Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2022, 05:18 AM   #3871
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I did this session right after completing a dare from Blue that the report for it posted on my blog. It left me very honry and in a blue dress and thong with my collar on. I took the thong off but left the dress and my nipple clamps on for now.

I started by finishing up all of the clit spankings to be done by hand. My hand was covered in my arousal when I was done. I then took off the clamps to make sure I didn’t keep my nipples clamped too long. I also decided to take off the dress as well at this point as it was very tight and made it harder to spank my clit while standing up.

I grabbed my vibe and started to work on the ruler spanks after edging. I alternated an edge with 10 spanks each time getting to the edge relatively quick with the vibe on. I then finished up the rest of the ruler spanks. Making my clit ache so nicely.

I then moved onto the crop finishing up most of those. I started with the spanks that needed me to edge before and after spanking using the viberator to quckly get to the edge. I followed this up with edges by hand which I chained together as fast as I could with spanks in between each edge to make sure I could get through these quickly. I knew if I gave myself any break that it would then take me so long to edge by hand. After those were done I rapidly did normal crop spanks.

I was so honry at this point that the spanks only seemed like more pleasure and not painful no matter how hard I hit.

I moved onto the paddle and very much enjoyed spanking myself with it and thanking everyone for making my clit throb. The paddle just has such a nice solid hit that I can’t help but love.
I had a large amount of spanks to do after edging by hand with the paddle so I chose to do these edges all in a row. Laying on the floor with my pussy exposed I started to rub. I would reach the edge and give myself a short 10 second break before rubbing again. This let me reach the edge in almost no time. It almost felt more like one long edge than separate edges. I had to force myself to stop to administer the first 100 spanks with the paddle before going back to rubbing my clit. I repeated this until I had finished all the spanks in a light form of subspace. I made sure not to allow myself to touch when the spanks were done since I had already been so generous to myself by allowing myself to chain all the edges together. I found myself twitching and writhing on the floor wanting nothing more than to touch.

The belt spanks helped me to get myself back under control before moving onto the spoon.

I did the spanks involving chanting all in a row, making myself feel so praised and horny. I was a good girl who was so wet nothing would stay inside of her and was such a good denied girl with a throbbing clit. By this point my clit was so throbby and sore that I knew I should end the session soon. But I wanted nothing more than to keep going until I had finished as many clit spanks as I could.

I chose to end with the spanks that needed me to edge before and after them. I laid down on the floor again, legs spread and vibrator on low. I edged then spanked then edged again. Between edges I gave myself 10 seconds to let it fade enough to not just be a long drawn out edge. Even so I held so many edges for so long, letting them last as long as possible before I let them fade. Only halfway through these spanks I found it taking me longer to reach the edge with how overstimulated my poor clit was. I turned the vibrator up to high and forced more edges out of me. I was tearing up at this point and soon fully crying as I tried to keep reaching edge after edge with the spanks doing nothing to make the edge fade. If anything the spanks prolonged the edge I had just reached. I was a submissive mess by the time I finally finished the spanks and the last edge. I found myself keeping the vibrator against my clit as I let the overstimulation make me cry for several minutes without reaching another edge. I felt so nicely used and spanked. I spent a few moments just still on the floor when I was done. I was so tired after this that I knew I wouldn’t be writing a report that day.

Of course I hadn’t intended to not write the report until the next week but that seems to be what life dealt me! So sorry that it isnt as detailed as normal
I should have had the good sense to not read this a few short hours before going to meet my friend. Now I'm trying real hard to resist making myself available on my own thread for a while before I have to leave to meet him! Reading about how much you edged has turned me into a jealous, dripping, desperate mess once again. What I wouldn't give to be allowed to edge so much myself!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 04:28 PM   #3872
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report on lush and edges

I was very worked up yesterday from reading Ash's thread and my own general horniness so I offered up a session with the lush in the thread for 30 minutes.

Blue picked up the link and got to work teasing me very quickly. I was asked how many spanks I had left for each area and he made it very hard to focus while I tried to count.
The answers only made me more desperate knowing how close yet far I was away!
2535 clit spanks, 5750 rubber band snaps, 170 right ass cheek spanks, 810 to the left ass cheek, 1400 to my right tit and 685 to my left tit! And that doesn't even consider what tasks are attached to the spanks!!

After I was a mess from this knowlage I was told to put on my collar and the blue dress I have. The blue dress I have was downstairs as I hadn't yet brought it up from washing it. I was very nervous as I asked for the vibrations to be on low as I snuck down to get it! My heart was racing and stomach twisting at the embarassment of possibly being caught! I managed to grab the dress and I rushed back up to my room. I was very proud of myself for managing to do it.

It felt so good to be dressed in blue for Blue and to be filled. He teased me about how much I loved being controlled and told what to wear and do. It only made me squirm more, eager to be used.

I was told to place something soft down on the floor and bend over my bed with a rubber band ready. I felt so treasured with the simple gesture of being told to place something soft down. Feeling so submissive in that positon bent over ready to be used like a good little fucktoy. I was told to snap once per second that the vibe was on to help bring my totals down.

Total the whole session I did 348 clit snaps. I was so aroused that my left hand was covered in my wetness. Several times my hand slipped out of postion making me miss snaping my clit. A few times my fingers almost managed to slip into my greedy pussy. Or at least thats what it felt like. My mind went wild at the mere concept of being more filled. By the end I was begging for more vibrations and snaps, a horny, dripping, desperate, denied mess.

I was told to wear the blue dress the rest of the day but it was a bit too slutty for me to be comfortable wearing out in public to the places I knew I needed to go. So I had to say no. But I would certainly be interested in clothing control like that in the future, like being told what underwear I was allowed for the day and stuff less obivous.

Still wildly horny and wanting more I offered Blue another link through PMs for an hour! I had asked about if I could also get a reduction on spanks for offering the hour but never got an answer about that. Either way I was so eager when Blue said he was still free for a bit that I sent the link still all dressed up for him.

I was asked if I would taste myself. Its not something I'm super into but I'm willing to do it, especially when I'm still a little bit in minor subspace.

The whole time during the second link I was mentally going wild with the knowledge that Ash was begging, not to edge herself. But for me to get to edge. It was so erotic to read her begging for someone else to receive pleasure.

I ordered to stand up, legs together to help keep the lush in, and no touching. I felt so exposed even though I was fully covered. I kept imagining someone walking around me and inspecting me and just knowing that I was a cute little fucktoy desperate to be used.

Eventually I was told to move to the window. Looking outside only made me feel more exposed. I think it was around this time I was told that once I edged I should hold it as long as possible and tell Ash's thread that I was edging. My fingers kept wanting to leave my phone and touch but I kept them away.

Blue had mercy on me and let me place a pinkey on my clit but I wasn't allowed to move it at all. It was soaked so soon just being held there! I was eventually allowed to move it, slowly. It was agony to be so close to an edge yet still ages away from getting there. Creeping closer at the most irritatingly slow pace imaginable. Eventually I was allowed to move faster and then switch to my index finger which was such a relief.

Being told to chant "Im a good girl touching for Blue" is what really helped me to get close. Letting Blue know as I got close as he ordered. The edge after so long trying to will my body closer felt so good! I rushed to type a message in Ash's thread while keeping myself from cuming. Typing one handed was really hard and I can definitely understand why Ash gets almost impossible to understand when in subspace! My message made absolutely no sense but I managed to sending while still riding the edge. Almost as if my body knew it had done what was needed the edge faded. Before coming back twice as strong! I rode this one too for a while before it faded.

My body bent over from trying to not go over. Hips thrusting into my finger and the lush wanting more like the greedy pussy it was. I had asked Blue to put it higher at one point before the edges but he had to point out it couldn't go any higher! The edges felt like little sparks going though my body. Felt so good. Afterwards my figner was still moving, obeying Blue instinctually. My legs shaking.

Blue then was very nice to me and had me spend the rest of the time cozy in bed with the vibrations on low. Felt so cheished and cared for. All cozy which really helped cause I was very tired by this point after so much. My inner thighs were covered but my dress kept them from getting my bed messy. It was a really good teasing and edging session. I almost can't imagine orgasming feeling as good as that did!

I woke up horny again this morning especially after rereading some of Ash's thread. I took my small vibrator to my clit and just let my mind go wild with different fantasies as I edged over and over again until my clit was too acclimated to the vibrations to edge again. All puffy and sensitive.

I fantasied about building up to my first orgasm after at least 2 months without one. Debating on different ideas for how it could happen. I could do the one dice dare on here that I have read over and over, Hell Tease. Or I could offer up my lush to the top posters in the thread to dom me in a group, changing who had control and being a good obedient girl until I got to cum. Or just lightly spank myself until I got to cum.

From there it devolved into just different fantasies of being ordered around like Ash by GetDare. Or dressing up again for Blue but this time being stuffed with my dildo which is also blue and being made to keep it warm, hiddden under my dress, blue thong pulled out of the way to let the dildo in me. Being bent over and made to show that I was filled so full. Just dozens of little fantasies. Being tied up and made to edge with the vibration until it died. Or my nipples being tortured until I managed to edge from that alone. I probably edged 6 or 7 times I didn't really count. Just so focused on daydreams of kink and dominance. Telling myself to be a good girl and get one more edge out of me. Just one more.

My clit was very sensitive after I finally stopped. I had been so tempted to try and cum, wanted it so bad. But I wanted to be a good girl more. So I resisted. I'm still horny now several hours later. Tempted to rub myself to an edge to try and take the edge off. But I know that it only makes it even worse so I'm trying to resist.

Thank you so much for keeping me a good dripping denied girl with a begging, greedy pussy.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-20-2022, 06:43 AM   #3873
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
I was very worked up yesterday from reading Ash's thread and my own general horniness so I offered up a session with the lush in the thread for 30 minutes.

Blue picked up the link and got to work teasing me very quickly. I was asked how many spanks I had left for each area and he made it very hard to focus while I tried to count.
The answers only made me more desperate knowing how close yet far I was away!
2535 clit spanks, 5750 rubber band snaps, 170 right ass cheek spanks, 810 to the left ass cheek, 1400 to my right tit and 685 to my left tit! And that doesn't even consider what tasks are attached to the spanks!!

After I was a mess from this knowlage I was told to put on my collar and the blue dress I have. The blue dress I have was downstairs as I hadn't yet brought it up from washing it. I was very nervous as I asked for the vibrations to be on low as I snuck down to get it! My heart was racing and stomach twisting at the embarassment of possibly being caught! I managed to grab the dress and I rushed back up to my room. I was very proud of myself for managing to do it.

It felt so good to be dressed in blue for Blue and to be filled. He teased me about how much I loved being controlled and told what to wear and do. It only made me squirm more, eager to be used.

I was told to place something soft down on the floor and bend over my bed with a rubber band ready. I felt so treasured with the simple gesture of being told to place something soft down. Feeling so submissive in that positon bent over ready to be used like a good little fucktoy. I was told to snap once per second that the vibe was on to help bring my totals down.

Total the whole session I did 348 clit snaps. I was so aroused that my left hand was covered in my wetness. Several times my hand slipped out of postion making me miss snaping my clit. A few times my fingers almost managed to slip into my greedy pussy. Or at least thats what it felt like. My mind went wild at the mere concept of being more filled. By the end I was begging for more vibrations and snaps, a horny, dripping, desperate, denied mess.

I was told to wear the blue dress the rest of the day but it was a bit too slutty for me to be comfortable wearing out in public to the places I knew I needed to go. So I had to say no. But I would certainly be interested in clothing control like that in the future, like being told what underwear I was allowed for the day and stuff less obivous.

Still wildly horny and wanting more I offered Blue another link through PMs for an hour! I had asked about if I could also get a reduction on spanks for offering the hour but never got an answer about that. Either way I was so eager when Blue said he was still free for a bit that I sent the link still all dressed up for him.

I was asked if I would taste myself. Its not something I'm super into but I'm willing to do it, especially when I'm still a little bit in minor subspace.

The whole time during the second link I was mentally going wild with the knowledge that Ash was begging, not to edge herself. But for me to get to edge. It was so erotic to read her begging for someone else to receive pleasure.

I ordered to stand up, legs together to help keep the lush in, and no touching. I felt so exposed even though I was fully covered. I kept imagining someone walking around me and inspecting me and just knowing that I was a cute little fucktoy desperate to be used.

Eventually I was told to move to the window. Looking outside only made me feel more exposed. I think it was around this time I was told that once I edged I should hold it as long as possible and tell Ash's thread that I was edging. My fingers kept wanting to leave my phone and touch but I kept them away.

Blue had mercy on me and let me place a pinkey on my clit but I wasn't allowed to move it at all. It was soaked so soon just being held there! I was eventually allowed to move it, slowly. It was agony to be so close to an edge yet still ages away from getting there. Creeping closer at the most irritatingly slow pace imaginable. Eventually I was allowed to move faster and then switch to my index finger which was such a relief.

Being told to chant "Im a good girl touching for Blue" is what really helped me to get close. Letting Blue know as I got close as he ordered. The edge after so long trying to will my body closer felt so good! I rushed to type a message in Ash's thread while keeping myself from cuming. Typing one handed was really hard and I can definitely understand why Ash gets almost impossible to understand when in subspace! My message made absolutely no sense but I managed to sending while still riding the edge. Almost as if my body knew it had done what was needed the edge faded. Before coming back twice as strong! I rode this one too for a while before it faded.

My body bent over from trying to not go over. Hips thrusting into my finger and the lush wanting more like the greedy pussy it was. I had asked Blue to put it higher at one point before the edges but he had to point out it couldn't go any higher! The edges felt like little sparks going though my body. Felt so good. Afterwards my figner was still moving, obeying Blue instinctually. My legs shaking.

Blue then was very nice to me and had me spend the rest of the time cozy in bed with the vibrations on low. Felt so cheished and cared for. All cozy which really helped cause I was very tired by this point after so much. My inner thighs were covered but my dress kept them from getting my bed messy. It was a really good teasing and edging session. I almost can't imagine orgasming feeling as good as that did!

I woke up horny again this morning especially after rereading some of Ash's thread. I took my small vibrator to my clit and just let my mind go wild with different fantasies as I edged over and over again until my clit was too acclimated to the vibrations to edge again. All puffy and sensitive.

I fantasied about building up to my first orgasm after at least 2 months without one. Debating on different ideas for how it could happen. I could do the one dice dare on here that I have read over and over, Hell Tease. Or I could offer up my lush to the top posters in the thread to dom me in a group, changing who had control and being a good obedient girl until I got to cum. Or just lightly spank myself until I got to cum.

From there it devolved into just different fantasies of being ordered around like Ash by GetDare. Or dressing up again for Blue but this time being stuffed with my dildo which is also blue and being made to keep it warm, hiddden under my dress, blue thong pulled out of the way to let the dildo in me. Being bent over and made to show that I was filled so full. Just dozens of little fantasies. Being tied up and made to edge with the vibration until it died. Or my nipples being tortured until I managed to edge from that alone. I probably edged 6 or 7 times I didn't really count. Just so focused on daydreams of kink and dominance. Telling myself to be a good girl and get one more edge out of me. Just one more.

My clit was very sensitive after I finally stopped. I had been so tempted to try and cum, wanted it so bad. But I wanted to be a good girl more. So I resisted. I'm still horny now several hours later. Tempted to rub myself to an edge to try and take the edge off. But I know that it only makes it even worse so I'm trying to resist.

Thank you so much for keeping me a good dripping denied girl with a begging, greedy pussy.
Another fantastic report, it's made me so incredibly hot! I'm glad to have contributed to your horniness, and I'm delighted my begging led to several edges for you! I'd happily beg for your edges again!

And typing does become incredibly difficult, doesn't it?? My body trembles more and more the deeper into subspace I get until barely decipherable garbled text is all I can manage!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 06-20-2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-20-2022, 10:43 AM   #3874
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Well done Stealthy! It was a lot of fun to tease you and Ash at the same time. Lovely to get you all submissive and curled up after that almost orgasm-like edge.

And I didn't! You can subtract another 150 for being such a good girl for us and giving these amazing reports that everyone but me seems to regret reading

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 06-20-2022, 10:46 PM   #3875
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report of teasing session

Im currently very cozy and pleasantly horny in bed with a very sensitive clit after a training session with Angelica.

Before the hour started I was told to make sure my makeup brush was ready and that I applied toothpaste to my clit.

The whole hour I was made to tease my clit with the brush. Mst of the time circling it, and then shown such generous mercy and allowed to tickle my clit directly 3 different times.

The burn of the toothpaste made my pussy leak to the point that less than 10 minutes in the makeup brush was already so wet just from circles. I was just so insanely horny the whole time. Begging to be allowed to touch my clit.

At once point when tickling I hit just the right spot and felt myself get closer to the edge, but I couldnt find that same spot again.

I even was wearing nipple clamps almost the whole hour too!
The right one slipping off just once, being reapplied tighter which was the most delicious, painful pinching sensation.

In the end I was a very horny, desperate, dripping mess which is exactly what I wanted!

Angelica was even kind enough to pick out what panties I wore to bed to help keep me a little bit horny as I drifted off to sleep.

The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-21-2022, 12:37 AM   #3876
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It seems the brush is quickly becoming a getdare favourite to tease clits and make them ever so sensitive! You might be edging from only the brush as well in the near future stealthy, just a little more training needed

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 06-24-2022, 04:59 AM   #3877
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report on clit snaps

Wrote this last night while squirming in bed, wildflower thong on and clit still burning from applying toothpaste.

I managed to be a good girl last night before bed and do some clit snap tasks. Wanting my clit to be sensitive for tomorrow when I hope to do more spanks. (If my housemates stop thwarting my plans by saying they might work from home tomorrow! Lol)

I started with the 5 snaps that required me to tickle my clit for 2 minutes first, then snap, then 2 minutes of circles and another minute of tickling.
The anticipation that built up from the clit circles (which I hadn't realized was not what the task said to do until I was doing the circles later), was just enough in 2 minutes to make me look forward to the snaps, cause at least my clit would get attention! I could feel myself getting slowly wetter.
The snaps stung but also felt good enough to make me even wetter. I then started the 2 minutes of circles. This is when I realized that I could have already tickled before the snaps. I was so eager to tickle my clit that just 2 minutes felt like an eternity.
Getting to tickle felt so good. A minute was far too short a time. But I forced myself to stop tickling. Choosing to take inspiration from Ash's thread and put the brush away in a "brush holder" aka my dripping cunt. The idea had turned me on so much that I knew I had to try it! It felt like nothing insidenof me yet somehow also being full. I choose to leave it in for the rest of the session, just because I could.

Next I applyed a generous amount of toothpaste to my clit. The burn was intense! The snaps helped me to somewhat ignore the increaseing burning sensation but I did keep stumbling over my words as I tried to chant. I got lost in the pain and lost count but I made sure I did 25 or more snaps. By the end my squirming from the burning of my clit caused the brush to slip out of my soaked cunt. I couldn't help thinking about how I was such a horny, pain slut who couldn't keep anything in her needy pussy. Exactly how a good girl should be.

Next I started to tackle the largest snap task I had. It was hard to find a good position to snap my clit while keeping the brush in and looking in the mirror. When I finally found a position I felt like such a pretty sight. Pussy begging for more but filled and ready to inflict pain on my still burning clit. I got a very nice throb to start on my clit but once I stopped snapping it went away as the burn was much more noticeable. The clit circles only made the burn worse. By the time I had finished 190 snaps my arousal was clear. Dripping down the brush onto my hand, getting somewhat onto my thighs. Pulling the brush out showed the whole handle was covered in my wet juices. This is when I got my wildflower thong and and got ready for bed. My clit continuing to throb for a while.

The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-24-2022, 10:25 AM   #3878
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Very desperate and horny after my spanking session today. Please tease me!

Links is for 20 minutes of teasing me

https://c.lovense.com/v2/uxvu88

Old 06-24-2022, 10:57 PM   #3879
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ahw that's a shame to miss the link. You sounded to be in a lovely state already. Would have loved to buzz you to sleep!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-25-2022, 02:29 PM   #3880
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report on spanks and lush session

This Friday I did a spanking session and later on a lush teasing session.

The spanking I started with my right ass cheek. The first implement being my hairbrush. It felt so good, sharp and thuddy with little pinpricks. It had been far too long since a nice ass spanking. I could feel myself instantly getting wet. I did all 50 in a row making sure to hit nice and strong. My right ass cheek feeling pleasantly warm. Next I moved onto the paddle. It was such a change from the hairbrush, all sharp and stingy. It got my pussy so close to dripping with the harsher warmth added. After 80 spanks my ass was tingling from the strikes! Next I moved onto the belt which only needed 20 spanks to be administered. I was hitting so hard that it sounded like a whip crack, gasping in pain as I kept hitting the same spot over and over again. My ass was bright red in one spot by this point. Next was the cable, this only had a few to do but my ass was so abused by now that the strikes burned. A few strikes managed to also hit my left ass cheek making that sit sting too. Last for this side was the wooden spoon, I only had 10 spanks to do but it still hurt so bad as I hadn’t taken any breaks between implements. I was whimpering as I hit my ass so hard. Rubbing my sore, red ass helped the sting to go away but the lingering ache was still there. It hurt so much but felt so good.

I moved onto my left ass cheek wanting to try and finish out as many spanks as I could for everywhere but my clit. Starting with the paddle -which was a harsher implement to start with -the 50 spanks to my sit spot quickly started to warm up my ass. It felt a lot less painful now that I was focused on my left ass cheek instead of my right, already bright red and well spanked ass cheek. Next was the belt which quickly made my ass start to feel achy, I knew that the wooden spoon spanks to follow would ruin me. I covered both nipples with dots of toothpaste and waited for the burn to kick in. I started by standing in front of the mirror for the first 350 spanks, it was erotic to watch my ass get redder and redder as I spanksed myself with burning nipples. Next I got on all fours and spanked myself 200 more times, feeling both punished and like a very good girl like I was chanting. I then stood up to do 100 with my legs spread. The last 100 I did in front of the mirror again. When I finished my left ass cheek was a cherry red with some purple that showed a bruise getting ready to form. My right cheek was still red too but not as harshly. I wiped off the toothpaste dots which actually made the burn return even stronger!

Overall my ass was feeling very well spanked and I was very sad that I didn’t have any more spanks left to do for my ass.

Next it was time to move onto my right tit. I started with warming up my right tit with my hand. My tit was somewhat sticky from the remains of the toothpaste. I was nervous about the session as I ideally wanted to do the ice melting task, and the ice I had this time was larger than the last time I used ice. I knew it would hurt a lot.

I decided to move onto different tasks to build up my courage.The hairbrush honestly hurts in such a strange way, the bristles feeling like pinpricks! But I did them all and moved onto the paddle. I skipped the ice task to first do the task that have me paddling my tit while rubbing my clit. I was laying on my back, legs off of my bed. I rapid fire spanked my tit harshly while rubbing my clit. Getting so wet, so fast. Around 500 spanks to my tit I started to feel an edge starting to build. I kept spanking and at 600 spanks I edged, riding it for as long as possible while continuing to spank and slowly rubbing. I managed to hold and ride it until I had reached 700 spanks. I took a break after this with a soaked finger. I was a little scared to continue and risk cumming so I took a while to even think about starting again. As soon as I was getting ready to start again I got a call that interrupted me and ended my spanking session for the day.

Which means I avoided the ice task for now.... Eek, I’m never going to be ready for it but I need to do it.

Later on in the day I was horny again and wanted to do a lush session so I sent out a link that was soon picked up.

During the lush session I was made to tickle or circle my left nipple constantly with my makeup brush. It felt so nice to give it attention as it hadn’t gotten any during my spanking session as I ended before I was at my left tit.
The start of the vibrations was so wonderful, instantly making me feel honry and needy for orders. I wanted to be told what to do, how to position myself, everything.
Very soon I was told to grab my brush and start tickling my left nipple. I was very eager to obey, feeling so nice and submissive. After a while of tickling I was made to grab my rubber band and give it 5 snaps to my right nipple before going back to tickling. The snaps made my right nipple throb so soon. I was then asked to put my nipple clamp on just my right nipple and to start circling my left nipple. I was told to keep pulling on the clamp, eventually being told to pull it off if possible. It was possible to pull it off which hurt so nice. I was told to put it on and pull it off a few times during the 20 minute session. I was even made to give 10 snaps to my clamped nipple which made the snaps feel even sharper. By this point my clit was tingling and throbbing with pleasure. I think I got close to an edge at some point but I was too out of it to really focus on more than following orders about my nipples. I was made to slap my right tit 10 times repeating that “I love to tourture my right tit” which only made me even hornier. Then I was told to put the clamp back on - this time I rotate it- and give 20 hard and fast spanks to my right tit. My poor nipple was throbbing from the direct slaps to the clamp. My left nipple screamed for more attention which it didn’t get. I then was told to pull the clamp off one more time. This last time hurt more than the others. I was left a even hornier mess than before, wanting nothing more than to be teased again. I laid with the lush in for a while just enjoying it.

The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-26-2022, 06:10 AM   #3881
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Please tease me and make me a horny, dripping mess for 30 minutes!

I want to be told what to do and made to be in whatever positions you want me in

https://c.lovense.com/v2/lqnpkl

Old 06-26-2022, 06:38 AM   #3882
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

New link for 20 minutes cause the other glitched out

https://c.lovense.com/v2/byojz3

Old 06-26-2022, 07:19 AM   #3883
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

One last link as I really should start doing the things I need to do today but Im just so horny that I cant help but want to be teassed more!

https://c.lovense.com/v2/pl52l2

Old 07-01-2022, 06:51 AM   #3884
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Lush Report

Time for a long overdue update on the lush sessions I did.

The first session involved a lot of teasing words that got me more and more worked up. Being called a good little fucktoy and kitten in the most flustering of ways. I had to be quiet so I didn't get to fully enjoy spanking my ass as I was ordered. I had recently done a session where I finished all the ass spanks assigned so my mind was easily focused on how good that had felt.
I was asked if I really wanted to be allowed to cum again or kept denied forever. I revealed my fantasy of being allowed to cum for a while and told how to cum before being forced back into denial. Mentioned how I want to spank myself until I cum.
After this reveal, I was made to put my clamps on my nipples and snap my clit with a rubber band, attempting to edge this way. I managed 284 snaps before time was up but didn't edge from this.

The next session I did was with Gram which is always a great session! During this I was mercilessly teased. I was made to put on my clamps and keep the chain in my mouth. It felt so good to pull on it this way and I was also made to pull the clamps off this way multiple times. It hurt to slowly pull them off so much but the flood of pleasure once they popped off was blissful. It was so humiliating in a good way to lay with a buzzing, leaking pussy and a chain in my mouth. The last time I pulled the clamps off with my mouth I had placed them at a 90⁰ angle from what I had normally had them at, which hurt even more as they didn't want to come off at this new angle. Felt so good, and so painful at the same time. Making me whimper so prettily. I was told to wear my bright yellow panties the rest of the day to help keep me horny.
The bigest part of this session in a way was what I agreed to do in the future. I had always planned to make a thread like Ash's where I was controlled for sessions like she is. But I agreed to make that thread where I am Get Dare's good obedient girl being ordered around for other's pleasure before I finish this thread. In fact each session I do I'll get x amount of spanks off here, but an amount wasn't agreed on yet. The idea that I could be ordered to do more spanks than I get off from each session drove me wild. It was also suggested that I should follow along with one of Ash's sessions at some point changing it enough to fit my limits since I seemed to want to be Ash so badly.
I'm currently not at home so I can't start this thread yet but it will be done sometime this month! I'm both very excited and very nervous about it since I know how well Get Dare can tease people!

The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 07-06-2022, 05:25 AM   #3885
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
The bigest part of this session in a way was what I agreed to do in the future. I had always planned to make a thread like Ash's where I was controlled for sessions like she is. But I agreed to make that thread where I am Get Dare's good obedient girl being ordered around for other's pleasure before I finish this thread. In fact each session I do I'll get x amount of spanks off here, but an amount wasn't agreed on yet. The idea that I could be ordered to do more spanks than I get off from each session drove me wild. It was also suggested that I should follow along with one of Ash's sessions at some point changing it enough to fit my limits since I seemed to want to be Ash so badly.
Go for it, you won't regret it! Well, maybe just a little...

Serioudly though, I look forward to your thread. And I'd love to have you follow along on one of my sessions, it would be so much fun!

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, spanking