Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-19-2022, 07:17 AM   #1
YOUNGSLAVE11

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (23 m here)

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (23 m here)

Hello

First of all, I'm 23 years old (idk why getdare gave me 28) slave from Europe. I'm not really the best in writing ad's but I will give my best.

About me:
I found BDSM long time ago and done many things online, from normal things to the most nasty and extreme ones.. Yeah, im very open minded
What I like most is to have feeling im owned and controlled, I like to have my mind "fucked up". Like when you feel you have to listen to your master.. And thats why it's so hard to have me as a slave.. I get bored very fast as slave, if I'm not taken correctly, hard and strict.. But don't worry, I wont ghost up after 2 mins, we can talk and if you are up to it but you never done that before I will help you and try to teach you some things how to take control over me (just start, after that you will have to turn on your imagination )

About you:
To be honest I don't care about you, you can be male, female, fat, slim, young.. I don't really care, I don't even wanna see you, that just turn me on more.. I just need you to have open mind and be dirty, strict and bitchy

- humiliation
- fear
- cbt
- voyager

Dislikes:
- anal

Limits:
- family
- ilegall
- blood
- social suicide

Okay.. you read to here and you are still interested? Good..

You can pm me here, on kik (hothorny996) or on skype (hothorny996).. But I only use skype for sessions, I'm only into webcam sessions and not into pictures or videos..

Thank you, I hope i made it clear enough what I want..

Greetings
Old 06-25-2022, 05:53 AM   #2
YOUNGSLAVE11

Just a bump..

23 m slave here looking for STRICT master who knows how to take CONTROL, HUMILIATE and make a slave FEAR him... Pm me if you think u can handle me
Old 06-25-2022, 09:52 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

It gave you that age because when you signed up you were underage and therefore lied about your birth year.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Advertisements
Kink Talk