Old 10-04-2021, 05:26 PM   #1
redcamel
getDare Addict

Default [Half Fiction] Story of Lea

This is a story partially non fiction, since part of the things I tell happened for real, and part are fiction, because I added some products of fantasy. That's why I invented the Half Fiction prefix (I apologize in advance if I have broken any rule with this). This is my first story, hope you'll like it. Since english isn't my native language, any hint to make the text more correct is welcome.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

I knew Lea some years ago... I was 20 y/old, she one year older. We met the first time at a restaurant, in a company of common friends. I noticed such a fine slim and tall girl, with long wavy blonde hairs, a sweet face with green eyes and few light-colored freckles. During dinner we were seated close by, so we had the opportunity to talk, the common talk of people who meet for the first time at a dinner with friends, but what struck me about her was her shy and almost sad smile, and her clothing that seemed to be chosen specifically to not show her body: a large sweater and an equally wide and long skirt up to mid-calf. After that first time we had the opportunity to meet several other times, always in the company of mutual friends, for an aperitif, a dinner, a cinema, but our conversations were generic and she always showed that shy and modest attitude, and behave as if she was trying to hide her body losing it into loose clothing. Once I talked about her with a common friend, and she said that Lea was the only child of elderly parents, her father died when she was 12 years old, and now she was still living with her mother. Not only: her mother was old, not in good health, but with a strong and prevaricating character she demanded that her daughter take care of her and her needs practically all the time, she had made all the boys who approached her flee, and forced Lea to live as if she were a nurse dedicated only to taking care of her. For her part Lea was too shy and insecure to oppose, and therefore she had ended up submitting to the will of her mother, and had accepted this state of affairs as natural, losing all self-confidence and considering herself not up to par or in any case not worthy of live a normal girl life. The friends were trying to help her, bringing she out of home the rare opportunities her mother allowed her, but she was day by day becoming less incline to go out for fun. Her friends tried to help her, taking her out the rare times that her mother allowed it (always ensuring that they would go out with only female friends, and that there were no boys), but day by day she was less and less inclined to go out, knowing that her mother didn't like. In fact, the opportunities to see Lea became increasingly rare and then I never had the opportunity to meet her again. After about three years I learned that her mother was dead, but I didn't even get to see her on that occasion.

I was surprised when, after another couple of years I received a call from her:

- Hi, I'm Lea, do you remember me? How are you? Do I disturb you?
- Hi Lea, of course I remember you, you don't bother me at all. I'm fine, thanks, and you?
- Not so bad, thanks. I'm sorry to disturb you, I have a problem, and a friend told that probably you could help me and gave me your number, I said her that I didn't want to bother you, but she insisted a lot that I ask you to help me...
- No problem Lea, if I can I'll gladly help you, what's the problem?
- Well... I have to do a competition to obtain a job, and one of the subjects is chemistry... Hellen told me that you know chemistry well, and for sure would be so kind to help me studying...
- Of course, I'll help you Lea, when you will have the competition?
- In a couple of months...
- Ok, come to my house tomorrow 9pm, and we will see what we can do, ok?
- Ok, thanks so much, you're so kind. See you tomorrow.

The evening after she came at my house, we greeted each other cordially, and I lead her in the basement, where I have my books and a kind of office with a big table. I noticed that she wasn't changed at all, the same shy attitude, the same loose clothing, the same long wavy blonde hairs, the same sweet face. We talked about her study needs and established a program: we would have met two evenings at week, at my house, for a couple of hours of study. For the first five weeks we would have studied, then for the last three weeks we would have made some examination simulations, with me questioning her. When she left, she seemed clearly relieved and more comfortable.

During the first five weeks of study, she applied herself diligently, and seeing us so often she also began to seem less shy and a little comfortable, but always remained very reserved. For my part, I found our encounters pleasant, and I began to bear badly her way of dressing, that did not let me understand much of her physique. She was a beautiful girl, tall and slender, I wouldn't have minded admiring a few more details, but the maximum she unwittingly allowed was one evening to raise her skirt slightly, barely baring her knees (and as soon as she noticed that I had looked down she lowered her skirt blushing) and another evening to show up in a blouse and a V-neck sweater, but all I could guess was the confirmation that she had small boobs. So, the last time we met before starting the examinations simulations, I said her:

- Ok Lea, next week we will start the examinations simulation
- Ok!
- My advice is to dress in a way that could put the examiner in a positive attitude
i said jokingly, she suddenly blushed, then quickly left slurring
- It's late, I have to go now, see you

The following week I was wondering if my hint of how to dress had made her so uncomfortable that she would have never show up again, but she arrived perfectly on time, and in a good mood. To my chagrin nothing had changed in the way she dressed, only that she was wearing the V-neck sweater tonight. We sat and I started questioning her, starting with easy questions, that soon became more and more difficult, not only technically, but also because I started putting pressure on her, raising my voice and giving her little time to respond, hurrying her. During the examination I was sitting and she was standing, and she started blushing, babbling, and giving wrong answers... at one point she leaned towards the table to show me a chemical formula on the book, unaware that this way, thanks of the looseness of her shirt and sweater, she was giving me a full view inside her neckline showing practically up to her navel. I enjoyed the view for some seconds, then I shouted:

- MISS, ARE YOU TRYING TO BRIBE THE EXAMINER SHOWING HIM YOUR TITS?

She jumped up, bringing her hands to her chest to close the neckline, and with her face bright red started babbling

- No... I don't... please.....

I smiled

- Lea, it's ok, it's ok, don't worry, it was just part of the simulation, just to check how much you can stand a tough question...
- But I was ACTUALLY showing you my tits... Oh my God, what a shame, I'm so sorry...

She looked really shocked at the idea to have shown me her tits, so I smiled again trying to calm her down

- Lea, it's ok, it can happen, it's not a problem... and don't worry, you didn't show me your tits, your bra did its job and saved their decency

But she gathered her things and ran away stammering "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ....".

Last edited by redcamel; 10-05-2021 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fixed some grammar issues
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 10-04-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
redtiger

A very promising start. You could tighten the details some and make for a faster read but doing so is not especially necessary.

As far as English not being your native language, do not worry about it. Many of the native speakers on this site do not write anywhere near as well as you do. That said, I suggest passing your text through MS-WORD or Grammarly to catch those errors that arise from the vagaries of English (noun-verb agreement; voice and mood consistency; etc.). The more esoteric issues will not be noticed by the vast majority of your readers.

Overall, I am looking forward to reading the story in its entirety.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:45 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
A very promising start. You could tighten the details some and make for a faster read but doing so is not especially necessary.

As far as English not being your native language, do not worry about it. Many of the native speakers on this site do not write anywhere near as well as you do. That said, I suggest passing your text through MS-WORD or Grammarly to catch those errors that arise from the vagaries of English (noun-verb agreement; voice and mood consistency; etc.). The more esoteric issues will not be noticed by the vast majority of your readers.

Overall, I am looking forward to reading the story in its entirety.
Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions. You're right about the details, mine is a deliberate choice, because I'm focused more on character psycology and the building of an erotic tension than on describing the "technical" details of actions. Anyway the first chapter is a sort of prologue, following chapters will be more interesting (at least I hope so).

Last edited by redcamel; 10-05-2021 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:01 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Here is the second chapter, where the things begin to evolve

Chapter 2 - The first admission

The day after I felt worried and called her
- Hi Lea, things are better today?
- Oh, my God, what will you think of me, I feel so sorry...
- Lea STOP! I ORDER you to STOP saying you're sorry. Everything is ok, see you this evening, ok?
- ...... ok ......
- And I want you wear the same shirt and sweater you were wearing yesterday.
- Oh no, please
- Do it.
click.

She arrived perfectly in time, as usual, dressed as I have requested.

- Please...
- No, Lea, listen to me, I'll tell you for the last time: everything is ok, nothing happened, simply accidentally you gave me a quick flash inside your neckline, it's not a problem, it happens, and nobody will blame you for this. Don't tell me you never flashed before! Anyway, if it makes you feel better, I promise you I'll never say it to anyone, but now stop talking about this, ok? Otherwise, my help will cease immediately.

She gulped a couple of times, then said

- Ok, let's go on with the examination then

The evening passed with questions and answers, some correct, some wrong, and, when we finished, she seemed relaxed (as much as she could be, of course). Before going home, she asked me

- May I ask you a question now?
- Of course, Lea
- Why you wanted me to wear the same shirt and sweater I was wearing yesterday?
- Because I saw you shocked, and I thought that it would have been a good way to help you overcome the shock. And why you wore them?
- Because you told me to
- I see. Goodnight Lea, see you next week
- Ok, good night.

The following appointment, with my surprise, she was wearing again the shirt and the sweater with the V-neck. I couldn't avoid pointing it, jokingly
- Hi Lea, are you still overcoming the shock?

she shyly smiled

- Oh, you noticed it... well, the last time you said that you don't believe I never flashed before... actually, I never did it, or at least I never was aware of, but with the garments I usually wear it's virtually impossible. Now I have bought this V-neck sweater, and the first time I wore it I flashed my tits to you. What a shame! And I'm scared that it could happen somewhere else, with people not nice like you, but now I feel safe to wear it when I come to meet you here.

At this point her face was cherry red. Maybe her words meant that she doesn't mind if she flashes her tits to me? Or, even more, that she feels to flash her tits to me? Anyway, I wouldn't be sorry at all if she did it again, since that first glimpse I was attracted by those small tits. Even more, I'd love if she wasn't wearing anymore the sports bra that saved her tits decency, I'd love if she wasn't wearing any bra at all... At last I thought that would have been better not to share such thoughts with her at the moment, so I simply replied

- Ok. Let's go for your examination now.

She was pretty good answering, but now I was focusing on what she said before and was wondering how much confident she was feeling with me... so, I decided to do a thing that, I knew perfectly, could have made her run away and never come back. She was sitting, and I was standing behind her, when she failed two answers in a row I said

- Lea, it seems you are failing too much answers, should I apply you some old school corporal punishments?

she didn't answer, just slightly blushed, so I put my hands on her tits and lightly squeezed them, she had no reaction

- I will squeeze your tits for any wrong answer, and I will caress them for any right answer

again, she didn't answer, simply blushed more, so I asked another question. The answer was right, so I caressed her tits through the sweater, she let me do it without withdrawing or protesting. Another question, now the answer was wrong, and her voice was slightly hoarse, so I grabbed and squeezed her tits, and again she didn't protest and behave with indifference, as if I wasn't doing anything. The next half an hour went that way, with me asking, she answering and her tits caressed or squeezed depending upon the answer. Indeed, her sweater was quite thick, and her tits small and compressed by her sports bra, so the most that I squeezed was her garments, but I didn't mind about it, for the moment I considered it enough that she wasn't afraid of this. When was time for her to go home, none of us talked about the unorthodox examination, just her face was red and a little sweaty, but we greeted as usual

- Goodnight Lea, see you tomorrow
- See you, goodnight

The following evening, I made her sit at the table, standing behind her, and started the same prize/punishment thing starting from the first and up to the last question. Again, she didn't say anything about what I was making with her tits, no comment, no protest, no withdraw. Since she seemed to accept this approach, squeezing her tits to "punish" her I used more strength, and tried to grab more flesh and less fabric than the day before, but, again, she accepted it quietly, the only difference was that this time sometimes she winced and/or made some almost imperceptible sighs. At the end of the "examination" I sat down beside her, then said

- This is the last evening we meet, Lea. Next Monday you have your real examination
- Yes, do you think I'm ready?
- Yes Lea, you made a good job and have good chances to pass the exam
- But... could we make some further examination trainings? I'd feel safer if we could
- Ok then, we could do it Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, is it ok for you?
- Great, I don't know how to thank you for taking care of me... - she blushed - I mean, for helping me
- Don't mind, it's a real pleasure - i put my hand on her thigh caressing it - and it's nice to spend some time with you

She blushed, but, on the contrary of what she usually always did before, didn't tried to avoid my touch, even when, caressing her thigh, I ran her skirt up a little higher than her knee.

- Goodnight Lea, and sweet dreams

Saturday at 4 pm we were in the basement, and we started the examination training, of course with the proven procedure of prize/punishment on her tits, that she again accepted with the usual ostentation of indifference on her part. After several questions, I sat beside her and went on with further questions, now caressing her thigh, slowly raising her skirt up to half thigh, then caressing her nylon encased skin and slightly squeezing at the wrong answers (very rare indeed). She quietly let me do all of this, trying to look indifferent, but her red face betrayed that her was a fake indifference. After an hour I said that we had to quit, because I had to end writing and debugging a program, and that we could have met the day after at the same hour. She said it was ok, but she never saw how a program is made, so she asked if I would mind to show her. Of course, it was an excuse, and, of course, I agreed, curious to see how things would go on. I sat at my desktop and she sat next to me. To be precise she sat next to me sideways, with her feet on the side reinforcements of my chair, putting her knees exactly under my wrist, as if they was the armrest of my chair. Needless to say, my main concern wasn't anymore the program I was working on, but to catch her ill-concealed invitation: while pretending to explain her what a source program is, what means compiling, linking, debugging etc., my hand, a little at a time, ran her skirt over her thighs, enjoying the smoothness of the sheer blue pantyhose that she was wearing. When the hem reached the upper part of her thighs, showing the area where the nylon fabric texture changes and dangerously close to her crotch, she pretended to become suddenly aware of what was happening, and lowered her skirt saying

- But... what are you doing!

I stared right in her eyes and raised again the hem of the skirt up where it was previously, and a, somehow satisfied, expression of fake surrender painted on her face. I went on caressing her thighs with teasing movements, making her slightly spread her legs to have access at the most inner part of her thighs. She didn't protest, and meekly let me do it for some minutes, then started struggling between modesty and desire, looking for the strength to overwhelm the pleasure, betrayed by her eyes, and interrupt me. Finally, apparently frightened of what she was letting happen, with obvious reluctance she let the modesty win and suddenly stood up saying that it was late and she had to go. The edge of her skirt had become entangled, leaving her thighs still uncovered,

- If you *really* want to go... see you tomorrow then

she violently blushed, realizing that I have caught her inner struggle

- See you - answered in an uncertain voice.

Adjusted her skirt covering her legs, and went out.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-05-2021 at 07:52 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 10-06-2021, 09:26 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

Chapter 3 - The awareness

Sunday afternoon. She sat on the chair in my basement, ready to answer my questions. I sat facing her

- No question nor answer today. - she seemed a little bit disappointed - Tomorrow you have your real examination, so today you need to relax and don't think about it - saying this I put both my hands on her knees and started caressing her thighs slowly raising her skirt - You need to forget about all the stress of the examination, and have a nice day

She blushed, as usual, opened her mouth like if she was about to say something, then swallowed and said nothing. My hands slowly caressing her black nyloned thighs pulled her skirt higher and higher. When the hem reached the same height as yesterday, feeling dangerously exposed she put her hands on mine as to stop me, but I firmly stopped her "Hands off!". She slid her ass to sit on the edge of the chair, leaving practically all of her legs out from the seat, closed her eyes and sighed:

- I must admit that this is very relaxing

I continued caressing her until the skirt was completely rolled at her waist and she was completely exposed below her waist. She was wearing white plain cotton panties under the pantyhose, and a light wet spot was visible on the crotch. As she felt exposed, she instinctively closed her thighs, but she meekly spread them as I slightly pushed her knees aside. I stopped for a moment to admire the sight of her long and firm legs spread wide and sheathed in light sheer black pantyhose, uncovered up to the waist. The temptation to tear that light fabric and sink between her thighs was very strong, but I knew I had already pushed her beyond her boundaries of ease, and I didn't want to do anything that would make her want to stop me. So I went on caressing and fondling her.

Her breath accelerated, when I tantalized her inner thighs, coming closer and closer to her slit, then finally started teasing her clit through the nylon and cotton fabric, and she started to moan quietly. I went on until she looked quite excited, then moved to her tits, I slowly raised her sweater and tank top, but when I tried to slide up her sports bra to bare her tits, she stopped me. Not wanting to force nor scare her, I left her bra in place, and pinched her nipples through the fabric, making her moan louder, then moved my right hand between her legs, while keeping the left one on her tits. I tried to slide aside the crotch of her panties, but again she stopped me. Indeed, the sight of her cunt covered only by the see-through nylon would have been very tempting, but again I didn't want to force her, and went on rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples through the fabric.

Soon her body was squirming, she started moaning louder and louder, and finally her body was shake by a sudden and intense orgasm. I went on rubbing her clit even after her orgasm spasm was ended, but with my surprise, she didn't tried to stop me, but tensed her whole body, grabbing and squeezing the armrests of the chair with her hands, spasmodically enduring the post orgasmic stimulation, forcing her own legs to remain wide open, even if sometimes they instinctively started to close to escape such a sadistic stimulation. I toyed for several minutes with her now hypersensitive cunt, enjoying her jolts and contractions, then slowed down and stopped. I was impressed by how tough she was enduring the post-orgasmic stimulation. She panted for a while, slowly recovering her normal breathing, with trembling hands pulled down her sweater, tank top and skirt, only when her body was covered again, she slightly opened her eyes. After a long silence she said

- I suppose I have to thank you for helping me relax. At the same time I should feel ashamed and guilty for what I allowed you do to me, but in this moment I feel too dazed. - blushed more - Maybe it's better if I go before I come back to the reality, and before shame and guilt overwhelm me.

- Don't be afraid Lea, everything is ok.

- Yes, it is, for now. But, please, it's better if you let me go

- As you want. Best wishes for tomorrow, let me know how it goes, ok?

- Ok, and thanks for everything.

I watched her go out, with a slow and uncertain step. I liked her physique, and her face so sweet and shy, that blushed at the minimal approach. Above all, I had enjoyed overcoming her reluctance and indifference, and being able to carry her to that point, despite her being so shy and demure. It had turned me on a lot, and it had also surprised me how on the one hand she managed, despite everything, to maintain the modesty not to bare her tits and her pussy, and on the other hand she had so rigidly and mercilessly self-forced to undergo the post-orgasmic stimulation that I had inflicted on her. I felt she would be a wonderful submissive for who could find the right key. Who knows if we would see each other again.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-06-2021 at 10:30 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 10-07-2021, 10:33 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

Chapter 4 - The surrender

I didn't met Lea again for almost one month, she called me to say that the examination went well, but the final results would have been known after about twenty days. After twenty days she called to tell me that the examination went well, and she had the job. She sounded very happy, and told me that she wanted to invite me out for dinner to celebrate and thank me for my help. We agreed that we would have fixed a day once she would have received her first wage.

After few days, by chance I was near Lea's house, it was about 9pm, and I wondered if I could find her at home. She was living in the house inherited from her parents, a beautiful single house with a garden around it. I could see the light turned on, so I decided to ring the bell. She opened the door, cheered, and let me in. She was dressed in a home attire, and since it was already pretty warm, it consisted in a light gauze nightgown. She welcomed me, then lead me in the living room, and let me sit on a comfortable armchair, while she sat in the couch in front of me. Entering the room, she was preceding, me, and against the light I could clearly tell that she was completely naked under the nightgown, except for white cotton panties. This particular reminded me of the events of a month earlier in my home, the way she surrendered to me, enjoying to be exposed, touched and masturbated up to an orgasm and at the same time keeping part of her shyness and modesty, not allowing me to expose her completely. I decided to play it rough.

- I see you aren't wearing any bra this evening

She blushed suddenly - lovely...

- Why do you say?

- When you were at my home, I always saw you wearing a bra, now the darker shade of your areolas shows clearly that you aren't wearing any.

She suddenly covered her tits with her forearms. I stood up and sat on the couch next to her, then slowly started sliding her nightgown up on her thighs. She stopped my hand, but doing so she had to uncover her tits, so bent her chest over her thighs to protect at the same time tits and legs.

- What's the problem Lea? You weren't so shy at my house, at the opposite I'd say that you enjoyed it

She lifted her torso, pulling down the hem of the nightgown, then covered again her tits.

- Please, stop your hands for a little, let's talk.

- Ok, tell me.

- Well... as first, you're right, my body liked what you did me at your house... but after I felt guilty and ashamed...

- Why? - she waited some seconds, staring into my eyes, probably trying to decide if she could trust me, then started telling

- My father died when I was 12 years old, then I lived with my mother. When I was fourteen, I met a boy, a couple of years older than me... I liked him a lot... One day he went to my house, my mother was out of home, we sat on this couch, started kissing, then touching then... Well, quickly my skirt was raised, in a little my panties were gone, and in less time my virginity was lost... But maybe I lost the sense of time, or my mother came back home earlier than expected, I don't know, just she came suddenly into the living room, I had the time to lower my skirt and he to pull up his trousers, but she saw my panties on the floor, and immediately understood what happened. She was furious, immediately kicked my boyfriend away, yelling at him that she was going to report him for rape of a minor. I was crying desperately, tried to tell her that there was no rape, that I was absolutely consenting, that I loved him. This had the only effect to increase her fury. When he was out of home, she raised my skirt and saw the blood spots between my legs, and had the confirmation that the damage was already done. Suddenly she seemed to calm down, then, with a voice that didn't leave any room for replies said "Now, slut, strip naked!". Shocked and trembling I took off all of my clothes, remaining completely naked in front of my mother. Feeling shy I tried to cover my crotch and tits, but she shouted "Put your hands over your head, whore, you don't deserve to cover yourself after what you've done. Now follow me.". She led me to the storage room where she kept the brooms, then closed me inside, in the complete darkness, since the light switch was outside the room. She left me there three whole days, making me see the light only to eat or use the Wc. After three days she let me out, we went to the living room, she pulled me on my knees and sat in front of me. "Now, little slut, tell me that you're sorry for what you did.". "Mom, I'm really sorry for what I did. I..." "Don't add a word! Now you will learn to be a good girl. You will go out only for school, and for no other reason if not allowed by me. You will wear only clothes of my choice, it means long skirts below the knee, and loose sweaters, your body will never be so exposed to tease or arouse boy's desires. Everyday you'll have to write 100 lines saying 'I must be a good girl and keep my modesty.' 200 saying 'I'm not made for sex' and 300 saying 'I'm ugly, and no one would like to touch me.', I'll check that you write them properly, and you'll do it until I'll say you can stop". At this point I was crying desperately, but I knew that she had a strong character, a lot stronger than mine, so I had no way to avoid my fate. In the first times it was very difficult, but over time I got used to this routine, and obeying all her orders became my lifestyle, I wouldn't have argued for any reason. After about one year my lines writing routines has been revoked, and things seemed to have found a stability. But some pulsion was difficult to repress, and one day she caught me masturbating in the shower. She went on a rampage and closed me in the storage room again for three days. I spent the three days crying and pleading, I was desperate, I knew that I behave bad at her eyes, and would have liked to be able to avoid it, but I wasn't strong enough. After the three days I was again kneeling naked in front of her. She told me that, since I was such a slut unable to control her cunt, I would be allowed to masturbate once a week, kneeling naked in front of her. She would have told me when to cum, and I would have had ten seconds to cum from then. If I would have had the desire to masturbate in other moments, I had to resist. To help controlling myself I had to bring always a clothespin with me, and if I was unable to resist, I had to apply the clothespin at my unhooded clit and show her what I was doing. I was already desperate, but she wanted to give me immediately an example of my future. Told me to masturbate, immediately. I was awfully ashamed to masturbate in front of my mother, but I had to do it. When I was excited enough, she told me to cum, and started counting ten seconds. Of course, 'cause of the odd situation I wasn't able to have an orgasm, and she stopped me after ten seconds, then made me unhood my clit, and applied a clothespin to it. The pain was unbearable, but she said that it was what I deserved for being such a lewd slut, and despite of my screams and cries she left it there for 30 seconds before letting me take it away, that made me scream even louder. So, I spent the following years being trained to control and repress any erotic and sexual drive, being used to have my sexual life controlled and to obey. Especially after my mother got sick and needed more attention, her control on me become even more strict. Despite of this, I have to admit that I wasn't so unhappy, and I loved my mother until the last day of her life.

I didn't interrupt her while telling her story, but when she finished, she realized that got distracted and uncovered her breasts, and immediately covered them again, blushing .

- I see. Not an easy youth. But your mother died two years ago, maybe the things changed after...

- Yes, but 'cause of the long training I was subjected, the things changed worst. As first, not having anymore her to allow me cum, I used the clothespin to avoid cumming at all

- So, it's two years that you don't masturbate?

- Not exactly, but let me continue. Except depriving myself of the orgasms, I wasn't able to change anything else of my life. Being for years strictly under control, being constantly told what to do or not to do, what to wear or not to wear, having even my sexual life totally in the hands of someone else, was not only a lifestyle, but with the years I found my balance in this, and it became my true nature. So now I am what I've been forced to be from the moment I lost my virginity, and now I don't see any reason to change it: what I really and only want is to be what I am now, and I don't want absolutely even imagine a different me, no matter how difficult my life can be. What I really miss is the control. I feel lost without somebody controlling me, I feel somehow unbalanced and without reference points, I never know if I'm doing right or wrong. For years the only thing that made sense in my life was following what was chosen for me and I was told to, and now this sense is missing. My friends try to help me giving me good advices, so I do some things that I think I should do for living, as, i.e., the competition to have a job, but what I need, what I crave are not advices, are impositions.

- But you let me masturbate too, and you had also an orgasm

- The couple of months that I spent receiving lessons from you was the first light that I could saw in so much time. The first five weeks of study I felt relieved to have finally somebody that told me what to do, and I applied at my best not to disappoint you

- Yes, I noticed...

- But the first simulation of examination was amazing, being put under pressure, made feel so controlled, so overwhelmed, was a sensation incredible, like if after a long time under water I went out to breath, but my awkwardness made me behave like a bad girl and show my body, my tits, without being ordered to, and it made me sink underwater again. I failed, and I was desperate because I acted like a stupid little slut. It was a relief when you called to tell that you weren't upset for this. And the fact that you asked me to wear the same sweater was the proof that you weren't (still) considering me a slut. And what you made after, using my tits to prize or punish me was beautiful: I tried not to show it, because I was afraid to look like a slut, but having my body used for a specific purpose made me feel good, so good that I started feeling excited, so anytime I came home after the examinations simulations I masturbated, for the first time in years. Of course, since I wasn't requested nor allowed to cum, I always ended up with the clothespin on my clit to prevent me having an orgasm. And, how it ended was for me absolutely incredible: you taking the control of my body, touching me, exciting me, and finally masturbating me upon my first orgasm in years has been a lot more than what I could desire.

- And now? What's the problem now? - a long hesitant pause

- Well, you did all of this being completely unaware of what it represented for me. This fact made me end up considering all of that like a vacation, a magic moment that is ended, nice to remember, but nothing to dream about. That's why I stopped you when you were about to remove my bra and panties, I was enjoying all of that because I craved it, but I knew well that I wasn't submitted to you, I was just pretending to be submitted just because I needed it, so I didn't feel like to let you access to the most intimate of my body. And the same is now, but I don't want to fake anymore. I feel guilty for having been so selfish, and trust me that since you masturbated me, I never did it anymore. I often fantasized remembering all of those moments, but I used my clothespin anytime I felt the need to touch me, painfully torturing my clit to be sure not to fall into temptation. But now you are tempting me again, and it's hard to resist.... Please tell me, sincerely: are you just making fun of an ugly desperate girl, or are you seriously interested about me? And if you're serious, now that you know the whole story, will still be serious or will just consider me as something it's not worth to mess with?

She was deeply breathing, and looked really distressed for telling me those things

- None of the two, Lea. I'm not making fun of you, but if asking me if I'm seriously interested, you want to know if I'm looking to establish a stable relationship, I'd lie if I say yes. For now, I'm just playing, and inviting you to play with me, and have fun together as two young adults. Now that I know the whole story, and your frame of mind, I find even more intriguing the idea that we could play together, because I feel like we are complementary each other. I don't know where this game could bring us, the only thing I can assure is that, if you accept, maybe I will hurt you, but you won't suffer.

She remained silent for long seconds, then looked at me with a serious expression, slid down the couch kneeling on the floor, and uncovered her tits leaving her areolas exposed in transparence.

- You can't imagine how I'm scared for what I'm doing.... I'm waiting for your orders, Sir!

Last edited by redcamel; 10-08-2021 at 03:54 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 10-07-2021, 07:55 PM   #7
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I just got here and had to read all four. I am enjoying it completely. Love the way the story and the characters are what it is all about. Keep up the good work, I'll try to watch for them.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 10-08-2021, 05:10 AM   #8
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks. Here another chapter, to be continued the next week.

Chapter 5 - The submission

I was surprised by her story, and how she at last ended on her knees calling me 'Sir'. But I immediately realized that I had to act quickly and take the opportunity. Before I somehow sensed her tendency to be submissive, even if I had no idea how to overcome her armor of apparent indifference, so I wasn't completely unprepared, but didn't expect a so quick evolution. I took a pause leaving her on her toes while I was gathering ideas. She said she needed impositions, well, I'd have given her some.

- Stand up, Lea, remove your panties and give them to me

She obediently raised her nightgown and did as she was told. I checked them, there was a wet spot on the crotch

- Are you excited?

- Yes, Sir, I'm wet - now I could see in transparence that she was hairy between her legs

- Remove your nightgown - Nervously she did as I told, remaining completely naked. Her face was bright red now

- Arms up above your head, turn slowly on yourself, I want to see your whole body, stop only when I tell you

She slowly started turning on herself, letting me look at her body. Her tits were small, as I already guessed, with pink areolas of average size. Her nipples weren't erected, and I'll have seen later that they need a very strong stimulation to become completely erected, usually, even if she was excited, they protrude just slightly. Her body was slim and slender, but her ass was round and full, quite enjoyable to see, and, for sure, to take possess of. Her mound was hairy, of thin and dense blonde hairs, that she was keeping trimmed at the sides in a perfect triangle. Her legs were long, absolutely enjoyable under a skirt, as I already saw.

- Stop, and kneel. Now I'll tell your rules. Try to memorize everything, don't make me write them for you, ok?

- Yes Sir, I'll do my best.

- Your body: it's not so bad, but we will go on considering you ugly, it helps to keep the modesty. - and strengthen the sense of submission, I thought by myself - To make it look better, you'll keep it completely and regularly shaved removing any hair below your eyes, anything to object?

- You mean ALL, Sir? Including my crotch?

- Specially your crotch, but yes, all of your body has to be shaved smooth.

- Yes Sir - she swallowed

- Now your dressing code. You usually wear long skirts and sweaters. You will go on this way, long skirts are perfect to hide your legs to other people, and when I'll order to raise it will be humiliating for you and exciting for me. You will make all of your skirts a modification: inside you'll sew some ribbons near the waistband, The ribbons have to be, at least, one in front, one above your ass crack and two at the sides of the hips, and have to be long enough that I can use them to tie and keep the skirt raised at the height of the waist like a raised curtain, if I want you to have your hands free while being exposed for some reason. Is it clear?

- Yes sir, it has to be possible to roll my skirts up to the waist and keep them there with some ribbons.

- Good girl. Now the sweaters, you'll always wear front buttoned shirts below them, I want that once you remove the sweater it will be possible to open the shirt without removing it. Now the most important thing: no underwear is allowed, if not otherwise requested. I've seen you use to wear pantyhose, and you're encouraged to wear them, but panties, bras and any other kind of underwear are banned. If you haven't already, you'll buy a garter belt and stockings, to wear only if requested, the common underwear is pantyhose. Anything to object?

- Sir... I don't feel comfortable not wearing bras, it's also safer for the tits to be sustained... and I never wore pantyhose without panties... and I don't own garters nor stockings.

- Pinch your nipples. Now pull them up... more... even more... Let them fall. Good, have you seen? You have so small and firm tits that they don't need any sustain for now, isn't it? - she had pulled her tits up by her nipples very hardly, and I was surprised and pleased how good she was in facing pain, with the right training her limits would have been very high

- Yes Sir.

- Good. About pantyhose, I don't mind if you never wore them without panties, you'll start from now. I love the feeling of the nylon over your skin, and I love to be able to see you exposed when your skirt is raised, so this will be your new dress code. To make it pleasant in the right way you'll wear only sheer pantyhose, and seamless or, at least, without cotton gusset, it ruins the aesthetic. About the garters and stockings, I'll choose them for you.

- I'll do it, Sir. I want to look the most pleasurable at your eyes, Sir.

- About masturbation: for now, you will go on with the routine of one orgasm per week, in my presence. We will start right now. Masturbate for me!

She put her left hand on her crotch and started slowly masturbating, spreading her thighs, kneeling in front of me.

- Have you ever been fucked, after the first time

- No Sir - she goes on masturbating staring right into my eyes

- Have you ever inserted objects into your cunt?

- Y... yes Sir - she is clearly embarrassed for this admission, but it excites her, because she starts moaning

- What objects?

- I used the handle of my hairbrush, and once a tea spoon... - I thought impossible for her to redden more, but it happens when she talks about the tea spoon, even if she masturbates slowly, the interrogation is exciting her, and her orgasm is clearly coming close

- Tell me about the tea spoon... Why you blushed even more telling me about it? - She moans loudly

- Because I'm ashamed of what I did, Sir.... after penetrating me, I sucked and licked my juices from the spoon as if it had been dipped in cream or ice cream... I felt ashamed, but couldn't help me doing it again and again...

I was happy of this demonstration of kinkiness, and at the same time of the feeling of shame that accompanied it, definitely a promising mix

- Do you want to cum, slut? - she widened her eyes, being called 'slut' made her feel humiliated, but excited at the same time

- Yes Sir, this... ohhhh... little slut badly wants to cum - she outlined the words 'little slut' closing her eyes for a moment

- And if I order you to stop?

- I would stop, because I'm obedient, Sir, but it would be sooooo hard... Please, Sir let your little slut cum...

- Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... - as I started counting, she increased the in-out movement of her fingers, and at the 'five' her orgasm exploded, she rode it for a while, then started slowing down

- Continue fucking yourself... Don't stop slut - her orgasm was now clearly over, but she went on fucking herself, as I ordered, her cunt was hypersensitive, and a grimace appeared on her face, but she didn't stop

- Have you ever been whipped?

- What?? - she widened her eyes, frightened

- I'm planning to use a whip to punish you for being so selfish to take pleasure from what I did to you, leaving me unaware of what was really happening - the grimace accentuated

- Stop masturbating now - she looked relieved to be allowed to stop fucking her sensible pussy

- Do you really plan to whip me, Sir?

- Yes, why not? But I'll do it only if you agree to try, otherwise I will find an alternative punishment, I don't want to impose you anything that you disagree... at least until I don't know you well enough to judge what you could stand and what you couldn't. Now put yourself at 90 degrees, hands behind your back, and let my cock penetrate your hole and fuck you from rear

I said it rough on purpose, to see her reaction talking dirty to her. The first reaction seemed of a subtle pleasure for being spoken to in such a way. Then she realized that it wasn't the quotation of a sentence from a porno clip, but a precise order that she received, widened her eyes, then assumed the position. It was the second time in her life that she felt a real cock taking possess of her tight, wet and now a little sore hole. She jolted when I penetrated her still sensible cunt, but didn't complained in any way.

- How's that an unexperienced girl like you knows well the positions? - now I'was fucking her hard, and her moans was both for pleasure and 'cause of her sore pussy

- I have to confess that sometimes... well, often I watch porn in internet... but I swear I never masturbate to them... so, I know the theory, but have no experience about what it is to practice...

I had just the time to come out and shot my load on her asshole, the thought of a girl with great theoretical knowledge to whom teach the practice had blown me away immediately.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:39 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

This is the last chapter, for the moment, and it closes the part of the story where Lea became aware of her nature, and found the strength and courage to overcome her fears. Maybe a further part will follow?

Chapter 6 - The whip

The following days we met a couple of times, mainly for me to check if she was following her rules, and for her to know that she was under control. She was following all the directions: she was obediently keeping her body shaved, and following the rules of no underwear and pantyhose. She also had almost completed the task to sew the ribbons inside her skirts. It was very exciting seeing how humiliated and embarrassed she looked the first time she showed me her smooth and shaved cunt through the fabric of a skin-colored pantyhose, so I made her tie the ribbons that kept her skirt raised at the front, and she had to model for me for a while, keeping her legs opened and swaying her hips. Then I took possess of her cunt and masturbated her, and when she was on the edge of the orgasm, I applied the clothespin at her clit... she almost felt on her knees... so sweet and obedient...

Finally, I decided it came the right evening to make her face her fears.

She let me in her house. I had practically become the master of the house, as well as of its owner, so I went to the living room and sat in the comfortable armchair. She followed me, head bowed, and knelt in front of me. I lifted her chin and with my index finger motioned for her to come closer, she crawled on her knees coming against the armchair, between my knees. One of the things I loved of her was that, despite of all her recent experiences, basically she was still shy, and, even willingly entrusting her body to me, she still blushed violently every time I took possession of it or bared it, rendering the lovely image of a polite good girl that feels ashamed of herself when it comes to enjoy the sinful fruits of lust.

As I finished to unbutton her shirt her face was reddened, and I enjoyed for a moment the nice contrast with her blonde hairs, before slowly opening her shirt and enjoy also the contrast between her face and the pale complexion of her small tits. I lingered on the thought that in that moment her face looked definitely darker than her pink areolas. She saw my satisfied gaze and my slight smile, and her blush increased.

- Good evening, Lea
- Good evening, Sir
- Have you thought about what I said you?
She looked at the riding crop I was keeping in my hands, and swallowed
- Yes, Sir.
- And what do you think?
- We can try, Sir
Saying it she swallowed again, and her words was almost drowned out, so she cleared her throat and repeated
- We can try, Sir
- Good girl, Lea. Don't be afraid, it won't be as bad as you fear. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, anyway you know you can stop it anytime you want. Do you remember your safe word?
- Yes Sir, it's "vanilla" repeated three times
- Very good, now follow me

I led her in the basement. I had already noticed that in her basement there was a water pipe hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room, for the whole length of the room. It was at the right height that, raising her arms, she could keep it in her hands stretching her body and standing on her tiptoes, and it was strong and well fixed, so that it would have easily borne her whole weight if necessary. I put a couple of big bricks under the pipe, I wanted her to feel comfortable for the first time, and made her stand on the bricks, with her legs apart.

I took the riding crop, then went in front of Lea. Seeing the riding crop she gulped again, then made a long sigh. I toyed a little, sliding the riding crop tip on her naked belly, then up on her tits, avoiding carefully to touch her areolas and nipples.

- Open your mouth Lea, keep it for me, but don't bite it

She gently took the riding crop in her mouth. I raised her wide and below-the-knee-long black skirt, rolling it and binding it with the ribbons on the sides, leaving her legs and crotch exposed. I took the riding crop from her mouth, and started slowly sliding it up and down on her legs, starting just below her knees, from the top of her boots, up to almost her waist, first on the external side of her thighs, then slowly moving on the front of her legs. When I finally was teasing her inner thighs, her breath, already accelerated by the previous stimulation, started breaking into light moans, that became a little at a time stronger as I got closer to her crotch. When I reached her slit, there was an obvious wet spot on her seamless all-nude pantyhose, and when I started sliding the riding crop exactly over her clit and lips, as if I was playing a violin with a bow, her moans became louder and uncontrolled. When she wasn't anymore able to help herself from swaying her hips seeking for more pressure on her mound, I quickly turned the crop stimulating her with the rigid handle, making her body shake and her moans louder. I brought her on the edge of an orgasm, but, when it was about to explode, I suddenly stopped, snatching from her a long groan of disappointment and frustration.
I went behind her, and suddenly took her shirt by the shoulders and pulled it down taking it off from her in a unique quick movement. She gulped and jolted, and her legs trembled a little, 'cause of the feeling to have her torso suddenly bared joined with her state of full but unsatisfied excitation.

- I wanted you exactly like that: sensible and responsive, and at the top of the arousal. Now raise your arms and put your hands on the pipe, pretend to have your wrists tied to the pipe, and don't let it go for no reason, unless you want me actually tie you.

She obediently raised her arms and grabbed the pipe in her hands. I caressed her sides and belly for a while, then started patting her nipples and areolas with light strokes of the leather tip of the riding crop, alternatively the right one and the left one. She moaned and squirmed, widening her eyes, not believing that what she was waiting with fear could give her so intense sensations.

- Now I'll give you light strokes, alternated with hard strokes, count the hard ones

She nodded. I gave her some more light strokes before hitting her left areola and nipple with the first hard one. Despite having been warned, the stroke took her by surprise, she gasped and squirmed, but didn't took off the hands from the pipe, and counted "One". Good obedient girl. I went on with some light strokes, but she was on attention when received the hard stroke on her right areola and nipple, she took a deep breath, then blew "Twooo", and swayed her hips back and forth in the air a couple of times: her body was clearly saying that in that moment, in such a state of arousal the pain inflicted by the whip was fading into pleasure and the two sensations was mixing and blurring, making difficult to distinguish between them... The next two hard strokes were not preceded by any light strokes, and was blown in quick sequence, so if the first took her by surprise, the second one made her scream, more for the surprise than the pain. She squirmed again, this time slowly and for some seconds, her body, naked above the waist, tensed, her legs encased in light skin colored nylon and black boots, exposed up to the waist with her thigh's muscles twitching and the wet spot on her crotch. I stopped for some seconds to admire the image, she noticed it, stared me directly into my eyes and counted "Three.... four...", then closed her eyes and dropped her head back arching her body. I gave her 8-10 light strokes, and she, more or less involuntarily thrusted, and thrusted more at any stroke, so when the next hard stroke landed on her left areola and nipple she thrusted and then tensed her arched body, counting "Five", and then "Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... Thirteen... Fourteen..." I gave her the last ten strokes back-to-back, with an interval of a couple of seconds between them, to give her the time to savor each one but not giving the time for the pain to fade away before adding more pain, and at any number she counted, she thrusted her crotch ahead as if she was seeking for an imaginary cock to penetrate her.

- Good girl

I fondled her wet cunt through the nylon fabric. She took a deep breath, wondering if it was over... maybe... I undid the ribbons that was keeping her skirt raised letting it cover her legs again, then unfastened her belt and the skirt felt at her feet, leaving her naked except for the boots and pantyhose. I laid the riding crop tip on her cunt, and started sliding it again back and forth, in the same violinist motion as before. Soon I could hear again her moans start and get louder, see her hips sway back and forth seeking for pleasure... as I saw her on the edge I stopped the leather tip of the riding crop exactly on her clit, she stopped moaning, stared at me, and widened her eyes as she saw that I was raising the riding crop to blow the first stroke on her clit. No light strokes, her clit was craving hard ones: the first made her scream, the second made her deep breath and the third one made her orgasm explode, starting from her cunt and bouncing up to her head, shaking her whole body. Her hands left the pipe above her head, her legs were trembling, and I had to grab her in my arms to avoid that she could fall from the bricks where she was standing, hurting herself. I kept her in my arms until her ruined orgasm spasms ended, enjoying all her shakes and squirms, then I let her slowly slide down on her knees.

- Nice to see you again at your proper place, Lea
- Thanks, Sir - she answered, looking at me from below and still slightly panting
- How was your new experience?
- Did you enjoyed whipping me, Sir?
- Being your first time, it has been quite enjoyable. But it's bad habit to answer a question with another question, again, how was your experience?
- Forgive me Sir for being so unpolite. I'm not sure... it was painful but at the same time exciting and... - she seemed uncertain
- Go on telling
she blushed
- ...and sexually arousing. I have to admit that I would never have thought that I could have an orgasm while, and *because* I was being whipped on my clit. To be sincere now I feel my tits and cunt hurt, but the orgasm was... incredible, even if it was a ruined orgasm, I think of it as one of the best orgasms I had
- I guessed you enjoyed it, Lea. You started cumming at the third stroke, enough to stimulate your clit roughly, but not too much to let the pain overwhelm the pleasure.
She made a short pause, then looked again at me from below
- Sir...
- Tell me Lea
- Are you going to punish me for being unpolite before?
- I should, but since you behave well at your first whipping experience, and you are in the right position, I feel nice, just give me a blowjob
- A blowjob?
- Should I explain you what a blowjob is?
- Ehm... no... but... I never did it
- I'm sure you little vicious have seen clips of blowjob, so do the same, do your best and swallow
- Yes Sir... Sir?
- Tell me.
- Thanks, Sir.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-11-2021 at 08:52 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 12-15-2021, 12:02 PM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

Here's the seventh chapter of the story. Don't expect furter chapters so soon, lately I don't have enough time to write them (I had to hurry to finish this one, so maybe you'll find some errors, more than usual ). But since my chapters are built so taht can be read also as if they are single stories, I wish you'll enjoy it anyway.

Chapter 7 - Out of home

Our relationship went on quietly for a couple of months. With a certain satisfaction of both of us I started meeting her at her house a couple of times a week, and she always showed herself submissive and grateful for that attention that finally allowed her to express her erotic inclinations in a safe and strictly private context.

Even though I didn't fail to take advantage of her pussy and mouth, it wasn't just about sex. I liked being in control of her, I liked her obedience. By her side, she diligently applied herself to everything I made her do, whether it was dressing or undressing, taking care of her aesthetics, satisfying me or showing me how much she enjoyed her weekly orgasm. She was proving more and more confident in her role as a lover and submissive, and over time she was losing some, even if fortunately not entirely, of that initial shame and shyness, and was less and less hesitant behaving as my slut.

So one friday afternoon I called her, saying that we was to go out for some shopping. As she sat in my car I raised her skirt, to check if she obeyed my request to wear only boots, long skirt and front buttoned shirt. The skirt was just above her knee when she suddenly stopped me.

- What's the problem Lea? I just want to check if you are a good obedient girl

She blushed violently and stammered

- Sorry Red... ehm... Sir... We are in the car, in the public road... I'm afraid that someone might see me with my skirt up...

I secretly smiled in my mind, but spoke with a firm and annoyed tone

- Raise immediately your skirt and prove me that you aren't wearing anything under that skirt, as I commanded, and keep it raised until I don't say you that you can lower it

She was almost in panic, but with trembling hands she slowly lifted her skirt to reveal her bare crotch, looking around fearfully. I looked ahead and in the mirror, no one was coming, so I added the further humiliation of pushing her knees with my hands to make her thighs spread. She was gorgeous with her thighs spread and her cunt clearly wet, terrified of being seen by someone.

- Now unbutton your shirt

She closed her eyes for a second, then always trembling, did as I said, and I moved the hem of her blouse, enjoying the sight of her small, naked boobs. Then I started the car, and told her she could compose herself now. When we arrived at the lingerie shop I choosed for our first purchase, she had calmed down, but when she heared me ask the saleswoman for a garter and stockings for my girlfriend, widened her eyes and blushed again: she was totally uncomfortable at the idea to let somebody know that she could wear sexy lingerie. So blushed even more when the saleswoman asked for the size, and since she babbled that she never bought something similar before and had no idea about the size, the saleswoman went around her squaring her hips and ass with an expert eye. She showed us some garters, and I choosed a black plain one, made of thin strips with no lace, saying that I liked it because it was the one that left more skin uncovered. Lea could not believe her ears, she opened her mouth slightly, but she could not make any sound, and stood there red with shame. She started sweating when I told her to try it on top of her skirt, to see how it fit her. She looked around her, in the shop it was just the two of us and the saleswoman, so she put on the garter belt over her skirt, and both the saleswoman and I stared at her with satisfaction, and I made her turn on herself to have a complete view.

- Good, now some black stockings, sheer, a pair seamless and a pair back seamed, better with silicone bands, after all, the garter belt is only for aesthetics

The saleswoman smiled, Lea was paralyzed with shame, and had the air of someone who craved only to disappear by magic. The saleswoman was packing the objects, and looked at Lea questioningly...

- Ahem... Miss, would you like me to wrap the garter too?

Lea jumped, as if she had suddenly woken up, mumbled something, took off her garter and handed it to the saleswoman. She had to clear her throat twice to say "Bye" to the saleswoman while going out the shop. Once in the car I said cheerfully

- Do you like the items we purchased? You'll look very sexy wearing them

- I've never been so ashamed, you practically showed to that saleswoman how you intend to dress me up for your dirty amusement, she's probably thinking that I am a sort of slut, and the way she was looking at me... I felt like she was stripping me with her eyes leaving me only with that whorish garter belt...

I laughed

- Don't be so angry Lea, such shops exists because people likes what they sell, and her job is to sell items like the ones I purchased for you, so why should she be surprised if someone buys them? I'm pretty sure she likes them a lot too, that she was wearing something even more slutty under her clothes, and the only thing she found odd was that you was so uncomfortable... And remember me to punish you when we will be back at home, you noticed that you omitted to call me "Sir"?

She was silent for a few seconds, an uncertain expression on her face, even if still a little angry, she murmured
- Forgive me Sir, I'm sorry...

- I'll forgive you, but now be a good girl

When she realized that I stopped the car in front of a sexy shop she widened her eyes again and started complaining

- No way, I'm not going to follow you into such a shop for any reason in the world, imagine the shame if we'll meet somebody that knows me... I would sink with shame

- First, as you can see no one can see inside the shop. Second, if we meet somebody that knows you it means that he/she is inside the shop too, so no need to be ashamed. Third, I choosed to do our little shopping on friday afternoon, so there's less people around. Now you'll follow me inside, it's an order.

She made an expression between angry and frightened, but the little excitation to be ordered to do it, made her follow me inside the shop. As I expected there was no one inside, except for a young and pretty salesgirl, Sabina, I read on the badge that was hanging on her dress exactly above her full tits. She welcomed us, asking how she could help. Again Lea was mute, and I told

- Hi Sabina, my slave Lea's ass is virgin, so I want a small anal plug to start traininig her

Sabina smiled and nodded professionally, Lea's eyes widened, her face turned purple, she opened her mouth but again speechless

- Of course. These are steel, perfect for a beginner, suitable for long insertion, and you can choose the gem of the color you prefer

- Exactly what I was looking for, Sabina, what do you think, with her pale complexion it will be better a red or a pale blue gem?

Lea couldn't believe her ears, she was clearly embarassed, ashamed and upset, her face purple red, her lips slightly trembling

- With her blonde hairs maybe the light blue one is perfect, even if you keep her crotch unshaved

Her tone was absolutely professional, but Lea clearly was thinking that what she lived before in the lingerie shop was nothing, and I was absolutely enjoying her shyness, embarassment and shame.

- Good, the light blue then.
- Perfect. I suppose you'll need a lubricant too, isn't it?
- Of course Sabina, give me the more suitable your experience suggests.

She handed me a tube of lube.

- Would you like something else?

- Well, since you're so kind and at the moment we are the only customers, we might see something else, just out of curiosity... Maybe a collar and leash?

- This is soft but strong leather with a light steel chain leash, very nice...

I put the collar around Lea's neck, and she was so surprised and shocked that she didn't even make a move to stop me. She appeared very intriguing with the black leather collar and the leash hanging over her torso. With a playful smile, I took her by the leash and led her to a dressing room at the back of the shop, letting her in.

- Take off your shirt and skirt while we look for something nice for you to try

She looked at me astonished, but from my gaze she realized that it wasn't a joke, but an order, so she started to close the curtain, but I blocked her

- Leave it open

I had noticed that the dressing room was positioned so that no one could see the inside unless they were right in front of it. Lea swallowed, but as I walked towards Sabina I heard the rustle of her clothes as she took them off ... good obedient girl.

- Sabina, how about that tight-fitting tube minidress?

- Here, this should fit her

I went in front of Lea, naked in the dressing room having on only her boots and the collar and leash, and handed her the dress. It was funny to see her writhing to try to put on her dress as quickly as possible, fearing Sabina coming to see. Not that once worn the situation was very different: the dress barely covered her pussy, and at the top it reached just above her nipples, and was as tight as a second skin.

- Not bad Lea, look at yourself in the mirror, what do you think?

- Uh.... oh....

- I understand, go out of the dressing room and let Sabina look at you

She gave me a desperate look, shaking her head silently in broad nods of denial

- C'mon, don't be shy

She took a few tentative steps out of the dressing room, and stood there, her head down, her face red with shame hidden behind her blond curls and her eyes fixed on the floor. Indeed with her thighs almost completely uncovered, her torso naked above her nipples, and the dress that perfectly followed the shape of her body, she was the image of the provocation. But what made her look irresistible was the contrast between this look, sexy and provocative, and the posture that expressed total shame, with her thighs tight as if to protect the little of her body that wasn't exposed. Even Sabina was struck by her appearance, and she paused a few seconds before saying, "Gorgeous" in a tone of sincere admiration. I left her for a few tens of seconds in that position to let her savor the bittersweet taste of the shame, then I told her to go back to the dressing room and give me back the dress. She went in and hesitated for a moment, as if unsure whether she would feel worse wearing that slutty dress, or being naked, then she took it off and handed it to me.

- Nice, isn't it Sabina? It's a pity that she has so small tits, such a dress looks at its best worn over bigger tits

- Well, maybe you're right, but on her hips and butt it fits her beautifully. If you prefer you could have her try on this micro skirt with the same cut and made of the same material...

It was evident that in her opinion that dress was extraordinary on Lea, but with a lot of professionalism she did not want to contradict the customer... and maybe she hoped to be able to take a look at Lea wearing only the micro skirt... I handed the microskirt to Lea, that looked at me with *VERY* desperate eyes, and, fearing that I would let her out of the dressing room again to show her to Sabina, she put on the skirt and immediately covered her breasts with her hands, starting again to shake her head with a pleading look ... I'd swear that it was only because of the risk to be visible from outside the cabin that she didn't get down on her knees to beg me... I decided that I had pushed her forward enough for that day, but I left her a little more on her toes, making her slowly spin around inside the stall to admire her from all sides, then finally I told her to take off her skirt and get dressed, without having showed her topless to Sabina. Her relieved expression was contrasted by the slightly disappointed one of the salesgirl, who seemed decidedly intrigued by the situation, and did not take her eyes off Lea once she left the cabin, keeping her ashamed and confused.

In the end I also bought the micro skirt, the collar and the leash, leaving the collar on Lea's neck, which caused a faint smile and a look of complicity from Sabina. Going out I greeted

- It was nice to meet you Sabina, I think we will come back to see you again
- Thanks, I also hope to see you again soon, even if only to try on some clothing

and she glanced at Lea, who blushed violently and followed me out of the shop without saying a word.

As soon as I started the car, Lea broke her silence

- It was the most humiliating experience of my life: you took me to a sexy shop, you called me a slave in front of that salesgirl, you made me undress and then dress me like a whore and showed me to her, almost you forced me to show her my boobs, after you both made fun of me because I have them small ... what else ...? Ah, yeah, you put a collar on me and walked around the shop by the leash like a dog, and finally you told that girl that we would come back to her again, and she even dared to say that we could come back even if only to let me try some clothes, clearly she had fun humiliating me, the little busty slut!

She seemed really angry, and I knew very well that I had pushed things, now settled, to a new level, behaving in a less protective and more dominant way. I knew, or at least I hoped, that she could follow me in this, and that she would like this, albeit in a painful and troubled way, as it had been in the beginning. After all, I understood that the most humiliating, shameful and transgressive things, compared to her routine, were those that made her most anxious and in difficulty, but that this anxiety and difficulty caused her the greatest excitement. So I decided to ignore her protests and to keep pushing the situation. I stopped the car in front of her house and told her

- Lift your skirt and open your legs

She hesitated, so I urged her on

- Don't make me repeat it

She slowly lifted her skirt and spread her thighs

- Run a finger between your lips, slowly

She did it

- How is your finger?
- Wet
- How's your pussy?
- Swollen and wet ...
- And....
- Very sensitive and excited - she admitted with a sigh
- Lick your finger, then insert it completely in your pussy and lick and suck it until you have it perfectly clean

She did, not without moaning as his finger slowly penetrated her and then came out. She licked and sucked it voluptuously, this stimulation was exciting her. Even though it was now dark, if someone had passed by the car he might have noticed her pale and wide open thighs, but she no longer seemed worried that anyone could see her. I got out of the car and headed for the gate of her house. She got out too, but instead of covering herself up before opening her door, she let her skirt fall over her legs as she stood up

- Don't you forget something, Lea?

- Oh sure

She reopened the door and took out the packages with the afternoon purchases.

When we entered the house I took the packages and told her

- I will personally go and store these things in your room, you go to the basement and prepare the two bricks under the pipe, then take off your boots and wait.

I liked to put my hands in her drawers and closets, and she liked me doing it too, we had talked about it, and, for both of us, my free access to her belongings in the house was a sign of her total submission. Particularly when it came to clothes, underwear, socks and shoes, it humiliated and aroused her.

I put the items in several drawers, so that she could casually stumble upon the purchases we had made looking for other things, except for the lube, which I put on the nightstand, then joined her in the basement bringing the leash with me. Lea had prepared the bricks under the pipe, and she was waiting for me standing barefoot. I undid her skirt and slipped it to her feet. I made sure that more than an erotic gesture it seemed the gesture of one who takes the harness off a horse. Same when I unbuttoned and took off her shirt, leaving her with only the collar on. Taking her by the arm I guided her to stand on the bricks, legs apart, then I lifted her arms making her grab the tube that passed over her head. She was now fully exposed, her expression serious, but her arousal was betrayed by the breath lifting her breasts deeper and more frequently than normal, and the drops slowly dripping down her inner thighs.

- Are you excited, Lea?
- Yes

Being behind her I hit her buttocks with the leather handle of the leash

- Yes what?
- Yes, sir.
- That's better, today it seems you've forgot the good manners. You complained about our little shopping tour, but instead of complaining you could have used your safeword, if it was so bad...
- But I...
- Shut up! But it wasn't so bad, because not only you didn't used your safeword, but since when we entered the lingerie shop your pussy was dripping wet all the time, isn't it?
- Yes sir
- I was afraid that you would have smeared the dress you tried at the sexy shop with your pussy juices dripping down your thighs, was because of that that you kept your thighs so closed when I showed you to Sabina?
- Yes Sir, but not only... I was afraid that she could have noticed my wetness and that the hem of the skirt would have moved up showing my pussy...
- Your wet cunt, you mean?
- Yes Sir, my wet cunt

I walked around her, going in front of her, put my hand on her pussy and slowly started to masturbate her, she was very swollen and dripping. She moaned and dropped her head back.

- So was it so bad or was it fun?
- I..it was... It was shameful, humiliating, and I hated my pussy, that while I was exposed and humiliated like that, she found that shame and humiliation delightful, and wouldn't stop it from throbbing and dripping... I am a good girl, but my pussy is a depraved slut... Like now, she offers herself to your touch shamelessly... Careless, and, indeed, enjoying the degradation to which I am subjected ....

I accelerated the masturbation, and a couple of fingers easily entered her dripping recess, making her arch her body, unable to avoid rocking the pelvis back and forth trying to make penetration more stimulating.

- Poor girl... But you could stop all of it, if you really want...
- I tried, desperately, but the more I thought about how degrading and humiliating the situation was, the more my control slipped on the wetness of my cunt, causing me dizziness and confusion, and the more confused I felt the more my cunt took possession of my will, leaving me trapped between an infinite shame and an irresistible excitement...

Now her body was writhing without restraint, desperately seeking for the orgasm. I slipped my soaked fingers out of her cunt, put my index finger on her anal sphincter and began to gently push. She restrained her contortions, and pulling on her arms she lifted herself as far as she could on her toes, trying not to get penetrated, but without withdrawing.

- Still the struggle between will and desire?
-Yes, and once again desire wins - she moaned slowly lowering herself and letting my finger penetrate her ass. I let it penetrate halfway through her, simultaneously thrusting my thumb into her cunt and suddenly stimulating her clitoris with my tongue. In a few seconds I felt her orgasm overwhelm her as her muscles and her sphincter rhythmically tightened the double penetration of my fingers. When the spasms of her orgasm had subsided, I slowly lowered my arm, sliding my fingers out of her body and causing her a few more jolts, then she slipped to her knees. When she had calmed down enough, she covered her pussy and tits with her hands, and from bottom to top she smiled at me:

- You see? I'm a good girl...

I smiled at her and hooked the leash to her collar, forcing her to follow me on all fours up the stairs

- Yes, you're a good girl, but luckily your cunt is a shameless slut. As soon as she has recovered from orgasm we will also talk about the salesgirls we met today, I'm curious to know what your pussy thinks about them...

Last edited by redcamel; 12-15-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 07:57 PM   #11
Make_u_do_anything

Awesome story!!!
Hoping for a chapter 8 soon 👍
Make_u_do_anything is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Make_u_do_anything for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
d/s