Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2022, 03:51 PM   #16
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Agree that the shorter skirts rule should continue to apply (from day 4 as suggested), but not sure about this "you're allowed to wear panties thing"

Instead, roll a dice every day (if you can't meet the criteria, wear no panties):
1: Any panties allowed
2: Only thongs allowed
3: Only lightly coloured and very see through (no patterns) panties allowed
4: Only thong in a wedgie OR crotchless panties allowed
5: Only reversed thong allowed
6: No panties

Also, you'll roll the following every day for additional rules. See my Shrinking Skirts main dare for punishments for failing to follow them:

1) No additional rules
2-3) You may not hitch down your skirt with your hands
4-5) You may not cross your legs
6) 2-3 and 4-5, and if you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (2 fists should be able to fit between your inner thigh, and count to 100 before you can close them).

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-12-2022 at 03:57 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 01:21 PM   #17
MaybeHailey

Week report so far. I have started wearing the skirts again this week. I rolled each day for my 2 rules to follow. On Monday, I rolled a 2 and a 3, meaning a thong and no hitching down my skirt. For today, Tuesday, I rolled a 1 and a 3 again, meaning any panties and no hitching again. Excited to see how the rest of the week goes.

I did not go to the gym today, but I did yesterday. As per the rules I had to wear a butt plug to and from the gym, change in an open area, and workout in my smallest booty shorts and sports bra only. I wore my plug to the gym but was too nervous to take it out in the open since there were a decent amount of people around so I took it out in the bathroom. Same with putting it back in. There were too many people for me to comfortably do it. Hopefully this is okay, but probably not. I await anymore rules or tasks.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 03:25 PM   #18
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
Week report so far. I have started wearing the skirts again this week. I rolled each day for my 2 rules to follow. On Monday, I rolled a 2 and a 3, meaning a thong and no hitching down my skirt. For today, Tuesday, I rolled a 1 and a 3 again, meaning any panties and no hitching again. Excited to see how the rest of the week goes.

I did not go to the gym today, but I did yesterday. As per the rules I had to wear a butt plug to and from the gym, change in an open area, and workout in my smallest booty shorts and sports bra only. I wore my plug to the gym but was too nervous to take it out in the open since there were a decent amount of people around so I took it out in the bathroom. Same with putting it back in. There were too many people for me to comfortably do it. Hopefully this is okay, but probably not. I await anymore rules or tasks.
Excellent work Hailey loving your reports. As for not removing and placing your plug in the changing room area, it does seem rather unfortunate to have to punish you when you've otherwise been so exact at following the rules, but a rule is a rule and if breaking it had no consequence then there'd be no incentive to follow the rule in the future.

As such, let's treat each rule break the same as the skirt punishments. Other users may add to this list but for now I've lifted it straight from my dare. You broke the rules twice, so that's two punishments.

The following punishments can be selected once:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Edge in a public place
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your home

The following punishments may be repeated:
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. Keep going until someone accepts.
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Make someone cum on you somewhere visible (not to be covered by clothes). No washing for 24 hours
- Undo your button to below where your bra would normally sit for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out
- No peeing in a conventional toilet for 24 hours
- Ask someone to give you 20 over the knee spanks

Hopefully tomorrow you'll be more lucky with the people in the changing room, or will conjure a way to take your plug in and out without getting noticed.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-14-2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2022, 12:05 PM   #19
MaybeHailey

Hello all! Sorry I have been away for a little bit. Some life stuff happened and could not complete what was needed. As a a result I will be restarting my week this Sunday for the new rules needed for this week. For this week I am looking to have my clothing rules decided for me when I am at home, go to the gym, or go out with friends/family just as the previous weeks. I will be alone for a few days this week as well, Monday and Tuesday, if you want to add something specific for those days.

One rule I am considering is body writing. This is something I find really appealing to try. So if you have any rules regarding what to write and where to write it, maybe even what to use to write it, that would be great. I had the idea of having a new word written on me each day selected by any of you guys. So Sunday I would have one word, but by Saturday I would have 7, rewriting the other words as needed each day if they fade or get washed off.

Lastly, during those 2 days I'm alone, please give me some dares to do. I will report back on them as well.

Thanks everyone!

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
Old 06-24-2022, 12:33 PM   #20
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Same rule as before, only two items of clothing to the gym. It will make the body writing... Interesting.

As for the writing: 'I Like Piss Play' on your waistband. Better hope your gym clothes don't move too much so it is revealed.
Old 06-24-2022, 12:46 PM   #21
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Same rule as before, only two items of clothing to the gym. It will make the body writing... Interesting.

As for the writing: 'I Like Piss Play' on your waistband. Better hope your gym clothes don't move too much so it is revealed.
So does that mean I only write that on my waistband before the gym or is that the phrase I start with on Sunday and have to rewrite it every morning for the week? Just want clarification so I follow correctly.

Old 06-24-2022, 02:04 PM   #22
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

As for clothing rules for this week:

You have to wear underwear this week besides of the gym.

Every morning you have to toss a coin:

Heads: you have to wear used panties of your sister the whole day.
Tails: you have to wear used panties of your mother the whole day.

And the skirt shrimper should be also a rule for this week.

For a dare when you are home alone:

You have to masturbate and cum once on your sister’s bed, once on your brother’s bed and twice on your parents bed. You have to masturbate with an item of the room you are in and you have to pull dirty used underwear in your mouth from the person which room you are in, that’s why you have to cum twice in your parents bed.

Have fun
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 04:50 PM   #23
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
As for clothing rules for this week:

You have to wear underwear this week besides of the gym.

Every morning you have to toss a coin:

Heads: you have to wear used panties of your sister the whole day.
Tails: you have to wear used panties of your mother the whole day.

And the skirt shrimper should be also a rule for this week.

For a dare when you are home alone:

You have to masturbate and cum once on your sister’s bed, once on your brother’s bed and twice on your parents bed. You have to masturbate with an item of the room you are in and you have to pull dirty used underwear in your mouth from the person which room you are in, that’s why you have to cum twice in your parents bed.

Have fun
Thank you for the outfit restrictions and task to complete. I will be sure to give you a report as soon as I do it in a couple days. Do you want me to do all 4 back to back or spread them out? Do you have a preferred order as well?

Anyone else interested in giving tasks or rules are more than welcome. Don't be shy!

Old 06-25-2022, 06:14 PM   #24
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Fine to have a reset for this week but for the following week I wish to see you follow the previously agreed rules for the next week, plus an extra punishment. If there are no consequences, why have rules in the first place, right?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-26-2022 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-26-2022, 12:35 AM   #25
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
Thank you for the outfit restrictions and task to complete. I will be sure to give you a report as soon as I do it in a couple days. Do you want me to do all 4 back to back or spread them out? Do you have a preferred order as well?

Anyone else interested in giving tasks or rules are more than welcome. Don't be shy!
Some additions.. you have to masturbate naked on the bed of the persons room you are in, panties or shorts have to be inside out before you take them in your mouth and the object should be something from the room that they are proud of.. after using the object you can’t clean it and have to put it back on a different place in the room you took it from.

I don’t mind about the order and it doesn’t have to be back to back, but to make it riskier you could do it when your family is in the living room or if that’s too risky for you, start 20 minutes before the person of the room said that he or she will be back at home for example.

I’m looking forward to your report and hope you’ll continuing after this threat as I have much more ideas for you!
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:45 AM   #26
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Gym

Gym rules.

For the next gym visit it's a no underwear visit. A sports bra is still a bra even if you wear it instead of a shirt.

Good luck and hope your not to heavenly chested.
If you have questions or need something adjusted pm me
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:18 AM   #27
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Ooh yes I like your no underwear rule for the gym. So, tight leggings and a t-shirt it is
Old 06-27-2022, 12:23 PM   #28
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Fine to have a reset for this week but for the following week I wish to see you follow the previously agreed rules for the next week, plus an extra punishment. If there are no consequences, why have rules in the first place, right?
I can agree with you there. I will make sure to get back to your requested tasks and punishment.

For Sharkey and Caya, I went to the gym earlier today and wore only the specified t shirt and tight leggings. The leggings weren't too much of a problem but with the t shirt I felt very loose on top, even though my boobs aren't big. I managed well enough though. I'll see how the rest of the gym days go.

I have also been writing "I Love Piss Play" on my waistband as instructed by SerBlack every morning. Luckily my waistband covers it as well as my other outfits. At least well enough.

I am now home alone for the next two days. I have tasks given by ElTigre which I will start completing later and report back.

I think that is everything. Feel free to add more bodywriting for the rest of this week, kind of exciting how it could be seen accidently. Also, dares to do at home for the next 2 days are welcome. I have a few chores to do, but otherwise I will be checking back here every so often.

The following user says Thank You to MaybeHailey for this post:
Old 06-27-2022, 02:22 PM   #29
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wear a piece of bondage gear next time you go out: Handcuffs on one wrist or put a gag in and cover it with a mask.

Also noticed there was no opinion on my outfit…though I think it would be fun. You are certainly free to ignore it…just making sure the post was seen.

Maybe, if no one else is home, you should be naked inside at all times.

For a fun game. You cannot change clothes at home. If you want a new outfit on you must take it some where else to change. When you change…strip naked…and edge once before putting on the new outfit.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 02:28 PM   #30
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

While home alone you must be nude unless completing another dare. You should also go outside nude at some point if it is possible to do so safely.

You should also wear your butt plug at least four hours a day.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk