Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-16-2022, 03:28 AM   #361
Diaper_pup

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
yes
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
If someone forces me to
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Yes
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes, both can be punished
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes, i would love to be a full time slave, maybe with some blackmailing
10 Would you drive naked?
Yes
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
If someone forces me, yes
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Sure i like it to get exposed
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
i am not into cam play
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, beeing kept in diapers, puplic expose, humilating words,....
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I dont know
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Of course
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, i have fantasys about getting streched to
incontinence
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:13 AM   #362
Hertog

Yes, I would and I do sometimes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, I would
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, I would

Shopping Yes, work No
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, I would

6 Would you piss yourself in public.Yes, I would in a quite place when having extra clothes with me.

Yes, I would. I piss in my own mouth sometimes... Would love to drink someone elses.

Yes, I would and i do.

Yes, I would. Seems like a lot of fun.

No, I would not

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, I would. where it is and is not allowed.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, I would no face or identying things.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, I would

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, I would

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, I would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Yes, I probably would

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No, I would not. i dont like paint.

Yes, I would and i do quite often

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes, I would

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, I would do both
Dislikes: less hidden public, messy stuff
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:33 AM   #363
shyoldguy

tied up: yes spanked: no whipped: no

tied up naked: Yes allowing others to do as they please to you: Maybe, depends on who's there besides me

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? YES

cross dressing in sexy clothes: Yes, not passible though
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. N/A
No, not into humiliation

No, not into humiliation

No, tastes terrible

No, not into pain
N/A
a week! no, can barely handle a couple of hours! Would depend on the owner, and if I could find the time
drive naked: Done this many times - lots of fun
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
naked in a public place: Done this many times - especially at the beach
nude photos to be uploaded : Done this - not fun unless contact information attached
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? on public cam: Yes, depending on what told to do

body writing: No shaving genital area: Yes, depending on what told to do
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
outside naked walk: Not in my neighborhood - woods maybe.
Maybe, not in a crowded area
body painted: I would if I had a good body
Maybe, don't want to tear the tissue
Depends on the hens! Not for stags
Definately suck a pussy - not a cock
Got a dare for me?

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 08:10 AM   #364
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Tied up yes spanked or whipped No
Yes and I have been .
No
No
Yes done that .
No
No
No
No
Yes and I have
Yes and have done many times
Yes
Yes and have done many times . If you want to see just ask .
Maybe
Yes
Yes
Yes would love to try that .
No
Yes and have done so
No
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 12:16 PM   #365
danny_zero_00

Spanked yes. whipped no

To an extent yes. I would want to be assured that nothing would be permanent or too painful.

oh god yes!

i have done this a few times already! I got plenty of looks and smiles from people when I was wearing a sundress

That sounds fun!

Gross. no.

Gross. no

Balls definitely! I love them being squeezed, pulled, and crushed! so good!

Absolutely! One of my biggest fantasies is to be made into a sex toy for a couple to use as they saw fit. I would serve them both for as long as they wanted while being locked in chastity.

I have and loved it!

I have done this a few times and it was always fun! I have been seen by strangers too!

possibly...

Yes!

It depends on the situation. but probably.

Yes.

sounds like too much work but sure.

yes of course!

not anything. I am still a newbie with anal play.

Yes! That would be amazing

Yes! that would be so incredibly hot!

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 02:54 PM   #366
Kinky987

Yes, i need punishment

Yes, i love it

Yes, if i have to

No, but under my regular clothes or dressing room or cabinet, yes

Yes, both girls and men dare

No

Maybe

Yes, cock

Yes, i like to obey

Yes

Yes and yes

Maybe

Maybe

Yes, writing, shaving, etc

Yes

Yes, sounds exciting

Yes

Yes, no limits

Maybe

Yes, both

Kik: samhabe

Likes: humiliation, anal, oral, insertion, stretching, cum play, public, bondage, forced sex, open to anything exciting.

Limits: blood, scat, family, permanent marks.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/evTP5NJT
Kinky987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 06:29 PM   #367
Brickstone

Perhaps on occasion, but I'm not a massive fan.

Probably not unless a lot of trust was established.

Absolutely, I just haven't been able to get a good chastity device. I need to get proper measurements done.

Nope, strictly masculine, don't want to look feminine (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Sure, I love freeballing and sagging and crop tops. One of my plans in college is to freeball in my dorm all the time with the loosest pairs of shorts possible.

I've considered it and I'm not against it, but I would have to be in a certain mood. I don't like being wet or stinking. I imagine pissing myself in public would be fun for a bit but eventually just get annoying.

Sure, I live for that shit. My ultimate dream is to be able to drink morning piss as well as have someone pee through my hair.

Yeah sure, in small doses until I build up tolerance. I would prefer the balls be targeted though.

Probably not. I value my free time and wouldn't want to spend large swaths of time doing horny shit. Though it depends on what you mean I suppose. If it's just a few tasks in the week, sure, if it's long stretches of time, probably not.

Yup

Yup and already have

Yeah, I've already done this before. There's a few nude and degrading photos with my face on people's personal computers and I'm sure they are cycling somewhere.

Nah I hate cam-related anything. It's just not my vibe.

Yup. I love body writing and I'd do shaving in the future when I'm older.

Well, I prefer nudity than clothing control. At night, I'd go nude. During the day, I would have to strip nude once I'm at my destination, not just be nude the entire time.

No, clothes cost money.

Yeah sure.

Dildos and buttplugs are fine. Organic dicks are not. Might be willing to try fisting but that's far off in the future.

Nah

Yup, but only cock bc I'm a gay boy

Likes: Exhibitionism, online exposure (especially on socials), piss, deepthroating and oral training, buttplugs, sagging, sexy underwear, ABDL (especially diapers), humiliation
Interested in: Toilets & pup play, blackmail (sometimes)
Limits: Family, friends, scat, illegal, permanent, anal sex, pain, animals

Telegram: Ignorantus (current), Brickstoning (former)

Won't show face in exhib content. Will hide certain parts of my ID.
Brickstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 02:19 PM   #368
bykonos

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?YES

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?No i dont like chastity

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No this is my limit

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.If any DOM make me definitely do it

6 Would you piss yourself in public.If DOM make me

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?YES i love it and did it a lot of time

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.yes i want be slave with no choise

10 Would you drive naked?yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)That will be hot but not so brave so if any DOM make me

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? This scare me a little

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?Yes i do it sometimes but with mask of dog

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes why not

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes i do naked walk

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. That will be HOT

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?i will try it

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?I want big cocks

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?YES

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Cocks a i did it and until now i dont know who was that person

ALWAYS auto answer skype feel free to call me when you see me online

Fetish: calf (I dare you send me Calf pic)

Like : games, fun , Nipple play, strip, punishment, submission, scat

Limits: face, family/ friends, Public hum, crossdress.
http://bdsmtest.org/r/5DFZPydR

Some limits are done some can be pushed.

Last edited by bykonos; 07-14-2022 at 03:52 PM.
bykonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:41 PM   #369
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? = yes i would n have been

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?= omg yes id love that

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? = yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?= if forced too

6 Would you piss yourself in public.= yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?= mmm yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?= no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.= yes/ im always submissive

10 Would you drive naked?= i hav driven naked

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)= yes i would if told too

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?= oh yes i love being exposed

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?= oh yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?= id accept it all

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?= yes i would

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?= omg yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?= yes limit is nothing thats unhealthy

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?= oh yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?= id definitly suck cock

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 08:56 AM   #370
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

yes and that already happend

if they are clean and trustworthy yes

yes and that also happend already, my longest lockup have been 102 days

I think that would be too embarassing for me, maybe if a dom pushes me really hard

yes I would give it a try.

yes and already happend but I need a dom to push me

yes I have done alot of ws stuff and I love everything of it

yes and I received alot od cbt and was able to cum from slapping my balls after I was denied some time. Normally my balls get more tortured but I like both

yes but I need a good trustworthy dom for that

yes and already done

yes it already happend with a dom that pushed me to do so

yes, all 3 of them happend mostly because of exposure dares.

yes but would wear mask to hide at least my face

if it isn't my head hair yes and I did alot of humilating tasks already, everything in my limit is ok for me

it depends on where which time and if I have a dom making me do so but I would do it

Not sure about that but I guess a good dom can make me do it

I think I would risk it but would be still scarry

yes and happend alot, my limits would be dangerous objects or things that could get stuck, also things that are too big for me.

depends on because I'm exclusively gay but with some clean guys why not

well it depends a bit on the corcumstances but it would be definetly dun to suck alot of dicks and I don't mind musky ones

Ball Slaps 36000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 460/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 10:05 AM   #371
Exhibitionboy

1 Would but haven't

2 Would but haven't

3 with the right person I would

4 not something im into so no

5 seems interesting would be willing to try

6 would but havent

7 have done but wouldent again

8 light CBT yes not sure which I'd prefer more on

9 yes deffinetly enjoy doing this already only with femdoms though due to some history

10 have done would again

11 have before would again and done it where its not allowed never actually done it at a nudist location

12 if I chose the photo yes already got some out there 😜

13 yes however not very inventive so would need controlling 😁

14 not something iv experimented with much wod be willing to try

15 in the right place and depending on time of day but deffinetly yes have done before

16 This sounds really hot would be willing to try but not sure I'd be brave enough to go all the way in in open public

17 in the right place I'd be willing to try this seems really hot

18 within reason yes nothing bigger than my biggest plug and would have to have a flared base or be held onto to stop it being lost up there

19 100% deffinetly yes

20 as long as they've been checked so I'm safe yes deffinetly

Tease and Denial
Anal
Chastity

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends

Toys
Lovense hush, edge, diamo
Large and small dildo
Medium butt plug
Chastity cage

My KIK: - James58655
Lovense User: - James586

Looking for a new femdom to control me 😊
Exhibitionboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 01:26 PM   #372
Rock01

Yes it's something I've wanted to do for years, but never done.

Yes within limits and with a safe word. Again something I'd like to try but never done.

As long as there was a defined maximum time, yes.

No. It wouldn't fit with my style.

No. Again not my style.

Definitely not from choice.

No. Not my thing.

Another thing I'd like to try, and probably go for the cock.

Not totally - I'd want some control.

No. Don't want to be arrested!

Only if it was allowed e.g. a nudist beach.

No. I don't want to be recognised.

No. I don't want to be recognised.

I'd have no problem with shaving. Not so keen on body writing.

No. It wouldn't fit with how I'm known locally.

No.

No aș above.

As long as it was an object (i.e. not a cock etc) and was safe I'd be prepared to give it a go.

I'd give it a go, but would want protection.

Not without protection.
Old 07-14-2022, 01:47 PM   #373
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely!

What slut wouldn't?

Not really my cup of tea, but yeah sure.

Not as big of a taboo thing as it is for guys so sure.

Already have many times.

You know, I have fantasized about this a few times, just on the bathroom floor though, not on my clothes.

Golden, sure, drinking, no.

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yeah, wouldn't love it, but sure.

100%. Whatever they want.

I have once before. It was fun, but not something I see myself doing a lot.

I have more times than I can count.

Depends where they are uploaded and if they can be traced back to me easily.

Probably not. Some people out there are just crazy.

100% Easily.

I have and its fun, but depends on time and place.

Ive never heard of this before, but it sounds really really fun!

Yes, if I wouldn't get into legal issues.

Not anything. No.

Sure. Some extra cash would be nice.

I uh... I have before

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:30 PM   #374
SinfulSav

Done it

Done it

No

Yes

Yes

No

Only golden shower, no drinking

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
No

Yes I would, provided they stayed within my limits

I have

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes, id have a size limit lol

Yes

Yes please

likes: flashing, public nudity, light bondage, group play, verbal degrading

dislikes: piss/scat, incest, blackmail, pain
SinfulSav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 12:17 AM   #375
cyclist

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Ni

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Only if its a quiet place like woods etc

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the Internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Maybe

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Only if it was a quiet place, eg woods etc

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, I'd definitely do it if somebody painted it on me. I'd love to do this.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes to most things but no cock or bodily fluids.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

Last edited by cyclist; 05-03-2023 at 04:12 AM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public