Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I be allowed to wear after one of the spanking punishments
Loose clothes so my ass is comfortable 2 1.55%
Tight shorts/pants so my ass will really hurt and rub against them as a reminder to be good 51 39.53%
Nothing when I’m alone to keep my red ass on display to humiliate me and make me feel naughty 76 58.91%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2020, 06:46 AM   #46
Sharkbait

Default Corner Time, Hope you have a good inner clock.

1 Hour Corner Time. Take your Panties and put them in your mouth while you Lay in the corner, Ass up for 1 Hour.

(Add this if your willing)
Dont put on a Timer on and try to guess when the hour is over.
For each Minute before 1 Hour add 2 Spanks with the Wooden paddle(per Butt cheek)
For each Minute after the Hour add 1 Spank with the Wooden paddle(per Butt cheek)

If you think you can geuss the Time better at a later Moment wedge your Panities 1 time for each 2 hours.
Old 09-28-2020, 06:59 AM   #47
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
I'm more then happy to give you a good red ass again

Think you may have gotten this one before from me, or very similar. If I recall it was effective though so lets do it again.

First start out in the diaper position on your bed (on your back with your feet in the air using one hand to hold them back) like the naughty girl you are.

Then take the wooden hairbrush and give yourself 200 hard swats to each cheek and 75 to each sit spot.

To really drive the point home then take your wooden bath brush and give yourself another 100 to each cheek and 50 to each sit spot.

Once your ass is burning get to the wall. Stand a foot away from it and your legs shoulder width apart. Place your palms flat on the wall at eye level and git up on your tip toes and stay that way for 20 minutes.

Post the picture of your ass in the thread like the other ones you have done, and pm to make sure I see it.

You are also to ask me for additional punishment if your heels touched any time during that 20 minutes.
Ohhh, thank you very much for the spanking sir.

I have done something similar to this from you before sir, but I think this one was harsher.

I don’t often do spankings in diaper position, it really made it hurt because access to my sit spots made those spanks hurt a lot. Even right now as i’m writing this the morning after my sit spots are more sore than they’ve been all year.

I started off with 100 spanks to each cheek with the hairbrush to each cheek, then taking a break for 1 minute. Then I did the other 100 spanks to each cheek. After this already my ass was really sore and red.

Then I did 75 spanks to each sit spot, and after each of this I was yelping in pain, my poor red butt was getting the lower par at and upper thighs spanked hard as well. After this one I had to take a 5 minute break, to make up for taking a long break unallowed, I put in my smallest butt plug for the rest of the punishment.

Then I got back on the floor, pulled my legs back up, and grabbed the bath brush. The bath brush is definitely my most painful implement, so these next spanks really sent the message home. The 100 to each cheek were making me cry out in pain each time, I could barely finish them on my raw red butt. And then the 50 spanks with the bath brush to each sit spot were horrible, I was almost in tears whimpering while counting out every spank.

Having finished my spanking I wasn’t sure whether to rub my poor naughty girl red fat butt, so I went to the corner without rubbing, got on my tippy toes and put my hands on the wall for 20 minutes (without taking out the butt plug either). I have to confess that I couldn’t stay on my tippy toes the whole time, I really tried.

Please give this naughty spanked bitch extra punishment for disobeying sir.

After I was done I removed my butt plug.

11 punishments left.

This is my naughty red bitch butt in diaper position, the shiny black thing between my glowing cheeks is my butt plug. This is the butt plug I used
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A7193044-E6E2-4FCD-85E4-222F5C05FB23.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	9432   Click image for larger version

Name:	206ACA60-5812-493D-940E-F196EE16261C.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	9433  

This bitch is owned, property of franklydogo

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 09-28-2020 at 07:02 AM.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:18 AM   #48
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

My sore tush the morning after (don’t know if you can see it from the picture, but it hurts sooo much to sit right now)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	78C66895-90D6-4730-A610-7D842CC42AFB.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	9434  

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.
Old 09-29-2020, 05:35 AM   #49
PainMakerM

What a nice red ass!!Just the color i like to see on naughty girl's skin!Now do you only take ass related punishments?There' also few other tender punishable parts on woman's body!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:04 PM   #50
Spankingwedgiegirl

These are pics from the 10th spanking I did from this thread that I decided to share now. Also I wanted to tell people that I am now owned by MrSpanker. All my punishments will have to be approved by daddy from now on, and before posting pics I must ask daddy’s permission.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	AA404DB8-BC91-47C1-810C-4B1213C59873.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	9467   Click image for larger version

Name:	76441AFE-CEAA-4CB3-B47A-3F82D788A2C7.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	9468  

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 10-20-2020 at 09:06 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 07:14 AM   #51
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankingwedgiegirl View Post
Hi so I have been acting pretty bratty recently and i’ve been swearing a lot too. After some consideration I decided that I deserved a hard punishment for my actions. I was reluctant to do so because i didn’t want to be punished too hard but then I knew that i had to be spanked. So I cut a ginger root into a buttplug shape, put it in my asshole to burn and sat down to write this. I will only remove it after i finish writing this.

For my naughty behaviour I will be asking for 20 self spanking tasks in this thread. I am talking about spanks applied to my ass. These are the types of punishment spanks I deserve. If your post has spankings to any other part of my body I will not do them because those are not spankings for naughty girls. Naughty girls get spanked on the butt.

Your spanking task can include any of the implements listed below
- Wooden bathbrush
- Wooden hairbrush
- Plastic hairbrush
- Leather belt
- Wooden paddle
- Wooden spoon
- Cord

You can give me corner time if you want as well, specify how long and how i should be doing it.

You can make me insert a ginger root while I do it, but this will really burn my asshole and I only have a few so don’t be too mean with the ginger root.

You can make me wedgie myself while I do it if you want to. If the panties can be stretched without ruining them I can do a bra-connection wedgie too.

If you want you can specify a colour of thong and if I have it I will wear it. If not I’ll try and find something close.

I am only allowed to cum after doing 5 punishments (after 5, after 10, after 15, and after 20). After each punishment I have to edge 3 times, if I cum I have to ask for an additional 3 punishments.

You are allowed to make more than one post per person, but it must be after someone else has posted.

I will try to do the spankings as often as I can, but I am not always alone at home so I will do them when I can.

Please post your punishments to spank this naughty girl and teach her a harsh lesson. After 20 punishments I will definitely be less naughty.

Leave as much or as little detail as you want.

If you want a picture of my red butt so you see that I did your spanking I can post it in this thread or send it to you on kik.

I will post a report when I finish your spanking with the picture of my punished bottom (if you want it in the thread)

Thank you! (Now I can take the root out)
Leather belt but you need another to administer.
Old 12-30-2020, 11:18 AM   #52
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklydogo View Post
Since my first one was less severe than some of the other ones on the thread this one will be worse.

I want you in a wedgie of your choice and to do 50 each cheek with the wooden paddle for the warm up.

Next do 75 with the wooden spoon with 25 on your site spots.

For the last spanking part do another 75 with the belt both cheeks.

Lastly you are to have 15 minutes of corner time
Thank you for the spanking punishment you gave me sir.

I don’t have time to write a report right now, so i will just share the picture of my naughty sore red bitch butt.

10 spanking punishments left
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1474B7E7-B68D-4809-82E7-2F4CD47E186D.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	9566  

Old 01-22-2021, 06:21 PM   #53
Spankingwedgiegirl

Another picture I forgot to post of my spanked bum before the bra-connection wedgie for my last punishment.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	D0C6C6B7-5D26-4E24-AFC4-0497C8869840.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	9598  

Advertisements
Kink Talk