Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-18-2022, 12:29 AM   #1
running_man

Default Ladies: another "would you rather" - exposed at a party

This is a follow-up of this and this questionnaire.

Imagine you and your partner at a party with about 20 people, everyone normally clothed. What would you choose if you had to? All questions are completely independent but their "difficulty level" increases from number 1 to 12.

1. I would wear
a) a tiny black minidress without underwear and black pumps
b) a less risky dress with underwear but slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings

2. I would wear
a) a knee-length short sleeved dress but go completely barefoot as the only one (imagine it's a private place without risk of shards)
b) wear shoes together with a knee-length skirt and just a bikini top

3. Together with jeans and sneakers, as my only upper item (no bra) I would wear
a) a thin see-through tanktop
b) a pair of suspenders to hide my nipples
c) a scarf wrapped around my neck, the ends hanging down and long enough to hide my nipples

4. For a Hawaii style party all ladies are expected to wear a flower necklace (long enough to cover breasts) and Hawaiian grass mini skirt with a bikini underneath. I would rather leave away
a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top
(Neither the necklace nor the skirt are able to completely hide the nakedness underneath.)

5. If I had to choose I would prefer to go in
a) jeans, ballerinas and completely topless
b) a small g-string bikini and high heels

6. If I was offered the following choice at the beginning of the party I would rather
a) play a strip game against another lady, one ending naked for the whole night, the other can redress
b) refuse to play, strip down to bra and panties and spend the night like this

7. I would prefer
a) to spend the whole night in a see-through micro dress (lingerie style) and high heels
b) to go in hot pants, flip flops, and a thin white spaghetti strap crop top (no bra), and your partner or best female friend would regularly fondle your boobs and nipples to keep them stiff

8. As a midnight surprise I would
a) perform a strip show and then serve some food and drinks naked in high heels
b) stay clothed and give my partner a blowjob in front of everyone, present his cum in my mouth and swallow

9. I would prefer
a) to serve as "living buffet" for an hour (redress afterwards), lying on a table naked and with legs spread, people would not be allowed to touch my private parts but could inspect them in detail
b) to be fully clothed but with a remote controlled vibrator inside, everyone would know and could control my device by their smartphones and torment me (for the whole time of the party)

10. I would prefer
a) to strip naked and be the only one nude for the whole night
b) to strip naked, give people a show by masturbating to orgasm, then stuffing my holes with balls and buttplug and redress

11. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer
a) to fuck myself with a dildo, then stuff my holes with balls and buttplug and get humiliating body writings from the party guests and stay like this for the whole time
b) to give blowjobs and pussy eating jobs to all party guests who like

12. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer
a) to be tied up into a fucking machine for half an hour (speed increasing over time) for everyone's entertainment
b) get fucked by at least three different party guests (that are not your partner) in front of everyone

Bonus: Which of your answers (or up to which level) do you think you would do in reality, e.g. on request by someone else or after losing a bet?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 02:48 AM   #2
noeru

1. I would wear
b) a less risky dress with underwear but slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings

2. I would wear
a) a knee-length short sleeved dress but go completely barefoot as the only one (imagine it's a private place without risk of shards)

3. Together with jeans and sneakers, as my only upper item (no bra) I would wear
c) a scarf wrapped around my neck, the ends hanging down and long enough to hide my nipples

4. For a Hawaii style party all ladies are expected to wear a flower necklace (long enough to cover breasts) and Hawaiian grass mini skirt with a bikini underneath. I would rather leave away
a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top
(Neither the necklace nor the skirt are able to completely hide the nakedness underneath.)

6. If I was offered the following choice at the beginning of the party I would rather
a) play a strip game against another lady, one ending naked for the whole night, the other can redress

7. I would prefer
a) to spend the whole night in a see-through micro dress (lingerie style) and high heels
b) to go in hot pants, flip flops, and a thin white spaghetti strap crop top (no bra), and your partner or best female friend would regularly fondle your boobs and nipples to keep them stiff

b) stay clothed and give my partner a blowjob in front of everyone, present his cum in my mouth and swallow

9. I would prefer
a) to serve as "living buffet" for an hour (redress afterwards), lying on a table naked and with legs spread, people would not be allowed to touch my private parts but could inspect them in detail
b) to be fully clothed but with a remote controlled vibrator inside, everyone would know and could control my device by their smartphones and torment me (for the whole time of the party)
(this actually sound incredibly hot ngl)

10. I would prefer
b) to strip naked, give people a show by masturbating to orgasm, then stuffing my holes with balls and buttplug and redress

a) to fuck myself with a dildo, then stuff my holes with balls and buttplug and get humiliating body writings from the party guests and stay like this for the whole time

a) to be tied up into a fucking machine for half an hour (speed increasing over time) for everyone's entertainment
b) get fucked by at least three different party guests (that are not your partner) in front of everyone

Bonus: Which of your answers (or up to which level) do you think you would do in reality, e.g. on request by someone else or after losing a bet?[/QUOTE]
Probably would chicken out after 2 tbh but i love the thought of doing all of it.

Likes: giving away control, edging, slight nipple pain, humiliation

Maybe: toothpaste, anal, pee-stuff, VERY hidden public, bodywriting

Limits: social/family, permanent, pics, hard pain
noeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 01:41 PM   #3
rebeccajones

This was fun to answer thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
This is a follow-up of this and this questionnaire.

Imagine you and your partner at a party with about 20 people, everyone normally clothed. What would you choose if you had to? All questions are completely independent but their "difficulty level" increases from number 1 to 12.

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

Bonus: Which of your answers (or up to which level) do you think you would do in reality, e.g. on request by someone else or after losing a bet?

Limits: Pictures
rebeccajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 10:21 AM   #4
barebuns

Blue is something I would do in real life under certain circumstances. Such as, my family and coworkers would never find out about it. And I would need an excuse for doing it, like losing a bet or was very heavily dared to.
Red is something I would never do in real life, but it's better than the other option.
Orange is very similar to something I have done in real life (actually, it was a little more extreme).

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

a) the bikini bottom

b) the bikini top

***I like both of these equally***

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

Old 03-19-2022, 01:37 PM   #5
Dixie_

1. I would wear a less risky dress with underwear but slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings

2. I would wear wear shoes together with a knee-length skirt and just a bikini top

3. Together with jeans and sneakers, as my only upper item (no bra) I would wear a thin see-through tanktop

4. For a Hawaii style party all ladies are expected to wear a flower necklace (long enough to cover breasts) and Hawaiian grass mini skirt with a bikini underneath. I would rather leave away the bikini bottom

5. If I had to choose I would prefer to go in a small g-string bikini and high heels

6. If I was offered the following choice at the beginning of the party I would m rather refuse to play, strip down to bra and panties and spend the night like this

7. I would prefer to spend the whole night in a see-through micro dress (lingerie style) and high heels

8. As a midnight surprise I would perform a strip show and then serve some food and drinks naked in high heels

9. I would prefer to serve as "living buffet" for an hour (redress afterwards), lying on a table naked and with legs spread, people would not be allowed to touch my private parts but could inspect them in detail

10. I would prefer to strip naked and be the only one nude for the whole night

11. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer to give blowjobs and pussy eating jobs to all party guests who like

12. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer to be tied up into a fucking machine for half an hour (speed increasing over time) for everyone's entertainment

I think I would go up to 3.
But if it was a part with a crowd of strangers and my master pushed I might go up to 8.

Likes: Petplay, Humiliation, Control, Discipline, Feet worship, Collars, Gags, Begging
Dislikes: Lines writing, Pain, Pee, Bondage, Chores
Limits:Face Images, Live cam, Scat, Poor hygiene, Public, Piercings/tattoos, Other people, Toothpaste, Hot sauce
Dixie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 07:46 PM   #6
PartySlut
getDare Devil

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

Bonus: Which of your answers (or up to which level) do you think you would do in reality, e.g. on request by someone else or after losing a bet?[/QUOTE]

I would do most of them but i don't know about 10 11 and 12 maybe if the situation was right

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 06:35 AM   #7
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 03:16 AM   #8
ambermcgee

Default I would rather...

1. I would wear

I'd go with the less risky dress, mainly because I love slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings, but I'd be down to go with either one if I'm honest.

2. I would wear

I'll go b), because it sounds like a better outfit, but once again, I'd be happy with either option

I'll have to go a) on this one, but for a small private gathering I could be convinced to do b) as well.

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top

I'll lose the bikini top, but neither option is great here, and I could be persuated to lose to bottom instead

b), definitely b). Besides, I look good in a g-string bikini

Not much for gambling and I suck at most games anyway, so I'll go with b)

7. I would prefer

Actually, I'm happy with either one, but I'd prefer b)

Either one could be fun, but b) is way hotter, so I'll go b)!

9. I would prefer

b) actually sounds like a fun evening, so I'm going b)

10. I would prefer

Okay, a)... seriously

Um... can I do both?? If not, guess I'll have to go a)

Hmm... a), I think, but tough choice

Have any questions about my answers or want to ask your own questions? Don't be shy! Hit me up on kik!

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 11:35 AM   #9
DaringLady

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

Honestly, if I were horny/drunk enough I’d probably doo any or all of them. Even 12 (I’ve always been curious about trying out a fucking machine but they’re so expensive lol)
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 09:06 AM   #10
hiricka
Baby Member

Pencil answer

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

if you chat and I don't reply your chat in 1 hour, you can request 1 nude (but no face)
hiricka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:57 AM   #11
Kah
Account Banned

1. I would wear
a) a tiny black minidress without underwear and black pumps (I love the feeling of going commando)

2. I would wear
b) wear shoes together with a knee-length skirt and just a bikini top (I've literally worn this to a party before)

a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top (My tits a small enough, they'd still be hidden away by the flowers)

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

By choice, I would realistally go up to 7
Via losing a dare, I would begrudgingly agree to 9

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 09:15 AM   #12
virginbrat

1. I would wear

2. I would wear

b) the bikini top

7. I would prefer

9. I would prefer

10. I would prefer

if it was a kink party full of safe people, i would do all of them if they were requested of me. if it was a random party, i would do 1-4 and 6.
virginbrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk