Old 07-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Michael's New Family

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Michael's shabby single bed creaked as he sat on the edge. It was early in the morning but he wasn't one to sleep in. He walked out into the small dining area where he saw some of his fellow orphans and walked over to the kitchen area.

"Morning Verna" he said to the founder of the orphanage.
"Good Morning, Mike." she replied politely. "Did you sleep okay?"
"Yes ma'am."

The run down orphanage didn't look like much but to Michael, it was all he'd ever known. He wasn't able to remember his family, his real family.

At about 1pm that same day, a couple knocked on the door of the orphanage. Verna greeted them and welcomed them in, sitting them down at a small table in front of Michael.

"Hi there, Michael" said the man. "I'm Mr. Jones and this is my wife, Mrs. Jones."
"Nice to meet you sir," replied 16 year old Michael.

After their meeting Michael went back to his room and awaited the news.

The door suddenly slammed open and Verna rushed in. "Pack your things!" she said "You're getting adopted!"

The Jones' had a large, two story house. If the orphanage was 2 stars, then this was 10. The wooden floorboards gave Michael a clear reflection of himself, the pristine carpets had not a spot of dirt on them.

"Time for you to meet our daughters." Mrs Jones said.

Mike was not yet informed about the Jones' daughters but he was keen to meet them. They filed down the stairs one by one looking quite orderly.

"Nice to meet you" the first girl said. "I'm Rachel," she signaled to the second girl, "this is Lauren, and this is Brooke."
"Nice to meet you all" Mike said politely.
"Hey, we were just about to get in the pool. Would you like to join us?"
"Serious? I didn't know you had a pool!" Mike said enthusastically. "I'd love to go in."

Mike was shown to his room and he immediately unzipped his suitcase and took out his bathing suit. He took of his shirt first and then his pants and underpants. He wasn't exactly bad looking. His brown hair sat nicely on his head, his figure was not perfect but he had decent muscle tone and visible abs. His dick was regular size and his tan lines were barely visible.

One of the girls knocked on the door and yelled for him to hurry up so he slipped on his bathing suit and went out to the pool with his towel.

They played around in the pool for a while before one of the girls suggested they play Marco Polo. Everyone else agreed and so they started. When Lauren got tagged she took so long to tag someone else until finally she dived correctly and tagged Mike on his thigh. She didn't say anything about where she had touched but Mike felt slightly embarrassed.

"Marco" he yelled.
"Polo" came the irritating reply.

He dived for one of the girls that he had somewhat cornered and tagged her right on the breast and accidentally pulling her one-piece down so that her perky pink nipple was showing.

When he opened his eyes he saw that Brooke was fixing her bathing suit and the other two girls were giggling.

"Oh crap, sorry." he said weakly.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life

Last edited by Leopard; 08-10-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
nude.for.life

2nd Part. This is where my story will completely differ from vafancuolo13's story.

"Oh crap, sorry"
"It's fine, really." replied Brooke

After playing for a few more minutes they all decided to get out and dry off. Michael dried off, still feeling slightly embarrassed but amazed that she had taken it so well. He went upstairs, changed into his regular clothes and came back down to watch TV with the girls. He wasn't so entertained by Disney Channel but he wasn't going to argue with them.

"Okay kiddos" announced Mr. Jones. "We're off to dinner. I expect you all to be asleep by the time we get back"
"When will you be back?" asked Lauren
"Around 11.30" replied Mrs Jones.
"Okay."

They stayed awake for another hour or so and when the clock struck 9.15pm, Michael told the girls that he was going to hit the sack. When Michael got to his room he stripped down once again and got into his pyjamas. He pulled out a book from his still unpacked suitcase and started to read.

When Michael was about half way through the chapter he was on, he heard the girls almost running up the stairs. He had no idea what they were doing but hopefully they were going to bed because the noise of the loudly blaring TV had stopped. The door slammed behind the girls, Michael ignored it and kept reading.

When he finished the chapter he put it down on his bedside table and switched off the light. His new bed was very comfortable but his pyjamas annoyed him. He removed his pyjama top and started to doze off.

Thump! Thump! Michael woke up startled. His clock only read 10pm so he hadn't been asleep long. He heard the sound of distorted music through is wall but the thumping on that same wall had startled him. He went to check on what was happening.

When he knocked on the door, the blaring music's volume went way down and he heard various whispers before Rachel opened the door.

"Oh hey Mike" she said, "didn't know you were still up"
"Yeah, I was just reading." he replied, "What are you guys doing?"
"Just stuffing around. We'll go to sleep soon."
"Okay." he replied questioningly. "I'll see you tomorrow I guess."
"Yeah"

What was that all about? Michael wondered. He soon got back to sleep and woke to the sound of his alarm clock buzzing because it was 7pm.

What was to come in this day?

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Old 07-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
nude.for.life

Rachel is 17, Lauren is 15 (almost 16) and Brooke is 13
3rd Part

Michael got out of bed and went downstairs in aim to turn on the TV. The girls were all already awake and were sitting watching disney channel again while eating coco pops.

"Morning" Michael said weakly
"Morning" replied the girls in unison. "There's some cereal on the bench for you." finished Rachel.

Michael was greeted by the bright yellow box of coco pops awaiting him on the blue kitchen bench. He poured some and covered it in milk. Then he went to join the girls.

"Mom and Dad aren't awake yet." said Lauren, "They always sleep in."

At around 10.30am, Mr and Mrs Jones entered into the living room and announced to the kids that they would be gone for most of the day.

"We've got important business to attend to at both of our work places." said Mr Jones
"We need you to be responsible until we get home around 9.30pm tonight." said Mrs Jones.
"Okay" replied the teenagers almost in unison.

The two adults left the house at around 11.30am, leaving with the confirmation from Rachel that they would behave.

"Who's up for a swim?" Rachel announced

All the girls giggled and squealed excitedly and they ran upstairs to get changed. Brooke stayed behind.

"Hey," Brooke started, "I just want to let you know that...uhm...what happened yesterday, where you...uhm...you know." she said uncomfortably. "I want you to know that I really don't mind."
"That's good, thanks." said Michael, "I was kinda worried that I had offended you."

About 15 minutes later all of them were splashing and playing around in the pool. Michael loved his new family. They were kind, forgiving and trustworthy. He extremely enjoyed their company.

"This is getting kind of boring." announced Lauren.
"Should we get out then?" asked Brooke
"No. I was thinking that we could play a little game."
"Like what?" asked Michael, intrigued.
"I don't know, maybe...truth or dare?"
"Sounds good" said Rachel

Everyone agreed and so they started to play. Everyone asked around some boring truths until Lauren decided to break the ice a little.

"Michael, truth or dare?" she asked
"Truth" said Michael feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"Uhm...Have you ever had sex?"
"Wha...I mean...no."

Michael thought it was just going to be a friendly game with silly truths and ridiculous dares but obviously that's not what he was in for. These girls played dirty but he was yet to find that out. He liked it though. It was Michael's turn to ask.

"Rachel, truth or dare?"
"Dare" she replied bravely
"Okay," he said "I dare you to...uhm...I don't really know."

Lauren came over and whispered in Michael's ear. "Really?" he whispered back. "Flash me?"
"Just do it" came Lauren's reply

"Okay, I dare you, Rachel, to flash me."
"Okay" she said simply.

Obviously she had done this kind of thing before. She seemed comfortable but inside she was kind of nervous. She pulled down her bikini top to reveal a C size breast with small perky pink nipples that were erect because of the cold water. Michael was stunned. He had never seen any female genitals before. He was disappointed when she covered them over and re-adjusted herself.

"Okay, Brooke." Rachel said, "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare" Brooke said.
"I dare you to pull your one-piece down under your boobs for the rest of the time in the pool."
"Ugh, okay."

Michael had already seen one of Brooke's small pink nipples but he hadn't had the full view. Brooke had smaller breasts, about a b size but they didn't sag and her nipples were similar to Rachel's. She was the baby of the group but wasn't afraid to admit it and she wasn't afraid to show off.

"Michael," Brooke said, "I dare you to dry off, go inside and change from your bathing suit to a pair of your underwear. Then you can return."

This seemed like an easy first dare to Michael. But little did he know that Brooke had an idea. He was in for dark times of exhibitionism and humiliation.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
nude.for.life

I know it resembles another story but it's taking it's own plot, yes. Sorry for the delay on the next part.

Chapter 3
Even though Brooke was the youngest of the group, she had the most devious mind and she always used it to plan ahead. “Let’s let him warm up to it for a while and then take action okay?”
“Agreed”

When Michael returned back to the group in a pair of dry boxer briefs, the three girls noticed the slight bulge rapidly growing ‘down there.’ He jumped in the pool, splashing the girls and then sat back.

“So,” he said, “Lauren, I haven’t dared you yet so I dare you to…” Michael suddenly got a huge burst of confidence and he made a decision right then and there that from now on he would start living a different life. A happier one with a family who was willing to have some fun! “go and feel Brooke’s boobs.”

Brooke gave Michael a stern look but he answered by poking his tongue at her.

Lauren, who was seated next to Brooke and the only one who hadn’t been reduced of clothing somehow turned towards her and advanced. She silently reached out her hands and placed them on Brooke’s bare breasts. Brooke slightly shivered at the touch of Lauren’s cold hands but tried not to show a reaction. Lauren squeezed them and piched her nipples before returning to her seat.

“Okay…uhm, Rachel.” Lauren said, “I dare you to...undress completely.”
“Ugh…okay,” replied Rachel.

This would be the first time Michael had seen a girl completely naked before. He of course wouldn’t be able to see all of her because of the pool but it was still exciting for him. He only just noticed the bulge in his pants increase.

When Rachel was naked, she sat back down, her boobs bobbing on the water like Brooke’s. She looked cold.

“Well, I guess I’ll dare Michael-“
Michael cut her off, “Wait, I need to pee before I do another dare.”
“No.” Rachel calmly replied. “In fact, I dare you to strip naked in the pool, get out and pee on that tree behind you. Then return to the pool completely naked.”
“Oh geez, okay.”

He shyly but quickly stripped down his underpants and the girls could only see a blur of his 6 inch hard dick. He got out of the pool by climbing up the wall and out giving the girls only a sight of his ass which was easier than his dick at this point in time.

“Nice ass,” one of the girls said to which Michael didn’t reply.

He walked to the tree and relieved himself.

While he was relieving himself. Brooke jumped out of the pool and stealthily retrieved her phone from her pile of clothes. She hurriedly snapped a picture of his big dick with piss coming out of it and put back her phone. When Michael finished he knew what was coming.

“Now turn around and come back,” Rachel said.
“Uh, okay.”

This would be the first time being naked in front of other people and it was extra humiliating because it was three super hot girls that were now his sisters!

He turned showing the girls his hard dick and the girls just stared. He got back into the pool as quickly as possible which made the girls giggle.

“Why don’t we take this game inside?” suggested Brooke.
“Sounds good,” they all replied.

Once inside, both Rachel and Michael were now visible to the others. Michael’s dick remained hard at the sight of Rachel naked and Brooke with her boobs hanging out of her now dry wetsuit.

“Hey, Michael,” Brooke announced, “Do you like this picture?”

Old 08-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #5
nude.for.life

I'll do two parts consecutively because of the long wait.

Chapter 4
“What the hell?!” Michael yelled, “When did you take that?”
“Oh, not too long ago,” Brooke replied deviously
“Delete it.”
“No”
“Yes!”
“No!” Brooke yelled at the top of her voice, “Not unless you become our dare slave.”
“And if I say no?”
“Then I text this photo to all of my contacts.”

Michael was spent. He had nowhere to go except to agree. So he did.

It was now later in the day, around 4 o’clock. Rachel came over to Brooke and whispered in her ear for what seemed like a long time. “Definitely,” Brooke concluded

“Get dressed everyone, we’re going out soon.”

Once everyone, including Michael, were dressed again, Rachel texted Mrs. Jones to ask for permission in going to the mall. While all this was going on, Michael had hundreds of thoughts race through his head. Was he going to be publically humiliated? Naked in public? Forced to do sexual things? Might this be fun?

Rachel soon received confirmation that they could go to the mall, so they walked there.

When they arrived they started to browse a few shops which Michael had no interest in. They then went into a store that sold both girls and guys clothes. The girls started browsing the aisles as Michael waited. Brooke looked up at him, smiled surreptitiously and grabbed the other girls, dragging them over to the boys section.

The woman behind the counter looked confused but she just kept reading her newspaper. Brooke and Lauren held up a few pairs of pants and shirts as if suggesting them to Michael. He shook his head each time.

“Come here,” Brooke randomly blurted out.

Michael walked over feeling nervous and slightly uncomfortable.

“As our new dare slave, you will be doing some dares here at the mall today.” Brooke said
“Seriously?” Michael said complaining
“Yeah, for your first dare, you must go into this change room here, strip completely naked come out then go back in and try on these jeans.”
“No way, that’s not cool.”
“You really want those photos to be released to the world don’t you?” Brooke said teasingly
“Fine, I’ll do it.”

Michael snatched the jeans from her and entered the change room. Once he was naked, he stuck his head out of the curtain looking to see only the three girls there before him. The counter lady was engulfed in her newspaper. He stepped out and then when the counter lady put her head up he quickly ducked back inside. He then changed back into his regular clothes with the trade of his shorts for the jeans he was asked to try. He stepped out and the girls nodded and then turned away.

When Michael was changed back to his regular clothes he walked up to Brooke and asked if it was all over yet.

“This is just the beginning, silly.”

Old 08-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #6
nude.for.life

Thanks for the feedback

Chapter 5
Michael was asked to do many more dares that day. He had to walk up to three random people and ask if they wanted to take a piece of his clothing to which all of them declined. He had to ask the girl at the counter of a video game store which game would make him horny. She jokingly and mockingly replied with the Nintendo DS game called Brain Trainer.

The dares that the girls gave him were embarrassing but not humiliating. After a while he started to have fun and went along with whatever they told him to do.

It was getting late in the afternoon so they all decided to return home. They arrived back at 6.30pm and ordered a pizza as their parents had told them to prior their departure.

“Michael,” Lauren said, “I’ve only given you one dare today so, I want to give you another.”
“What is it?” he asked trying not to show his eagerness.
“If a girl delivers the pizza. Answer it completely naked and show her your junk. If a guy answers, have a towel around you and accidentally let it slip down while you grab the pizza.”
“Oh crap.”

Michael felt nervous but he was also extremely excited. Maybe another girl would see him naked.

When the doorbell rang, Lauren signaled for him to answer it. When he looked out the front window he saw that a guy was standing at the door. He was slightly disappointed but it might still be fun. He wrapped the towel around himself and answered it.

“Hi” the pizza guy said, “Delivery for Rachel Jones.
“Yeah, she’s my sister she’s uh…in the shower.”
“Okay then.”

The guy handed the pizza to him and Michael grabbed it which allowed his towel to slide down to his ankles.

“Oh, dude” the pizza guy said sounding disgusted
“Sorry, here’s 50 bucks, keep the change.”

Michael hurried back inside. As soon as he returned to the lounge room (his towel back on) he found the girls laughing hysterically.

“Michael,” Brooke said, “We have some truth questions for you now. Come and sit down, and loose the towel.”

Michael didn’t even care anymore; he dropped the towel sat on the floor while the three girls sat above him on the couch.

“So, first question.” Brooke said again, “Have you ever had sex?”
“No”
“Second one.” Lauren said, “Have you ever masturbated?”
“Once or twice.”
“Third question.” Rachel said, “Have you ever done anything sexual or even touched a girl naked?”
“Not before I came here.”
“Sounds like you need some experience then." Brooke said, 'I release you of our control temporarily. You will resume being our dare slave in the morning.”

Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
nude.for.life

Chapter 6
Michael was relieved to be off the hook for a while. He had been embarrassed more in one day than in the rest of his life. He had found it fun though and was kind of looking forward to more. He didn’t know what Brooke had meant when she said: “Sounds like you need some experience then,” so he felt slightly nervous.

“So what do I do now then?” Michael asked Brooke.
“We’re going to play truth or dare again.”

It was now around 8.00. They had an hour until their parents got home. Michael was the only one out of the four who was naked. Brooke gave him the dignity of daring someone first.

“Uhm, Lauren” he started. “I need some payback so I dare you to get, and stay naked for the rest of this game.”

Lauren stood up. She was wearing short denim shorts that almost revealed her ass, A white sleeveless top with a barely visible blue bra underneath. She slowly stripped off her shirt and bra revealing her nice round and perky breasts. She then took off her shorts and with a look of nervousness, pulled down her panties as well.

Michael couldn’t help but stare. When she sat back down, crossed legged Michael could see her pussy open a bit and when she noticed his staring she put her legs up and tucked them under her arms.

“Uhm, Rachel” she said, still in her awkward position. “I dare you to give Michael a lap dance. You have to get completely naked.”
“Ugh! You know I hate lap dances. I’ll need some music though.”

Lauren leant back and pulled her iPod out of her discarded shorts. She began to play the song dynamite.

Rachel stood up and walked over to the naked Michael who looked slightly uncomfortable but did not direct his glance elsewhere. When the song started, she started to sway her hips to the beat and she did some dance moves that Michael thought were amazing. When it reached the chorus she started undressing while dancing. Her pink t-shirt and white bra were off in the first chorus and she danced some more during the verse. She spun around and swayed her hips. Michael couldn’t do anything but stare at her boobs. He had seen them before but it was different now that they were jiggling in his face. In the next chorus she also started to undress. She took off her long jeans and danced. Near the end of the chorus she turned around poking her bum at Michael and spread her legs a bit. She removed her panties showing Michael her round ass and giving him a small glimpse of her pussy.

The music stopped abruptly and she returned to her seat going into the same position as Lauren. When Michael kept staring she started to blush. Then he started to blush when he noticed she was staring at his erection.

“Okay” Rachel started. “Since you’re the only one not naked Brooke, I dare you to get naked and…jack off Michael!”
“What!?-”
“Do it girl!”
“Fine.”

Brooke stripped walked over to Michael with an angry look on her face. Michael hadn’t said anything and wasn’t about to. He hoped he didn’t cum.

Brooke lay her cold hands on Michael’s dick and started moving one hand up and down.

“Put your back into it!” Rachel said

She started to cork screw Michael’s dick with one hand and he groaned. It felt so good. She then started with two hands, one spinning round his cock each way. He groaned again.

Michael felt himself getting closer to orgasm.

“I’m gon…gonna-”

But before he could finished he cummed and lied down on the warm carpet.

“You jerk!” Brooke yelled, “You cummed on my boobs!”

Michael sat up at the thought of this. “Oh crap, sorry?”
“I’m gonna get you back so good.”

She looked furious and she excused herself to clean her boobs. When she arrived back she appeared slightly calmer but still angry.

“Michael, I dare you to go outside naked and yell ‘I’m naked everyone look at me!’”
“No way! I’m not doing that!” he said.
There was silence. Something popped into his mind and he didn’t realize what it was until he blurted it out.
“I dare you to stop making me your dare slave!”

Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
nude.for.life

Thanks for all of the feedback. This is the last chapter of this story and I know it's short, BUT. I'm already working on the sequel which is hopefully going to be at least 10 chapters.

Chapter 7
“Not unless you do my dare first!” Brooke said, “In fact, I’ll show you my deletion of the photo if you do my dare.”
As soon as she said that a dark look of regret swept over her face.
“Done deal.” Michael said confidently

He walked outside stark naked and did exactly as Brooke told him. “I’m naked! Look at me!” When he arrived back into the house, Brooke looked disappointed.

“That’s the way it works huh?” Michael said.
“Okay fine, but our rule with dare slaves is that you can’t have one unless you have something on them. That’s why I took the photo.”
“As long as you delete it, I’m cool.”

Brooke pulled out her cell phone and Michael looked over her shoulder. This was hard evidence that the photo had disappeared.
“Thank you” he said and sat back down

Suddenly, they heard a key in the front door.

“Get upstairs and dressed!” yelled Rachel, “They’re home!”

All of them rushed upstairs and quickly got changed into their pajamas. Michael was the only one to return back down.

“Hi Michael” said Mr Jones.
“Hi, Mr Jones” Michael replied

Mrs Jones also walked in and greeted Michael.

“I was just about to go to bed. The others are already sleeping.”
“That’s okay, did you have fun today?” Mrs Jones asked.

Michael’s memory flashed back to all the crazy things he had done today and then to the game of truth or dare they had had just now. No longer was he a dare slave. He still had to find a way to get epic payback on Brooke.

“Yeah, I had a great day.”
“Good. Now Michael, there’s something we need to talk to you about. Please come and sit.”
Michael sat in between his new parents.
“It’s about school. We know it’s not easy for you to move schools but we think it would be more appropriate and easier for us if you went to the same school as the girls.”
“Okay.”
“So that’s where we’re sending you. This school has a camp in about a week’s time during the summer break. Because we already have you enrolled, we thought you might like to sign up for it. All the girls have.”
“What does the camp involve?” Michael asked eagerly
“Oh lots of things” said Mr Jones, “Camping, rock climbing, horseback riding and heaps of other activities.”
“Sounds great.”
“So there it is!” said Mrs Jones, “You’ll attend the same school and you will go in this camp?”
“I love camping.”

The End (Sequel coming soon!)

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 08-10-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk