Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-20-2022, 12:21 AM   #1
gortu89

Default [Non-Fiction] How i got a stranger to take a naked picture of me in public

This if my first time posting and English is not my native language so go easy on me

Introduction:
For years now i have been enjoying going for hikes in nature and finding a secluded spot where i take som pictures of myself naked with the timer function on my phone.
After spending some time reading these forums i found myself getting more daring and wanting more, as if i wanted someone to see me as well.

So after tinking about it for a while i thought that it would be really daring to get someone to take the pictures of me standing naked in the forest instead of the camera itself, and it would be even better if the person was a stranger.
with this in mind i was allways thinking about asking someone if i met them on the trails, it would have to be "perfect" in the sense that it would be a female, the picture would have some meaning to it (like standing in front of a great view not just a creepy guy in the woods asking to flash his bits), a time of day where there where few people around and that the person was around my age (30 ish)
Now as time went by and i went on hikes in the forest this was always on the back of my mind but i never got the situtaion "perfect" and i was naturally affraid to ask someone to take a picture of me.

Story:
So one day i was leaving for a hike 1 hour car ride away from my home town, the spot itself is a popular one but i left early in the morning as i had nothing else going on that day and the weather was beatufil.
As i arrived in the parking spot i could see 1 other car which i thought was wierd but i guessed it was normal since it was early.
I started the hike and about after 15 minutes i see a person sitting on the trail having a rest, it was a female about my age, i greeted her and she greeted me back (it's common curtesy in my country to allways greet people on the trails), i went on my hike not thinking much of it until i was about 100 meters in front of her that it popped into my head, "wait a minute, this would be the perfect oppurtunity! Im 1 hour away from home so if someone comes they probably wont recognise me, she was around my age and there are few people here."
I noticed my heart started pounding from the thought that i might ask some stranger to see me naked and i felt it making me horny.
So the next part was that if i where to do this it had to happen "naturally", i kept walking about 5 minutes and the landscape opened up, it was a viewing point, so i sat down and rested waiting for the person i met earlier to catch up.
I see her around the bend, i could feel my heart outside my chest! She passed me without me daring to ask, as i started hating myself for not asking she was sitting down about 20 meters away from me to have a rest.
I thought this has to be a sign! I walked up to her and asked if she could take a picture of me since there was such a nice view here, she said offcourse!
Just as she said it i think i said "do you mind clothes?" or someting jibberish because i was really nervous, she said "no im fine", so i handed her my phone to take the picture and started undressing really quick, she started to giggle and said "oh so that's what you meant when you asked about the clothes"
Now in my rush to undress i forgot my socks and she asked "should i get the socks in the picture as well?" kind of in a taunting way since i had not completely undresses, i said "no take it from above the ankles".
She took a couple of pictures and i got dressed really quick, my heart was still pounding and probably my face was red as a tomato but she seemed really cool about it as if i had made her day (probably a cool story to tell friends)
So i said thank you and continued to the top of the mountain, and this is where i found it to be kind of awkward since i had forgotten that she was offcourse heading the same way as myself! So i met her again on the top and we started talking for a couple of minutes, turns out she is actually from my hometown, my heart sank and i was really worried that we would have some common friends or that she would be able to identify me but it was only a couple of minutes before i excused myself and went down towards the parking spot.
As i arrived i could see that the parking was packed with cars so i felt relieved that no one had seen me, i drove home thinking about the experience and was grinning from ear to ear!

My next dare would probably be to get someone to take a picture of my front as well but that might be too much for most people, taking a picture from the back is kind of harmless i feel.
gortu89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gortu89 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk