Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2022, 04:12 PM   #1
MaybeHailey

Default Clothing rules/dares for the week

Hello all,

I am looking for some rules regarding what clothing I am allowed to wear this week. Specifically, I am looking for rules regarding when I am at home as well as a potential different set of rules when I go out with friends or to the gym, etc. I am also open to specific dares that would fall into this category that may not be a rule but a one time dare. If there are certain rules that overlap, I am open to moving them to a different week as needed.

Thanks!

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:02 PM   #2
mih

You may only wear miniskirts and your highest heels when out with friends.
For the gym, only shoes and two other items of clothing may be worn.
Do you live alone?
mih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:05 PM   #3
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

At home alone nothing

Going out.. No panties, tong, this week for you, no matter where you go
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:15 PM   #4
mih

Once you must go outside with just a skirt and bra.
If you notice someone starting flash them
mih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 04:43 AM   #5
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

So as I suggested in your other thread I really think your week's skirts should be controlled by https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=4764546 . I also think you should play in expert mode given it's the second time this dare fits your request.

For the gym, I agree with the original mih's 2 item maximum - a shorts bra and booty shorts would work, or a t-shirt (no bra) and tiny shorts, or a leotard. Nothing too flowy!
When you get changed in the gym you are to remove and put away all of your clothes, shower and return to your clothes naked (towels are for drying, not for covering up), before taking your time to get re-dressed. Any opportunity to be naked in public must be maximised.

I would suggest no bra when going out with friends in addition to your skirt requirements but this might depend on your breast size. If a bra needs to be worn it should be as thin as possible (ideally laced over your nipples) and a contrasting colour under a thin white, low cut top.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-06-2022 at 10:50 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 02:35 PM   #6
MaybeHailey

Thanks for the rules so far. I will be taking the advice of mih and sharkey to only wear booty shorts and a sports bra at the gym, nothing else. I usually shower when I get home. Am I required to shower at the gym to add in that extra dare each time I go?

I will also follow the rule of not wearing a bra when I go out with friends. I have small boobs, so a bra is not required.

To answer mih's question, I do not live alone. I will be home with my family for the summer, so I live with my parents, brother, and sister.

I will also follow sharkey's shrinking skirt task for the next seven days, without panties. This excludes when I am at the gym.

A quick wrap up so far is: no panties, no bra when going out with friends, only skirts that shrink each day, and only sports bra and booty shorts at the gym.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
The following user says Thank You to MaybeHailey for this post:
Old 06-06-2022, 02:56 PM   #7
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
Thanks for the rules so far. I will be taking the advice of mih and sharkey to only wear booty shorts and a sports bra at the gym, nothing else. I usually shower when I get home. Am I required to shower at the gym to add in that extra dare each time I go?

I will also follow the rule of not wearing a bra when I go out with friends. I have small boobs, so a bra is not required.

To answer mih's question, I do not live alone. I will be home with my family for the summer, so I live with my parents, brother, and sister.

I will also follow sharkey's shrinking skirt task for the next seven days, without panties. This excludes when I am at the gym.

A quick wrap up so far is: no panties, no bra when going out with friends, only skirts that shrink each day, and only sports bra and booty shorts at the gym.
Excellent, looking forward to hearing how you fare. And absolutely, you should use the gym shower on every visit - no hiding
Old 06-07-2022, 04:29 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Create a worthless slut outfit from an old T-shirt you rip to make a crop top, and home made cut offs. Aim to wear this outfit one day a week. Go barefoot in it and carry cheap flip flops with you. You may put on the flips only if in a public place where someone makes you put the, on…or if you feel you need to absolutely protect your poor feet. If you do wear them around whenever you go inside you MUST take them off until you leave or made to put them on. Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 04:37 AM   #9
Daring-Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post

I think showering every time at the gym should be a rule and you should only take a hand towel. On a few days you should "accidentally" wear panties instead of booty shorts.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

KIK: Daring_Alice
Daring-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 06:58 PM   #10
MaybeHailey

A quick update of my week so far. It feels weird, yet exciting to not wear underwear all week, especially with a skirt. It is getting kind of risky as my skirt is getting quite high up on my thighs thanks to the shrinking skirt instructions. I have been to the gym a few times this week like I normally do. Wearing only the booty shorts and sports bra is not too bad. I can see many people looking at me which is exciting. Regarding the shower in the locker room, it is a bit humiliating for me to walk around naked to and from the shower, but I'm getting used to it. I definitely look strange compared to anyone else who would cover with a towel.

Anyway, sorry for a late response since my week is almost up. If you have a new set of rules for next week, I can start taking suggestions now to start on Monday.

Also, I will have a few hours alone both days this weekend so any quick dares I can to alleviate my constant excitement would be nice.

Thanks!

Old 06-10-2022, 07:04 PM   #11
Lyb
getDare Addict

For next week, I quite liked the gym outfit so i think it should be used again adding your butt plug to it. You can remove for the shower though.

Also for your free time i should at least once practice your bj skills by sticking the suction cup dildo to a mirror, put nipple clamps on and cuff your hands in your back before sucking on the dildo for 10mn

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 08:13 AM   #12
MaybeHailey

For next week on Monday I will keep my gym outfit of only a sports bra and booty shorts with the addition of the butt plug.

As for the task of sucking the dildo, I will complete that in about an hour once I have the house to myself. Anymore tasks to complete during my time alone will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 06-12-2022, 02:07 AM   #13
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Be very careful with your butt plug whilst working out - I don't disagree that you should be plugged but safety first. There's a lot of movement in the gym and you don't want anything getting stuck. If it isn't going to work for you whilst working out you should be plugged for your journey to and from the gym, which of course means finding a way to take it out / insert it whilst in the changing room. Chose your moment wisely!

Do you have a skimpier pair of booty shorts and sports bra for this week? If not you should acquire them, just to keep the heat turning up on you as you'll surely be getting used to your current outfit by now.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:56 PM   #14
MaybeHailey

Thinking about what you said sharkey, I will probably refrain from wearing the butt plug during my workout, however I guess I have to wear it to and from the gym meaning putting it in and taking it out in the locker room.

I don't have any sports bras that are more revealing, but I do have slightly smaller shorts, so I will wear those instead, of course without underwear I assume. They show the bottom of my butt, so I'm sure people will be happy to look.

Regarding Lyb's instructions, yesterday I was able to practice my bj skills as instructed. I wore the nipple clamps and handcuffed my hands behind my back and sucked it for the 10 minutes. I felt so dirty watching myself in the mirror, but it was such a turn on.

If there are any other rules for this week besides my outfit in the gym, feel free to add as this new week starts tomorrow. Glad to be free on the shrinking skirt rule. It was dangerously short the last few days without panties. I'm scared I was seen, especially by my family. yikes!

Thanks again for any contribution!

Old 06-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

You will be wearing panties the whole week (while sleeping, in the house, while with friends etcetc), except when you go to the gym. However, this will be the same pair of panties for the whole week. With panties, also the shrinking skirt challenge will be less intense: you will do it again, but your starting-shirt for tomorrow is the same size that you had on day 4 of last week. Of course you will shower during the week, but... only at the gym.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk