Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2020, 12:17 PM   #1
ComicGurl

Post Rules and tasks help

Hello all, I am working on a new rules set, i can use help and ideas. I am making it easier for me and read. I need rules, daily task and weekly task ideas. I have some ideas already, just want to round each section to five each and wanted to see any ideas out here to be had. Thank you ahead of time, any questions ask away.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:42 PM   #2
ComicGurl

this is what I have so far rough draft I will fix it more.

Rules:
1. It is below everyone else and must be treated as such with no human rights and must treat EVERYONE as above itself. It does not need a name and will answer to whatever anyone calls it. It will show respect in each communication calling everyone Sir, Ma'am or as they wish.
2. Must wear a cockring 24/7 if caught without one on, it is to be punished. It is not allowed to cum only edging is allowed for it. It can not have penetration intercourse, except as the receiver. All sex with it is consensual, except any mentioned above, it has no rights so any sex is considered consensual.
3. The maximum daily calories it can take in is 2000, any calories over that must be punished for any over 2500 must get someone to punish it for them. All calculations for intake are to be rounded up and the highest estimates when no exact is found. The only snack allowed is dog treats.
4. No body hair or as less as possible, underarms, private areas, legs, and chest must be hairless, if anyone asks to see and it has hair they can punish it as they see fit.

I hope to get at least 5, I can post the daily and weekly things as well, If you all want.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control my life, daily, dares, rules, weekly