Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Left

Default Two Incidents

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Hello, this is my first story. I am currently 18 years old, and I have been around this site for a few years now; while this is my actual first account. I have had a rather dull life, however there were two 'sparks' that really stand out amongst everything else. Before I start the story, let me tell you, the reader, a little about me. I am straight, I am also a male. I am currently 5'10; although during the story I was 14 and about 5'5 give or take. I have a younger brother who is currently 16; he has always been 2 inches shorter then me. The two of us get along quite well because we are almost opposites of each other. I hate rap, he loves rap. I hate basketball, he hates football (American football). I have green eyes, he has blue. Now for the similarities. We are both skinny; when the story takes place I am 14 and he is 12, I weighed about 110 pounds, and he 100 or so. Also neither of us care about anything physical really. By that I mean we are skinny and we don't care about working out, although now we are bigger for our sports. But also we never, and still never, care about seeing each other naked. We've grown up taking baths together, and all that. That has made us desensitized to nudity. We were used to it.

Now the two parts of my life are going to be broken down, and hopefully completed by this summer. It really bothers me when people don't complete their stories (two writers who I've just found that were great, but no longer update are: Funny pie and Demon Thief. This is dedicated to you, I hope you like it, and please finish your respective stories!). Anyways, the first incident occurs when I'm 14, and the second when I'm 15.

The people in the first incident are, Me (Dyl, short for Dylan). My brother (Jack). My friend (same age, name is Justin). And my friends older sister (Jannie, pronounced jay-knee). Anyways I shall post the first official part later...

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879

Last edited by Leopard; 08-02-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Left

I don't really know how to start these things off. I mean, I guess I can always say, “So lets start at the beginning...” But that's pretty cheesy. I could start with a quote, although that is how most of them start. Or the general way they start, say my name my age and that “I am a normal teenager who...” So, I think I should just start; by starting.

I wake up. It was summer break; and I believe a Thursday. Maybe a Wednesday. Eh, whats the difference? It might as well be Saturday; it is summer after all. I feel around my legs for my boxers, they tend to ride up when I sleep. I started to get out of my bed, I ducked. It was the bottom bunk of the bed; my 12 year old brother Jack sleeps above me. I look around me for some sweat pants and a t shirt to throw on.

I notice my brother is sleeping soundly. I leave him be.

I walk downstairs notice the clock on the wall reads 10:30, on the dot. That means my mom would be the only one home and awake. I walk into the kitchen.

I was right.

“'Mornin' Dyl! How'd you sleep?”

“Beautifully. When is Justin getting here?”

“Around noon. I talked to his mom, she said that he already ate. What do you want to eat?”

I pondered at the thought whilst staring at a box of pop-tarts. I winked at my mom and strolled over to the box of toaster pastries. I took them out and sat at the table and started eating. I turned on some cop show on the television.

I finished eating my pop tarts as Jack started walking downstairs. He was only wearing his plain red boxer-briefs.

He ate some concoction he created from various things in the pantry and refrigerator as we watched the T.V.

The phone rang, and my mother answered it.

She talked for a while before turning to me. She said, “Dyl. Justin's on the phone.”

I took the phone from her. “Yo”

“Hey dude, small problem.” Jack said a little hesitant.

“Hmm?”

“You know Jannie?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, she stayed out late last night, broke curfew, did some stuff my mom won't tell me. Now she isn't allowed to drive anywhere, and she has to be with a parent until she is ungrounded.”

“Oh, so you can't come?” I asked, a tad confused.

“No” he started to explain, “you see, my mom is going to work, same for my dad. Your mom already agreed to watch Jannie. So its going to be me, you, and my sister.”

“Ah. Well that shouldn't really be a problem.” I responded.

“Yeah, just thought I'd tell you. See you in 15!”

We both hung up.

I looked at Jack. Still eating.

“Justin is coming over with Jannie. You might want to get dressed.”

My brother paused for a second and then continued eating. I turned my attention to the T.V.

Jack started speed-walking to the stairs, I noticed a small tent forming in his boxer-briefs.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Left

I am a real stickler for time. I hate it when people are late, even by a minute. I remember it was 12:13 when Justin and Jannie got to my house. I let it go pretty easily though.

I greeted them. “Hey guys, you brought swim suits right? My mom heated up the pool!”

Jannie nodded and Justin pointed to his shorts, which were actually his trunks.

Justin and I sat down to watch T.V. Jannie went to the kitchen to talk to my mom. After about fifteen minutes or so Jack walks downstairs, shirtless but wearing his swim suit.

10 minutes of awkward silence goes by when the phone rings.

My mom answers it in the other room; when she is done she comes to us and says. “Guys I have to go to work, the hospital is short staffed and they need me. I'll be back soon. Oh, and if your parents ask, I was here, don't want you guys to get in trouble!” (In case if it wasn't obvious, my mom is a nurse.)

My mom left the house in a hurry.

“So,” my brother started, “should we go swimming now?”

We all agreed.

My pool is six feet at the deepest part, but it is fairly narrow and a little small. We all got into our bathing suits and all of us, except Jannie jumped in. Jannie preferred to sun-bath then swim with three younger boys.

After an hour goes by we are bored and don't really know what to do. Jack is staring at Jannie, who is still sun-bathing. Justin and I swim over to Jack and I ask him, “Why are you staring?”

Jack replies, “I think she's sleeping.”

“So?” Justin says.

“Well,” Jack started to explain, “shes on her back, and her strap for her top is off.”

Justin still not quite getting it repeated, “So?”

Jack said excitedly, “If we tip her over, we can see here boobies!”

Justin grew three shades of red. He obviously, and normally, never thought anything sexual of his sister.

Jack however said a little to bluntly, “Lets go tip her over!”

I just kept staring at Justin to see what he thought. He was quiet and still red, but he did kind of have a grin. He gave a half nod.

Jack got out of the pool.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Left

The pool water was dripping off of Jack and he just stood there, he looked ready to pounce. His hands were out and his feet were a little farther then shoulder width apart. His breathing was heavy. He was getting cold feet.

“Cmon!” I said, “I dare you!”

Jack looked back at me, smiling wildly. He bend down arms over Jannie.

His hands hovering over her arms.

“Now or never!” I said.

Jack looked back and asked quietly, “Should I slowly move her or quickly?”

“Quickly is probably best.” Justin chimed in. “My sister is a light sleeper, you're gonna wake her no matter what you do.”

Jack was poised as if to open a safe.

He took a deep breath.

The millisecond his hands made contact with her arm, he attempted to flip her over.

One problem.

He was wet.

His hands slipped, causing Jannie to wake up and not exposing anything.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” She screamed at Jack.

Jack was spooked, he jumped back into the pool as quickly as he could. As if that would make everything fine.

Jannie tied her top before she got up and walked inside.

Justin and I laughed at Jack. He couldn't do anything right. When we were done laughing at Jack's expense we dried off and went inside. We saw Jannie holding a phone.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked.

“I'm texting your guys' mother.” She responded.

“WHAT?!?” I yelled. This is bad.

“Well, I haven't sent anything yet.” Jannie said. “Actually, want to play a game?”

All three of us were confused.

“Its truth or dare! If you guys don't want to play, I will send the text!”

All three of us agreed.

“Good.” Jannie said. “Now rules are simple. 4V4 TorD. No one can be dared twice in a row unless that is part of the dare/punishment. Also, not doing a dare will result in punishment. Now, you guys all have phones right?”

We all nodded.

“Good. You're all allowed to take one picture during the game. But only one, no deleting and taking another, and no video. Got it?”

We all nodded.

“Good.”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
Left

“Give me a second. I am gonna get dressed” Justin said as he started to walk away.

“Uhh, no.” Jannie said, “it won't really matter in the long run anyway.” She winked.

Justin looked frustrated but he quickly got over it and sat down with the rest of us on the floor. We were in a circle everyone facing each other.

Jannie was wearing a thin white top and some small jean short shorts, both of which were over her swim suit. Justin was wearing only his swimsuit. Jack wearing his swimsuit and boxers. And I wearing my swim suit and boxers.

We all sat looking at each other, awkwardly, no one speaking. From the vibe in the room neither Jack nor Justin, nor I, have seen a girl naked. And from what Jannie just said, I think we all picked up on the sense that we would soon.

“Dyl. Truth or dare?” Jannie started the game. She chose me. Why?

“Truth.” I've only played this game with friends before at sleepovers. And never with a girl.

“Whose idea was to try to see my breasts?” Jannie asked, a hint of anger in her tone.

“Uhh.....” I stammered. I didn't want to rat, but I didn't really have a choice either. “It was Jack's.”

Jannie shot him a small glare. Jack redirected that at me. That's not good.

“Justin, truth or dare?”

“Truth” he replied quickly.

“Have you ever played this game before?”

“Nope.”

Seemed honest.

Justin continued. “Jannie. Truth or dare?”

“What about Jack?” Jannie asked.

“Someone else can get him. Right now, I asked you. Truth or dare?” Justin said, determined.

“Fine. Dare.” Jannie said.

Justin looked a little baffled. I assume he wanted to ask her something; but now he has to dare his own older sister.

After pondering for a moment or two Justin said, “I dare you to tell us why were playing Truth or Dare.”

“You can't do that. Only actions can be done by dares, not questions.”

Justin's frustration was growing. “Fine. I dare you to strip.”

The way he said it, it was almost a little scary. But Jack and I quickly got over that fear once we remembered a girl was gonna be naked.

“All the way?” Jannie asked, innocently as possible.

“No,” Justin replied. “Just to your bikini bottoms.”

Jannie removed her shirt and her shorts. She looked at all of us as she started to untie her top. We all stared back at her. She took another second or two and then started to stare directly at Justin. Finally...

...It fell.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
Left

Those two seconds before she covered up changed my life. I wanted more, and she had it.

Jannie was covering her breasts with her arms. She didn't lose that flame in her eye. “Jack,” she tried to get us to focus back on the game, “Truth or dare?”

Jack was still in a haze. “Truth”

Jannie thought for a moment. Somewhat agitated that she was the only one who picked dare. “Can I ask you two?”

Jack nodded.

“First, were my breasts the first you've seen?”

Jack nodded.

“Second, why are only choosing truth?”

Jack shrugged. A lot of information coming out of him.

Jannie was a little frustrated, yet still determined.

“Dyl.” Jack said after he realized Jannie wasn't going to give us a show anytime soon. “Truth or dare?”

I responded with “truth”. This tipped Jannie.

“Okay, Jack, Justin, Dyl. Before the truth, you guys have to switch it up. You can only say do one truth for every three dares.”

No choice. We agreed.

“Proceed.” Jannie said, calming down.

“Okay, Dyl, what did you think about Jannie's boobs?”

Honestly could not have thought of a more awkward question. Jannie and Justin thought the same too.

“Uh...” I hesitated. Two slow awkward moments rolled by before I said anything. “They are quite lovely.”

Jack was grinning as Jannie was blushing.

I looked back at Jannie. “Truth or Dare?”

She glared at me. “Truth.”

“I remembered Justin's question and thought it would be nice to ask for him. “Why did you think of playing truth or dare with us?” I asked.

Justin shot me a quick head nod. Jack didn't really care but I could tell he was listening. Jannie had a slight smile on her face. Slowly making its way across her face.

“I've played it before with some friends. Its great for punishments, fun, and excitement. For everyone simultaneously. I'm mostly using it to get back at you guys, while you also have a chance to get me.” She responded, content with her answer.

“Hmm.” I let out. Interesting, so she doesn't mind, but also does. Girls are fickle.

“Justin. Truth or Dare?” Jannie asked “Wait, don't forget, you already said truth! You have to go with dare.”

“Dare then.” Justin said, his determination could be seen in the air around him.

“I dare you to take off your swim trunks.” Jannie said, almost giggling.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
Left

Ever notice people who dislike each other actually stare at each other more then people who like each other? I realized that during this game, particularly at this part. I was a guy, I was Justin's best friend, I was obviously on his side. I have helped him out with many homework assignments, family issues and the like. But here, he just stared at his sister showing his determination rather than looking at me, or Jack, for support.

He grabbed the waist band of his suit. He started inching it down his waist, never averting his gaze from his sister.

Finally, with one full motion his threw down his swim trunks.

Jannie was pissed.

I was astonished.

Jack was cracking up.

It was clear why Justin wanted to change before the game.

He was wearing a pair of his sisters panties. Pink all around with a white “Hello Kitty” on the front. He was slightly erect, his bulge pressing against the face of the Kitty.

“What the hell?! YOU PERVERT!? You went into my room and wear my panties!?!” Jannie screamed. Her breasts almost revealed.

Justin cracked a smile, “Next time I need to do a truth you can ask me.” Justin looked at me and winked.

I was dumbfounded. Had no idea what to say, think, or even react.

Justin let out a deep breath and kept the game going. “Dyl. Truth or Dare.”

I was hardly paying attention. “Truth.”

“Can't do a truth. Oh, and neither can you Jack, fyi.” Jannie broke in.

Justin went on before I could say dare. “Dyl, strip to your boxers.”

I slid my swimsuit out from underneath me. Luckily I wasn't even sporting a semi.

I stood up and grabbed my swimsuit along with Justin's and started walking into the laundry room.

“Dyl, what are you doing??” Justin asked.

“I don't want the wet suits on the floor ruining staining the carpet.” I yelled from the laundry room.

I walked back from there and Jannie was looking at me impatiently, wanting to get the game continued.

“Dyl, c'mon. Your turn!” Jannie said.

“Uhh, right. Jack, you need a dare...” I thought for a minute or two, I didn't want to repeat the dare, I wanted to be original. “Jack. Take off your trunks, and give yourself a wedgie.”

Jack got up, removed his trunks showing off his boxers. And gave himself a quick wedgie. His cheeks completely visible. Before he even finished sitting down he informed Jannie, “You gotta do a dare!” His dick started growing a bit. “I dare you to....to.... un....uncover your....your boobs.”

Probably the most immature dare, but then again, that's what I would have dared.

She looked bothered but uncaring simply moved her hands and we got a full image. The mental pictures are still with me today. Jack however took out his phone and took a picture. He smiled, stared at the picture extremely content. His excitement was known to all; he wasn't aware of it, but he had pitched a tent.

Jannie grew red. A horny, 12 year old boy, now had a picture of her uncovered chest. She wanted revenge. I saw it in her eyes. And I knew it was about to hit the fan.

“New rule!” Jannie had her trademark devilish smile.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
Left

All of us gathered in closely.

“When you decide to take your picture, you can have everyone be positioned exactly how you want.” Jannie said, confident.

“BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Jack questioned. “I already took my picture!” Jack took out his camera and looked at the photo. We all did. It showed Jannie's face, she was staring directly at the camera; also both of her breasts were in perfect shot.

“Well, you can't complain, you got a perfect picture.” Jannie said, rather embarrassed about pointing out the fact that someone got 'a perfect picture' of her topless. “Besides, you can't take another, even if you delete it.”

Jack pouted but quickly got over it. Jack got up and put his phone on the counter. Jannie stared at his wedgied but walk away, she was giggling.

The game continued. It was anyone's game now. Jannie was topless, but otherwise we all wore underwear to cover our privates. We were all technically even. But that was about to change, it was Jannie's turn, and she had that flame in her eye. I could tell she wanted to do something to Jack for taking that picture, but she wasn't able to. Not yet.

“Justin, hi. Have you done your three dares yet?” Jannie asked.

None of us could really remember. Jack blurted out, “That rule is stupid! How about only dares?”

Justin looked grave, he knew he was done. I was luckily under the radar, didn't piss anyone off; so for the most part I was able to just sit back and watch, with the occasional dare thrown at me.

Jannie agreed. And so the rule was changed. Now the rules were: 1)Only dares. 2)Everyone is allowed to take a picture, but 1 picture only. 3) For the picture they can maneuver everyone how they want. 4) No one can be dared twice in a row. 5) No one can dare the person who just dared them.

Seemed fair enough.

“Justin, I dare you to give me back my underwear and put your hands over your eyes until you're dared again.”

The dare was evil, yet entirely cunning. Jannie successfully got her brother to get out of her panties, to be naked, and to not see her naked, all in one dare.

Justin stood up, looked around the room at all of our eyes. Awkward moments, knowing that it was futile. He finally slowly slid the hello kitty down; his bulge at the very tip of the panties. Any moment, it would slip out. This would be the first time seeing someone my own age naked. It was also one of my best friends.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Left

Jannie let out a giggle. “How cute.” she said, mocking him.

Jack and I went red in the face and then averted our gaze.

Justin had a few pubes, all spread out; but his balls were bald. He had a somewhat small boner.

“I think it likes me.” Jannie teased.

Justin tossed his sister her panties, sat down, and covered his eyes. He was really embarrassed. It was clear he didn't like his current situation.

Jack readjusted himself. He had just gotten the underwear out of his crack he let out a sigh of relief.

“What happened?” Justin asked.

“Nothin,” Jack said, “just got my boxers out of my butt. It was so uncomfortable. Must be nice to be naked!” He laughed.

“Oh really?” Justin said. “Well, I dare you to be naked. Oh and sit in front of me.”

I guess jack secretly wanted this. He loved not wearing clothing, and he was finally able to do it, acceptably in front of a girl.

He flug off his boxers and sat down in front of Justin facing Jannie. Jack was completely bald, nothing on his balls and nothing for pubes. My little brother did have my genes though, we are 'big people'.

Its a good thing Justin had his eyes closed, cause Jack's boner was a solid inch longer then Justin's. And Justin was even a year older.

Jannie was clearly impressed by Jack. Her eyes did not leave his crotch.

It was Jacks turn. Everyone, except Justin, could tell he was horny. I could see Jannie thought this situation was bad for her. She had no idea.

“Alright.” Jack started. “My turn!” He took in a deep breath. One hand on his head, the other rubbed his balls for a moment. “Dyl! I dare you!”

Crap. This was unexpected, and can't be good.

“I dare you to strip naked, and have Jannie sit on your lap!”

I was astonished. This was a very naughty dare. A topless girl, sitting on my naked lap.

I had no idea how to react. I watched Jannie. She looked back at me. No emotion. No care. She didn't mind.

I stood up and took off my boxers. My boner flopped out. Now my family might be short, but we're big. My brother and I were sporting fairly large members. However, neither of us had hair yet. Anywhere.

I was bigger than my brother, which meant I had the biggest in the room. Yay. A small victory.

I sat down and Jannie slowly lowered herself into my lap. My erection rubbing against her bare back. Another victory. I mean, it was embarrassing but, it was a victory... for me.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Left

“So Justin, how does it feel?” Jannie asked.

Justin looked up puzzled. “Hmm?”

“You know,” Jannie continued, “to have the smallest penis!”

It was at that moment Justin looked at himself, and then me and lastly my brother. He realized, he was about an inch shorter then my younger brother; Jack was two years younger then Justin, and still bigger.

“Well....well....well...” Justin stammered.

Jack was smiling and looking at his own erection, new found pride I guess.

“Well....I'm the only one with pubes!” Justin exclaimed.

Jannie looked at Jack and then back at me. Taking an extra long look at me. “Hah, that's true. But girls don't care about that nearly as much, trust me.” She looked back at me and winked.

Everyone sat there for a second in silence. Jannie interrupted it. “So, since you dared both Dyl and I, who dares who?”

Justin thought for a moment. “Well, uhh. I guess that you and Dyl can come up with a dare together for us. Then we will go back to one person dares at a time.”

Jannie and I agreed. Sounded good.

We talked for a few moments together. Jannie had some really sexual ideas for them. I didn't really want them to happen, cause then they could dare me to do the same. Jannie kept throwing out ideas like they were hotcakes; I knew at that moment, this game wasn't going to be fun if she dared me. Finally we came up with an idea.

“Okay, so this is the dare. And it includes all of us.” Jannie started to explain the dare. “First, all of you guys will stand up in a line facing me. And we will measure who has the longest dick. That's also the order of the dares for now on.”

All of us stood up, and go in a line. Justin looked angry because he knew his sister had come up with this dare (which she did) and he knew it was just to humiliate him. However the situation was even worse then he thought.

Jannie got out the ruler and started measuring. Starting with Jack, then proceeding to me, and lastly Justin.

Jannie measured Jack. He had a 5 and a half inch boner.

Jannie proceeded to me. She measured me at 6 inches exactly.

Then lastly she went to her brother. Justin was shy, he didn't want to do it. After about twenty seconds of arguing Jannie actually grabbed his boner and measured it. It was at 4 inches.

She walked over to me, and grabbed my dick. I was surprised, it felt so different, having someone else touch me there. It was exhilarating. She lifted it up as if it was my arm and I had just won a boxing match. She proclaimed me the winner.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 08-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #11
Left

Sitting back now thinking about it, that was the first time I've ever been "man-dled" by another person. I didn't mind. And it felt pretty good beating other people by having the biggest erection, it's hard to explain, but simple to understand.

"Now what?" I asked.

Jannie looked at me puzzled. "Well Dyl, you won. You get to dare me, I get to dare Justin, Justin to Jack and Jack to you."

"For the rest of the game?" Jack asked.

"No. Just for one round. Once the round is done Dyl can dare whoever he wants."

Seemed simple; but I couldn't think of a good dare for jannie to do. I looked around for a few moments thinking. What's different, what can I use??

It's amazing the thoughts one has when thinking desperately. All I know is that the game is gonna escalate, but I don't want to force it to quickly,I am a patient individual. We have been going at a good pace so far, I want to do a good move but not make it so everything is so extreme.

What to do, what to do.

Having her take off her bikini bottoms would be best, first thing that came to my mind. But I could only see the game speed up from that.

I took a while to think, I needed to. I didn't want to rush the game a little, let the others do that. Justin is angry at his sister; and Jack is 12, naked, and in a room with a naked 16 year old developed girl.

I thought of something I saw once in a movie or something.

"Jannie, you have a choice for your dare. You have to take off your bottoms, and you can either make whip cream bikini bottoms. Or you can make shaving cream bottoms. But whatever you choose, you have to leave your bottoms at the door."

Just to inform you all. The room we are in is open with three entrances. One to the family room, one to the kitchen, and one to a bathroom. We have three bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs. The room we are in has two doors, one for the bathroom and one to the kitchen. So if she chooses kitchen and takes off her bottoms we keep em. Same with bathroom. That way there is not cheating.

Jack exchanged looks toward myself and Justin, this was probably what he thought one of the greatest ideas ever.

But there was a catch that Jannie may or may not know about. Shaving cream turns white over time, and will eventually come off. Whipped cream will slide off and melt.

She put her head in her hand. Thinking. Processing.

Complete.

"Can I switch if I change my mind?"

I looked at her straight in the eye, "As soon as your bottoms come off, they stay off."

Justin started to like this. Probably not about the nude part ( it was his sister after all), but about the humiliation of it all.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 08-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #12
Left

There are times when one thinks, they end up picking a spot and staring at it. So deep in thought, it doesn't even matter what it is they are looking at; it can be miles away or 6 inches. Jannie was deep in thought, we could all tell; unfortunately she was so deep in thought the point she was staring at, was my semi erect dick. I covered up. She didn't seem to notice, I don't even think she was actually looking at it.

Jack, Justin, and I all calmed down, now to semi's or completely flaccid. We were all waiting, but didn't want to speak either.

Silently Jannie got up and made her way to the bathroom.

Silently in my head I wished she chose the whipped cream, but it still didn't make that much of a difference.

The bathroom door opened and her hand appeared with her bottoms, she let them fall to the ground and she closed the door.

Jack shot up, in more ways than one, and grabbed the bottoms. We all sat down, waiting, watching.

Wordless, quiet. I remember one thought that kept repeating in my head. 'My heartbeat is so loud. I wonder if they can hear it too?'

I never asked, of course. But I would look at Justin's chest to see if I could see his heart beat, never could. I didn't have to for Jack, his bone did that for me.

The door might as well have been a slab of concrete and all of our eyes jack hammers. We were almost ready to tear down the door it was getting annoying, the air was stagnant and warm.

Finally Justin broke the silence. "Shouldn't we be able to hear the spray of the foam?"

I actually pondered that for a moment. My best answer was, "I think we are too far away."

Jack and Justin started to inch closer. I followed. Eventually Justin stood up and crept over to the door, put his ear against it. A second or two later he came back to us.

"She's definitely doing the dare in there."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant. Jack had the same look as me.

"I heard a lot of foam." Justin answered.

All of our heads turned suddenly toward the door.

There was definitely a sound. The handle was moving.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
Left

The image of her coming out of the bathroom totally nude, it kept flashing in my head. It was as if it could never have happened to me; but luck had a different idea.

Along with the image of her naked came a small light voice, bizarrely also English accent, 'This isn't real. This isn't real.'

Took me a full two seconds to realize, it wasn't real yet. Not yet, as soon as that door opened all the way it will be. Any second.

The door was ajar. I always loved that saying.

All three of us wanted to grab any look at Jannie. Including Justin, at this moment is was our first (99%) naked woman; and for him, that was good enough. It was a little creepy though, he did have an erection, but put a pair of boobs and a vagina and any 14 year old kid would.

A foot stepped out. A good start. Slowly a hand came out, with it an arm. The door opened slightly.

The anticipation was murdering us. The hand disappeared a moment and in a flash Jannie jumped out from behind the door. One hand holding both of her breasts, and the other over her vagina.

It was the most sexual thing I had experienced to that point. It was also the kinkiest.

Her entire bottom from about five inches past her hips were covered in white foam. It looked like a cloud was her panties.

She walked up the semi circle of staring three naked, horny, teenage boys; smiled, and sat down.

While she was trying to not blush and stay composed and serious. As soon as she sat down the foam made a squish sound and she immediately regretted sitting down. She looked at the carpet for a moment, and realized she left an ass imprint.

She sighed, and then giggled. "Justin, I dare you to use the foam stuck on the carpet and shave your pubes!"

Justin went from red as a cherry to white as a piece of paper.

"I- uh... I don't know-.... I don't know how." he slowly got out.

Jannie simply stood up, wiping some of the shaving cream off the floor as she did and told Justin to stand up.

He did. She slapped on the cream on his pubes and spread it around.

Justin's face made it look like he was about to cum.

Jannie then led him to the bathroom.

I don't know what was exchanged in the bathroom, but Jannie's butt was almost completely visible, pure white from the cream, but visible.

About 25 minutes later Jannie came out with both hands covering her vagina, all of the foam had disappeared, but stayed white, and Justin emerged, bare.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
Left

Although Justin did look bigger "down there" it did not look comfortable. He could not stop scratching for the life of him. I'm just glad that I was naturally hairless.

"Alright pee-wee" Jannie said. "Your turn to dare Jack."

Justin shot his sister a mean look but kept on scratching. He didn't say a word just was thinking.

Jannie sat back down covering her most private parts. Not leaving much to the imagination for Jack and I.

Justin now applied his second hand at scratching.

"Would you like some help?!?" Jack said sarcastically.

Justin stopped, his eyebrows raised. "Why yes, actually. Jack, I dare you to scratch my pube area."

"No way dude." jack implied.

"So punishment? It might end up being worse than the actual dare.." Jannie said, enabling the dare.

Jack shot Jannie a look, then her covered pussy. Then he made his way to Justin and sat down next to him; and proceeded to scratch where his pubes once existed.

"My turn! Dyl. Are you ready?!!!"

It was a question, but the way he asked it; it didn't seem like one.

"Uh, sure. I guess."

"Awesome! I dare you to stand with Jannie, behind her; stomach against her back. And hold her hands to her side! You gotta stay like that for 2 minutes!"

It seemed weird and I didn't understand it. But as soon as I stood up I did.

Jannie is about 3 inches taller than me, not much, but she was taller. My brother and I had a bet on who would see a naked woman in her entirety in person. This way he got me to see only her back. And him her entire front.

Tricky bastard.

We stood up. I got behind Jannie and pressed my stomach against her back. Her back had little goosebumps all over it. Both of her hands were over her pussy.

I put both of my hands on her hands and whispered into her ear, "Sorry. All part of the game."

And moved her arms away. I caught a glimpse at Jack playing with his full erection. And Justin slowly touching himself and scratching at the same time.

"Stay there for a second." Justin said.

He walked away for a second and came back with his phone. He told Jannie to spread her legs a little.

Justin snapped his picture and muttered what I could make out as, "This is gonna be great."

As far as I could tell Jannie still had her trademark grin. Ready to get back at them as always.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #15
Left

You ever watch a movie and there are some parts of the movie, or an ending, in which you just say, “I call shenanigans on that”? (HINT: Prepare for one of those, but this is 100% real. And has happened. I actually just had a short trip with Justin and his family a few weeks ago.)

Jannie's words were painstakingly slow. “Okay, Justin. I dare you to kiss Dyl's penis.”

I smiled, then I realized what she said. “Um...” I piped up, “No?”

Jannie looked at me, “Don't worry, it will feel great!”

“WHAT?! NO IT WON'T! I don't want that!” I argued.

Justin confirmed, “I agree! I don't want to either!”

Jannie sighed. “Fine, you have three choices, since I'm nice. You can A)Kiss Dyls penis. B) Suck on Jack's balls for thirty seconds. Or C) Punishment. Letting you know, I might make the punishment harder.”

Justin was deciding. Then out of no where....

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

“FUCKING HELL!” I shouted.

All four of us gathered out clothes and sprinted upstairs naked.

“WHAT TIME IS IT?!?” Jack half-yelled.

“Hell! It's 4:00!” Jannie said. (Been four hours since my mom left).

We all got dressed as quickly as possible. We all went back downstairs except for Jack who stayed in his room.

My mom walked through the door and without a word walked towards the couch and fell down.

“Hey Ms. ******!” (My last name)

“Oh, hey Jannie. How was everything?”

“It was good. We went swimming and played some chess and other games. Watched some TV.”

“Mmm... Wheres Jack?” My mom asked.

“I think he's-”

My mom interrupted Jannie, “Whats that white spot on the carpet???”

It was the shaving cream we left on the floor, guess it all didn't come up.

I stepped in. “Oh, well Jack fell asleep. Justin and I decided to play the 'put shaving cream in his hands and tickle his nose' trick. That's why he's upstairs. He's cleaning himself off.”

“Oh, okay.”

The rest of the day was pretty boring. But I did ask Justin to send me the picture of Jannie nude, after a little awkward moments he did send me the pic.

Well, that was one of my two incidents growing up! Hope you all enjoyed the first half!

Love's dares.

My stories:

The following user says Thank You to Left for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny pie