Old 06-25-2022, 03:55 PM   #1
LockedDiaperBoi

Male 20/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in US

20/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in US

Who Am I?

I am 20 years old, 6'6", 380lbs, and pretty inexperienced overall. I am located in the eastern USA. I live in an apartment with one roommate, and I work about 25 hours a week so I have plenty of free time. I have gone 24/7 diapered for about 10 days and spent the first 7 of those locked in chastity.

What Am I Looking For?

I am looking for a causal dom. I want to be assigned rules to follow that will transform me into a better sub (whatever you think that may be). I hope these new rules with start to feel natural and become part of my routine. These rules can be anything from clothing control, forced exercise, anal/oral training, chastity/denial, diet control, toilet control, ABDL rules, forced feminization, etc. The list goes on and it's up to your imagination. I am willing to try anything at least once, I might be timid at first but with support and patience I will always do my best.

I am willing to send pictures and videos as proof and possibly video calls if our schedules line up. I would prefer to have daily communication via telegram or similar but also understand if less often works better for you.

If this sounds like something you would like to do or if you have any questions PM or message me on Telegram @LockedDiaperBoi

Advertisements
Kink Talk