Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
Ghostzombie

Default Creative Cello Dares

Dear friends of getDare,

I know that many of you can be creative in your giving of dares and I am looking for some of you to use that creativity on me now.
I'm a musician who plays the Cello and I've decided I would love to get some dares based around that fact. I'm not sure what you can come up with but I'm looking forward to the suggestions!
Ghostzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 02:57 PM   #2
UrijahFrye
Baby Member

Oh, I want you to play jazz on the cello. I watched some videos on YouTube, it definitely sounds like jazz, but the guy who played the cello didn't say much about it. As for the articles, I couldn't find any, and there's very little information in them. I have heard that performing jazz in this genre is possible, but it is difficult. Perhaps some of you can share your experiences or knowledge on this subject. I would appreciate any information. I also ordered my own strings for this kind of playing through https://www.evergreenviolin.com/. I think I will be able to repeat that experience. Would you try playing jazz on a cello?

Last edited by UrijahFrye; 06-28-2022 at 03:02 PM.
UrijahFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:54 PM   #3
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Make a hidden nudity video of you playing one of the Bach Cello Suites and post it on YouTube under the title “The Naked Cellist”. Wear an arty mask if you need to remain anonymous.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk