Old 04-16-2018, 03:01 PM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Dialog ❤ ask lola.fox anything ❤

i've not done an ama in ages so i wanted to get back into answering fun questions - but with a twist!

-for every post on this this thread i will do one edge.

-for every post on this thread with 10 questions, i will do one edge +10 squats.

-for every 9th post, you may request a dare if you choose. please just include your likes + limits in your post if you'd like a dare. [example, if you're the 9th, 29th, 39th poster this applies to you.]

-for every 20th post, that user may create a custom edge & request a report in return. you're not obligated to create one if you don't want to, but if you're interested please include the details in your post or PM them to me. [example, if you're the 20th, 40th, 60th poster this applies to you.]

-for every 100 posts this thread receives i [or james and i] will complete a task of the 100th poster's choosing within reason.

hopefully this makes things more exciting for everyone involved!

i'll do my best to answer all questions as long as they don't endanger me or threaten to disrupt my life outside of gD..

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

1. What's your favorite healthy meal to make?

2. What's your favorite unhealthy meal to make?

3. Do you have any toys on your wishlist?

4. Have you ever started a rumor?

5. What song has been stuck in your head lately?

6. Is there anything you are jealous about males ?

7. Where is your dream vacation?

8. In your opinion what is the most craziest dare/task you have done?

9. When was the first time you found out you were into "kinky" stuff?

10. Do you realize there may be riots in the streets of GetDare to get to be those special posters? Haha

Everyone loves some good squats
Triangles Task 19 out of 25

Last edited by Dman1212; 04-16-2018 at 03:59 PM.
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #3
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

1. What's your favorite thing about getdare?
2. What is the favorite dare you've ever done?
3. How would you describe your personality?
4. How would you describe your body?
5. Do you have any phobias?
6. If you could meet anyone in the history of the world, who would it be and why?
7. What's your favorite book?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. What's your favorite TV show?
10. Which question (that falls within your limits) would you be most embarrassed to answer here?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:00 AM   #4
lola.fox

Default thanks for the questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
1. What's your favorite healthy meal to make?
hmmm, probably avocado with lemon and hot pepper (on toast for breakfast or plain as a snack) or arugula salad with pecans and strawberries. both are super simple but i can eat them every day and not get tired of them.

2. What's your favorite unhealthy meal to make?
jack pepin’s beef bourguignin. this is probably the best thing ive ever made myself. it’s time consuming but so indulgent!

3. Do you have any toys on your wishlist?
oh yes! i’d love an estim wand, a sturdy wooden paddle, a sybian (in my dreams) and an aluminum cane.

4. Have you ever started a rumor?
ive definitely spread actual facts or things that were told to me - but never anything that i just picked out of the air.

5. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
dramamine by modest mouse.

6. Is there anything you are jealous about males ?
the ability to pee at any time with ease, how easy their shower routines are, the fact that most men dont need to blow dry their hair.. men have so many conveniences!

7. Where is your dream vacation?
i really, really love to travel so it’s so hard to choose just one place. right now it’s probably bali or iceland.

8. In your opinion what is the most craziest dare/task you have done?
i always find these questions quite hard because i feel like these sort of details slip out of my head. i guess snapping partially nude pictures in the main area of my office/my panties&public tasks i wrote about in my blog. doing things at work is always a huge risk for me!

9. When was the first time you found out you were into "kinky" stuff?
i suppose when i was just out of highschool and one of my fwb surprised me by choking me during sex - i wasnt expecting it but really love it- so it got me very curious.

10. Do you realize there may be riots in the streets of GetDare to get to be those special posters? Haha
haha i think there are a lot of really interesting and popular ama’s so this one could easily slip away!

Everyone loves some good squats
i’ve not done any in ages so i thought maybe this would be a good way to get back into them if i get a lot of questions, that is!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:56 AM   #5
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
1. What's your favorite thing about getdare?
reading blogs and truth threads.

2. What is the favorite dare you've ever done?
i like tasks that revolve around pretty bruises .

3. How would you describe your personality?
hmm.. sarcastic, observent and thoughtful.

4. How would you describe your body?
right now a big huge blob thanks to treating myself on vacation . but most of the time - i’m rather short, curvy + have giant eyes.

5. Do you have any phobias?
off the top of my head - saliva + primates.

6. If you could meet anyone in the history of the world, who would it be and why?
thats sooo tough D: i think a younger version of myself so i could try to avoid mistakes ive made and have more advantages.

7. What's your favorite book?
perks of being a wallflower.

8. What's your favorite movie?
julie and julie or breakfast at tiffanys - they’re my favorites to watch when im sad or sick or i want to feel cozy on a crappy day.

9. What's your favorite TV show?
the office - ive watched it over 20 times now and i still just never get tired of it + i love watching it with people whove never seen it before.

10. Which question (that falls within your limits) would you be most embarrassed to answer here?
im not sure D: ive not been asked many questions that sre embarrassing. maybe an intimate question about my past that would trigger a forgotten embarrassing memory?

Old 04-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. Why fox?
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Does your toilet paper role go over or under? Is this important to you?
4. What was the last thing you have in your mouth?
5. When did you last have sex? Did you cum?
6. Do you paint your toenails? If so, what is your favorite color for them?
7. What do you think of when I say 'grapes'?
8. If you could be the opposite sex one day, would you? If so, what would you do?
9. If you could make one rule that everybody in the world must obey, what would it be?
10. What super power would you like to have and why?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:50 PM   #7
streetsweeper

Hi Lola,

What's your top 5 films? I see itd an extension of the question above lol

PM DARES

Last edited by streetsweeper; 04-17-2018 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Repeat
streetsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:45 PM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I knew we had a lola bunny, but I didn't know that we have a lola fox

Did you ever try to be dominant, and if so, how did it work out or how good are you at it?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:55 PM   #9
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?

2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?

3) What are you wearing right now? Describe each item in detail.

4) What does your favourite underwear look like?

5) What is your bra size?

6) What colour are your hair/eyes?

7) What's the best live music concert you have ever been to?

8) What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to?

9) Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)

10) If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)

I'd be pleased to receive a dare, likes and limits in my signature

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 04-17-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #10
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

are there any accents that really turn you on?

I would be honored to receive a dare. My likes and dislikes are in my signature.

***edit shoot Matt you got me. I was looking at the replies on the main thread screen.*
Triangles Task 19 out of 25

Last edited by Dman1212; 04-17-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #11
Winforce

Hi lola,

1. Describe your worst sexual experience.

2. Have you ever swallowed cum? Did you like it?

3. Describe your weirdest sexual fantasy

4. What is your Bra/ Panty Size?

5. Your favourite Color?

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles
Winforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #12
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
1. Why fox?
i just love foxes and feel like we share a few characteristics.

2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
i think somewhere inbetween. i love spending time with my friends and family but also need a healthy dose of me time every week. i also find talking to new people exhausting because i just cant lie and pretend to like them if i dont.

3. Does your toilet paper role go over or under? Is this important to you?
i’m not sure it doesnt reslly matter to me so i usually use throw it on whichever way i happen to be holding it.

4. What was the last thing you have in your mouth?
a sesame bagel with cream cheese and grape jelly.

5. When did you last have sex? Did you cum?
the night before easter - no ): i didn’t have enough time to.

6. Do you paint your toenails? If so, what is your favorite color for them?
i usually get a pedicure since i dont like doing it myself (and they’re just so relaxing). in the winter i usually go for muted pinks, violet, or red and in the summer hot pinks and corals.

7. What do you think of when I say 'grapes'?
right now, grape jelly.

8. If you could be the opposite sex one day, would you? If so, what would you do?
yes! i’d do it all - pee, helicopter, experience blow jobs, sex, and masturbating from that perspective. who wouldn’t!?

9. If you could make one rule that everybody in the world must obey, what would it be?
hmmm either have everyone give me money or to make everyone stop using plastic or force them to do something along that line to help the environment.

10. What super power would you like to have and why?
to be invisible so i could save/get money and listen in on beneficial conversations.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:14 AM   #13
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsweeper View Post
Hi Lola,

What's your top 5 films? I see itd an extension of the question above lol
it happens .

in no particular order -

1. perks of being a wallflower

2. breakfast at tiffanys

3. moonrise kingdom

4. the green mile

5. this is the end

Old 04-18-2018, 08:05 AM   #14
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
I knew we had a lola bunny, but I didn't know that we have a lola fox

Did you ever try to be dominant, and if so, how did it work out or how good are you at it?
i don’t post on the forums much .

sometimes my boyfriend i switch when he’s feeling the urge or im feeling sadistic. i’m not very experience in it since it happens very rarely but we’ve had fun every time we’ve tried it! it’s a bit easier in person i think since there’s more things to do versus online. i don’t know if i’m good at it but i’ve not had any complaints yet!

Old 04-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #15
lola.fox

Star 1 Lucky number 9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?
1. modest mouse
2. ben e king
3. the weeknd
4. justin timberlake
5. childish gambino

2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?
the big sick - it was okay but i thought it would be a lot better than it was.

3) What are you wearing right now? Describe each item in detail.
navy blue skinny pants, brown moccasins, white no show socks with strawberries on them, pale pink cheekies with little cacti on them, a navy boyfriend tank, a pale pink 3 quarter sleeve sweater with little pale pink and white gems near the color and a gray lace bra.

4) What does your favourite underwear look like?
a silky burgundy pair of cheekies with lacey corset hooks in the back. (it sounds weird, but i don’t know how else to describe them.

5) What is your bra size?
36D.

6) What colour are your hair/eyes?
my hair is a light brown with natural blonde and red pigments - it used to be naturally dark but has lightened up so much the past few years. my eyes are green with a hazel like ring around my pupils.

7) What's the best live music concert you have ever been to?
i’m admittedly not much of a music person - probably bamboozle back when i was in highschool.

8) What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to?
smorgasburg! so much good food and drinks and interesting things to shop for.

9) Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue”] yes! i have an ongoing one as well as ones i make yearly - the yearly ones are a little boring.. finance things, education things, projects to complete but i think i actually have my life long bucket list on a thread on here so i’ll come back and post the link to it . found it: [/COLOR]http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....37&postcount=2

10) If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)
probably a toss up between restaurant critic or paid puppy foster. i’d gladly do both!

I'd be pleased to receive a dare, likes and limits in my signature
after reviewing your like list, i tried to come up with something exciting and a bit risky, so i hope it’s within your comfort zone.

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female clothing is visible for 90 seconds by unzipping/unbuttoning - it does not have to be consecutive, it just has to total 90 seconds by the end of your walk.

here’s where you get a say in the matter. choose one task from the list below to complete on your walk:

-urinate (by peeing like normal, on all fours like a dog, by slipping your cock out of your pants and going discretely while walking, by pissing in a bottle or by pissing yourself)
-complete an edge
-bring a marker with you and write “getDare slut” on your chest and making sure its exposed during your 90 seconds
-complete one ruined orgasm

use your phone film yourself going on your walk (bonus points for broadcasting on chaturbate or a similar site) or facetime if you’d like your domme to be your audience. also snap two gD appropriate photos to upload (whether youre in it or its just your surroundings/supplies is up to you).

once you arrive back home you can remove your gag and change back into your regular clothing.

(if you choose to go the chaturbate route please make a post offering to PM the link and time you’re doing this to those interested - if you’re comfortable with that level of exposure.)

alternately, you can modify this by instead taking a drive in your car if you think the walk is too risky. just position your phone in a place where you can be filmed, and when you need to complete a task you can do it while driving if you think you can do so without endangering anyone on the road or by pulling over in a discrete area. also change the 90 seconds to 3 minutes if you go this direction.

i’ve not read many of your reports in the past so please feel free to make any substitutions needed if i crossed any type of limit or misinterpreted your likes. once completed please post a report in your blog!!

Last edited by lola.fox; 04-18-2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Typo
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, custom edge, dare, edge, jameser, lola.fox, squats, task