Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby New Tunnel Plug - what should I do?

So I’ve just purchased the Meo 24/7 anal stretching ring in size large! I’ve tried it once and it’s huge! Feels amazing but due to the wide neck stretching me open all the time I could only bear to keep it in for around half an hour.

I’m about to be home alone for the week so thought I’d leave it up to the kind and devious people of getdare to give me some ideas of fun tasks to do with it, how to train to keep it in longer, and what to use the ‘tunnel’ aspect for!

I’d like to be able to work up to it being comfortable to wear all day or maybe even sleep the night with it in.

Here’s a link to it - https://www.uberkinky.com/meo-24-7-a...ing-91773.html

I also have the closing plug to close up the hole when needed!

Look forward to some fun ideas and some cruel training! I have an entire week so I’ll try get through every date and write a proper report for each.

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:01 AM   #2
BubblegumWhore

Well someone needs to buy some gummybears…

Toys

Clothing

Kik: Taja69

Likes: feminization, objectification, crossdressing, verbal humiliation, edging, general control, anal
BubblegumWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:09 AM   #3
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Gummybears? Why stop there mini marshmallows or bananas

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:53 AM   #4
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Use that ring. 3 times 30 minutes a week. Next week do 35 minutes ... enjoy!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 11:42 AM   #5
Lly

Gummy bears would be really hot

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 02:54 PM   #6
SissyDiaper<3er

Must be fun have you ass always open... You can't hold anything inside when wearing it, do you?

Loves : teasing, spankings, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

Pet of MerinoSuitSama

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 10:41 AM   #7
Datisjutw

I don't know whether this will work as planned or will lead you to trying to fish out the plug out of your toilet, but hear me out:

The next time you have to shit, you first push that thing in. Then you try to shit through the tunnel, but without loosing the plug.
Could be a nice experience...
Datisjutw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #8
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all the dares guys these are great!! I’ll be starting Sunday after a shopping trip for gummies, bananas and marshmallows!

To awnser an earlier question I do have a closing plug for it as well so can close it if you want that to be part of the dare.

I’ll report back on each as I do them!

Old 06-18-2022, 02:04 PM   #9
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I’ll be doing this starting tomorrow but my girlfriend has ordered I make the time an hour a day! And if I miss a day for whatever reason it rolls over and becomes two hours the next day…

Old 06-19-2022, 07:05 AM   #10
Lly

Maybe you should start a group on Kik for your humiliation. You should also stick some whipped cream up there

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent

PM dares

Old 06-19-2022, 10:50 AM   #11
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
So I’ve just purchased the Meo 24/7 anal stretching ring in size large! I’ve tried it once and it’s huge! Feels amazing but due to the wide neck stretching me open all the time I could only bear to keep it in for around half an hour.

I’m about to be home alone for the week so thought I’d leave it up to the kind and devious people of getdare to give me some ideas of fun tasks to do with it, how to train to keep it in longer, and what to use the ‘tunnel’ aspect for!

I’d like to be able to work up to it being comfortable to wear all day or maybe even sleep the night with it in.

Here’s a link to it - https://www.uberkinky.com/meo-24-7-a...ing-91773.html

I also have the closing plug to close up the hole when needed!

Look forward to some fun ideas and some cruel training! I have an entire week so I’ll try get through every date and write a proper report for each.
So glad to see somebody else with the Meo stuff. I have the large and medium and like you I can only do short periods with the large in.

I guess the best thing is to try and hit an hour then build on that. I fought the medium for ages but eventually managed to wear it for 29 hours with a couple of re-lubes.

As mentioned above gummy bears would be very interesting! I would totally get used to it first though before you introduce any irritants
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 11:05 AM   #12
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so just as an update to everyone thank you so much for all the dares so far there’s been a great response to this post. I will work through them and report back one by one although it might have to start tomorrow!

I’ve been bad due to being busy with work for a couple of days I’ve not been using the tunnel and think I will struggle to fit it in right now! I’ve just inserted my large silicone plug which I’ll leave in for the night. That should leave me nice and relaxed down there ready for the fun and games to start with the huge tunnel plug tomorrow!!

Old 06-20-2022, 09:11 AM   #13
wingman78
Longtime User

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this one yet, but one of my favorites when using my largest tunnel plug is fucking my ass with a thin, long dildo right through the plug. So get yourself a dildo that will just fit through it and then once you receive it give that a try.
Old 06-20-2022, 09:51 AM   #14
Lly

I just had a really kinky idea… what if whenever your girlfriend needs to piss, she pisses into your open ass!

Dislikes:

PM dares

Old 06-21-2022, 12:28 AM   #15
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Okay so I properly started this yesterday. I may have been over ambitious with my girlfriend increasing the time to an hour a day! Being out of practice it took some time to get in, I had to fuck my ass with my large silicone plug to try and loosen it up. Then quickly replace it with the tunnel and sit down on it wiggling my ass to work it in bit by bit.

Being hollow the blunt end is quite tricky to get in and being metal it’s so unforgiving!!

Anyway eventually it stretched me to the max and sucked it’s way into place. I felt so exposed, my legs went weak, and being able to look inside in the mirror was a weird turn on but also a little scary.

After around 30 mins my ass muscles started to ache and my body tried to start pushing the plug out. I was determined to make the hour so roped it in place with a crotch rope and squirmed around on the floor enduring the last 30 mins before removing.

Thanks for this dare it will be difficult especially with the adapted hour a day version but it will definitely be good training!

The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, tunnel plug