Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Front garden anal dares - Debble 22F

Hey again everyone!

Currently it is midnight at my home and I want to do some public anal dares! I also have with me some lube, lotion, vaseline, vicks vaporub, clothespins, a scarf (as a blindfold), keys to my door, a torch, a black marker, and a my first dildo! I bought it a while ago but this is my first time using it! It's 6" by 4" and even has a suction cup!

Dares can also be about anything in my likes if you want. Enjoy!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:15 PM   #2
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

From your front door throw the dildo into the grass. Strip completely nude and live up your ass hole. Clthen place on your blind fold. Crawl till you find the dildo then insert it into your ass. You are to the crawl 5 paces to the left before fucking your ass for 25 strokes. Then crawl 5 paces to the right and fuck ass 25 strokes. Repeat until you have done 300 strokes. Then crawl back to door with it in ass. Enjoy.

Likes: edging, tease and denial, humiliation, cbt, bondage and messy.

Limits: family, illegal, exposure, face pics, scat, blood, piss drinking
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:20 PM   #3
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytrewqasdfghjkl View Post
From your front door throw the dildo into the grass. Strip completely nude and live up your ass hole. Clthen place on your blind fold. Crawl till you find the dildo then insert it into your ass. You are to the crawl 5 paces to the left before fucking your ass for 25 strokes. Then crawl 5 paces to the right and fuck ass 25 strokes. Repeat until you have done 300 strokes. Then crawl back to door with it in ass. Enjoy.
Ok, I'll do this now
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-18-2019, 05:31 PM   #4
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Great. Would love to know how it goes.

Old 04-18-2019, 06:07 PM   #5
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
First I took my dildo and lubed it thoroughly with lotion, then placed it inside of a plastic bag, as I didn't want it to be dirty from being thrown in my garden. Then I tossed it out of my front door and it landed with a soft thud and the crinkle of plastic. Then I stripped off my pyjamas, rubbed some more lotion into my anus , and stood outside, closing the door behind me until only a crack was left open. I then applied my blindfold and stooped down onto my hands and knees, beginning my crawl. I had a good idea of where the bag was, but it still took me a while to get a hold of it, and removing it was another ordeal that put me on edge. I couldn't help thinking that my neighbours would hear the bag being fiddled with by my fingers. Once it was out, I left the bag on the ground at my side and bent down, pressing the dildo against my anus. I eased it in, which was easy to do with the amount of lubricant I was using. With the dildo in place I slowly pistoned it in and out of myself, gaining spead as I went. After 25 strokes I pushed it in nice and deep before taking 5 paces to the left to continue fucking myself. The ground was getting colder on my knees, the tickle of grass on my skin kept me anxious, that it somehow meant I was being watched by someone. Every now and then I did remove the blindfold just to be safe, but I did my best to avoid doing so. I tried to be as quick as I could, counting every 25 strokes and moving. I was fucking myself so fast that I could hear the sliding of the toy in my hole and the sensation made me slick with excitement. I didn't dare touch myself for fear I was being watched (as if I wasn't already anally fucking myself there and then!). Once all 300 were done I removed the blindfold, taking the toy and the bag inside with me, where I slowly cleaned up and logged on here to post my report. My anus is tingly from all the attention, hopdfully there's more.
My Kinktalk:
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 06:16 PM   #6
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Great report. Let's do something similar but different.

This time throw 6 clothes pegs onto the front garden. Then strip nude and place your key in a bag into your pussy. Then lube and place the dildo into your front door using your auction cups. Blindfold yourself and begin. Head into the yard and find a clothes pin. Attach it to your tounge then return to your door.(still blindfolded) and perform 25 strokes in the ass with dildo. Bottom out on it. Then head back out for next clothes pin. And repeat
Pin 2 on left tit
Pin 3 on right tit
4 on left labia
5 on right labia
6 on clit.
At this point you are finished. Enjoy.

Old 04-18-2019, 06:23 PM   #7
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

This time throw 6 clothes pegs onto the front garden. Then strip nude and place your key in a bag into your pussy. Then lube and place the dildo into your front door using your auction cups. Blindfold yourself and begin. Head into the yard and find a clothes pin. Attach it to your tounge then return to your door.(still blindfolded) and perform 25 strokes in the ass with dildo. Bottom out on it. Then head back out for next clothes pin. And repeat
Pin 2 on left tit
Pin 3 on right tit
4 on left labia
5 on right labia
6 on clit.
Doing this one now
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #8
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Great let us know how it goes

Old 04-18-2019, 07:06 PM   #9
wolf82
Prodigy

Go outside with two clothespins, lube, lotion and a timer in hand while fully clothed. When outside, put your stuff down and strip down completely. Grab the lotion and lotion up your tits real good. Put the clothespins on your tits. Next, take some time to lube up your dildo before getting down on all fours and lubing up your ass. When you are all lubed up, start your timer for 90 seconds and fuck your ass with the dildo until the time is up. When done, grab your stuff and walk into your house. Add more lube, if need be, and attach the suction cup of the dildo to a window facing the outside of your house and fuck your ass again for another 90 seconds. For the window part, it would be great if you are willing to have the lights on inside the house on while you fuck your dildo in your house.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:26 PM   #10
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Pin 2 on left tit
Pin 3 on right tit
4 on left labia
5 on right labia
6 on clit.
So first I took the clothespins, keys, dildo and blindfold with me out to the front, where I threw each clothespin at a different angle into the grass and then stripped completely. Then I stuck my lubed dildo to the door after I'd closed it, with the key in the door (I didn't want to insert it, sorry). There I put on the blindfold and crawled around looking for a clothespin, which took a while. Eventually I found my first pin which I stuck onto my tongue, the wood was dry in my mouth, and it made my tongue hang past my lips and making me drool like a bitch. I crawled back to my door dildo (which was a bit lower than I hoped) and slowly pushed my ass over it until I could feel the door touch my skin. 24 more strokes later and I crawled out, the dildo falling out of my ass, and back into the grass. Again, it was a lengthy peeiod of time before I found my second pin, which I stuck to my right tit at the nipple. In the distance I heard a car alarm blare but it was silenced soon after. It still made me fear for my life and I removed the blindfold and went inside for a few minutes to collect myself. Once I was ready I set up my dildo again, testing it's position on my door for fucking and again blindfolded myself. The third peg I stumbled upon by accident with my knee, which I placed on my left tit before crawling to the dildo to fuck my ass again. The next took an unholy amount of time, it felt like forever, which I pinned to my labia. I was drooling so much but I didn't care, my tongue felt numb and my teeth were in pain, sensitive to the cold air. My entire body was in goosebumps and my holes both felt slick. I knew my pussy was drooling more than my mouth, I could feel juices drain from me. The next two I couldn't find, I needed to use the torch otherwise I would have been out all night (which I suppose you would all enjoy). With them both on my remaining labia and clit I fuck my ass for another 50 strokes, completing the dare. My anus feels very soft, I can easily slide the dildo in and out.
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-18-2019, 07:38 PM   #11
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
So first I took the clothespins, keys, dildo and blindfold with me out to the front, where I threw each clothespin at a different angle into the grass and then stripped completely. Then I stuck my lubed dildo to the door after I'd closed it, with the key in the door (I didn't want to insert it, sorry). There I put on the blindfold and crawled around looking for a clothespin, which took a while. Eventually I found my first pin which I stuck onto my tongue, the wood was dry in my mouth, and it made my tongue hang past my lips and making me drool like a bitch. I crawled back to my door dildo (which was a bit lower than I hoped) and slowly pushed my ass over it until I could feel the door touch my skin. 24 more strokes later and I crawled out, the dildo falling out of my ass, and back into the grass. Again, it was a lengthy peeiod of time before I found my second pin, which I stuck to my right tit at the nipple. In the distance I heard a car alarm blare but it was silenced soon after. It still made me fear for my life and I removed the blindfold and went inside for a few minutes to collect myself. Once I was ready I set up my dildo again, testing it's position on my door for fucking and again blindfolded myself. The third peg I stumbled upon by accident with my knee, which I placed on my left tit before crawling to the dildo to fuck my ass again. The next took an unholy amount of time, it felt like forever, which I pinned to my labia. I was drooling so much but I didn't care, my tongue felt numb and my teeth were in pain, sensitive to the cold air. My entire body was in goosebumps and my holes both felt slick. I knew my pussy was drooling more than my mouth, I could feel juices drain from me. The next two I couldn't find, I needed to use the torch otherwise I would have been out all night (which I suppose you would all enjoy). With them both on my remaining labia and clit I fuck my ass for another 50 strokes, completing the dare. My anus feels very soft, I can easily slide the dildo in and out.
Amazing. I bet you want an orgasm now. Not sure you should get it tonight. Maybe just a cold shower and bed😋😋😋

Old 04-18-2019, 08:10 PM   #12
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Go outside with two clothespins, lube, lotion and a timer in hand while fully clothed. When outside, put your stuff down and strip down completely. Grab the lotion and lotion up your tits real good. Put the clothespins on your tits. Next, take some time to lube up your dildo before getting down on all fours and lubing up your ass. When you are all lubed up, start your timer for 90 seconds and fuck your ass with the dildo until the time is up. When done, grab your stuff and walk into your house. Add more lube, if need be, and attach the suction cup of the dildo to a window facing the outside of your house and fuck your ass again for another 90 seconds. For the window part, it would be great if you are willing to have the lights on inside the house on while you fuck your dildo in your house.
The first thing I did was lube up my asshole and the dildo, then I lotioned up my tits (apart from the nipples, so the pegs don't fall off) before applying the clothespegs. Then I took my dildo and phone out to the front garden. There I set the timer for 90 seconds on my phone and began to fuck my asshole. I can go quite fast, especially since I've loosened up over the previous dares. The entire time I could feel my pussy just dripping, and my tits were freezing as the wind blew against all of the lotion. Once the timer went I was quick to go inside and set up the dildo against the window. I even turned the lights on just for you. I fucked my ass for another 90 seconds, trying to press my cheeks against the cold glass with every thrust. It felt crazy, especially with the window acting as a spotlight on me.
My Kinktalk:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #13
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
The first thing I did was lube up my asshole and the dildo, then I lotioned up my tits (apart from the nipples, so the pegs don't fall off) before applying the clothespegs. Then I took my dildo and phone out to the front garden. There I set the timer for 90 seconds on my phone and began to fuck my asshole. I can go quite fast, especially since I've loosened up over the previous dares. The entire time I could feel my pussy just dripping, and my tits were freezing as the wind blew against all of the lotion. Once the timer went I was quick to go inside and set up the dildo against the window. I even turned the lights on just for you. I fucked my ass for another 90 seconds, trying to press my cheeks against the cold glass with every thrust. It felt crazy, especially with the window acting as a spotlight on me.
Fantastic report and I am SO glad you turned the lights on for me That would have made quite the show if someone had stumbled upon it!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:32 AM   #14
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Great stuff!

Shame I missed the party, hope to catch the next one!

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:10 AM   #15
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Shame I missed the party, hope to catch the next one!
Tonight at midnight GMT
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk