Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2022, 09:57 AM   #1
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Default Self Submissive Training

I am a male submissive which lacks proper trainig.
I want to get myself to a level, where I am obedient and properly trained. I don't know what a good submissive needs to be able to do, so tell me.

I want to create a trainig plan for myself, but for that I need rules, small daily tasks and some bigger tasks for the weekends. I also need some punishments if I faile to follow the rules or do the tasks.

You can put the tasks, rules and longterm goals (what a submissive should be good at) in this tread or send them to me via kik.

I am still think of posting my daily tasks and rules somewhere like snapchat or suggest anothe platform

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #2
artin

Your first rule: a sub doesn’t need a cock. Lock it in chastity cage all the time.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:45 AM   #3
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by artin View Post
Your first rule: a sub doesn’t need a cock. Lock it in chastity cage all the time.
I can't be locked all the time but while I am at home I will be locked and to some occasions when I go out

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
Old 06-24-2022, 02:55 PM   #4
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

I can't start training with only one rule so please send more

Old 06-24-2022, 03:07 PM   #5
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Everyday you may ask 3 people on GD for permission to sleep in your bed. If you don't get permission you must sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor at the foot of your bed.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits

Last edited by Submissive penguin; 06-24-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 03:45 PM   #6
AnonymouSlave

Ok, ill give u a training routine
This list includes the previous task ppl said

1. Chastity all time thats possible

2. Everyday you may ask 3 people on GD for permission to sleep in your bed. If you don't get permission you must sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor at the foot of your bed

3. Everyday when u wake up, you shoul do your pose training (chose 5 pose for a slave u like and do each one for 1 min)

4. Every day when u wake up, after previous task, kneel naked on the floor and edge twice

5. Once a week, u may eat your food from a bowl naked on all fours

6. U can only cum once per week but u must first ask for permission (u can ask here on GD or any other olace u like)

7. Twice per week, u should watch a full hypno slave video at least 20min before bed

8. Unless is marked on your limts in your signature, the word "No" does not exist for u whenever someone give u a task or dare on GD

9. U should post at least on one thread everyday

10. Everyday, when u finish one of ur task and feel degraded, take a photo or selfie smiling at the camera (keep it to yourself, its a remainder of ur place)

Extra. If u need to have something to gude u, u can use any app that allows u to have all your task organized. I may recomend u the obedience app and find somone that can supervise that, but any shedule is usefull

22/m/sub

PM Dares

Obedience app (give any daily task/routine)
If link broken, ask me, PM or kik

Light bondage, dares, humilliation, hypno files (only F4M/A) pic/pic imitation, bodywriting, pet play, rules (easy ones)

Dislikes:
Loud stuf (spanking and else)

Limits:
No face, family/friends, personal info, permanent, messy, public,

Toys:
Dildo (vibration), Buttplug (normal & vibrator)

Last edited by AnonymouSlave; 06-24-2022 at 03:47 PM.
AnonymouSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 02:20 AM   #7
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all the tasks and for the schedule, I will try to follow it.
But for the case I don't follow it I still need some punishments.
You can also suggest some poses for me

Old 06-28-2022, 07:07 AM   #8
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this tread

Old 06-30-2022, 06:09 AM   #9
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

I also need some punishments before I can start

Old 07-03-2022, 10:28 PM   #10
AnonymouSlave

Oh, srry, didnt see the post
Keep track of every miss or fail for week

Punishment:
1. If u miss or fail 9 or less task, u have to do edge that number of times, not alowed to cum on the week

2.every weekend (u choose the day) u will kneel naked and tepeat the mantra "srry for being a bad slut", 5 min for every fail or miss u got in the week

3.if u fail or miss 10 or more task, u should drink 1lt of wather or milk, wait 30 min, piss on a bowl and drink everithing on all 4s

4.if u fail everything in the week, u are not alowed to use any cloth whenever possible, and write on your body at least 15 degradation words (u choose)

22/m/sub

PM Dares

Light bondage, dares, humilliation, hypno files (only F4M/A) pic/pic imitation, bodywriting, pet play, rules (easy ones)

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 07-04-2022, 05:12 AM   #11
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouSlave View Post
Oh, srry, didnt see the post
Keep track of every miss or fail for week

Punishment:
1. If u miss or fail 9 or less task, u have to do edge that number of times, not alowed to cum on the week

2.every weekend (u choose the day) u will kneel naked and tepeat the mantra "srry for being a bad slut", 5 min for every fail or miss u got in the week

3.if u fail or miss 10 or more task, u should drink 1lt of wather or milk, wait 30 min, piss on a bowl and drink everithing on all 4s

4.if u fail everything in the week, u are not alowed to use any cloth whenever possible, and write on your body at least 15 degradation words (u choose)
Thanks for the punishments

I can't do 3 and 4 because piss and body writing are limits for me

Old 07-07-2022, 08:52 PM   #12
AnonymouSlave

Ok, ignore 3, but 4 only do the first part

22/m/sub

PM Dares

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 07-08-2022, 03:47 AM   #13
r1010

Tasks:
First you need a mantra that you will read aloud daily. You'll either neatly write it neatly on paper or type it up and print it out. It should start about 5 lines long, but you must add a new line twice a week. An example for some idea:
"""I am submissive.
I will always obey.
I only exist to serve.
I will be punished for failure.
I need to be reminded of my place."""

At least once a week you need to be reminded of your place. You will take 30 minutes (10 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes of bondage, 5 minutes to release yourself and readjust) of your time each week to do the following Put on your collar, Insert your anal hook and tie it to your collar, Attach your clover clamps and add some weight to them (Hooking your chastity cage round the chain works well), Cuff your ankles together, Put in your ball gag, Get on your knees and cuff your hands behind your back. When in position repeat your mantra through your gag then take time to reflect on what went well in your submissive life and what you can improve after 15 minutes repeat your mantra again then release yourself.

I'm sure you want to be able to pleasure your superiors. Spend at least 10 minutes a day practising your oral skills. If you are straight I'd advise buying a realistic vagina (fleshlight) only to be used to practice your oral, If you are gay use a realistic dildo, If you're somewhere inbetween alternate each day.

I like the idea of posting your tasks and rules. I'd suggest setting up a blog on bdsmlr to keep track of everything. Just remember not to post it publicly on GD, send it by PM only.

If you are serious about being submissive you might want to look into Jennifer in Control but research it first. It is a big commitment.

Punishments:
This first punishment requires some info gathering first. Put on your ball crusher and count how many turns it takes to feel slight discomfort. For each failure of the day tighten it by a turn/half turn(Depending on how tight each turn is) and wear it for 20 minutes. Ofcouse you mustn't play with your self during this time.

If you can slam doors at home; put on your nipple clamps and tie them with a bit of slack to a door handle and wait 5 minutes. Remove the clamps by slamming the door shut repeating 5 times per indesgretion.

P.s. Would really appreciate it if you could post a reply for my thread

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock

Last edited by r1010; 07-08-2022 at 04:14 AM.
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 10:42 AM   #14
LittleRainy

Edge 7 Times A Day And Not Allowed To Cum Til First Day Of Fall.

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 02:54 AM   #15
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouSlave View Post
Ok, ill give u a training routine
This list includes the previous task ppl said

1. Chastity all time thats possible

2. Everyday you may ask 3 people on GD for permission to sleep in your bed. If you don't get permission you must sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor at the foot of your bed

3. Everyday when u wake up, you shoul do your pose training (chose 5 pose for a slave u like and do each one for 1 min)

4. Every day when u wake up, after previous task, kneel naked on the floor and edge twice

5. Once a week, u may eat your food from a bowl naked on all fours

6. U can only cum once per week but u must first ask for permission (u can ask here on GD or any other olace u like)

7. Twice per week, u should watch a full hypno slave video at least 20min before bed

8. Unless is marked on your limts in your signature, the word "No" does not exist for u whenever someone give u a task or dare on GD

9. U should post at least on one thread everyday

10. Everyday, when u finish one of ur task and feel degraded, take a photo or selfie smiling at the camera (keep it to yourself, its a remainder of ur place)

Extra. If u need to have something to gude u, u can use any app that allows u to have all your task organized. I may recomend u the obedience app and find somone that can supervise that, but any shedule is usefull
I tried the sleeping in the sleeping bag and I won't do it, because I need my proper sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1010 View Post
Tasks:
First you need a mantra that you will read aloud daily. You'll either neatly write it neatly on paper or type it up and print it out. It should start about 5 lines long, but you must add a new line twice a week. An example for some idea:
"""I am submissive.
I will always obey.
I only exist to serve.
I will be punished for failure.
I need to be reminded of my place."""

At least once a week you need to be reminded of your place. You will take 30 minutes (10 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes of bondage, 5 minutes to release yourself and readjust) of your time each week to do the following Put on your collar, Insert your anal hook and tie it to your collar, Attach your clover clamps and add some weight to them (Hooking your chastity cage round the chain works well), Cuff your ankles together, Put in your ball gag, Get on your knees and cuff your hands behind your back. When in position repeat your mantra through your gag then take time to reflect on what went well in your submissive life and what you can improve after 15 minutes repeat your mantra again then release yourself.

I'm sure you want to be able to pleasure your superiors. Spend at least 10 minutes a day practising your oral skills. If you are straight I'd advise buying a realistic vagina (fleshlight) only to be used to practice your oral, If you are gay use a realistic dildo, If you're somewhere inbetween alternate each day.

I like the idea of posting your tasks and rules. I'd suggest setting up a blog on bdsmlr to keep track of everything. Just remember not to post it publicly on GD, send it by PM only.

If you are serious about being submissive you might want to look into Jennifer in Control but research it first. It is a big commitment.

Punishments:
This first punishment requires some info gathering first. Put on your ball crusher and count how many turns it takes to feel slight discomfort. For each failure of the day tighten it by a turn/half turn(Depending on how tight each turn is) and wear it for 20 minutes. Ofcouse you mustn't play with your self during this time.

If you can slam doors at home; put on your nipple clamps and tie them with a bit of slack to a door handle and wait 5 minutes. Remove the clamps by slamming the door shut repeating 5 times per indesgretion.

P.s. Would really appreciate it if you could post a reply for my thread
Thanks for the tasks and punishments, but I can't do the nipple clamp punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRainy View Post
Edge 7 Times A Day And Not Allowed To Cum Til First Day Of Fall.
Till fall it is a long time what should I do if I cum

Advertisements
Kink Talk