Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Previously on 'Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot'...

Whilst at the local shopping mall Simon, his friend Chris and two other friends found a DVD in the Video-Me Booth. This was one of those machines with a small room that filmed the user singing along to a music track, whilst super-imposing graphics onto a screen behind them.

For a laugh, they returned home expecting to laugh and mock the users, but were totally shocked once they began watching the recording. The film showed two teenage girs in masks singing along to three songs, however as they did this they proceeded to strip naked and perform sex acts on each other !

As the four male friends watched the DVD in shock and amazement, Simon and Chris's younger sisters Jane and Lauren, who were also close friends, arrived home from a morning out. As they burst into the living room, they caught the guys watching the DVD. Rather than be offended, the girls asked if they could stay and watch, and they too were turned on by what they saw.

Once the video had finished, the usual teenage banter ensued between the boys and girls, and the girls were basically dared to replicate what they had seen in the video. They agreed, but only on their own terms, and this ensured that they were always in control. The boys were all naked before 'the show' even started, and by the end Jane and Lauren had their brothers sucking each others dicks. In return they put on quite a show which they both enjoyed immensely.

As part of the deal to get Simon to suck his friend's cock, the girls agreed to give him an afternoon he would never forget. For the past few hours, he has been tied up, spreadeagled, to his sister's bed. He is shaved and naked, except for wrist and ankle restraints, a blindfold and earbuds attached to an iPod.

Both his sister Jane and her friend Lauren had teased and played with him, and used his tongue for their own pleasure. A telephone interupption by one of their friends turned into an opportunity to further humiliate Simon as they invited her and the small team of cheerleaders (consisting of three other girls and a 'gay' guy) with whom she was with over for some afternoon fun.

Each of the cheerleaders except two have watched and used Simon for their entertainment, including Daryl who has just emptied the contents of his balls into Simon's mouth. Now as we rejoin the group, it is time for Fay and Claire to have their fun...

The Story Continues...

All six girls were now dressed - Jane and Lauren had put on some very small shorts and t-shirts (but no noticeable underwear !), whilst Ellie, Fay, Claire and Maddie had put their cheerleading costumes back on, but no knickers - they were still in the living room where Jane had told the group to leave them, and from where she intended to collect and keep them as a momento of the afternoon.

Daryl was still naked, sitting astride Simon and now wiping his freshly spent cock on Simon's cheeks.

"Ok you two - your turn now." Jane addressed Fay and Claire. "Anything special you'd like to try ?"

"Does it have to be done in here ?" Fay asked.

"What did you have in mind ?" replied Jane, prompting Fay to whisper something into Jane's ear, causing her to smile and nod approvingly.

After a couple of minutes discussion, Jane and Lauren started removing Simon's restraints.

"What's going on ?" Simon asked worriedly.

"Oh, nothing to worry about - the girls just think that you may like some fresh air." Jane said, smirking as she said it.

"What about me ? Can I get dressed yet ?" asked Daryl, also getting worried.

"You can put your top on... stay naked from the waist down." His top just about covered his cock and balls, but any erection would cause his dick to point out.

Once Simon had been partially released, the girls allowed him to sit up before attaching the wrist restraints together behind his back. His face was drenched in both dry and fresh cum, from both the girls and boy who he had orally pleasured.

"Where are we going ?" Simon asked, still worried despite his sister's mocking reassurance.

"Out to the woods" Jane replied, somewhat excitedly.

The woods in question backed onto the row of houses where they lived. Although about an acre in size, they were overgrown and the only access was from the rear gardens of the five or so houses that backed onto them. Simon and Jane had innocently played in them since they moved into the house some 4 years earlier.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 04-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #17
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The Sub-Plot Continues...

Jane led the group to an area that she and Simon used to call 'The Den'. A large tree grew in the middle of this secluded area, with branches and leaves that drooped as far as the ground.
Due to the dense foliage on the branches, it was dark even during the day, and as a result nothing else grew in it's shadows.

In the middle of 'The Den' was a log from a tree that had toppled many years before, and other logs that had been intentionally situated as seating areas around it.

Jane and Lauren told their friends to sit on the outer logs, and told Simon to sit on the log in the middle.
As Simon sat there, awaiting whatever was coming next, he noticed how he could see up the cheerleaders skirts. Having previously been blindfolded, this was his first glimpse of the girl's rich delights he had tasted that afternoon.

"So Fay, Claire. Here we are, and he's all yours." Jane said to the two remaining girls who were yet to take advantage of this situation.

The two girls stood and approached Simon, whilst Jane and Lauren took their seats, looking forward to the show.

Both girls took hold of Simon's shoulders and slowly lowered him backwards. As his hands were still secured behind his back, he had no choice but to comply, but any slip by the girls would send him toppling backwards.
As his shoulders touched the smooth soil, his neck relaxed, moving his chin forward towards his chest.
Simon was not in pain, but was aware that, in this position, his crotch and penis felt even more exposed - his dick pointing directly up towards the treetops, and his legs bent down touching the soil on the other side of the log.

Fay and Claire had already decided what was going to happen, but Simon was still in the dark. He saw Claire stand and move back to the log just before he noticed Fay stand directly above his head. With no underwear on, he had a direct view of her smooth, moist pussy, and stared as she lowered herself onto his face, her short cheerleading skirt blocking out any other images. Instinctively, after all the practice he had that afternoon, his tongue began working on the cheerleader's slit as she clamped her thighs around his neck.

Claire, in the meantime, was kneeling between Simon's legs, and preparing to suck his erect cock. This was something Claire had fantasised about for a long time, and her dream was about to come true. She opened her mouth and took in the length of Simon's dick.

Even though Simon had already been sucked, the feeling was amazing as he felt Claire's moist lips and tongue on him. It added to the pleasure that he actually knew who was doing this to him this time !

He continued to work his magic on Fay's opening as his sister Jane, Lauren, Maddie, Ellie and Daryl looked on. Again, knowing now that he was being watched by so many enhanced the feelings that he was having.

As Claire continued to stimulate him, he carried on pleasuring Fay - it was only a matter of time before one of them climaxed, the only question would be which one would cum first.
Most of the time Simon would have won this 'contest' hands down, but due to the fact that he had already cum this afternoon, and how horny Fay was, it was indeed Fay who felt the electricty building in her body. Not only did she clamp her legs even tighter around Simon's head, but she pushed downwards forcing his tongue deeper into her. Her hand gripped his hair as she gasped with pleasure, noticing but ignoring her friends smiles as she climaxed stronger than she had ever done in her life. Simon was gasping for air, but managed to catch an essential breath just before he too came, shooting his warm, salty cum into Claire's mouth.
This was the moment that Claire had been dreaming about most - the feeling as pure pleasure filled her mouth and she had to choose between swallowing or spitting out the fluids.
She had always fantasied about swallowing, and that was her intention, but not knowing what the warm cum would taste of she kept a half open mind. But as the precious juices filled her mouth her mind was made up, and she gulped down the contents of her mouth.

The 'audience' sat watching as the three experienced their fun. Daryl had become erect, as Jane had anticipated, and his cock was now poking out from under the shirt he was wearing.
A couple of the girls too had their hands up their skirts, touching themselves intimately.

Once Jane was sure that both Fay and Claire were ready to proceed, she stood up and spoke...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 04-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #18
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Another longer than anticipated delay, but finally - not just an update, but the final part of...

Sister's Sleepover... The Sub-Plot

"That was amazing, as I'm sure Simon will agree !", Jane said, as she looked at her brother bound, naked and covered in cum as he lay over the log.

Simon just lay there contently and smiled. In the position he was in he couldn't have nodded anyway.

"We haven't got too much longer now, but before we head back, I have a question to ask Daryl." Jane continued.
"Daryl, since you've been here this afternoon, I've noticed that you've paid a lot of attention to the girls here - in fact, you've spent more time looking at our bodies than you have Simons. This leads me to ask the question, are you gay ?"

"Of course he's gay !" Ellie spoke up in Daryl's defence. "I've known him for years... had him over for sleepovers with other girls... hell, I've allowed him to see me naked many times - do you think I'd do that if he wasn't gay ?!?"

"That's right - none of us in the team have an issue changing in front of him purely because of the fact that he's gay." Fay added.

"Daryl ?" Jane pushed further.

"Yes... of course I'm gay..." Daryl replied, but Jane detected a nervousness in his voice, as if he'd been rumbled.

"So, if you had a choice to fuck anyone here, it would be Simon ?" Jane asked, stressing the word anyone.

"Errr, well, yes - of course." Daryl said after a few seconds thought.

Simon was getting nervous at this point, wondering where his sister was going with all of this.

"Well, his cock is still hard thanks to the pill he took earlier, and it's freshly lubed with Claire's spit and Simon's cum, so why don't you take advantage of it whilst we all watch ?" Jane said with a smile.

"Sis, no..." Simon said - despite all that had happened this afternoon, this was taking things too far.

