Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2021, 01:58 AM   #1
Pinecone2

Default 21 F cumslut needs to be told how to be an even filthier whore on camera

Hello getdare,

I am a horny cumslut and I would like guidance from you to make me an even dirtier whore.

Recently I’ve been writing hardcore erotica daily (with the intention of submitting it somewhere for money). Because of this, I’ve been more consistently horny than I’ve ever been in my entire life, literally almost 24/7.

I’ve been recording videos of me fucking myself (for my own enjoyment, I don’t plan on posting them anytime soon, if ever, sorry.) Being on camera turns me on, and I like watching my videos as I touch myself after filming (I love watching myself be a whore, I especially love listening to myself moan). I need suggestions on how to shake things up in my videos in the future. Currently my videos generally consist of me sitting with my legs spread on my bed, completely naked, fucking myself, either with my fingers, or my 8-inch dildo (which barely fits into my tight pussy). I also have an 8-speed vibrator to make me cum even harder. Throughout each video I periodically take either my fingers or my dildo out of my pussy and either wipe them all over my tits or suck them clean. My tits are also quite large, which makes it possible for me to run my tongue all over them, to lick them clean too. I’m even able to reach my nipples with my mouth, allowing me to lick, nibble, and suck them as I continue to fuck myself.

I also intend to film myself wetting my pants soon (in the shower only, for easy cleanup). After I finish pissing all over myself, I plan to finger myself in my soaked pants until I cum, maybe more than once.

I cum very easily, and it doesn’t take long for me to become so sensitive that it hurts, and I can’t bring myself to keep going.

I am looking for suggestions on how to shake things up in my videos. You could give me things to say while I fuck myself, or specific instructions on exactly how to masturbate (you can make them as degrading/humiliating as you want). You could give me ideas for different angles to film myself from. Feel free to suggest anything you can think of, please be creative.

Though I will not post the actual videos I record, for every video I film of myself completing dares I will provide an exact description of everything I do and say.

Please make me either so glad that I posted this, or regret ever posting this here. Pleasure me or torture me, it’s up to you.

Limits include but are not necessarily limited to: extreme pain, anything public, anal, and doing much else with my piss besides wetting myself.
Pinecone2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk