spot. Feeling around she began to moan and arch her back. This must be it. I started stroking it slowly to begin, Freya turned up the vibrator to the middle setting, so I matched the speed with my fingers. We’d only been going for a minute, but Kate looked close to orgasm. I pulled off her blindfold and removed her gag.
“Ready to change your mind?” I asked
“If you think making me, making, ooohhh yessss, keep going, I wanna cum so bad!”
“Don’t worry Kate, we have no plan to stop!”
She ignored the last comment as she was too engrossed in what was happening between her legs. To finish her off, Freya put the vibrator on the highest setting, and I introduced a third finger. She screamed out as she came to the edge.
“Yess I’m nearly there keep going yessss!” She moaned
“Shut up slut!” Freya demanded
“I don’t care It feels too good, yessss I’m gonna cu….”
I had to jump out of the way to avoid a shower as Kate squirted as she climaxed. She soaked the bed as she came, arching her back and moaning loudly.
“Fuck yessss that felt so good!” She cried
“You ready to talk now?” Freya asked
“What are we playing good cop bad cop now, first you try to freeze me into submission and now you make me have a good time?”
“Something like that, I guess if you wont talk, bad cop will have to work.” I suggested
“Hmm good idea brother!” replied Freya
Taking the bikini bottoms in my hand, I untied Kate’s legs and slid them halfway, before retying her. Finally, I pulled them all the way up. Freya shoved the vibrator in between her clit and the thin material of the bikini, so that it was pressed against her. She returned it to the highest setting making Kate moan again.
“I could sit here and do this all day!” Laughed Kate, enjoying the ordeal.
“All day you say, let’s see what you’re saying in a few hours hmm, after your 8th orgasm.” I replied
We left the room, still able to hear Kate’s moans. Once again, we wasted time, this time by watching an episode of our favourite show. We had to turn up the volume to drown out Kate in the other room. The show lasted nearly an hour, so when it was finished it was time to check up on her. When we opened the door, we could see tears running down her face. The vibrator was still going however it was starting to run out off battery, making it much weaker. As I got closer, I saw the bed was wetter than when we left and so was her bikini. I turned off the vibrator and placed it next to her on the bed. She sighed in relief as the constant vibrating stopped. Her clitoris felt extremely sensitive, and any little touch made her shake.
“I thought you said you could keep this up for hours?” I asked
“I didn’t think you’d actually leave me you bitch!”
“What did you call me?” I said slowly rubbing her clit through the bottoms.
“Fuck that hurts I’m sorry!”
“Ill stop when you tell me the password!”
“Fine, just promise me you’ll stop!”
“You have my word!”
“Ok, ok, its 6… 3… 9… 7… 2… 7…”
“That wasn’t so hard now was it!” Said Freya from the back.
I unlocked Kate’s phone and deleted every copy of the photos I could find. Once that was done, I gave her back her mobile and then untied her.
“I guess we didn’t need the final idea” joked Freya
“I guess not!”
We gave her back her sundress and told her that she would take us to her house so we could delete any more copies she had at home. It was getting late so the decorators would have left by now. Once she had her things, she led us to her house. It was a fairly pleasant walk, especially as every time there was a gust of wind, her dress would lift up giving me a perfect view of her round butt. We got to her house, and she led me upstairs to her room. She handed me a few copies of the photos she had printed off which I folded up and put in my pocket. She also logged onto her computer and deleted a file with my name in the title. Finally, I was free.

We left her house and returned home. I used the stove to set the paper copies on fire and then went to tidy up the bedroom. The sheets where still soaked so I threw them in the wash. Freya helped tidy away her toys as well as any mess by the pool. As I put some things back into Freya’s room, I noticed a white thong, just slightly under the bed. It was Kates! I slipped it into my pocket so that Freya wouldn’t see it. She may be my ex, but the sweet smell of her pussy turns me on. As I entered my own room, I remembered, I still have the photos of Kate on my phone, and she doesn’t know. Maybe ill save them for a rainy day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk