Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Just outside the school, on a Thursday afternoon

Tina hurriedly stepped into the schoolyard. The day was done and she was glad to be out of there. As usual, she had been teased on her excessive thinness, not to mention her isolation. Again, the word 'freak' had come up more than once. She practically paid no mind to it anymore.

She stepped off the school property and darted left, heading for the bus stop down the street. As she was walking, she spotted a lovely Mercedes from across the street, and her eyes wandered to its sleek design and luxury. All of a sudden, she almost bumped into someone.

"Oh... sorry."
"No probs, girl..."

She looked up from her five feet. She was standing in front of a latino man, not excessively good-looking with his curly hair and tanned face, but the suit he wore, dark brown, was high quality craftmanship. The blue shirt he wore under completely broke the image, as did the lime green neck tie.

"Hey... you must be Tina."
"um... do I know you?"
"Nope. But I know you. I'm a friend of Hayley."
"Oh."

She stared him down. A friend of hayley probably meant another of his clients, although what person would dress like that was beyond her. Maybe he was color blind.

"Saw you lookin' at my ride, girl."
"The Mercedes is yours?"
"Yep."

She was impressed and it showed.

"Wanna come see?"

There was no way Tina was passing up this opportunity, no matter how weird the owner looked. They crossed the street together, not bothering with traffic, and arrived near the vehicle. It had tainted windows so she could not see inside.

"Wow... it's so shiny."
"And new... bought it four months ago... traded in the old one."
"I didn't get your name..." she turned to him.
"Samson. Like in the Bible."

She didn't know her Bible so she didn't understand the reference. She knew her grandmother was super-religious, but she had never met her, since her mother wasn't on speaking terms with her anymore.

"Wanna check inside?"
"uh... okay."

Perhaps Tina didn't have that inner voice to warn her of danger, or perhaps she didn't care getting in car with a man she had just met. Regardless, he opened the door and she climbed in the roomy back. He climbed in after her, and shut the door. That's when Tina noticed that there were people, two large men, in the front seats.

"Roomy, hey?" Samson asked.
"Very... uh... how do you know Hayley anyway?"
"Oh. Well, I provide the sweet stuff."

Tina finally made the connection her brain should have picked up on the moment she matched the man and the car.

"You're his pusher."
"Provider. I hands him his merchandise, and he gets it to you all."

Suddenly, Tina did not feel so hot. In fact, she felt queasy, like the back of the car was too hot. Samson was smiling in a non-aggressive fashion, but she felt ill-at-ease just the same.

"So... uh, Samson... what do you want with me?"
"Well, it's about math. Are you good at math, Tina?"
"Um... I got a C+."
"So, I'm gonna guess no."

Samson reached forward, and one of the goons handed him a pad and a pen. He started writing the numbers as he spoke them.

"Let's see... you've been using from Hayley for roughly ten months now, right?"
"uh... I think so."
"And he delivers you stuff every week at least, from his notes."
"That sounds about right..."

Tina's hand discreetly reached for the handle behind her, but the door was locked and would not open, and she could not see the button to unlock it herself.

"So, if I do the math, it's about four weeks per month, times 10 months... that's 40 deliveres, about. So, he gets you enough to last a week, that's gotta be worth, I don't know... a hundred-fifty each delivery."
"More like, maybe... a hundred."
"Yeah, make it a hundred. So a hundred times 40... damn! That makes four thousand bucks worth of stuff."
"Yeah, I have an... a-arrangement."

Tina was shaking in her clothes, feeling threatened and scared wholly for the first time in her life. She half-figured out what was happening, but she didn't want to panic.

"You mean... the fuck stuff?" Samson asked, staring in her dark eyes.
"Yeah... the... fuck stuff."
"Well, see, pretty, thing is... we never got paid, and Hayley wasn't supposed to deal like that."
"But... he told me he would take care of it."
"Oh! He took care of you, for sure... popped you full of him at least forty times, from what I gather... but I want my money."
"But Hayley!"

Samson gave a big tap on the window and Tina jumped.

"Hayley ain't there. You are."
"I can... uh... I can pay you back?"
"All of it?"
"Well, I mean... I will pay you back but... I don't have that money..."
"See, that's a problem, babe... that's a big problem."

Tina swallowed. She was in serious trouble, and no amount of begging was going to get her out of that predicament. Something needed to happen, something fast, or things would escalate for her in a very disagreeable way.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:15 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Just outside the school, on a Thursday afternoon (continued)

Tina only saw one way out and, given her past experiences, she decided to go for it.

"Um... maybe... we can have the same agreement?"

She was surprised at what she was saying, despite the arrangement she had made with Hayley. Then again, Hayley had never seemed threatening. Samson was an entire different equation. Samson stared at her, and she was unable to read his reaction.

"So... you're offering to suck my cock?"
"Well, uh... if you want, we can uh..."
"Speak up girl!" he suddenly shouted at her.

She froze, unsure how to reply. He cast an accusatory glance at her.

"Are you offering to suck my cock?"
"Y-yes."
"All right," he replied.

He reached into his pants, undoing his belt and jacket buttons, and started fondling to whip it out. Tina stared, uneasy, as he exposed himself to her. He wasn't anything impressive, and he kept a full bush around his shaft (as opposed to Hayley who shaved completely. He pointed to it.

"This dick, you wanna suck, girl?"
"Y-yes..."
"Well, suck it then."

He waited for her to make the move. Since she hesitated, he put a hand behind her head, and started pulling her down. She screamed, so he slapper her.

"Drive," he told the driver.

The vehicle started rolling. He spoke again, menacing.

"Are you gonna suck it or not?"

She didn't answer. She lowered herself onto him and put it in her mouth.

"Don't you dare try anything other than suck, bitch, otherwise it's your head."

And so she did. Normally, she loved sucking cock. She had done it for Hayley many times, and had indulged a few of the boys at school as well (despite her lack of popularity, apparently guys didn't mind her presence when she was wrapped around their dicks). But today, she was fearful, so she wasn't any good at it. And try as he might, her mouth trembled all over Samson's cock.

He pulled her off of him and slapped her again.

"Girl, who thought you to suck cock? Go down there and milk it!"

So Tina tried harder, and she was able to get some momentum going, to which Samson did not seem indifferent, at least physically. He held a hand against the back of her head, keeping her tucked on his cock as the car rolled on. The oral exercise lasted a few minutes, until Samson was getting near his release.

"Yeah... that's it bitch... fucking swallow... and don't stain my pants."

She felt the tremble in him as all he could spend was shot upwards into her mouth. He barely groaned as she milked him with her lips and tongue, forcing her to gulp down all he gave her. He kept her down on his shaft for a moment more after being done, then allowed her to pull away.

"Yeah.. that was better," he said.

She wiped her lips and felt awful for what she had just done.

"So, uh..." she started to say, hesitantly.
"So what?"
"So... we're square with the deal?"

He burst out laughing, tucking it back into his pants..

"Hell no! You still own me four grand for the weed."
"But... I just sucked your cock."
"Yeah... I never said that made us even... you gotta start listening girl..."

Tina was defeated and humiliated. Tears were forming in her eyes, but Samson didn't care.

"Here's the deal... I understand you can't make that kind of money in a week, so I'll be kind. You'll get to pay it in installments. I want a grand for next Friday."
"What? But... I can't... How am I supposed to get that kind of money?"
"Not my concern. Maybe you can blow dudes for twenty bucks a pop. Hey! That's a good idea... five hundred blowjobs in a week, you can do that!"

Tina was on the verge of tears. The car had stopped. Samson called out to the man in the passenger's side.

"That's a great plan, yeah... give the lady 20 bucks."

And the goon tossed her the money. She grabbed it. The door unlocked.

"Get out. See you next Friday".

She didn't hesitate to leave, holding the bill in one hand and her shame in the other. She was lost. She didn't know how to get the money other than selling herself for sex. And even then, how could she? She didn't know anyone who did that? She didn't have any clientele, and there was no way she could do that at school. Her mom would find out.

On the street corner where she used to live, where Samson had left her, Tina cried her misery, but no one came to comfort her.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Thursday, in Justine and Tina's home...

Justine just had to find something to do. Ever since moving in, last Saturday, she had been fidgeting all over her apartment. Thanks to the money that August Rand had given her after their last meeting, she had stocked the fridge full of snacks, some fruit, some juice. She had been able to send her daughter to school with a full lunch. But despite this, she was aching to do something with her life.

Except that she had little or no education. Her conversation the girl called Pink, yesterday, had made her reflect on the fact that, even if she was being given room and board in exchange for sexual services, if she really wanted to get out of this situation in the long term, she needed to find herself a job. She had worked a lot of dead-end clerk jobs, cashier in a lot of places around town. To be honest, the place where she had made the most money was dancing. But with the fallout from the cops closing down the club, she didn't know where to turn. Of course, she could have tried to track her friend Jaylee (if only to thank her for telling her about this place). Maybe she could have directed her to a new place. But somehow, Justine didn't want to go back to that setting and be exposed to the drug scene (which she had managed to avoid last time).

The phone line rang. It came with the rent. But only one person had that number. She picked it up.

"Mister Rand?"
"Justine. Please, call me August."
"Ok. What can I do for you?"
"I would like to invite you to dinner, tomorrow night?"
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes... it will be Friday, we can talk about how you're settling in, and resolve our business."
"Ah yes... of course..."

The image of her last romp with Rand, last week, was still vivid in her mind. It didn't help that she had managed to watch a lot of his material thanks to the free internet connection in the apartment. Her body quivered at the simple thought of being with him again.

"I'd love to.."
"Excellent. Come to my office, we'll order something and... talk."
"Of course. I... can't wait."

He hung up before she did. She held on to the phone device for a while longer before hanging it up. As she turned towards the fridge, to see what she would do for dinner, she heard the door open.

"Tina! Hi!" she called out.

There was no answer. Tina walked past her and straight into their shared bedroom. Justine immediately knew something was up so she moved to follow her. Tina had buried her face in her pillow.

"What's wrong, honey?"

Justine sat on the bed and started to caress her daughter's back. Since Tina didn't answer, Justine sat quietly, gently rubbing her daughter's neck and shoulders, fingers in her air. Tina seemed to relax, barely lifting her head off the pillow so she could speak.

"Am I a bad girl, mom?"
"What? No! Of course not... why would you think that?"
"Because..."

Tina paused. She tilted her head to the side so she could see her mother's face. Her hand was soothing, very comforting. It was a rare treat to get this level of ease between them.

"People don't like me. At school. I have no friends."
"That's... I'm sure that's not true."
"People always laugh at me, call me names... call me freak."
"Then they're morons!"

Justine's smile was bright.

"You are smart, and beautiful, and I love you, Tina."

Tina smiled, the conflicted emotions in her subsiding over the warmth of her mother's presence.

"Could you... draw me a bath, mom?"
"Of course. Anything for you."

Justine got up and hurried to the bathroom. Tina watched her get away, suddenly more aware of her own situation and how she felt. She thought of Hayley, who had only been looking out for himself throught it all. She thought of Samson - the monster to whom she now owed money. She thought of Old Lady Thompson who, despite her best intentions, had died and left her. And then, she thought of her mother, who despite everything, was still there. Tina got up and went into the bathroom. The water was pouring to the bath, Justine quietly sitting on the edge.

"Mom."

Justine turned her head.

"Yes dear?"

There was so much kindness in her voice.

"When I was... seven, I think... I got really sick and... you took time off work to take care of me."
"I remember... it was really scary."
"Remember what you did?"
"Of course. I poured you a bath. Like today."
"Yeah, but... that's not all you did."

Justine was puzzled. Tina explained.

"Well... you poured me a bath, you took off my clothes, you washed me... all of me... it was... one of the most connected moments we ever had. Mom. I've had the worst day in the world, and I need... please. Take care of me like you did, back then..."

Justine wasn't freaking out. Perhaps she should have been, but she felt the need in her daughter so strong... she couldn't deny her this, nor anything else. She was the only reason she lived. There was nothing she wouldn't do for Tina.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:09 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Thursday, in Justine and Tina's home... A hot bath...

Justine allowed the bath to start filling up, making sure to control the temperature so it would be warm, just hot enough for her daughter. Tina was standing near the door, so Justine got up while the water was pouring and grabbed her daughter's hand, bringing her close.

"I don't know what happened today, Tina, but whenever you want to talk about it... I'm here. In the meantime..."

Justine got down to her knees and sat her daughter on the edge of the bath. She then proceeded to unlace her shoes, removing the sneakers one after the other. Tina said nothing, closing her eyes, enjoying the quiet and the attention. Socks followed, and Justine tossed them in the far corner.

"Raise your arms."

Tina complied. Her mother started to pull the t-shirt off, revealing her white bra supporting B-cups. The bath was about half-full so Justine cut off the water.

"Is that too hot?"

She grabbed her daughter's hand and pulled it into the water.

"No... it's fine."
"Good."

Justine undid the clasp on her daughter's pants, then unzipped it. She helpe her up and started pulling down her pants. Because of their tightness, the panties followed. The smell of her daughter's sex, at face level, assaulted Tina's senses, but she decided not to make anything of it, pulling down on it all until Tina no longer had pants or panties on.

"Climb into the water and turn around," Justine said.

Again, Tina complied. Justine undid the bra clasp and took it off. All of her clothes were now piled up in the corner of the room. Justine helped her daughter lower herself into the water.

"There..."

Tina was smiling. After all she had been through, she needed a caring hand to protect her. Justine moved away for a second, grabbing a wash cloth. She dunked it into the water and started rubbing it against her daughter's shoulders and back. Tina almost purred as the rough cloth started to wipe away the filth from her body, cleansing her mind and heart as much as anything else. Justine added soap and began to throroughly clean her daughter. She started with her face and neck.

"Remember how you hated me washing your face," Justine says.
"Yeah... not so much anymore. I love your hands..."
"That's sweet."

From there, Justine moved to shoulders and back again, rubbing with intensity. She ran the cloth up and down her forearm, pulling one apart and cleaning its own length, then reaching over the bath to grab the other. Water splashed around and wet Justine's top. Justine then moved the washcloth over Tina's chest, just above her breasts.

"Oh... that's nice," Tina moaned, her eyes still closed.

It took a conscious effort from Tina to actually start rubbing the cloth over her daughter's breasts, but seeing Tina's contentment as she ran circles on them to clean them well made it worth it. She then moved to cloth down to Tina's belly and sides, and she washed those areas with the same care.

"You're all wet," Tina suddenly said, opening her eyes.
"What?"
"Your blouse. It's all wet."

It was. More water had splashed on it.

"I should probably take it off."

And she did, unbuttoning the shirt completely, exposing her ample cleavage under a strong white bra. Tina's gaze immediately lost itself between her mounds, but Justine was unaffected and returned to her daughter's care. She moved down to her feet. Tina moaned from the rub, just because it felt so good. Justine took care of each toe independently, sliding the washcloth in-between, before moving up across all exposed skin : sole, top of foot, ankle and heel, then doing the other foot.

"Wow... this is nice..." Tina murmured.

It made Justine smile. Her daughter was relaxing after whatever shitty day she'd had. She was well, truly well. The washcloth moved up the legs to the knees, swapping between legs, and then up the thighs nearing the crotch area. Justine was suddenly shocked to see how thin her daughter really was, now that was actually touching her.

"You would tell me if you were in any trouble, right?"

Tina didn't answer. Justine figured she wasn't ready to speak. But perhaps she would open up more that their situation had improved. It may well be only a matter of time.

"Are you skipping meals, honey?"

Tina, for the first time in her life, stared into her mother's eyes and truly saw her concern but, and more importantly, she saw the love, unapolegetic, without limit.

"Yes..."
"Are you healthy?"
"I'm ok... I guess... I could be better."
"Can I help?"
"Yes, mom..."

There was no further discussion on that, as Justine's hands kept rubbing her daughter's thighs. Tina moved about, spinning herself around so she would be on all fours, presenting her behind to her mother.

"Can you wash my bum?"

There was such playfulness in that question that Justine could not deny it. As the washcloth began rubbing the skin on Tina's backside, the teenager spread her legs apart, exposing her sex fully to her mother. Perhaps because she was lost in her duties, Justine barely noticed it. She slid the washcloth between her daughter's cheeks and instinctively followed the curve around, so the washcloth (and therefore her hand) went to rest on Tina's sex. The daughter could not hold in the moan.

"I'm sorry," Justine said.
"It's okay... You need to clean me thoroughly, right?"
"Right."
"Between the folds too."
"Right."

It was like Justine wasn't operating consciously. Her hand, through the washcloth, started playing with the folds of her daughter's sex, washing it. Tina's mouth was wide open as she indulged in the gentle rubbing. It was over far too quickly for her, and she turned around, returning to her ass, but keeping her legs spread apart.

"Better?" Justine asked.
"Yes... although..."
"Although what?"

Justine's hand (and the washcloth) were resting on the inside of Tina's hip. Tina reached down with her own hand, dragging the washcloth (and therefore her mother's hand) back to her sex. She started moving them about, taking charge of the rubbing.

All of a sudden, Justine realized what they were doing and a moment of panic hit her.
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 01-17-2015, 11:01 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Thursday, in Justine and Tina's home... A hotter bath..

For a moment, time seemed frozen to Justine, as images ran through her mind, traveling from the past into the future in a fraction of a second, but that fraction seemed a lifetime.

When she was ten, Justine had spent a weekend at her cousin's house. They had played all day in the mud and, by the time supper rolled around, Justine was filthy. Her aunt had dragged her to the bathroom, stripped her rather forcibly, and tossed her into the shower, under water too hot for her young skin, and started rinsing her off with a sponge. When Justine had protested, she had received a severe spanking with a wooden rod. She remembered her aunt rubbing the sponge hard, even between her legs. The nerve endings had been overly stimulated and hurt like hell for the next few days. But mostly, Justine remembered how helpless and violated she had felt.

When she was thirteen, barely into high school, she had been dragged after class into the girl's shower where they had forced her to strip naked and touch herself while they watched. She didn't remember who 'they' were, just that there were many girls looming over her. A few had peed on her at same time, as part of some kind of twisted initiation ritual. It had been her first time masturbating (having heard from her own mother that it was a sin).

By the time she was fifteen, she had met the man who would become Tina's father. Robert was a trouble-maker at school, African-American, good-looking and quite the reputation as a bad boy. To impress him into dating her, she had worn no panties in school and flashed him. That same day, he had ambushed her on her way home, dragged her into the park, to an isolated section in the woods, and he had fucked her.

Nine months later, Tina was born. Justine was cast out by her mother and moved in with Robert who tried his best to take care of her for three years, running from dead-end job to dead-end job until he had just quit and vanished. Not before he had tried to rekindle their 'romance' by bringing another guy into the mix, his best friend Petey. To be double-teamed while her daughter was sleeping in the other room had not been Justine's most pleasant sexual experience.

From there, all memories became a blur, until her interview with the strip club owner. She remembered dancing for him, taking off everything, surviving the encounter on stage only to cry her soul in the bathroom.

Suddenly, in light off all this, the arrangement with August Rand didn't seem too eccentric. And in the same light, in the now, giving a full bath to her grown daughter didn't seem so wrong.

Still, with one hand in the washcloth, Tina holding it against her crotch, Justine was in a daze, unsure of how to proceed. The room was suffocating from the steam generated by the hot bath. Despite being only in her bra, Justine was suffocating internally.

Suddenly, Tina's other hand, the one still free, came to rest just above Justine's cleavage. The contact was cool, and it allowed Tina to capture her mother's gaze.

"You're so warm, mom..."
"Honey... I don't think."
"Mom... Don't think. Don't talk."

The words were sweet, almost quiet. Tina's hand went to caress her mother's cheek. She started moving the other hand (washcloth and Justine's hand) between her legs, rubbing the lot against her own crotch, pressing her mother's finger through the washcloth against the folds of her sex. Justine looked down to see what was happening. Her hand didn't belong to her anymore, she realized. Tina had control over it.

With her free hand, Justine began to caress Tina's upper back and shoulders, gently rubbing up there while her other hand was maneuvered outside of her ability to sense it.

The image of a hard sponge suddenly popped into her mind and she had to speak.

"Tina, you're going to get hurt..."
"What?"

Tina paused the motion, startled by her mother's sudden reaction. Justine managed to finally pull her hand away, and she let the washcloth drop into the water.

"If you rub it too hard, you'll get hurt..."
"I won't, mom. I promise."

Tina recovered Justine's hand and brought it back against her sex, without the washcloth this time. Fingers returned to their duty, guided by a daughter's hand. Tina moaned internally as she felt the electricity travel into her body, unable to believe what she was having her mother's hand do. It made her ambitious and lusting for more.

"Mom..."
"Yes, Tina?"
"Can I... suck your nipple, like when I was a baby?"

Justine didn't answer. Her hand moved from her daughter's back to her breast, and she pulled the cloth of the bra aside, revealing one nipple and leaning in. Tina leaned in too and her lips met her mother's nipple. She licked the aerola, then gently bit the nipple, drawing a slight moan from her mother. With more force, she teased her mother's fingers against her sex with some energy as she suckled on.

Justine stared at the scene with her mind blank, unable to comprehend why she was giving in to this lustful behavior, not wanting it to stop either.

Quite suddenly, Tina pulled her away and started moaning very loudly.

"Aw... mom! oh my... f... aye.... oooh..."

It was followed by a succession of squealing sounds as Tina managed to steal some eagerly sought pleasure from her mother's fingers. The energy subsided after that. Tina was smiling, her head temporarily lost in the clouds. Justine stared at that smile, the most beautiful reward. How could something that made her daughter feel so good be wrong, she wondered to herself?

Still, Justine wiped her fingers in the water before puling them away. Tina tilted her head, a satisfied look in her eyes.

"No matter how crappy the day," she whispered, "I still have my mom to take care of me."
"Of course, Tina. I'll always take care of you."

Tina pursed her lips. Justine took the cue and leaned in. Their lips met in a quiet kiss that lasted several seconds.

"You're the best, mom... Thank you for that. I... really needed it."

Justine was about to say something but she held it back. She couldn't get herself to say it. Not at this moment. But it made sense to her, so she told it to herself, internally. It was one word. Anytime.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:44 PM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Thursday, in Justine and Tina's home... After...

Justine was sitting in the kitchen, staring at the wall. After giving a bath and special attention to her daughter in the bathroom, she had helped her get out and then dry herself. It had all come quite naturally, without even an afterthought. Tina had retreated to their shared bedroom and was now finishing drying herself up. And Justine... she was lost in her consciousness somewhere, in memories of her younger self and in a potential future which she could yet see.

Slowly, she was attempting to come to terms with what she had done. And just because she had done it without flinching, just because she felt it was something she could probably do again, if the need arose, didn't make it any less convoluted in her mind. Odd words, whispered only behind closed doors, etched their way into her brain, forcing themselves to the surface until she could not deny their existence.

Yes, she had given a bath to her Tina. Yes, they had kissed. Yes, her daughter ha suckled her breast. Yes, she had touched Tina's genitalia, first with the washcloth, then with her fingers. True, it had been Tina guiding her hand the whole time... perhaps it was why it felt so disconnected.

Tina walked into the kitchen, the towel wrapped around her body, and she saw the absent stare of her mother. She immediately understood what it was about and, while she did not feel the same sense of confusion as her mother did (and Tina actually wondered why this seemed to bother her less than her mother), she knew better than to intrude on her private thoughts. Instead, she poured herself a soft drink and sat across her from the table.

Something had changed, Tina knew, and it had everything to do with her mother's decision to come here, to this new place. Tina wasn't complaining at all, but she understood that everything new that was happening hinged on this truth. And while she was still thinking of how she was going to pay back her dealer's provider the two thousand dollars she owed, her immediate concern was her mother. More than anything, Tina realized, she needed her mother beside her. Their encounter in the bathroom, only a few minutes ago, proved it, at least to Tina.

As Justine's gaze shifted to her daughter, she felt the urge to speak.

"Well... that was a nice, warm bath..."
"Yes."

Justine was looking at Tina, but she was really staring past her.

"And... you're feeling better, Tina?"
"Much."
"You want to tell me what this is about?"

Tina was trapped. She felt like, by accepting the previous interaction with her mother, she had signed some form of contract that bound them together. She couldn't really explain why she felt that way, but it was undeniable.

"I... ran into some trouble at school."
"What kind of trouble?"
"Nothing much... some of my schoolmates... took advantage of me."
"Took advantage? How?"

Despite this bond, there was no way Tina could tell her mother the truth, not after such an intimate moment. She was convinced it would not only tear them apart, but that her mother would lose it. The lie had to be convincing.

"Well... they... pretended to like me and there was this guy..."
"Oh."

It was almost like Justine was disppointed, Tina realized. She carried on with her explanation.

"Anyway, they had me get a little physical with him and... humiliated me afterwards."
"Well," Justine said, her eyes still lost somewhere past her daughter, "you don't need them."
"Of course, mom."

For a moment, both sat in silence.

"uh... mom?"
"Yes, dear."
"Now that you have a job and all... um... could I get an allowance?"

The question caught Justine completely by surprise and her brain started to do some math. Her daughter had never before asked her for money. And yet, there was no question she needed it. New clothes, new shoes, new backpack... Justine, staring at her daughter and truly seeing her, realized the depth of how far they had sunk before coming here.

"Of course, dear... How much?"

This was a question Tina was actually dreading. Getting two thousand dollars in a week was impossible, of course... and how much could she really ask for? She decided to try out a number.

"Um... I don't know... maybe... a hundred for the week?"

It was a guess.

"What is it for?" Justine asked.

Again, Tina froze. How could she tell the truth? The lie was the only option.

"Maybe some new, um... shoes? Or school supplies."
"We can go buy them together."
"Yeah, we could... yeah."

Justine got up and reached for her purse. She took the leftover money there, some forty dollars, and gave it to Tina.

"Here... start with this for your school supplies. This weekend, we'll go shoe shopping."
"Ok... Sure."

Justine smiled. Suddenly, the act which she had performed in the bathroom seemed insignificant over the smile of her daughter - even if it did look like a confused smile. But it didn't matter. Tina was happy. Again, this emotion swelled up. It was all Justine needed to justify everything.

Except that she now needed to have a new talk with August Rand.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:39 AM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening...

They had ordered in from the local pizzeria. Nothing fancy. It would take about forty-five minutes for the food to arrive. Plenty of time to do other things in-between.

Seated in his couch, August was gripping tightly Justine's hair as the tenant pushed her mouth up and down on her landlord's shaft. She had been milking him for the past few minutes and he was just about ready to blow. With her lips wrapped around it, Justine could feel the twitch. So far, they hadn't done more than this, but the evening was still young.

"Are you... gonna swallow...?"

Justine didn't even pull up. She kept working him until he could no longer hold it in, and all his cream went into her mouth. He grunted from the release and pleasure as he felt her tongue lap everything up and the back of her throat stretch, as Justine forced herself to put all of it down her gullet. She remained wrapped around him for a few more seconds, cleaning him up to the fullest, before pulling away.

"...thank you..." he mumbled, his head in the clouds.

He finally let her head go and she slowly pulled away. Justine straightened her hair while August covered himself up. She smiled at him, even if her mind was elsewhere.

"We could have waited for later," the landlord told her.
"I know, but... I wanted to please you."
"Well, it's a great start to what could be a great evening..."

Again, she smiled and went to sit in a nearby chair. August checked the time. It wouldn't take long now for the pizza delivery guy to arrive. He then checked his guest and noticed her unease; it had nothing to do with what she had just done, he knew, so there was something else.

"Do you need to tell me something?" he inquired.
"Hmmm? Oh! Yes. Maybe."
"Go ahead."

Justine started at the wall as she spoke.

"I'm... going to need more money. Not much, just enough... well, it's for my daughter."
"Okay. How much more?"
"A hundred more per week... is that feasible?"
"Of course it its, but we'll have to renegotiate the deal..."

August gave her a perplexed look.

"Well, we already do it once every week, and I don't really have the time for more... not that I would mind but... I do have other tenants..."

Justine gave him a pleading look before speaking.

"Can't we make an arrangement? You said some people do odd jobs for you sometimes?"
"That depends on their skills. What can you do?"
"...not much. I was a clerk and a cashier mostly... I can dance but..."

Silence set in as both adults tried to figure out how to amend the deal. Just then, there was a knock on the door. August got up. It was the pizza.

"Phil!"
"Hey Rand."

August let the man in. He was Caucasian, in his forties as well, a slight gut, shaved bald with a thick black mustache. Justine got up when he walked in.

"Here's your pizza..."
"Thank you, Phil. Let me introduce you to Justine... one of my new tenants..."
"Ah!... she's lovely."
"Yes, she is."

Immediately, Justine understood that Phil was aware of the arrangement. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.

"So, how are you clearing this one?"
"Good question," August spoke, turning to Justine. "Justine, would you mind paying for the pizza?"

There was no hesitation in Justine's mind, as she connected the dots. She stepped forward, dropped to her knees, and was on his cock within seconds, as she started to milk him too. August watched for a minute or so; unable to hold himself back, he moved behind Justine, dropped his pants and underwear, exposing his already hardened shaft. He pulled up Justine's dress and pulled down her underwear, and stuck it in with force.

The pizza would wait.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:24 AM   #23
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening... later...

Justine pushed the door open. She needed a shower. She was hoping Tina would be out. She needed to be alone.

Her wish was granted when she called out to her daughter and no one came. Justine locked the door, stripping all of her clothes in the kitchen and heading straight for the bathroom. She turned the water on. Her sex was still moist from what August and Phil (the pizza delivery man) had done to her. She had allowed him to fuck her. Both men had come inside her vagina, no protection this time. Justine would have to address that. She didn't want to get pregnant again. One daughter was enough for her. Plus, since it was two different men, if she did get pregnant, it might be either... a strange quandary, to say the least. No. She would take a shower, then, tomorrow morning, she would go to the pharmacy and take the morning after pill.

She also needed to get a prescription for contraceptives. For that, she needed to visit a clinic.

Before jumping into the shower, Justine checked her pockets. Four hundred dollars. Two hundred more for letting the pizza delivery guy finish inside her. She was a whore. At least, she had come. Three times, though only from August. Tonight, he had really cared about her pleasure.

Justine disappeared into the shower, her mind still lost in the daze.

When Tina came in, she did so quietly. Her mind was lost in her situation. Owing four thousand dollars to a gangster for drugs that her provider had supposedly given her in exchange for sex was not something she ever expected to happen, and yet, it had. She felt silly about asking for an allowance, as if that could cover her debt.

She immediately noticed, walking in, the bits of clothing on the floor and on the table. For whatever reason, she didn't call out to her mother. Perhaps she wanted to surprise her in the shower. But then, Tina's eyes spotted the edge of the folded money on the table. Her hand reached for it, and instinct took over. She grabbed the money in silence and immediately headed back out - as if she had never been here. As she exited, she left the door unlocked and raced out.

Mixed feelings overwhelmed her. True, she was stealing from her mother, but it was for a good cause, and she knew her mother would forgive her, given all they had been through in the past few days. No, Tina decided, it wasn't stealing. She would borrow the money and give it back, eventually. Her mother had a new job, working for the landlord, after all. She would get more. And 400 dollars... that was... 10% of what she owed! It was a start!

Of course, Justine was stumped when she came out and did not find the wad of cash. She immediately panicked, checking the door and finding it unlocked.

"Oh shit!" she yelled out, figuring she had forgotten to lock it, and any old tenant could have walked in and stolen it.

Now what? she asked herself.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:20 AM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Friday evening, a chance meeting

Justine had been wandering through the halls of the apartment complex. She was dumbfounded. Someone had come in and stolen her money - the money that she had earned after sleeping with August and the pizza delivery man Phil. The money she had prostituted herself for. She was angry. She remembered locking the door, but it was unlocked when she came out. She might have forgotten - but she didn't think so.

Now, a new puzzle was rummaging through her head. How many people actually lived in this place? It had been almost a week now, and she had only crossed paths with Pinky. Sometimes, she heard noises from some of the other apartments, but there was never anyone else in the corridors. She couldn't simply go about knocking on doors, asking if people had stolen her funds. Neither could she go back to August and tell him, at least, that was how she felt. Therefore, she was now stuck in a loop.

Her wandering took her down to the main floor, where she sat down and considered her recent choices. In hindsight, it didn't seem like a good idea, but what other option did she have? Even without the money, she still had a place to live, but nothing to buy food with - or treat her daughter to new clothes.

A taxi stopped in front of the building. As Justine lifted her gaze, she recognized Pinky, all dressed up, short dress, knee-high socks, her hair curled up in a knot over her head, wearing a see-through pink shirt under which she had a black bra on. As the taxi drove away, Pinky stepped up and smiled at Justine. She immediately noticed her sour mood.

"Are you okay?"
"...no."
"What's wrong?"

It was obvious to Justine it wasn't Pinky who had taken her money, so she told her everything.

"You poor thing... come on, come with me."
"Where?"
"To my place."
"Why?"
"So we can talk about it... see what your options are."
"Ok."

Justine followed Pinky to her apartment, hoping the more experienced girl would provide her with some insight on how to get herself free from her predicament. If the worst came, she would at least have a shoulder to cry on.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:50 PM   #25
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Still Friday evening... Pinky's Place

The other apartment was on the other side of the corridor, one floor up. It was almost identical, though mirrored, to Justine's own place. The two bedrooms were the only distinction, and only in the sense that Pinky had assigned them to different purposes. One of them was for sleeping. The other also contained a bed, but it seemed to also contain some additional mood lighting, a computer and a camera, aimed at the bed. It did not take much imagination for Justine to figure out what it was for.

"Sure," Pinky had replied, "I do camshows."
"Camshows?"
"Yeah... I have a website where I strip, masturbate to the camera, chat with the people, you know..."
"And does it pay well?"
"Well, it's hard to say..."

Justine didn't understand what could be hard about the answer, but Pinky explained.

"Essentially, the chat is free. People pay me to do things... if they give enough coins, I perform tasks for them..."
"Coins?"
"The online currency for the site... we don't deal in real money."
"Oh! But you still get paid?"
"I do."
"So... how much?"

Pinky had to consider the numbers.

"A good week, I can make... five hundred?"
"Really?"
"Yeah. But I don't cam often, to be honest."

It was obvious to Pinky that Justine was doing the math in her mind.

"Are you considering it?"
"I don't know..."
"Well," Pinky argued, "the good thing about it is that you're safe, in your home, and you have control over it."
"But... everyone can see you?"
"Some girls wear a mask. People are into that..."

It was the strangest notion to Justine and yet, given all that she had done recently, it didn't seem so far-fetched. Her eyes kept glancing back to that room.

"How much got stolen?" Pinky asked again.
"Four hundred."
"Well... if you'd like, I could give it to you..."

The offer did not fall on deaf ears, and Justine's eyes betrayed her hopefulness. Pinky quickly adjusted her attitude.

"But... not for free."
"Ok..."
"You could... work it off."
"Work it off how?"

Pinky pointed to the room.

"On cam?" Justine replied, almost shocked.
"Well... yes... I mean, I have a mask, if you'd like."
"But... I... uh..."

She needed the money. Plain and simple.

"What... would I have to do?" Justine asked.
"Well... to be honest, I have had people request that I go on cam with... someone else."
"Someone else?"
"And... you know... do stuff with that person."

Justine froze. Her mind shifted back to the bathroom, only yesterday, with Tina; the nudity, the rubbing, the proximity...

"Tina," Justine murmured.
"Hmm?" Pinky replied.
"Nothing... so... if I go on cam, with you, you would... pay me four hundred."
"Well, I'd pay you half of what we get."
"But I need... ok, no... it's fair, I suppose."
"I mean, I could always give you the four hundred, and you could owe me..."

A question suddenly popped into Justine's head.

"If you have that kind of money... why are you still here?"

Pinky smiled.

"Because... I like it here. And I'm not yet back on my feet. So..."
"Ok."

The other question still lingered in Justine's consciousness: could she do it? Could she go in front of the camera, expose herself, perhaps do a few things with Pinky, in order to get the money she needed? But as with all her hesitations of the past week, it seemed to fade in the light of the newfound attachment for Tina she was still developing into. Any doubts disappeared when her daughter's smile illuminated her thoughts.

Besides, it might be fun, she thought to herself.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:37 AM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on

[Pinky_Pie] Hello loves!

The camera was on. Justine and Pinky were seated on the edge of the bed. It was strange for Justine to be there, letting alone wearing an eye mask - like the ones superheroes wore. Pinky had slipped into a one-piece black dress and was now typing on the computer, logged on to the site. Uses trickled in to the chatroom.

[Jumanji4X] Pinky! Missed U Luv.
[TitsJugsMelon] SEX!!!
[JKlivin] Yeah! No more waiting
[Fantage] Update! Finally!
[babytbdlgir] Awesome! So sexy!
[JupiterXXX] Who's your friend?

"My regulars," Pinky told Justine.
"Can they hear us?"
"Not yet. No sound on."

[Pinky_Pie]She's a very close friend. Loves her.
[TitsJugsMelon] Lick her cunt!
[JupiterXXX] She is gorgeous. Tell her hello.

Pinky did, but Justine could follow the conversation online.

[Pinky_Pie] My friend is in a bind. If you pay us good, we'll have some fun together. I can count on you to help me, right?

Pinky had programmed the chat system to take bids, so everytime an amount was reached, they would do something. It took less than a minute for the first coins to trickle in. Every time a donation came in, however small, the system produced an automated response, thanking the donor.

[Pinky_Pie] Thank you JupiterXXX.
[Pinky_Pie] Thank you Jumanji4X.

The first amount was reached.

"What do we have to do...?"
"Well, why don't we kiss?"
"Um... like this?"

Justine leaned in, locking lips gently with Pinky. But the more experienced girl forced her tongue into Justine's mouth. For a while, she resisted, but that didn't last long.

"More like this," Pinky said, pulling away.
"Ah... ok."

Justine was already panting from the emotion.

[JupiterXXX] What a beautiful kiss.
[SexyCam333] Fuck her ass with your finger!
[PinkyPie] Hold your horses, there.
[HunterGames] Can we see your bras?
[PinkyPie] Pay up.

The user covered the next amount by himself. Justine shied away as she saw Pinky slip the dress straps off her shoulders, then pull the cloth down to reveal the pinkish bra she wore underneath. Pinky nudged Justine to do the same, so Justine pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her very large cleavage to the virtual world.

[JupiterXXX] Both of you are exquisite!
[SexyCam333] Have sex now!
[TitsJugsMelon] 69! 69!
[Jumanji4X] I wanna see panty. Please!
[HunterGames] Love your bras. Beautiful breasts, friend. What's her name?

"What name do you want to use online?"
"Huh... I don't know."
"How about... JustOne?"
"What?"
"Well, it's catchy, and it's close to your real name..."
"Sure..."

[PinkyPie] Her name is JustOne.
[HunterGames] Tell her I am in love.

The comment made Justine blush.

[JupiterXXX] How far are you going tonight, love?
[PinkyPie] As far as people want us to go...?
[Jumanji4X] Anal?
[TitsJugsMelon] FUCK HER ASS WITH UR DILDY!

"Some of them are really aggressive," Justine commented.
"Yes. Hang on."

Pinky selected the user [TitsJugsMelon] and banned him. He disappeared from the chat room.

"Better."

[PinkyPie] For me, fine. For JustOne, depends. She is new to this.
[Jumanji4X] Show her.
[HunterGames] Only if she wants.

Pinky turned to Justine.

"How far are you willing to go?"
"...how much money can we make?"
"Depends on what we do..."

Justine's mind was still making calculations as she spoke.

"We need... I need the most money possible so..."
"So all right."

[PinkyPie] We go as far as you want us to go!
[JupiterXXX] You truly are ladies of quality.
[SexyCam333] U gonna have sex or not?

By that time, more coin had come in, enough to have the women remove their bottoms. Pinky did it seductively, exposing her ass (and thong) to the camera as she did. Justine's moves were less sensual, but both ended up in nothing but their bra and panties.

"You are so beautiful," Pinky told Justine. "Your breasts are amazing!"
"Thank you?" she hesitantly replied, uncertain what to make of the comment.

[JKlivin] What are you going to do

The question from the user triggered a thought in Pinky's mind, and she activated the poll function, entering a choice for the people to put coins on.

[PinkyPie_Poll] What will we do?
1. We massage our breasts (bras off)
2. We make out
3. We massage our asses (panties off)

"So they decide what happens next?" Justine asked.
"I know. Isn't it exciting?"
Old 02-04-2015, 08:42 PM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 1)

[Fantage]Do number 3 do number three!

"Hang on!" Justine replied. "That many chips just to see us caress our..."
"I'm game for it. It seems that user really wants it."
"Well... ok."
"I'll start you..."

Pinky pushed Justine on her back and grabbed her panties. Somewhat surprised, Justine closed her legs so her friend couldn't pull.

"Relax..."
"Sorry..."

Pinky pulled them apart gently, caressing Justine's ankles, before reaching again for her panties. Justine slightly raised her ass from the covers and the panties came off, erotically pulled. From this angle, the viewers could only get a side view of Justine's exposed bottom.

[Fantage] So hot!
[JupiterXXX] What exquisite grace!

Pinky turned Justine around, exposing her full buttocks to the internet audience, then flipped her completely so she lay on her front. She put both hands on Justine's ass and started kneading her cheeks. Justine gently moaned from the caress, stimulated in a way she hadn't expected to enjoy.

"Isn't this nice?"
"uh-huh."

Pinky checked the screen to see the messages while she massaged Justine's ass.

[HunterGames] She seems to love it.
[Jumanji4X] Can we get a better shoot of her assss?

Pinky smiled at the comments. She gently flipped Justine sideways so the camera could capture her roundness better, and then she kept kneading.

"Are you good?" Pinky asked her partner.
"Oh yes... very much so."
"Good. Great... you have the best butt in the world..."

She kept fondling it for another minute and then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Justine asked.

Pinky was already removing her underwear, and she didn't mind doing it straight in front of the camera, which captured the crease of her shaved sex. She laid down on the bed, pushing Justine off, granting the audience full view of her firm ass (not that Justine realized it).

"Massage mine."
"Ok."

Justine did as she was told, although Pinky had to move her around so she would not block the camera. It was at that moment that Justine became self-conscious, but Pinky reassured her.

"You are so beautiful. I'd die for a body like yours."
"You're beautiful too," Justine replied, unsure what else to say.
"Thank you."

Justine's hands were warm, and she wasn't finding it awkward massaging another woman's behind. In a sense, it bothered her less to do so than it had with her daughter in the bathroom, just the night before. And Pinky was clearly enjoying the massage.

However, even though it was very appreciative of the effort, the internet crowd wanted more.

[babytbdlgir] U needz to sex 2get her
[SexyCam333] We need 2 C sum pussy!

"The natives are getting restless... are you willing to do more?" Pinky asked.

Of course, she already knew the answer, but it was polite to ask.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:20 PM   #28
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 2)

Perhaps it was because of the intimacy, but Justine was paying less and less attention to the camera and the people watching live over the net. With the both of them bottomless, things were heating up. Pinky, who was not new to all of this, took the lead.

"Here, move like this..."

She got Justine to sit on the edge of the bed, facing the camera, while she placed her own body behind hers on the bed.

"They want to see your flower..."
"My flower...?" Justine asked, having never heard that euphemism.
"Your sex... but only if they pay for it."

As a matter of principle, Justine kept her legs closed. Pinky pulled the keyboard to her.

[PinkyPie] Are you wanting to see her rosey?
[Jumanji4X] I would love to!
[Gertrude69] YEESSS!!!! SHOW US UR PUSSY!!!!

The rest of the comments were along the same line, but Pinky simply caressed Justine's legs until a tip came in and coins were deposited. From there, Pinky moved her fingers to Justine's inner thighs, making her moan.

"You're trembling..." Pinky whispered.
"I've never... with a woman and... oh god, what's wrong with me?"

Pinky gave Justine a quick peck on her neck, whispering to her:

"There's nothing wrong with you..."
"It's just..."

As Justine spoke, Pinky's fingers grew ever closer to the spot where her legs joined.

"...I was having no sex for so long and now... I feel like I'm losing my mind... with you... with August... with my... with the pizza man and the movers and... it's like I can't stop."
"Do you want to stop?" Pinky asked, serious all of a sudden.
"I... No."

Justine leaned her head back so the two of them could kiss. As their lips locked, Justine spread her legs for the camera, but more for Pinky's fingers who finally reached their goal. The comments and thanks from the internet were instantaneous, but neither woman cared for it. As Pinky's fingers explored the folds of Justine's sex, the liplock kept on going.

Pinky's fingers were already soaked as they pushed inside the pink. Justine gasped, pulling her lips.

"Wow..." she murmured.

It suddenly dawned on her that, just yesterday, she had done the same to her daugher. How utterly amazing it felt. She had, of course, experienced guilt, but how could something so pleasureful be anything but good. And Pinky knew her away around the sex of a woman, masterfully drawing out bits of pleasure from her partner.

Meanwhile, on the internet, the tips kept coming for them to continue.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:22 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 3)

"I'm going to turn on the sound now..." Pinky whispered.
"...what?"

Justine was intensely distracted by what Pinkyss fingers were doing between her legs. Pinky kept whispering.

"I'm gonna make you come for them, and you make it loud..."

The sound was on for the internet audience. Pinky lowered her face to Justine's crotch, mindful not to fully hide it as her tongue went to taste the sex of her partner. Justine, barely acknowledging what had been said, still started moaning, not for the benefit of anyone, but because her body craved release. So far, her male partners of the past week had been more preoccupied with their own pleasure than hers; only August had been kind enough to offer her some stimulation prior to penetration. But Pinky, right now, was all about giving. And so, as if to thank her, Justine was made herself loud.

"Oh... uh... fuck... aaahhh... oooogh... gnnn... ooh goood.... aaahhhh..."

The moans kept coming as Pinky's fingers, two of them, slid in and out of Justine.

"Do you want to come?"
"Yes!"
"Say it."
"Yes, I want to come..."

Every major tipper online coaxed her on, each in their own way.

[HunterGames] Make her come, Pinky.
[jklivin] So fantastic to watch! So real!
[SecretlyAngelic] Don't stop til she come!
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Get it in there!
[NekoSpirits] Give her love...
[Fantage] Wow! So hot!
[Jumanji4X] So wet!
[Gertrude69] Your fingers - so deep.
[JupiterXXX] Amazing show!
[babytbdlgir] Wanna do me?
[SexyCam333] Luvz it!

Pinky was happy to oblige them all, and Justine was happy to receive.

"Aaaaggghhhhhhhh...!!!"

Pleasure rode in waves as Justine shook all over, her mind blank from the ecstasy as the internet captured her performance forever. Pinky didn't let up even after the orgasm started to subside; she felt like she could get another out of Justine, and so she pressed on with her tongue and mouth this time, and Justine lost it again, completely swept away by the rapture.

"oh.... my fuck... so... aaaahhhh.... lick my.... oooohhhh.... aaaahhhh!!!!"

The internet audience received from it quite a vocal performance, which increased in turn the amount of tips the girls received. By the end of the second orgasm, Justine was spent, exhausted and almost falling asleep. Pinky let her lie there for a moment and checked the feed. It was a good haul... but they could probably do better.

Besides, despite feeling generous, Pinky wasn't satisfied. She faced the camera, spreading her legs wide, and spread her lips with her fingers for everyone to see.

"Who wants to see me use my fingers? Or maybe something... bigger?"

She left the question in the air, allowing the suspense to build while she waited for the internet to answer her query. She cast a quick look at Justine, who still needed some time to recover from the intense pleasure. Surely, with the help of the audience, she could buy a few pleasurable minutes.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 4)

[NekoSpirits] Coins if you use a dildo.
[Finn92]Love what you do
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Please something bigger!

It was quite the attendance, Pinky realized as she saw more names pop into the chat room. Clearly, her show was drawing attention. This often happened when a performance was particularly good: word spread around and people flocked to take advantage of the show.

"I'll do it if you tip..." simply stated Pinky, knowing full well how the system worked.

And it did. Two bidders covered the tip, so she reached under her bed and pulled out two devices. The first was a pink one, curved inward, rather sleek. The second one was black, long and large. Pinky didn't feel like using that one - at least, not yet.

"Why don't I start with this one..." she said, waving it at the camera.

[Fantage] Use the big one!
[babytbdlgir] Black and hard!

"Maybe after..." she commented.

Parting her legs wide, making sure the audience could get the best view of her pink, she brought the dildo near the crevice of her sex. Another tip came in, so she plunged the device straight into her snatch, opening her mouth wide to moan as the pink item penetrated her hole.

"Fuck yes..." she whimpered.

It was all she could do to hold back. Giving pleasure to Justine had turned her on immensely, and she now craved her own release. Meanwhile, on the bed, Justine was still lying on her back, although her head was tilted towards Pinky. Justine's hands wandered back to her crotch, still hot from Pinky's touch, still wet from her caresses.

"Are you enjoying that?" Pinky asked her audience.

The response was overwhelming. Comments fused in, and people were, as usual asking for more.

[jklivin] Just One is watching you.

As she kept prodding her sex with the pink dildo, Pinky turned her head around and stared at Justine, who stared back at her.

"Well...?" Pinky asked, between strokes.
"...you look like you're having fun..."
"Oh! I am so much..."

Perhaps it was because Justine was in the room, or because she was already overstimulated, but Pinky felt the powerful sensation climb a crescendo inside her womb. She imagined all the men and women watching her live stream, masturbating to her pleasure, and the thought completely drove her over the edge. She began to curse and swear with force, so much so that Justine was taken aback by the plethora of foul language.

It ended with a drawn out "fuck" and returned to silence.

But Pinky knew, despite her release, she was far from over. She still took a moment to recover as the internet audience thanked her (many asking for an encore or more). She then cast a glance at the black dildo and smiled.

With both hands, the pink dildo still in her snatch, she pulled at Justine's legs and dragged her to the floor, beside her. Justine was surprised but did not resist. Pinky locked lips with her partner and Justine was too eager to return the favor.

"That was nice..."
"Oh! We are so not done..."

She rolled Justine on all fours, her ass at an angle to the camera, while she retrieved the black dildo. She then turned to the audience.

"I know where I want it to go," she told them, "but where do you want it go?"

Suddenly, Justine realized what Pinky was planning. Excitement and fear both hit her simultaneously, as she suddenly remembered she was on camera, very exposed, the folds of her wet sex now visible to the internet watchers - and very ready for the offering that Pinky wanted to make it.

It was all very real, frightening almost. Then, casting a look at the screen, Justine saw the number of coins they had already collected, and any hesitation flew out the window. She was in it for the money. And if she happened to have fun with it, well... all the better.

Advertisements
Kink Talk