Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-26-2018, 02:17 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart Exposure, what are your thoughts?

Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 02:29 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default exposure

[QUOTE=lilith_;3437640]Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

Yes and Yes
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I love being seen naked aroused .
That is great
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
I think its great people are seeing me nude and downloading and sharing my pics.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
Its great .
Yes I do because I am a nudist and live nude and don't care who knows.
I love exposure.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:46 AM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

]

Yes, I have done both

It does make me horny knowing that anyone can see them and I have no control over them, not knowing who will see them.

I think both, but more for the humiliation as I know I'm not likely to get much attention, it's not like I have an amazing physic lol

I think this is only really an issue for females, I doubt anyone cums to my pictures lol

This is the scary part, I don't think about it too much when I'm putting them up and feeling horny, whike I'm horny it feels exciting. but then afterwards when I'm not feeling so horny, it does sometimes worry me... Although there's just so many pictures out there, especially of guy's, that I think the chance of someone specifically picking mine is probably unlikely, and even if they do the chances of them uploading it to a website that anyone I know is likely to see and recognise me, is extremely remote.

Having said that, that's when I'm thinking rationally lol when I'm horny, the thought of someone else having control of my pics and being able to post them anywhere really excites me, I have thought about giving my pic's to someone who would do that, maybe even with face. But not found anyone to do that yet, which maybe is a good job lol

The loss of control and the knowledge that they could end up anywhere and there's nothing I can do about it does excite me. But it does depend how horny I am..

No I don't show face in pictures. Well I did once and that's the one picture I really do worry if anyone did download or screenshot... There are a very few people who I have sent pictures with face too though, so if they wanted, I couldn't stop them posting them online.

N/a

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 09-26-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:19 AM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
]

Yes, I have done both

It does make me horny knowing that anyone can see them and I have no control over them, not knowing who will see them.

I think both, but more for the humiliation as I know I'm not likely to get much attention, it's not like I have an amazing physic lol

I think this is only really an issue for females, I doubt anyone cums to my pictures lol

This is the scary part, I don't think about it too much when I'm putting them up and feeling horny, whike I'm horny it feels exciting. but then afterwards when I'm not feeling so horny, it does sometimes worry me... Although there's just so many pictures out there, especially of guy's, that I think the chance of someone specifically picking mine is probably unlikely, and even if they do the chances of them uploading it to a website that anyone I know is likely to see and recognise me, is extremely remote.

Having said that, that's when I'm thinking rationally lol when I'm horny, the thought of someone else having control of my pics and being able to post them anywhere really excites me, I have thought about giving my pic's to someone who would do that, maybe even with face. But not found anyone to do that yet, which maybe is a good job lol

The loss of control and the knowledge that they could end up anywhere and there's nothing I can do about it does excite me. But it does depend how horny I am..

No I don't show face in pictures. Well I did once and that's the one picture I really do worry if anyone did download or screenshot... There are a very few people who I have sent pictures with face too though, so if they wanted, I couldn't stop them posting them online.

N/a
Thank you for the detailed answers! <3

Old 09-26-2018, 08:56 AM   #5
owlart
getDare Devil

Neither, but I do have a fetlife account with pics there. The account is set so only friends can see the images though
I enjoy the fact that they can see me, but it is also a little embarassing given some of the pics I've posted
Because of the way I have the account set, only friends (usually people I've met or interacted with online) can see the pics I post. I can't imagine anyone would ever get turned on enough to cum to my pics though.
Again, as it's set to 'friends only' this isn't really relevant. If friends want to, they're welcome to.
If they're not recognisable as me (I don't post face pics), then I'm not too worried about it.
I don't show my face in pics I post online, though I have sent friends/Dommes pics of me very exposed which show my face, but I trust them not to go public with my pics
N/A

50 / Male / sub

Looking for a suitable Domme
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:31 AM   #6
gbdare

Yes, I've done both.

For me,it's definitely the attention and I enjoy getting it from any interested adults.

It's very arousing for me thinking about people getting off to my pictures. I love getting feedback from people telling me about what they did while looking at me and fantasies of things they'd like to do with/to me!

It's very exciting knowing that anyone could download and spread my pics and I have no control over what they do with them.

I would be very excited finding myself on a website where I didn't know my pics/videos had been uploaded (and that has happened a few times). Not only do I not mind my pictures being spread, I encourage it!

I usually do show my face. I like the feeling of being fully exposed and the risk of being recognized.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:49 PM   #7
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, definitely t.e. Maybe kt, I can't remember. Definitely other websites, too.

I like the attention, which is why I don't really like t.e. I prefer one-to-one (or one-to-a-few if I'm lucky). If I'm just posted on some website, I have no idea who has seen it or what their reaction was etc so it's a bit boring for me.

I mean, that would be really cool and all but not all naked pictures on the internet get cummed to. I don't know if anyone is choosing mine.

I don't really like it, but the risk of that happening is an inevitable part of it.

Going back to #2, my favourite part is knowing people are seeing the pictures, knowing their reactions and interacting. If it's on a website I don't even know about then there's no fun in that for me at all.

No. I used to, but now I worry too much that it could get seen by somebody I know and that just scares me a bit too much. There's still a chance I can get recognised by what I do post but I really love naked dares and stuff so I guess I have to play with a certain level of risk.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:45 AM   #8
antJ

Yes to first part, no to second.
The humiliation. Knowing literally anybody could view me.
Don't really think about it. Not bothered.
This is why I'm careful not to show my face! But it excites me to know people could download my photos.
The first time this happened it freaked me out but as long as I haven't made myself identifiable I think there's no harm.
No, never.
n/a

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
DianaAu

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album? Yes I have been few times on temporary exposed. And I have posted more private pictures elsewhere.

I feel excited. For me it's more about the attention or risk of getting to much aattention.

I feel good about it, almost flattering. But I dont't know how I would feel if I knew and saw who is cumming to them. Better leave it to the fantasy

I always allow to download my pictures. They will get them anyway if they want to. But I never give out my personal information. I don't want to be fully exposed - it's a fun game until it get's serious. It could ruin your life.

Actually, excited. At the end, deep down, it's the whole point of exposure.

At start I didn't, but last few times I have. It is addicting and you want to reveal more and more. You need to do reality check time from time - between fantasy, reality and consequences.

At start I didn't like the thought of exposing myself at all. I thought that there is no chance (with my luck) that someone I know will not recognise me. But now, I think, even IF someone recognized me, he would be someone close to me (if you are not super popular random acquaintances most likely will not recognize you) they will keep it to themselves or warn me about it.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:24 AM   #10
FrenziedHazel

Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

I started to dip a toe into it very recently.

I don't think I have!

There are some onesubmissiveact photos, and I know somebody in real life who has Fetlife posting consent, and a series of webcam screencaptures that make me squirm to think about.

I'd say exposure is mostly embarrassment and humiliation. Although perhaps attention is some part. Also control is a huge thing for me. I find it hard not to fight and undermine dominants, and the idea that they have a magic button they could use is a huge thrill, and perhaps a way to explore a subbier space than usual.

I don't know that they are, or would. But they might. I'm not a big fan, but I think I like the fact that I'm not in control of it.

The scary thought is what if its non-strangers?

I think there is a thrill knowing that the onesubmissiveact ones could end up on a random site. It shouldn't be life destroying, I guess.

The other ones are more awkward, because if they get released they will go onto Fetlife, and people in my local kink community will see them. I don't suppose it makes much difference if they download them, just I'll have to face those people at munches and events. There would probably be a lot of teasing.

I'm probably actually going to do what I'm told, anyway...

Well, I'm probably not identifiable, so its unlikely to impact my day to day life. I guess there would be an embarrassing (or probably humiliating, thinking of my pics) thrill to it.

I don't. The person who has the webcam images has agreed to conceal my face if they get uploaded, and I trust them.

Well... I do dislike it. I just sort of like it at the same time. The conflicted squirmy cringy blushy feeling is a high, though.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrenziedHazel for this post:
Old 09-27-2018, 11:27 AM   #11
lilith_
getDare Devil

I thought I should answer my questions too

I have been on temporary exposed and soon to be on kink talk! I have also pictures of me on my Tumblr.

I love the attention. I won't lie. I probably do it because of it I love getting compliments and seeing the number of expends going up! Yes, I know, it is very shallow and slutty, but hey! I enjoy it so there's no harm! I haven't posted anything too humiliating, other than my pussy and gaping ass. I'm kiiinda proud of my anal training, I wanna show it to the whole world!!!! And so I do

They have sent me pictures of their cum on my photos on a tablet haha I loved it! I am happy to make them cum and give them some joy haha

Honestly, I am not comfortable at all (yet) with that idea, but I am sure my pictures have been screenshoted so there is nothing I can do about it.

Oh God. Actually I don't think I would react very well to it, but I'm sure there is a big risk of it happening with all the screenshots. What worries me the most is that there's not really consent to this since no one is gonna ever ask politely if I want my pictures to be spread. So the non consensual part is freaking me out a little. That might change in the future, who knows.

Nope, never. Maybe lips (like my avatar) but nothing more.

At first i was really afraid of it because there is no control of who sees me naked. For a long time I wanted to have control over that, so exposure (even if I really wanted to try it) was a no no no no no no no!

Old 09-27-2018, 11:34 AM   #12
2bchew
getDare Addict

Lets see,my thoughts on exposure...as long as Lilith keeps doing it Im all for it!!!
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:39 AM   #13
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Lets see,my thoughts on exposure...as long as Lilith keeps doing it Im all for it!!!
Oh, I'm all into it now

Old 09-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post

Exposure is one of those kinks in which women have the clear 'advantage'.
I do like the idea of exposing myself but I know that almost nobody is really interested in seeing me let alone would be turned on by it. Which is one reason why I'm wary of doing it: it serves no real purpose.
Additionally, I think it's very risky. Whatever you put on the internet you can never undo. Even sites like temporarily exposed or snap chat are not safe. You think the pictures don't get saved but they most likely are. Also, anyone can save any image that appears on a screen at any time.
If you do share pictures, you have to be really really careful to make sure there's nothing identifying in them, which can be more tricky then you think.
I may be a little paranoid myself but yeah, I find it very risky. I even find it risky sending my Misses stuff. Not because I don't trust them, I totally do. But I don't trust email and Google. Any email you sent also gets stored somewhere in some database so if it gets hacked, however small that risk may be, your pictures could still leak.

I think this pretty much answered all your questions. My Misses have seen every single part of me, including my face. But I have never put anything identifying of myself online. It's just too risky. I have thought of sharing a pictures of me in panties (just the panties part) online but I probably won't because nobody would be interested in that. Even though the thought of it turns me on a little bit, that's just the idea of somebody enjoying it whereas in fact this doesn't happen.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:49 AM   #15
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Exposure is one of those kinks in which women have the clear 'advantage'.
I do like the idea of exposing myself but I know that almost nobody is really interested in seeing me let alone would be turned on by it. Which is one reason why I'm wary of doing it: it serves no real purpose.
Additionally, I think it's very risky. Whatever you put on the internet you can never undo. Even sites like temporarily exposed or snap chat are not safe. You think the pictures don't get saved but they most likely are. Also, anyone can save any image that appears on a screen at any time.
If you do share pictures, you have to be really really careful to make sure there's nothing identifying in them, which can be more tricky then you think.
I may be a little paranoid myself but yeah, I find it very risky. I even find it risky sending my Misses stuff. Not because I don't trust them, I totally do. But I don't trust email and Google. Any email you sent also gets stored somewhere in some database so if it gets hacked, however small that risk may be, your pictures could still leak.

I think this pretty much answered all your questions. My Misses have seen every single part of me, including my face. But I have never put anything identifying of myself online. It's just too risky. I have thought of sharing a pictures of me in panties (just the panties part) online but I probably won't because nobody would be interested in that. Even though the thought of it turns me on a little bit, that's just the idea of somebody enjoying it whereas in fact this doesn't happen.
I totally get what you mean! I always make sure to crop everything around me when the background isn't neutral, you never know who might recognize your kitchen or living room.... And it's one of the few times in my life that I'm glad I'm broke af and I do not have tattoos :P other than that, when there is nothing that can identify me... I don't really care who sees them. Of course it's a little scary being hacked and I hadn't thought about it.... But if they do hack me they will see that there is no money to steal and blackmail me for money because as I said..... broke as fuck.

Thank you for your answer! It is always interesting to hear a different opinion.

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure