Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-14-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
running_man

Default Betting/pay up for someone else

Did you ever make a bet or play a game where someone else (e.g. your partner) had to pay up when you lost?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:29 AM   #2
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

I do have poker night...
But in our case we always bet our wives or gfs when we out of money.

And even after that we bet sex related too..
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #3
running_man

The reason why I'm asking, last night after lots of alcohol with my gf, a very good friend of her and her husband, we were talking about our recent slutty outfit dares. We had already decided to go to a swimming lake together tomorrow, probably the last warm day this year and the last day this certain lake is open for swimming. Well, in the end we had the idea that one of our ladies could assume the slut role tomorrow and a game of chess between the other husband and me should decide who it will be.

The losing lady will wear flip flops and a bikini but the bottom has be a thong style one... Plus a mini skirt for the way there and back (mostly by car) and nothing else. At the lake she will take off the skirt and stay like this until we leave. And she will be the one to get the drinks and food from the self-service counter which is 100 or 200 metres away from the beach. Ladies just wearing bikinis there are not unusual, sometimes in brazilian cut ones but thong style is very rare.

Well, I made a stupid mistake and lost the chess game... and now my gf will have to pay up, presenting her butt to the people at the lake. She already did that at the beach on holiday far away but never at a lake in Germany she says. Looking forward to tomorrow...
Old 09-15-2019, 05:21 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default bets

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
Did you ever make a bet or play a game where someone else (e.g. your partner) had to pay up when you lost?
Not as such but we have played games where its been couples competing with couples so both have to do the forfiet not just one person .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:13 AM   #5
running_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
The reason why I'm asking, last night after lots of alcohol with my gf, a very good friend of her and her husband, we were talking about our recent slutty outfit dares. We had already decided to go to a swimming lake together tomorrow, probably the last warm day this year and the last day this certain lake is open for swimming. Well, in the end we had the idea that one of our ladies could assume the slut role tomorrow and a game of chess between the other husband and me should decide who it will be.

The losing lady will wear flip flops and a bikini but the bottom has be a thong style one... Plus a mini skirt for the way there and back (mostly by car) and nothing else. At the lake she will take off the skirt and stay like this until we leave. And she will be the one to get the drinks and food from the self-service counter which is 100 or 200 metres away from the beach. Ladies just wearing bikinis there are not unusual, sometimes in brazilian cut ones but thong style is very rare.

Well, I made a stupid mistake and lost the chess game... and now my gf will have to pay up, presenting her butt to the people at the lake. She already did that at the beach on holiday far away but never at a lake in Germany she says. Looking forward to tomorrow...
That's nearly 3 years ago and the other couple and us (the above-mentioned girlfriend has become my wife in the meantime) will go to the same lake today once again. Remembering our game we decided to play once again but this time the stakes were higher... The other husband and I played two series of card games against each other. The first one decided whose wife will present her butt in a g-string bikini bottom and the second one about whose wife will be completely topless when at the beach (she may wear a small unlined bikini top when leaving the beach e.g. to get food or drinks). We know that topless is allowed there.

I was very excited but optimistic to play better than last time. We played the first series in a "best of 5" mode. I was always one loss back but could keep up with my opponent until 2-2 but then lost the last game. I was so hopeful to win at least the second series which we played in a "best of 7" mode. Same thing, I could keep up until 2-2 but then lost the last two games quite clearly. Well, worst case. It was so devastating. We will be soon heading to the lake and due to my losses, my wife will be wearing nothing else than a g-string bikini bottom when at the beach or while swimming. Being topless is the harder forfeit for her as she has got much bigger boobs than her friend and furthermore both of us we got our nipples pierced a few months ago. She will be an absolute eyecatcher.

The only problem for me, Mistress (my wife) had promised me she will reward me generously if I win both games but if I dared to lose just one of the two games I shouldn't expect mercy... One week in chastity for the first game, two weeks for the second one, plus additional punishments at her discretion.

After returning home she attached weights to my nipple rings, I had to kneel down and received a fair spanking on my ass. Today when we return I will face three long weeks in chastity or at least in denial. And that won't be all she already told me.

In three weeks' time I will released because we will go on a holiday trip together with the other couple. I will tell about this another day.

Advertisements
Kink Talk