Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Taking cum at work

So today I was set a challenge to do at work by USmc2022 to fuck one stranger and have him cum in me and suck another stranger off and have him cum on my face while at work

I’m a waitress and in the cafe where I work in London the toilets are in a basement and quite a way from anyone so it’s relatively easy to be discreet as long as I pick my times carefully. I love these types of challenges as it keeps you on edge all day looking for the opportunity and the right person who’d be up for it.

First step is to get the outfit correct. Need to dress for work but also be slutty to attract the right guy. I went with a tight very short black skirt and a tight white low cut crop top. No underwear. At last minute before I left me flat I decided to add a butt plug and inserted one of my medium sizes princess plugs. Always fun.

At work I was super horny as soon as I arrived looking at every guy who came in as a potential for completing the challenge. I was flirty and chatty looking to gauge interest and opportunity. One guy really responded well. He was around 40 I guess (I’m 30) so when he paid his bill he wrote his phone number on the receipt. I took this as a chance and said if he waited 10mins I’d be on my break and can meet him down in the toilet for some quick fun.

Super excited I went down to the toilet and opened the door to find him inside waiting. We quickly started making out, he had my top up over my tits in seconds and soon my skirt up over my ass as well. He felt the plug and was clearly excited by this so he turned me round, bent me over and removed it and pushed his thick cock in my ass. He started slowly and built up but it wasn’t long before he was really pounding at my ass. He came in my ass, withdrew and put the plug back in. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and said I needed to get back to work.

That was the first part of the challenge done and knowing his cum was in my ass really had me hot and desperate for more.

Took a while to find a second cock, but when I did it was a guy who was probably no more than 18. We flirted and I told him to meet me in the toilet and once he went down I followed. Once inside I got on my knees and started to take his cock out. It was a nice cock, not massive, but not small and perfect for deepthroating which he’d clearly never experienced before. When he got close to cumming I begged him to cum on my face. He took his cock out my mouth and I finished him off with my hand and he blew all over my face. Obviously I couldn’t go back to work like that so I rubbed the cum in and cleaned up, scooping some into my mouth and swallowing it, which he loved.

Back home now and still super horny. Absolutely loved doing this challenge today. Sometimes you just have to go full slut to have a fun day!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-22-2022, 09:33 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Damn and I was just in London today, why didn't I pick the right Restaurant?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 04:45 AM   #3
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I had another challenge for yesterday:

3 blowjobs, 2 sex, 1 anal 1 pussy cum on face, mouth, face, in ass and in pussy

Again, very excited to do this and wore the same outfit as before: tiny black skirt, tight low cut crop top and no underwear plus my princess plug

It didn’t go well at work. Although I got some good flirting and banter with a few customers that would have been possibles, we were just too busy in the cafe for me to get any free time to be able to do any of the challenges. After a long and frustrating shift where I was super horny the whole time I left and went back to my flat. Now I had only the evening to complete the challenge which was going to be difficult to do. I was meeting a few friends to go to a busy bar/club, so I needed this to go well. I wore a tight, small red dress and heels. Again, no underwear and plug. Feeling really sexy I met my friends and we went to the bar

A few shots and a bit of dancing and I ended up with a group of Aussie guys, dancing in the middle of them and they were really coming on to me and I was a little drunk and so horny I was flirting with all of them. Next thing I know, someone has pushed his hand up my dress and starts to finger my now dripping pussy. Mmmmm, this felt so good, and before I know it I’m up against a wall with a guy fingering my pussy and the others all stood around cheering. It was a busy, noisy pub, so everyone was very close, but the group were blocking off anyone from seeing what was going on.

I think about 3 of them took it in turns to finger me while the others cheered. I was being such a slut and I was loving it. I was getting so desperate when one of them (and we were all pretty drunk at this point) pulled out his cock in front of me. He was a big guy and his cock was as well. I grabbed it and he pushed my down. So I started to suck him in front of his friends in the bar. I felt so good. One of them said that they needed to get me home, and before I knew it I was being led out the pub by the group. Normally I’m good a reading a situation and assessing risk, but at this point I wasn’t thinking straight and I just wanted a fuck.

In the cab I made out with one of them while the others fingered and groped me. When we reached their house they lead me into the house and before the door was closed my dress had been removed and I was in my knees in the middle of them with 5 cocks around me. I had one in each hand and one in my mouth, swapping around like my life depended on it. The smell and taste of cock combined with alcohol was making me so uncontrollably horny. One of them said to get me on the table.

I was literally lifted up and laid on the table on my back. My head hung off one end and they were holding my legs in the air. A cock was thrust into my mouth and I greedily took its full length. At the same time I felt a cock press against my pussy and then thrust inside me and I was suddenly getting fucked at both ends. For a while I was in heaven. Just loving the sensation of being fucked at both ends while others groped my tits and pushed their cocks into my hands. But the guy throat fucking me got harder and it was soon painful. I tried to pull away but he held me firm and kept it deep in my throat until I was gagging. At the same time I was getting fucked. I panicked as he withdrew but someone else took over and for I don’t know how long I was just used as a fucktoy. They were drunk and had no interest in my well-being so I was just used hard for the next hour or so by 5 big guys. They fucked my ass as well until I begged them to stop but I only half meant it. When they came they did it over my face, tits and also one came in my ass and one in my pussy. They poured beer on me as they fucked me.

At the end I was just exhausted but I’ll admit elated as well. It was a really hard session, but I really got off on just being used like that. To go home I put on my dress and walked the 40mins home with cum on my face and tits and dripping from my holes. I’ve never felt so slutty. It was late but I did walk past a few people who looked at me funny

What a great experience and thanks for the challenge.

Feel free to Kik me challenges. I’ll try to complete and add the reports here

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-26-2022, 07:21 AM   #4
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

And I’ve received my next challenge: fuck 2 guys outside while nude before Tuesday

I’ll try it and report back

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2022, 01:57 AM   #5
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Update to follow but I combined 2 challenges. The one above and this one:

Next time going out find a guy to fuck you and have him cum in your pussy.
Keep his cum inside you and find another guy to fuck, using the first guys cum as lube.
Repeat until you either can't take any more or the night is over.
You're allowed to remove all cum once you get home.

I completed yesterday and will write the report soon. But let’s just say I’m still dripping cum and I’m very sore today 😂

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2022, 04:25 AM   #6
Gutterpunk1

Oh my... Can't wait to read your report
Gutterpunk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 04:40 AM   #7
SingleBall

What cafe? Just asking for a friend...

I enjoyed reading your reports. Have fun!

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 06:28 AM   #8
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so this was a good challenge. Difficult but not impossible

Monday is normally my day off so I wore a thin, short white summer dress and 4” heels and nothing else. The dress only just covers my ass and it’s loose so if it’s windy it will easily blow up, revealing all.

I left my flat at 11am meaning I had to keep going until at least midnight. I decided on a quick win and I called a fuckbuddy I know who is up for quick fucks. His wife was at work and he works from home to I went to his place. He’s in his 40s but has an amazing cock, which is why he is a fuckbuddy 😂

At his we just got straight down to it in his home office. I sucked his cock while he sat back in his chair then I climbed on him and rode his wonderful cock until he came in me. He hadn’t fucked for a few days, so he put a big load in me. I cleaned his cock off with my mouth after and made sure I’d taken every drop of his cum before I left

Then I decided to go into Soho, which is always busy and has loads of sex shops, so easy to find guys looking for sex. I could feel his cum inside me as I was on the tube and when I walked up out the station in Leicester square I could feel it start to run down my legs. Only one fuck and I was already dripping. This was going to be a challenging day. In my report I’m only going to talk about the successes. It was a long day and I had a lot of failed attempts as well, but below are all the ones that fucked me

When I’d left my flat it was a nice, but breezy day. As I walked towards Soho it started to rain, really torrential rain. At first I ran for cover but then I realized that the rain was making my dress see through as it was a light white dress, so I decided to walk in the rain as if I was oblivious to its effect. As it was raining so hard it wasn’t long before my dress was completely see through and stuck to my body. As I had nothing on underneath everyone could see my body but I pretended not to notice

I was walking past a hotel (an expensive one) with people gathered in the doorway avoiding the rain and I could see them all staring at me. Some disapprovingly but others really not even hiding the fact they could see everything. Anyway as I got closer a huge black guy, well dressed and clearly American stepped out and said very politely that I looked as if I needed a place to shelter, I said that would be nice and he told me he was staying in this hotel and that I’d be welcome to use his room. His confidence was really a turn on to the took my arm and led me into the hotel lobby and into the lift. As we walked across the lobby I could feel eyes all over me but no one said anything

In his room he helped me out of my wet dress and stood and cast his eyes over me as I stood naked apart from my shoes in front of him. I’d barely had the chance to take in the fact that I’d just walked up to his room but now looking at him I was so overcome with lust I just moved towards him and we started kissing. Before I knew it I had his massive cock in my hands and I was on my knees worshiping it. It must have been nearly 10” and really thick. He laid me on his bed and we fucked. His cock was lubed by the cum I already had in me and his was so thick that it really felt like I was being stretched. I am 5’7” and slim he must have been over 6’6” and just huge in all areas, so I was totally swamped by him. And he could fuck!! We fucked in several positions before he came. He wanted to withdraw but I begged him to cum in my pussy and he did. I came as well in a powerful orgasm. Amazing

After he helped me back into my wet dress, which wasn’t as see through now but I was wet, cold and clammy. It was mid afternoon and there was still a long way to go so after walking around a bit I went into a department store to look for something to wear to replace my damp dress

After a lot of looking and flirting with various other guys there I managed to persuade someone to help me find a dress. I selected a few tiny, tight, skimpy outfits and got him to come to the changing room with me to get his opinion. He was a guy, about 30 I’d guess. He stood outside and I kept going out to get his opinion. I could see his bulge growing and I was also fighting to keep the cum from clearly running down my legs. After the 3rd dress I asked him to come inside and help me. He opened the door and I was naked. I pulled him in, pushed the door close and groped his bulge. He didn’t need any encouragement and I was soon bent over as he fucked my from behind. It wasn’t long before he came in my pussy to give me my third load. I think he then felt guilty and told me he had to go and meet his girlfriend. I selected the dress I was going to buy (a tight little yellow one with a cut away midriff. As I left the changing room there was a guy stood there. He looked at me and asked if I’d just fucked in there. I laughed and said yes. He literally grabbed my arm, led me back in and fucked me exactly the same way as the other guy. That was my 4th load. And by now I was really struggling to keep the cum in me. Some of it ran down my thighs so I scooped it up and swallowed it so as to not waste any.

The next few hours were uncomfortable and frustrating. I didn’t manage a fuck and I was getting tired so I grabbed a drink in a bar. This was a good move and I was soon chatting to a guy who was coming on to me pretty strong. After a couple of drinks we decided to head to his place as it was on the way back to mine anyway and it was evening by now. Not much to report other than we fucked in his bed, he came in me adding to the loads. He just thought I was very wet and horny, but it was actually other guys cum. After he’d finished my pussy was now a real cum covered, dripping mess. I’ll be honest as I left his place I wasn’t sure I could do much more, with cum coming out of me like this.

But I still needed to fuck naked outside twice before I could go home. And I decided to go to a pub near a park not far from where I live. Lots of drinks and chatting later and I was soon bent over a park bench, naked with an old drunk guy fucking me from behind while I sucked of his friend. He came and then his mate fucked me and came as well. I staggered home, exhausted, dripping with cum and drunk.

This was a challenge that I really thought I’d enjoy and I did, but towards the end it did feel more like a chore than fun as I was so tired from being out all day

My pussy was a real mess when I got home and I sat and played with the cum for a while before showering getting horny while reliving all the fucks I’d had and all the guys I’d flirted with

Still had cum dribbling out the next morning even after I’d showered and I’m sore, so my next challenge will be anal and I’ll post it soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-28-2022, 11:16 AM   #9
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You really have an adventurous life. Shame you not nearer lol

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 11:19 PM   #10
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So these are the next 3 challenges I’ve been tasked to complete:

I want you to get 12 ass fucks in 24 hours. Has to be different guys and I have to be plugged between each fuck

And

Be the personal fuck toy for a male and female married couple for 1 full night

And

You have 3 days to find 6 guys from 6 different countries and have sex with them. In London it should be no problem. You can either take it in the ass or in the pussy

I’m in the process of arranging the 2nd one and hope to complete them all in a week

I’ll report when I complete each one

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-29-2022, 04:12 AM   #11
r0ver
getDare Addict

Sounds like a busy week
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 11:37 PM   #12
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I have an unexpected day off so I will now try to get fucked in my ass by 12 different guys in the next 24 hrs

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-30-2022, 02:41 AM   #13
Rickwills87

I’m in London I can help out lol

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:58 AM   #14
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickwills87 View Post