Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2021, 11:41 AM   #1
NewAndNervous

Default The Naked Dares of My Youth

Between ages 12 and 15, my friends and I enjoyed dare games that resulted in someone getting embarrassed or suffering (mild) pain. I two losses and one other experience that resulted in me being naked. The first was during a sleepover. This was in South Florida and the weather was warm, so we were sleeping on a tarp in my friend’s back yard. We were playing Jenga. The first to lose 3 times had to do a dare. That ended up being me. I had to remove all my clothes and run to the end of the block and back. I was terrified but excited as I took off my clothes and stood there for a few seconds while my friends laughed. It was a little after 1:00 in the morning and the total distance was probably less than a quarter mile. No one drove by and I don’t think anyone saw me. The risk of being seen was kind of thrilling, however.

My other loss was a game of Rock – Paper – Scissors at the food court in the mall. I had to go into a bathroom stall, remove all my clothes, place them in a bag, and give it to one of my friends. I went into the restroom with a shopping bag, found a stall, took off all my clothes and put them in the bag. After a minute or so, I heard my friend call. I partially opened the stall door and handed him the bag. He said “See you later. Have fun,” and left. I was terrorized not knowing how long I would be like that, with no way to get dressed or escape if something happened. After maybe 5 minutes or so of me hanging out in the stall naked, one of my friends informed me that they had placed my bag of clothes on a hook at the front of the bathroom. I waited until I couldn’t hear anyone in the room, cracked the door slightly to peek out, determined no one was there, and sprinted to get my clothes. I just barely made it back to the stall before anyone entered. I admitted to my friends that it was fun but would not want to do it again.

A little after midnight during another sleepover, my two friends and I decided it would be fun to swim naked across a pool at a condominium complex that was about two blocks away. While we had all done nude dares before, this would be more risky. Being that it was at the condominium complex, there would be a lot more people who could potentially see us. In addition, the sound of the splash when we dove in the pool, as well as the sound from swimming, would call attention to us. Also, while we were all good swimmers and would make it across the pool quickly, there would be a time lapse before we could get to our clothes and make our escape. Finally, to leave the pool area, we would have to scale the fence that was around it since the gate was locked.

We made our way to the condo, climbed the fence to get in the pool area, went to the shallow end, took off our shoes, shirts, shorts, and underwear. We ran to the deep end. My friend counted to 3 as we stood there naked. On 3, we all dove in and swam back to the shallow end. When we got out, we noticed a few lights were on that we had not noticed earlier. As we quickly got dressed, someone shouted “This is private property. I called the police.” We didn’t bother drying off, put on our clothes while wet, scaled the fence, and ran through a narrow wooded area at the edge of the condo property, and hurried back to my friend’s house. Fortunately, we didn’t see any police.
NewAndNervous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to NewAndNervous for this post:
Old 10-14-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
rjacks132

Sounds like fun I love the mall bathroom scenario...would love to try that with somebody someday.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 10:21 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAndNervous View Post
[snip]
As we quickly got dressed, someone shouted “This is private property. I called the police.” We didn’t bother drying off, put on our clothes while wet, scaled the fence, and ran through a narrow wooded area at the edge of the condo property, and hurried back to my friend’s house. Fortunately, we didn’t see any police.
I hate busybodies like that. Who cares if some teenagers want to get naked on your property? That's a good thing in my mind!

All three of those sound fun, though! Did you continue doing dares like that into adulthood? Or... will you, if you're still young?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:48 AM   #4
NewAndNervous

Default Thank you for your comments

Rjacks, BarefootAllen, thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like my story.

To answer your question, we stopped doing dare games sometime during high school. Humiliating and inflicting pain on our friends just became less fun over time. In addition, a 14-15 year old who gets caught streaking or something similar would likely be treated as a stupid kid doing a dare. An adult getting caught doing the same thing would be treated much more harshly. There are significant criminal consequences for an adult being naked in public. For those who continue to like that type of challenge, this site is a good outlet. Everyone on here is participating in a consensual manner.

The dares we did as kids were fun. I was fortunate to have good friends, and the dares produce funny/good memories.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAndNervous View Post
Rjacks, BarefootAllen, thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like my story.

To answer your question, we stopped doing dare games sometime during high school. Humiliating and inflicting pain on our friends just became less fun over time. In addition, a 14-15 year old who gets caught streaking or something similar would likely be treated as a stupid kid doing a dare. An adult getting caught doing the same thing would be treated much more harshly. There are significant criminal consequences for an adult being naked in public. For those who continue to like that type of challenge, this site is a good outlet. Everyone on here is participating in a consensual manner.

The dares we did as kids were fun. I was fortunate to have good friends, and the dares produce funny/good memories.
True. Depending on where you are, many places allow male nudity without arousal, and are... somewhat flexible on that, considering we can't always control that. But yeah, there's risk. I was nearly caught by police twice as an adult, and it was terrifying both times!

Still, you can continue having lots of fun at parties and the like.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:25 AM   #6
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Thanks for sharing-were these all with the same friends and were there any memorable dares that your friends had to do?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 12:12 PM   #7
NewAndNervous

Default Thanks for asking

Jacques, Thanks for asking and I'm glad you like my story.

It was with the same group of a few friends. Having to streak was a common dare, which everyone ended up doing at least once.

One time, a friend had a similar dare to the one I had in which he had to take off all his clothes in a mall bathroom stall, except, instead of giving him his clothes back, we gave him girls underwear and a dress to wear.

Another time, a friend had to go to the makeup counter in a store and ask the lady to apply makeup, eye shadow, and lipstick to him.

There were others but those are some of the things I can think of off hand.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:12 PM   #8
Isthisforreal

Cool stories. I wish I was part of your friend group.
Isthisforreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 07:49 PM   #9
NewAndNervous

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed my story.
Old 06-21-2022, 11:31 AM   #10
Mazzopolis
Baby Member

Default Cool stories

Your stories are cool. I wish I had friends like that.
Mazzopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:46 PM   #11
justdave67y

Great story . I have some similar stories that brought back exciting memories. Thanks so much!
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk