Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default For those who don't or have never masturbated.

Ok I'm sure I probably wont get any answers seeing as I'm thinking its quite a secretive and sensitive subject for those guys and girls who don't but I'm pretty curious about it so might as well try. If it fails it can just become a thread about masturbation lol.

My curiosity is kind of..why don't you? For me and the people I've spoken to about masturbation (male and female) the first times almost came naturally in that they were aroused, maybe with an erection or wetness and their just naturally enjoyed exploring their arousal and learnt about masturbation like that and on a site like GD with the kind of dares that people do I find it hard to believe they don't get aroused by it.

Annyyywaay I thought up some questions I'd like to know the answers to so if you answer them that would be awesome.

1. How Old Are you?
2. Gender
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually?
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation?
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find?
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience?
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it?
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm?
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it?
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it?
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension?

I think thats all I got, sorry I've said masturbation about a million times and I probably sound like some obsessive pervert. Anyway this is what I'm curious about and if your feeling up to answering these please do so, even if its in private if your embarrassed or whatever).

(Sorry for being weird lol)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 10-24-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Katiie

not a lot of ppl don't masterbate cept boop and someone else on a poll :S
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I don't but I don't want to answer the questions

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

Don't worry I really wasn't expecting you to Boopy! Would still love to get some insight though so if anyone wants to share that'd be great.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:27 AM   #5
Drea
Account Banned

1. How Old Are you?
2. Gender
Female
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually?
Not sure what you mean
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation?
Never thought about it really but eh okay not a topic I concern myself with at the moment
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)
Sex ed in school, it was just introduced kind of like the term not much info and jjst dismissed it.
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find?
No, it's just a thrill..don't know how to explain it properly
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience?
No
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc
Not exactly
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it?
Maybe not. If it does happen naturally then okay
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm?
Yes, and yes. Not essential but it does kind of affect
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)
Can't imagine even if tried to
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it?
No & no
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it?
I don't think I'll be doing it
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension?
Not experienced it yet.

I think thats all I got. It would be different for different people too. Don't know if I got my point across because feelings are kind of difficult to explain
Drea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 05:59 PM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

1. How Old Are you? 32
2. Gender? M
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually? All the way
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation? Pointless, at least for me
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)? I think sex education class
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find? It's generally arousing depending on the dare or truth
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience? Of course. It's more frustrating because I don't cum at the end
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc? N/A
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it? I mean no harm trying
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm? N/A
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)? Yes, a lot
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it? I've seen stuff online but also video calls too
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it? N/A
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension? If possible, have sex. Otherwise nothing really

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:52 PM   #7
JustAGuy

1. How Old Are you? 32
2. Gender M
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually? Vaginal intercourse, oral sex, masturbation
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation? For me, I enjoy it more than sex.
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc) I become roughly aware around 11/12. I didn't do it, and thought it was gross.
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? It depends If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find? Psychological (and some physical) humiliation, based on the context of 'surrender' (like losing a bet, contest, etc.)
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience? Didn't until my 1st girlfriend had me do it for her when I was 18. Now it can be a few times a week to only a couple times a month.
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc Yes. Many times. Often it's because I lack the privacy to orgasm.
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it? Yes. Generally to relieve stress, sometimes if the context puts my mind in the mood.
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm? I did back before I started masturbating
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one) The first one was indescribable. Never was that good again.
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it? Yes and yes.
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it? I didn't, but as I said I had help.
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension? Chat with associates who understand my kinks, edge, masturbate
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first experience, masturbation, masturbation denial, questions, survey