Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2022, 02:27 AM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 22 female public bondage need ideas

My Dom has started doing Puic bondage and making me go nude in public. I will post pics and tag link in comments.

So far I have been tied to a bench and used and my swimsuits has been taken away while I swim. Forced to ride naked in the driver seat. Made to wear my vibrator and buy stuff in there store and wear it for a 3 he ride. We are looking for more ideas.
I want to be caught. We have 200 ft of rope, collar, vibes. I want ideas and I will post pics. Please show me my place. I am required to leave how things went. Make me regret. We are doing almost anything recommended.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 02:37 AM   #2
Bamous

Default Public bondage ideas

Get a dildo, put it in your vagina and use a crotch rope to hold it in place. Wrap the rope around your tits and seperate them. No underwear just throw on a white or pale coloured dress and go to shopping.
Have fun

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 03:08 AM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Get a dress that is see-thru and just wear that with a pair of heels to a restaurant or while shopping. Adding a butt plug and a remote controlled bullet vibe can add to the fun.

Something like this: https://m.fr.aliexpress.com/item/225...site4itemAdapt for example.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 03:38 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

Default idears

first of all i recommend wearing something with a small bell on it all the time(preferably a collar or a simple choker)... grabs attention and makes you feel very humbled.

Now for the ideas.
First one requires a anal hook.
Anal hook should either be tied to a collar or to a rope chest harness.
Clothing to wear over your hook and harness: Mini/micro skirt Low rise hot pants etc. Bandao top, crop top, under boob tops etc. The End of the hook shouldn't be covered by clothes.

I recommend high heels and good look squatting and bending over.

Now its time for grocery or clothe shopping

Second one (jear I am going to recommend my own stuff...)
Risking your clothes Exposure edition
made by me and we can modify it to suite your needs even more.

Third one (from me again...)
Bikini and bathing suite fun
if required for more fun times we can modify it to suite your needs.
Recommend going to a public swimming lake(less chance of getting band from the place)

Fourth one
Body Writing Dice Dare/Punishment by Dexi.
I recommend wearing the bikini from the third one or something simulare.
Task would be to go in a busy store somewhere in another city and by something

fifth one
get your ass whipped nice red and streeky.
Dress up in tight panties (yes there are allowed for this) and a normal t shirt.
Your dome drops you of at a bus stop outside the city and waits in the city mall for you to arrive.

Sixth
randomly order her to kneel down in opublic and to expose her chest.

Seventh
underwear is only allowed to be worn on special occasions and only when explicitly stated.

Aithth.
Pizza delivery dare can be combined with nudity body writing handcuffs ball gag etc to make it way more furn

ninth.
Let him tie you nude with a blindfold and earmuffs on in the woods near a Walkway or street.
Everyone who comes by and notices gets the chance to write something on your body .

tenth
Next time you drive somewhere remotely lay in the trunk of the car instead of sitting in a seat.

Oh and than there are simple things like public cum walks, photo challenges with strangers as the photographers, accidentally going into the wrong shower at a public place,strip club amateur night, zoom or omegal shows, hotel rooms with open dors and posti its on the door. etc.

if you ahve questions or wahtn somthing explained dont hesitate to aske me
and have fun

Last edited by Caya; 06-25-2022 at 03:42 AM.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 04:09 AM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

wirte a saml sing that reads.
aske me to show you my tits.

go out in a busy street. everyone who ase gets a good long look at your exposed tits and if you want even a feel
can be doe with ass and pussy aswell
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 05:53 AM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Tits towing !

One idea very Bondage is when you is on country road with not pavement, you is nude, elbows tied together and wrists in reverse prayer position, brcouse it push out more your bosom.

You is gagged sonyou not complain and you not annoy with useless chat and stay shutup.

Anal hook in ass and dildo in cunt he shall add and tie with rope so they not fall out of the your used holes.

Now all three holes stuff, you is ready for walk around.
He attach one rope at back of the car, and with 3 meter of rope, attach st tits bondage tied well like two ripe fruit melons.

Your task is walk around and follow car while he tow you by the tied tits, untill he like.

For the pictures, do some album in Get dare and censor body parts forbidden at the view. This sufficient to demonstrate you done the public bondage.

We wait you confirm what you promised at yourself

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 07:10 AM   #7
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Tied to a street light, hands above your head clothed. Once you are stuck tied to the light your Dom can cut your clothes off leaving you naked and trapped.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:04 AM   #8
lurker54321

Have you sir pick out a very skimpy, but not nude, outfit for you to jog in. fairly late go jogging/walking down a trail at a park or such. You sir carries a bag with some supples, cuffs, when you are about a 15 min walk from the start he will edge you, then strip you nude, cuff you nude to a tree (or between 2 trees) blindfolded, with your hands and ankles cuffed so you cannot move or cover up. Stay like that for 5 mins if you are right on the trail or 10 if you are in view but a bit out of sight (his choice). He will edge you again while releasing you then cuff your hands behind your back, remove blindfold, put a leash on you or tie some rope to work as one and start walking you back.
He can free you and give you your clothes back about 5 mins from the start.
Also, where will these pics be posted?
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 05:34 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a store naked under a coat and barefoot. You may carry flips but only put on if made to. You may not leave until you tell 5 people you are naked under the coat.

Broke in a bikini (swimsuit) is fun. Given the high price of gas. Pull up in just a swimsuit. (Again...barefoot) Beg $10 for gas to get home.

Bets are always good! Do stupid bets and bet yohr clothes. Be obnoxious about it. Show off and then collapse at pool, cards, whatever. Always fun
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:05 AM   #10
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Take a shower naked in a public fountain.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 03:37 AM   #11
bdsmlover24

So haw was this weekend? Tell us everything !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 07:13 AM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsmwhore View Post
My Dom has started doing Puic bondage and making me go nude in public. I will post pics and tag link in comments.

So far I have been tied to a bench and used and my swimsuits has been taken away while I swim. Forced to ride naked in the driver seat. Made to wear my vibrator and buy stuff in there store and wear it for a 3 he ride. We are looking for more ideas.
I want to be caught. We have 200 ft of rope, collar, vibes. I want ideas and I will post pics. Please show me my place. I am required to leave how things went. Make me regret. We are doing almost anything recommended.
Tack bra one size too small aaand secured at the back with a locked padlock
Old 06-26-2022, 08:32 AM   #13
VauxGuy1

Rent a trailer, just big enough for you to be tied down arms and legs spread wide.

Have him tie you down to the trailer naked on your back, and drive to a truck stop.

Have him write a note on you in sharpie saying free to use, then go into the trick stop diner for coffee and pie for ten minutes whilst you are tied down (possibly padlocked as well) to the trailer.
VauxGuy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 12:31 PM   #14
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Here’s another one:

Go to a public self-service car wash, riding naked in the car. Rather than washing the car he will wash you at the car wash, using the pressure hose and foam to get you squeaky clean all over.

Of course he could also take you to a serviced car wash and have the team of men wash you instead.

Or have you walk through an automatic car wash with the multiple high pressure sprays and whipping rollers…!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 01:47 PM   #15
Bdsmwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Here’s another one:

Go to a public self-service car wash, riding naked in the car. Rather than washing the car he will wash you at the car wash, using the pressure hose and foam to get you squeaky clean all over.

Of course he could also take you to a serviced car wash and have the team of men wash you instead.

Or have you walk through an automatic car wash with the multiple high pressure sprays and whipping rollers…!

Sir will not being doing this one as it has a potential to be dangerous he's wanting to have fun not a hurt slave
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk