Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2022, 09:45 AM   #1
Rickwills87

Default My meeting with a twist

To preface this story I have submitted to my mistress and have been given my rules to live by… I broke one of these rules and earned a denial and now must edge every time I think of mistress naked

So I wake up this morning to a message that my mistress went to the toilet naked during the night.. seeing this I immediately imagined mistress naked so began to edge.. mistress then woke up and knowing I had what could be the most important meeting of my life began to tease me and before I left for my meeting I had edged 4 times, this is on top of the 20 or so other edges I have performed thus making me a complete horny mess.

As I was on the way to my meeting mistress informed me that during my meeting I was to have my phone on and open so I could see any message she sent me, so I told mistress my meeting with my lawyer and accountant had started and this is where my torture began.

Mistress immediately informed me if exactly what she was doing to herself, making my cock immediately grow hard in my trousers, she was very detailed and now with my lawyer and accountant both in the room and talking to me about very important details the only thing running through my head is what mistress is doing.

I can see their lips moving and I can hear their words but nothing is going in, my mind racing with the thoughts of what mistress is doing and how she is teasing me… I was constantly checking my phone to see if mistress had sent anything else, horny and desperate to see what mistress was up to. During this 2 hour long meeting I added up in my head how many edges I owed to mistress for thinking of her naked and amassed 14 edges I now owe her.

Mistress has suceeded in making me nothing but a horny little pet and now all I can think of is mistress while I have the most important decision of my life to make… even now as I sit here writing this story I am edging away for mistress..

I hope you enjoy this account of my day

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss

Last edited by Rickwills87; 04-12-2022 at 09:48 AM.
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk