Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How worn should the socks be?
1 week 2 10.53%
2 weeks 2 10.53%
3 weeks 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2020, 01:51 PM   #1
CatWithYourTongue

Male 19m Make My Punishment Longer!

Hey there! So, I joined the forum a little over a year ago, participating in a couple person above threads. It was fun, I even made a couple PM dares. Problem is... I soon neglected this, failing to follow up with the people who interacted with me (for the most part). During the time I was away, I earned my high school diploma, got a job, and became enrolled in college, but I know that none of that excuses pretty much just ghosting you folks for an entire year.

So, in an attempt to hopefully "get even," I put my fate in the hands of getDare. Here's how I'm punishing myself, and how you can participate:

A while ago, I found a guy that sells his worn socks online. I've seen a few of these people here and there, but none of them had their own website like this guy does. He offers many different styles of socks, and for additional payment, he will wear the socks for longer — thus marks the first phase of this punishment. In the poll above, you have the ability of choosing the amount of wear that I put in for.

At around the same time, I got really into those Soviet Union gas masks that you may have seen. One of my kinks has to do with sensory deprivation, and after having read a couple erotic fiction stories incorporating those masks in the scenes, I went ahead and purchased one for my little stash of, ahem, toys. (They're pretty cheap, but it's worth noting: do NOT use the filter that comes with them! They contain asbestos. )

For the second and final phase of this punishment, I plan on wearing that mask, tapegagged, with the socks tucked inside — in front of the air intake valve — thus forcing me to smell the worn socks for a period of time. I will also be handcuffed in a sitting position, and, starting now until 24 hours after completion, I am denied. The humiliation of paying a stranger to stink their socks up... only for me to go and do this... I feel is an adequate punishment. Here are the specifics:
  • The period of time is determined by thread activity. Every vote that the poll gets will yield 1-5 minutes, and every post under this thread will yield 1-10 minutes, randomly chosen by random.org.
  • You may post again after someone else has posted, or after 3 hours have passed.
  • If you recognize me as someone who didn't follow up with you, your first post automatically yields 20 minutes.
  • I, unfortunately, must cap this at 6 hours. I still live at home and would be doing this during the night.
  • The thread closes 2020-10-16 @ 11:59pm UTC.
  • If you'd like me to use one of the socks as a gag, tell me why I deserve it. (I already know that I do, but I want to hear you tell me what a bad boi I've been.) If the majority of the posts tell me this, I'll do it... eek...
  • I'm also interested in hearing some masturbation instructions after my denial is ended? Feel free to tease me here... I'll be quite horny by then. I'm not expecting you to do this of course, but your ideas are appreciated!

I'd like to conclude by noting how neat I think this forum is. Aside from this punishment of mine, I fear that I won't be able to be active here for at least another year or so (I wanna move out...) but I thought that this would be a good, fun contribution to the forum for the time being. I know how much you folks love good punishment threads, and I fear that I may be a bit overwhelmed — judging by how I've seen other punishment threads go — but in the end, I'll do whatever the community decides for this little one-shot.

Please read through my likes & limits before sending me dares.

I will not do lazy dares. I might do "same dare" if it is long and well thought-out, and still caters to my likes & limits.

I still live with my family! Please keep things private / very hidden public. Thanks!

Last edited by CatWithYourTongue; 10-10-2020 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Increased the potential of minutes yielded, due to a bit of a lack of thread activity. Rules are officially locked in.
CatWithYourTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CatWithYourTongue for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 01:03 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

I’ll start off your punishment boy.

There are three reasons you need to use one of the socks as a gag. Firstly, you’ve already admitted you need punishing, so you deserve it. Secondly, you should get your money’s worth from the socks. Thirdly, I bet your sub cock twitches at the thought of it. If I’m right, you should write 50 lines while gagged with the sock “I’m a gay boy who’s turned on by smelly socks”

Finally, for your orgasm once you’re complete I don’t think it should be that easy. So I want you to edge yourself once for each reply, while holding the socks over your mouth and nose. Once you’re finally allowed to cum, you’re going to roll a dice:
1) cum on the smelly socks, and the lick your load off them. Post a photo and full report in this thread describing licking your cum off someone’s dirty socks in detail.
2) ruin the orgasm over your favourite pair of shoes, then lick them clean. Send photo proof to all thread participants and ask them what they think.
3) spend another 24 hours denied and roll again
4) write 50 lines “I’ve let getdare down and I Know I don’t deserve to cum”, then edge and ask 5 people online permission to cum. If a majority say yes you may, if not roll again after 24 hours.
5) you may cum, but you must first send photos of your horny body with your face covered by the dirty socks to everyone who has participated in this thread and ask them to rate your body and performance
6) message all participants in this thread with two paragraphs explaining how they’re better than you are. While you write the messages be gagged with the socks. Edge in between each one. You must wait for one of them to send you a picture of their feet for you to worship as you cum.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 08:51 PM   #3
CatWithYourTongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
I’ll start off your punishment boy.

There are three reasons you need to use one of the socks as a gag. Firstly, you’ve already admitted you need punishing, so you deserve it. Secondly, you should get your money’s worth from the socks. Thirdly, I bet your sub cock twitches at the thought of it. If I’m right, you should write 50 lines while gagged with the sock “I’m a gay boy who’s turned on by smelly socks”

Finally, for your orgasm once you’re complete I don’t think it should be that easy. So I want you to edge yourself once for each reply, while holding the socks over your mouth and nose. Once you’re finally allowed to cum, you’re going to roll a dice:
1) cum on the smelly socks, and the lick your load off them. Post a photo and full report in this thread describing licking your cum off someone’s dirty socks in detail.
2) ruin the orgasm over your favourite pair of shoes, then lick them clean. Send photo proof to all thread participants and ask them what they think.
3) spend another 24 hours denied and roll again
4) write 50 lines “I’ve let getdare down and I Know I don’t deserve to cum”, then edge and ask 5 people online permission to cum. If a majority say yes you may, if not roll again after 24 hours.
5) you may cum, but you must first send photos of your horny body with your face covered by the dirty socks to everyone who has participated in this thread and ask them to rate your body and performance
6) message all participants in this thread with two paragraphs explaining how they’re better than you are. While you write the messages be gagged with the socks. Edge in between each one. You must wait for one of them to send you a picture of their feet for you to worship as you cum.
Hey, thanks so much for this post! Yes, you're right about that. It's a love-hate thing, where the sexual and the logical parts of my brain are bashing heads with each other, if that makes sense. I'll write the lines right after the time has elapsed, gagging and remasking myself if I'm not already gagged.

Also, thank you for the masturbation instructions dice-dare! I love how detailed it is, and I can't wait to roll and see what I get. God, and reading that made me so horny, too. This is actually my first time in-denial, and you're definitely testing me here. Thanks again.

Finally, judging by how the last 24 hours have gone, I wanted to note that I'm modifying the rules a bit — now all posts will yield 1-10 minutes, and all poll votes will yield 1-5 minutes. (The 20 minute exception still stands.) I may or may not regret this, but I'm locking the rules there. Cheers!

I will not do lazy dares. I might do "same dare" if it is long and well thought-out, and still caters to my likes & limits.

I still live with my family! Please keep things private / very hidden public. Thanks!
Old 10-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #4
CatWithYourTongue

Adding another 1-10 minutes to bump.

Old 10-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #5
CatWithYourTongue

Bumping the eve before the poll closes, because I'm a masochist, apparently.

This thread didn't blow up as I was expecting it to, so I'll keep counting replies up until the day I get the socks. I'll also send an update once the socks are ordered... of course you folks choose 3 weeks...

Old 10-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #6
CatWithYourTongue

Exclamation Thread Update

The socks have been ordered in accordance to the poll - see the attached picture! Also, just a reminder that I'm still counting replies to add to the final time. Make me regret this! Looking forward to seeing how far this'll get! You folks have about four weeks until I get the socks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	receipt-edit-rz.png
Views:	153
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	9466  

The following user says Thank You to CatWithYourTongue for this post:
Old 10-20-2020, 09:26 PM   #7
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s start it off by giving you 10 minutes.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to One_Daring_Gamer for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 10:22 AM   #8
Elijiah

Any updates to this?
Elijiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 06:00 PM   #9
CatWithYourTongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijiah View Post
Any updates to this?
Yep, I just emailed him and he said that I should be getting them late January / early February. I forgot that he has a queue he's working through when I made that earlier update. So, not as fast as I'd liked, but it's good that he doesn't cut corners! Gives you folks plenty of time to add to the total time.

I also now have one of those Kitchen Safes so I can lock the handcuff keys away for a specific amount of time. I ought to make a separate list of supplies that I have for this forum, now that my collection's building a bit.

This post adds another d10 roll for my time. Shoulda made an exception for thread updates... xP

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, foot fetish, humiliation, punishment, sock