Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2022, 10:05 AM   #1
AbuseAddict

Default 24/F - looking for motivation via abuse

Long time lurker, finally asking for some dares/rules!

It has been being very lazy and needs to sort itself out, so would love some motivation/punishments/challenges to help.

To do list includes:
  • Looong paper to write (this is the key one)
  • Room needs tidying
  • Going on walks most days
  • General chores like washing up, cleaning, changing sheets

Likes/dislikes/limits below. It also has plenty of toys - wand vibe, rabbit vibe, plugs, pens, cuffs, collar, rope, bullet, clamps, clover clamps, nipple suckers, ballgag, dildo, household stuff (including nail brush, sharpies, string, toothpaste etc). It has a private room and private bathroom, but can't make much sound as it has housemates. Be as mean as you want!

Yes: degradation, humiliation, tit torture, verbal abuse, insertions, pain, bodywriting, confinement, misogyny, bondage, denial/edging, hucow, bimbo, chemsex/forced intox, rules/life control, hypnosis
Maybe: spanking, ice, chemical play, semi-public, messy
No: anal, piss, scat, blood, involving other people, face, vomit, illegal, video, feet
AbuseAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:08 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

As a start you shouldn't be allowed to cum before you finished your paper and tidied up your room and finish all your chores.

Everytime you found you have be distracted, take clamps and put them on your nipples and tits and then pull them off. The amount you need to do equals to the minutes you have been not working.

You need to be edged 5times every hour so you are very motivated to finish your task.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:36 AM   #3
artin

For every day you don’t go on a walk, you must put on your clover clamp and ballgag for 20 minutes.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #4
missjigglytits

Put your plug in while you write your paper. You aren't allowed to remove it until you've reached your target for that day (if you don't have one then how about 500 words?)

No cumming obviously until you've finished it, so add 5 edges a day with your wand until it's done.

When tidying your room and bathroom make sure to wear your clamps and collar and be naked if possible. If you fail to get this done, then punish yourself by placing toothpaste on your nipples along with your clamps, and also toothpaste on your clit for 15 minutes.

That should be enough to start

Last orgasm: 20-6-22

Kinks: Humiliation, control, orgasm control/denial,
Limits: Pee, scat, public, anything illegal or disgusting
Curious about: financial domination, sleep deprivation, bimbofication
(TBC)

Looking for my Mommy/Domme/Mistress

Kik:youririshwhore

missjigglytits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 11:12 AM   #5
AbuseAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
As a start you shouldn't be allowed to cum before you finished your paper and tidied up your room and finish all your chores.

Everytime you found you have be distracted, take clamps and put them on your nipples and tits and then pull them off. The amount you need to do equals to the minutes you have been not working.

You need to be edged 5times every hour so you are very motivated to finish your task.
Yes Sir! It'll do this starting tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artin View Post
For every day you don’t go on a walk, you must put on your clover clamp and ballgag for 20 minutes.
Will do, thank you!

Yes: degradation, humiliation, tit torture, verbal abuse, insertions, pain, bodywriting, confinement, misogyny, bondage, denial/edging, hucow, bimbo, chemsex/forced intox, rules/life control, hypnosis
No: anal, piss, scat, blood, involving other people, face, vomit, illegal, video, feet
Old 06-25-2022, 01:19 PM   #6
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

This involves something on your mabey list so I will totally understand if you don't choose to do it.

One of the better stratagies for getting work done is the on/off concept. Something like 15 minutes working, 5 minutes on break.

For your very long paper you should use this stratagy. Work on your paper for 20-30 mintues. Then take a break for as long as the burn from putting toothpaste on somewhere sensitive lasts.

If you don't want to involve chemical play you could always change it to a 5-10 minute break with clamps or suctions on

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 01:36 PM   #7
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuseAddict View Post
Yes Sir! It'll do this starting tomorrow.

Will do, thank you!
Just a kindly reminder, do those tasks with your own availability and capability. Obviously real life first and your work matters more then doing tasks. Be safe and have fun.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 04:02 PM   #8
AbuseAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjigglytits View Post
Put your plug in while you write your paper. You aren't allowed to remove it until you've reached your target for that day (if you don't have one then how about 500 words?)

No cumming obviously until you've finished it, so add 5 edges a day with your wand until it's done.

When tidying your room and bathroom make sure to wear your clamps and collar and be naked if possible. If you fail to get this done, then punish yourself by placing toothpaste on your nipples along with your clamps, and also toothpaste on your clit for 15 minutes.

That should be enough to start
I'll have a go at this tomorrow! Tasks/rules might clash with each other so I'll follow each for like a few hours or similar so everyone gets a chance. There are two plugs - medium is a tad annoying but not uncomfortable, large gets uncomfortable/painful after a while - which should I use?

Managed to tidy my room like this today! Clamps made finishing tidying far more appealing so it didn't take too long to do everything on my to do list for the day (tidy floor, tidy desk, change sheets) and hence didn't need the toothpaste, thank god haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
This involves something on your mabey list so I will totally understand if you don't choose to do it.

One of the better stratagies for getting work done is the on/off concept. Something like 15 minutes working, 5 minutes on break.

For your very long paper you should use this stratagy. Work on your paper for 20-30 mintues. Then take a break for as long as the burn from putting toothpaste on somewhere sensitive lasts.

If you don't want to involve chemical play you could always change it to a 5-10 minute break with clamps or suctions on
Oooh I like this! Maybe alternating between DeepFreeze/Suckers/clamps? (I don't mind toothpast/chemical play, its just a tad messy and annoying to do too much). Will get this done in the next couple of days!

Old 06-26-2022, 06:03 PM   #9
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Since writing your paper seems to be the most important for you I have body writing rule to encourage writing in general.

Until you start writing your paper for the day, any degrading term you hear or receive must be written on your body Immediately. However not for any duplicates, you can keep a running list of what's used.

Until your paper is completely done these words will be maintained on your body, meaning you will re-write any that have been smudged or washed off.

This will make sure people address you more creatively, and give you incentive to finish your paper. If you skip a day of writing then there is no limit on the location they can write.

Also give those degrading you the option of where the word should go if they are first!

Hope that sounds fun! Also good luck with your assignment! : )
Old 06-26-2022, 07:48 PM   #10
AbuseAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Since writing your paper seems to be the most important for you I have body writing rule to encourage writing in general.

Until you start writing your paper for the day, any degrading term you hear or receive must be written on your body Immediately. However not for any duplicates, you can keep a running list of what's used.

Until your paper is completely done these words will be maintained on your body, meaning you will re-write any that have been smudged or washed off.

This will make sure people address you more creatively, and give you incentive to finish your paper. If you skip a day of writing then there is no limit on the location they can write.

Also give those degrading you the option of where the word should go if they are first!

Hope that sounds fun! Also good luck with your assignment! : )
Ooh I love this! I'll mention it to the Discord I use too. Feel free to PM or quote this with things to write!

Old 06-27-2022, 11:46 AM   #11
missjigglytits

Quote:
I'll have a go at this tomorrow! Tasks/rules might clash with each other so I'll follow each for like a few hours or similar so everyone gets a chance. There are two plugs - medium is a tad annoying but not uncomfortable, large gets uncomfortable/painful after a while - which should I use?

Managed to tidy my room like this today! Clamps made finishing tidying far more appealing so it didn't take too long to do everything on my to do list for the day (tidy floor, tidy desk, change sheets) and hence didn't need the toothpaste, thank god haha.
Good girl!

You can use your medium plug while you're writing

Last orgasm: 20-6-22

Kinks: Humiliation, control, orgasm control/denial,
Limits: Pee, scat, public, anything illegal or disgusting
Curious about: financial domination, sleep deprivation, bimbofication
(TBC)

Looking for my Mommy/Domme/Mistress

Kik:youririshwhore

missjigglytits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 02:23 PM   #12
AbuseAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post

Did this today! Worked for half an hour, then applied DeepFreeze to its nipples - they're very sensitive from being abused recently, but the burn wasn't too bad. It did last quite a while though - forgot to time it, but it would guess over 15 minutes - which was quite a nice break, and it was fun not knowing when it'd have to get back to work.

After another half hour of work its nipples were still a tad tingly! Instead of more DeepFreeze, it used its pumps for 5 minutes, small ones on very strongly, which meant it was a big relief to get them off after 5 minutes and cunt was suddenly motivated to work haha. Thank you for this, may do it again!

The following user says Thank You to AbuseAddict for this post:
Old 06-28-2022, 11:14 PM   #13
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

As long as your paper is not finished either your cunt or your ass have to be filled/plugged at all time.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 02:19 AM   #14
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Oooh I like this! Maybe alternating between DeepFreeze/Suckers/clamps? (I don't mind toothpast/chemical play, its just a tad messy and annoying to do too much). Will get this done in the next couple of days!
Quote:
Ooh I love this! I'll mention it to the Discord I use too. Feel free to PM or quote this with things to write!
Just a quick reminder that while other Dom's might graciously refer to it using human pronouns, it should never get sloppy and refer to itself using pronouns designed for superiors.
I will wait for a list of dislikes suitable for a punishment to remind it to never get sloppy
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:07 PM   #15
AbuseAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
As long as your paper is not finished either your cunt or your ass have to be filled/plugged at all time.
Anal is a limit, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgilder View Post
Just a quick reminder that while other Dom's might graciously refer to it using human pronouns, it should never get sloppy and refer to itself using pronouns designed for superiors.
I will wait for a list of dislikes suitable for a punishment to remind it to never get sloppy
Apologies Sir. Pain, longer tasks, humiliation, having privileges revoked, etc. would be suitable punishments. Thank you for taking the time to correct this cunt's behaviour

Advertisements
Kink Talk