Jane ignored his pleas, purely because she had anticipated resistance from Daryl.

"Well, erm, I don't really want to." Daryl said. "It's been a long afternoon, and I'm tired."

"Oh, don't give me that... I'm offering you my brother's hard cock in your tight butt, and you're saying no ? I know that any truly gay guy would love this opportunity !"

Ellie, Fay and the other cheerleaders were now staring at Daryl, aware that Jane may be onto something and feeling stupid that they hadn't caught on before.

"Come on Daryl... just slide it in and out a couple of times so that the girls know that you really are gay." Lauren edged him on.

With so many people looking right at him, Daryl felt incredibly small. If he admitted the truth, he know that he would may lose these friends that he had done so much with. What began as a silly bet had developed into so much more - sure he had won a small amount of cash by pretending to be gay, but he had been welcomed into a tight knit group of girls who had shared so much with - physical contact, nakedness and intimate secrets that they would never have told him if they knew he was indeed straight.
The deception didn't worry him at the start, but over time Daryl felt more and more guilty about it, and the more it went on, the more impossible it was to admit it. However, Daryl really did like the companionship he shared with the girls.

"I'm sorry..." Daryl confessed, looking at the girls. "I can't carry on like this any longer. I've wanted to tell you for so long, but it was so difficult."

"What ?!" Ellie exclaimed, upset, angry and disappointed in what she was hearing. The other girls felt exactly the same, but wanted to hear Daryl explain himself.

"I never meant it to go this far. I had a bet with my friend that I could get you to let me join your cheerleading team. When I first approached you I saw that you had reservations about letting a guy join you, so that was when I came up with the idea of acting gay."
"Straight away you believed me, and trusted me. I won the bet, but I really liked being around you all and, believe it or not, I enjoyed cheerleading !"
"As we all grew closer, you trusted me more and more, and the things we did... I hated myself, but couldn't bring myself to admit to you what I'd done for fear of losing you."

"But... you watched us change... you saw us naked. And, oh God, our secrets !!!" Fay said.

"I know... and they remained secrets - I valued our friendship, and I didn't tell anyone what we discussed - what any of you discussed. As for seeing you naked, yes I did, and I loved watching you... but don't forget you saw me naked too many, many times. You all used to say, 'if only he wasn't gay'... well, I'm not. I'm so sorry."

Jane had a mixed look on her face - she was glad to have outed Daryl's deception, but in doing so she had hurt so many people. She wanted to resolve the situation to everyone's satisfaction.

She told the girls, who were understandably quite upset by now, to accompany her outside of the clearing. Just out of earshot, Daryl could see them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Simon just lay there silently, still trying to take in all that had happened.

After what seemed like hours, but in reality was only about five minutes, the group of girls returned. The scene was like a group of jurors returning to pass their verdict.

Jane was the intemediary, and told Daryl to stand up in front of the girls. His cock had shrivelled up to smaller than normal as he was so worried about what he was about to hear.

"Daryl, what you did was both inexcusable and unforgivable. Do you acknowledge that ?" Jane said, awaiting his reply.

Daryl nodded and said once again, "I know and I'm so sorry."

Jane looked at Ellie, and Ellie gave a small nod herself.

"Because you acknowledge that, and because the girls value you as both a team member... and as a friend, they have agreed to forgive you... subject to the following..."

Daryl looked up at the girls with a look of shock - he never thought that they would ever talk to him again, let alone forgive him.

"... as of now you will abide by new rules when you are with one, or any number of the team...

1 - You will do do whatever you are told, whenever you are told to do it.

2 - You will not be permitted to look upon any of the girls whilst they are in any state of undress, unless specifically given permission.

3 - You will complete cheerleading practice totally naked when in private.

4 - You will not touch your cock unless taking a piss without consent from any of the team.

5 - If you break any of these rules, all friendship and cheerleading team contact will cease.

Do you abide by these conditions ?"

Daryl was still processing what he had just heard, but desperately didn't want to lose the friendship of the team.

"I agree. Thank you for giving me another chance... I won't let you down."

"Good," Jane replied. "In that case, Ellie want punishment do you want to issue Daryl ?"

The girls had clearly already discussed this, as a plan had been made.

"Daryl, to prove your loyalty to us - and it seems quite fitting as you said you were gay - your punishment will be as follows..."
"You and Simon will stay out here tonight, cuffed together. You must make each other cum as many times as possible into this pot." At this point, Ellie produced an empty pill pot - about 2.5 inches tall and just over an inch in diameter.
"We'll all come back in the morning to check on you and, if there is enough cum in the pot, you'll be forgiven."

"Hey, why am I involved in this ?" asked Simon. "I wasn't the one who deceived you !"

"No, but you're my brother and I promised you an afternoon of pleasure, and I've just decided to extend it." Jane replied.

Daryl agreed to the punishment, and Simon was lifted back onto his feet. Daryl was made to remove his shirt again, so now was just as naked as Simon. Jane removed one of the cuffs and lifted it over a branch, fastening Daryl's hand to the other cuff. Although the branch was low enough where it jutted from the tree to allow both Simon and Daryl to stand, due to the fact that the branch protruded at a forty-five degree angle, escape wouldn't be possible.

Plans were made to cover for both Simon and Daryl's overnight disappearance, whilst Ellie gave the pot to Daryl and told him to keep a tight hold of it. With that, all the girls left the clearing, leaving two horny guys naked and cuffed to a tree... with a pot to fill.

There was initially an awkward silence between the two - Simon was pissed off at this latest turn, and Daryl was still feeling guilty about what he had confessed to.

"You're one stupid bastard !" Simon said.

"I know... but despite all the 'good stuff', the best bit really was the friendship and companionship of the girls." Daryl replied.

They talked for another half hour or so, during which time Simon actually did believe that the friendship was the most important part of Daryl's relationship with the team.

"... that's why we need to do this !" Daryl concluded. "Please, help me - I'll owe you everything !".

"Sounds like you already owe the girls everything, but hey, what the heck ! I've already had you in my mouth today, and I'm still as horny as fuck, so why not." Simon said.

They discussed the idea of wanking themselves off into the pot, as each had a free hand and, as far as they knew, they weren't being watched - although Simon thought that at some point his sister may check up on him during the night, and it was this point that made them decide to 'stick to the rules'. Each of them would take turns making the other cum into the pot.
As Simon was the most recent to cum, he grabbed hold of Darryl's cock and started pumping... this was going to be a long, long night....

As darkness fell, the warm night air was broken by a slight breeze, and the blackness was broken by a bright moon that shone through the treetops. Both Daryl and Simon had already cum three times each, but still they continued stimulating each other. Whilst Darryl didn't disclose any of the secrets the girls had told him, he did tell Simon what the girls looked like naked, and some of the games they used to play. This succedded in keeping both of them horny...

Morning broke, and the sun was now shining through the branches. Both Daryl and Simon had really sore arms - one from all the stroking they had been doing overnight, but the other arm was numb from being secured above their heads.
Fortunately they didn't have to wait long before the girls arrived. They had brough some food and water for the two, but before they gave it to them or released them, they wanted to check how much cum was in the pot.

Ellie took the pot and showed it to the others - there was indeed an impressive amount - Simon said that he had cum into it seven times and Daryl eight, so there were fifteen loads of cum in there.

Ellie and the girls looked happy with this, and Jane congratulated Daryl and Simon.

"Just one more thing before we release you and give you some refreshments and clothes... Daryl - we now want you to swallow this - all of it !"

Daryl looked horrified at the thought, but would do it to prove his loyalty and regret to the girls. He emptied the contents of the pot into his mouth - there were a mixture of textures, as some of the earlier 'loads' had dried.
Jane made sure that he stuck his tongue into the pot to clean it all out, which he did.

"Excellent job boys - well done !" Jane said as she unlocked the restraints.

"Simon, your afternoon... and night... of fun are complete. Daryl - your lengthy servitude to the cheerleading team is only just beginning."

And with that, the girls left a pile of clothes along with the food and water in the clearing and left.

What the future would hold for Simon and his relationship with his sister was still a mystery, but Simon was thankful for the day that he found the DVD in the 'Video-Me' booth at the mall, and all that had followed as a result since that discovery....

THE END.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #19
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Well, that was quite a long update and finale to the story. I hope that you enjoyed the story - I know that not everyone will like every part of it, but hopefully there was something in there for everyone.

'The Sub-Plot' was never intended to be as long as it was - I was just toying with some ideas that developed, but I hope that it was a worthwhilst project.

As always, a huge thank you to all the readers comments, feedback, constructive critism and, importantly, patience between rather lenghthy gaps between chapters. Your comments are what drives me to write more, as it does with other writers on here - a couple of minutes taken to leave a comment could motivate a write to continue for much longer !!

I will take a SHORT break now before I start work on my next project...

'Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes...'

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 04-29-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover