Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2022, 12:29 AM   #16
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lly View Post
I just had a really kinky idea… what if whenever your girlfriend needs to piss, she pisses into your open ass!
I love this idea but I don’t think she would be into it sadly! She’s also away at the moment hence the week home alone to work on stretching my ass!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 12:36 AM   #17
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datisjutw View Post
I don't know whether this will work as planned or will lead you to trying to fish out the plug out of your toilet, but hear me out:

The next time you have to shit, you first push that thing in. Then you try to shit through the tunnel, but without loosing the plug.
Could be a nice experience...
Okay so I kind of accidentally did this one yesterday… a bit gross I know! I inserted the plug doing the time challenge dare and had this in the back of my mind so didn’t do an enema before hand.

**warning this bit gets a bit gross** about 20 mins in I laid down and put a mirror in front of me so I could look inside, as I was getting into position 3 little nuggets of shit slipped out of the tunnel and onto the towel I had on the floor. I didn’t feel a thing! Literally nothing, they just fell out of me!

Very strange sensation having no control over when you go. I think all the lube up there helped ‘move things along’ as well.

It would be so scary now being clothed with the tunnel in and not the closing plug knowing I have zero control of when I shit!

Thanks for the dare I’ll try it properly on the toilet as well when I really have to go and report back.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:51 AM   #18
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblegumWhore View Post
Well someone needs to buy some gummybears…
Just inserted my large silicone plug for a warm up and about to go shopping for gummy bears! Any specifics once I’ve got them, how long to hold etc? Looking forward to a full day of training today!

Old 06-24-2022, 02:33 PM   #19
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
Gummybears? Why stop there mini marshmallows or bananas
Okay so I did the bananas one and it was excruciating! I gave myself a thorough enema so I was properly cleaned out then kept my large silicone plug in for a couple of hours to relax me.

After a while of trying, sitting, bouncing, pushing and fucking I eventually got the huge tunnel plug in! I started stuffing banana halves in ending up with a total of 6 halves ( 3 large whole bananas) in my ass and put the closing plug in behind. I slipped on a pair of my girlfriends panties and waited squirming to see how long I could hold it/ how long the closing plug could. I was spasming with the discomfort and my ass desperately trying to force them out only to be stopped by the closing plug.

Eventually after about 20 mins of involuntary pushing the closing plug popped out and the bananas flew out through the bottom of the tunnel plug and filled the panties. I proceeded to stay sat in my banana mess unlock my chastity cage and allow myself an orgasm whilst wiggling about forcing the tunnel to tug on my ass muscles even more.

Thanks for the dare!

The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:
Old 06-24-2022, 08:23 PM   #20
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
Just inserted my large silicone plug for a warm up and about to go shopping for gummy bears! Any specifics once I’ve got them, how long to hold etc? Looking forward to a full day of training today!
So with the gummies you eat them not put them up your ass. I want you to eat at least 15 of them and insert your plug in without the stopper. Go about your day but don't leave home it'll get fun in the next couple hours. You have to be messy for 20 minutes. Clean up without removing the plug and go 20 more minutes.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:55 AM   #21
artin

I suggest you try wearing diapers and eating laxative for a day.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:51 AM   #22
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

What’s the longest you can comfortably wear the tunnel plug?

Could you go multiple days without taking it out, just relying on the stopper plug and enemas?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:17 AM   #23
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
What’s the longest you can comfortably wear the tunnel plug?

Could you go multiple days without taking it out, just relying on the stopper plug and enemas?
That would be the dream! Hopefully one day I could work up to this at the moment disappointingly it’s still only around 30 mins of comfortable wear after that it gets really challenging.

The hard metal is so in forgiving and after a little while my butt tries to push it out if it’s not tied in place.

Hopefully with some more training though! I have my large silicone one in now as a warm up

Old 06-28-2022, 11:06 AM   #24
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, bummer! (Pun absolutely intended)

What are you using for lube? Are you douching first? I’m just wondering if you can’t change the material, what else can be changed to make it more comfortable. I’ve always been curious about tunnel plugs, but have never tried one… yet
Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 AM   #25
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Just using a normal water based lube. The line is fine it’s just the shear size of it after a while my bum wants it out! It measures up larger than a Coke can at the widest point.

Most the time I have an enema before as well yeah, as with it in I have literally no control down there!

Old 06-29-2022, 01:41 AM   #26
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datisjutw View Post
I don't know whether this will work as planned or will lead you to trying to fish out the plug out of your toilet, but hear me out:

The next time you have to shit, you first push that thing in. Then you try to shit through the tunnel, but without loosing the plug.
Could be a nice experience...
I properly did this one yesterday! Such a crazy feeling I have no control at all. I inserted the plug in the morning (took some effort) then put the closing plug in and tried to ignore it for a bit.

After a while I went to the toilet and removed the closing plug and immediately shut just fell out! I didn’t feel a thing and had absolutely zero control over it. Very crazy feeling!

Old 06-29-2022, 08:20 AM   #27
Datisjutw

I hope you liked it

I'll try to come up with more !
Datisjutw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:47 PM   #28
Lly

Try taking your own piss in your ass and keeping it in for a day

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:27 PM   #29
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
Just using a normal water based lube. The line is fine it’s just the shear size of it after a while my bum wants it out! It measures up larger than a Coke can at the widest point.

Most the time I have an enema before as well yeah, as with it in I have literally no control down there!
Got it. It might be worth trying a silicone or oil based lube. Surprisingly, Crisco is a fantastic lube for butt plugs. It’s thick and doesn’t dry out since it’s oil based. I suspect it’ll help you retain it for longer.. but definitely report back! I’d love to know!
Old 07-12-2022, 01:07 AM   #30
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been away for a couple of weeks on holiday so my trainings slipped! I just inserted my medium silicone plug and it hurt going in! Pathetic I know. So sad that my progress has gone so far backwards.

I still have the goal of being able to keep the tunnel in for a full 24 hours so my training is resuming. I’ll work back up to getting the tunnel in asap over the next few days and then start taking dares again to help me keep it in longer and just general naughtiness!

I know there are some from before I went away still to go as well. As soon as I can get it in again I’ll get to work on them.

In the meantime any dates with my medium and large silicone plugs or anything to stretch me out fast so I can take the tunnel again would be a huge help!

Looking forward to continuing on this journey

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, tunnel plug