Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I be allowed to wear after one of the spanking punishments
Loose clothes so my ass is comfortable 2 1.55%
Tight shorts/pants so my ass will really hurt and rub against them as a reminder to be good 51 39.53%
Nothing when I’m alone to keep my red ass on display to humiliate me and make me feel naughty 76 58.91%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2020, 09:40 AM   #16
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Rub your nipples as well as pussy and clit in toothpaste. Then stand with legs spread and panty down to knees and put your hands up on your head. Stand for 3 min. Then turn and bend over. Put your nose against a wall, in between wall and nose put a paper on which is written. "I deserve that". Then spank your ass hard 5 times. Now stay in the position, rub your clit and edge once. Then another 5 spanks for your ass. Repeat this cycle spanking and edging until your ass got 50 spanks. Before each spanking of 5 rub a tiny amount of toothpaste on your cheeks. Then get into the initial position but use your hands to play and orgasm. When you got an orgasm put your hands on your head and stand for 5 min like that. Report and show picture proof.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:42 AM   #17
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklydogo View Post
Sounds like you need a good hard punishment.

Start in a thong and give yourself a wedgie then with the wooden hairbrush spank your ass 25 times each cheek for the warm up.

Next you will put the ginger back in your ass and spank yourself 25 more times each cheek with the leather belt.

Last of the spanking part of the punishment spank 25 with the wooden spoon.

Last you will have 10 minutes of corner time

I'd like pics to my Kik:franklydogog
So I would like to thank everyone who posted, I got even more punishments than I thought I would. I am going to be one punished bitch by the time I finish.

I first put myself in a wedgie (in my grey thong)
The 25 wooden hairbrush spankings per cheek hurt a lot as they were the first spanks I’d gotten in months. By the time I was finished my ass was already pink.

Then it was time for the ginger root, oh how it burns. I picked out a big one this time and it took a long time to put it in. I couldn’t stop moaning throughout it. Then I started whipping my ass hard with the belt. Every time I would spank I would squeeze my ass cheeks causing ginger juice to flow into my ass and burn. It was excruciating.

I finished off with 25 spanks each cheek with the wooden spoon fast and furious to finish off. In total 150 spanks and I was a naughty little punished girl in the corner.

I sent the pics to your kik.

Thank you very much franklydogo!

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 07-25-2020 at 11:18 AM.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #18
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

an oldie but a good one

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...ighlight=spank

this dare is a spank dare. complete it using my username

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:34 AM   #19
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Insert another ginger root up your ass, and then you will be taking 50 swats on each cheek with the belt, then 50 with the wooden bath brush, 50 with the paddle, and 50 with the cord.

I expect to see a pic of your red ass on this thread.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #20
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
I think you should do 50 spanks each side with the cord, no stopping in between.

You'll do this while bent over and in a bra connection wedgie!

Have fun ;-)
I changed my regular wedgie into a bra-connection wedgie and pulled my thong way up for this one.

So this punishment really stung because the whips on my already red beaten tushy stung even more.

It was really hard not to stop for 100 spanks total but I did them all on my poor butt.

While I was doing my 3 edges that I have to do for each spanking I came on the last one like a naughty bitch, so now I have 3 more punishment spankings to do from this thread.

Thank you very much deschut.

Spankings remaining : 21 (even more then I started with, ohh)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	658D4292-F8D5-4DEF-A358-0A435110CC1B.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	9348  
Old 07-25-2020, 04:24 PM   #21
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559 View Post
First off insert a nice sized ginger root up your ass. Then benr over and give each cheek 20 medium light spanks with your hand to warm them up. You will now do the following:
Roll a dice:
1-3: Cord
4-6 wooden spoon
Once you roll a dice you will spank each cheek medium hard 5 times. You may stop once you roll the same number twice in a row....unless you have done less than 5 rolls.
I used the same ginger root as before, it’s longer and thicker than what I’m used to so it was a new experience having something big like that burning my asshole with it’s juice, it was a lot of work getting it back in. The 20 medium light spanks to each cheeks warmed up my ass and made it jiggle with each hit. They didn’t hurt much on my already sore bottom though.

I rolled : 5 4 5 6 2 1 3 6 2 3 6 1 2 5 2 2

In total 160 spanks, 70 with the wooden spoon and 90 with the cord.

This one took a lot longer than I expected. Near the end I was begging the dice to roll the same number.

Thank you very much 559 for punishing this naughty bitch!

20 spankings left (what i started at)

Pic of spanked swollen red bottom with cheeks spread so ginger is visible
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9DA024CC-75DD-455A-BAE6-33B54DCAA556.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	9350  
Old 07-25-2020, 04:53 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankingwedgiegirl View Post
I used the same ginger root as before, it’s longer and thicker than what I’m used to so it was a new experience having something big like that burning my asshole with it’s juice, it was a lot of work getting it back in. The 20 medium light spanks to each cheeks warmed up my ass and made it jiggle with each hit. They didn’t hurt much on my already sore bottom though.

I rolled : 5 4 5 6 2 1 3 6 2 3 6 1 2 5 2 2

In total 160 spanks, 70 with the wooden spoon and 90 with the cord.

This one took a lot longer than I expected. Near the end I was begging the dice to roll the same number.

Thank you very much 559 for punishing this naughty bitch!

20 spankings left (what i started at)

Pic of spanked swollen red bottom with cheeks spread so ginger is visible
Your Red ass definitely looks like it needs some more.
559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #23
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559 View Post
Your Red ass definitely looks like it needs some more.
I’m sorry Sir, if you think that I didn’t do a good enough job then you can give me another one in place of this one.
Old 08-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #24
Spankingwedgiegirl

Sorry I’ve been gone for a while, this spanking was 30 belt whips to each cheek and I actually did it the day I was doing the others but I was too lazy to post my report.

I whipped my ass hard and fast with the belt until it was numb 10 spanks at a time, 60 spanks total.

After this one I had had enough for the day and decided to take out the ginger root.

19 spankings left

This pic is with the belt I whupped my butt with
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	36D4F63E-623D-4545-9A83-8F418D29FC6C.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	9392  
Old 08-29-2020, 04:00 PM   #25
WarmWind

Use your wooden bath brush, and spank each asscheek 50 times with 5 seconds between each spank. Afterwards kneel in the corner with wearing only your panties done up into a wedgie for 10 minutes.

Chastity: 0/522 Days
Counter Reset and will start again when my penis heals enough to re-cage

Chastity Blog

Likes- Anal, CBT, toilet play, nipple torture, rules, Tease and denial

Limits- Messes, public/social suicide, Permanent Damage, Illegal activities
WarmWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:59 AM   #26
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
have 20 cord spanks on your butt. As you don't allow other body parts I'll add other 20 (40 in total) and ginger to your ass, or otherwise tell openly we can punish in the same dare ass and other parts.
Besides, i desire a nice pic of you ass after the 'treatment'.

The 40 cord spanks to my butt really hurt because I haven’t been spanked in a while. Putting the ginger in my ass really burned. My butt ended up with pink whip marks on it afterwards

Thank you very much for giving me a spanking Sir.

18 spankings left
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	739494EA-B84B-4F76-AF53-525ED70B2EB9.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	9394  
Old 08-31-2020, 10:41 AM   #27
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

If I did math well you recieved 19 punishments so you need one more:

Kneel and bend over on a chair seat/couch/whatever and stuff your panties in your mouth to not disturb anyone during your punishment (if is not against limits/thread rules), now:

20 mild spanks on each cheek using plastic brush;
15 moderate spanks on each cheek using wooden paddle;
15 moderate spanks on each cheek using wooden spoon
10 hard spanks on each cheek using belt

Now take a break, spend 15 minutes at corner, kneeling sitting on your heels and pondering on your behaviour

then finally

10 hard strike using cord.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:44 AM   #28
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreferee1 View Post
As you deserve a hard punishment for bad behaviour. Spank yourself with the wooden bath brush. The amount of times is determined by your GD username a=1, b=2 etc to Z=26. You can split the spanks between right and left cheeks.

Once completed corner time with the ginger root inserted for dice 10 mins. Legs must be at least shoulder width apart and hands on head. If you drop the root the. An additional 5 spanks per cheek with cord for each drop.
S = 19
P = 16
A = 1
N = 14
K = 11
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

W = 23
E = 5
D = 4
G = 7
I = 9
E = 5

G = 7
I = 9
R = 18
L = 12

Total = 190 bath brush spanks

Owwieee, these really hurt. I think the bath brush is my most painful implement. I did the spanks 50 at a time because I couldn’t take any more than that. My poor red butt was burning and I was yelping out after each spank. I made sure to count them out loud spanking around every 2 seconds.

I kept the ginger root in from last punishment and stood in the corner with my legs spread for 10 minutes. I didn’t drop it once luckily because my thong was holding it in.

Thank you for punishing me!

17 punishments left.

Sorry the picture is a little blurry, the lighting was bad at the time I took the picture.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	696E8D6D-A512-4A47-938B-BF8D5A3CD88C.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	9395  
Old 08-31-2020, 05:26 PM   #29
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
... as I don't want you to finish so early and to be so easy, I add other 80, 40 for each cheek, using wooden spoon, with ginger inside. (if you don't have a new ginger, simply reuse again the old ginger after a good clean in your mouth OR pussy).
I desire picture, and not a single moan allowed. Each even little moan I'll give you another punishment, have I been clear enough ?
So I cleaned the ginger that I used earlier in my mouth, (I felt like it would burn too much in my pussy), I made sure my butt was really clean so it wasn’t too bad. And then I put it back in my butthole. I felt like such a slut after doing this.

I moaned 2 times while putting it in, so I guess you’ll have to punish me extra.

The 80 spanks I did hard and fast with the wooden spoon and they left my bum nice and rosy. It was really burning by the end.

Thank you for the punishment.

16 punishments left
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3081B773-F392-4842-BEEB-A7C38FD4B265.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	9396  
Old 08-31-2020, 05:55 PM   #30
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyspank View Post
Well lets not beat about! 200 spanks for each ass cheek, however, ginger root in ass is a must. Wedgie dam right you can pick the choice. Spanks will be with your belt and each must be harder than the previous and for added fun after every 5 rub ice over your ass!
And yeah I'll want to see the end result
Owwwwwww. My butt is really really sore and a little bruised after this one. I wanted to do one more punishment today and my ass is really regretting it. I definitely won’t forget to be a good girl next time though.

I did 50 spanks to each cheek at a time, and by the end my arm was tired. I was crying out in pain after each one by the last 100 and was almost in tears.

My poor little ass, I won’t forget this lesson or be able to sit anytime soon.

Thank you for the punishment!

15 punishments left (I’m allowed to cum one time now, yay!)

Pic of my red bruised tushy with cheeks spread so you can see the ginger, and the ginger root that was in my asshole (I just took it out)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EDE0F227-6F5A-40E0-9FE9-8D5F3C4D5CB8.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	9397   Click image for larger version

Name:	3AF6D843-1652-4FF1-B906-1F1E557E0D33.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	9398  

This bitch is owned, property of franklydogo

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.
The following user says Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk