Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2020, 12:48 PM   #1
SissyXcandy

Key Sissy public humiliation (blacksmith & padlocks)

I had this idea to dress up in lingerie underneath my male clothes so think of a full bodysuit, corset, panties. Also some toys like a butplugg, nipple clamps, wirst and ancle cuffs and collar. To eventually lock my corset to my body by chains and lockpads and my nippleclamps with a rivetgun. Eventually i will destroy all the keys so i have to go to a blacksmith ish place and explain the situation and hope he will break the pads. But i will have to undress there so he will see me in lingerie

I am not sure how smart this idea is or if it should be harder. If you have any kind of comment or idea/assignment to add, i would love to see your comment

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
Midorikawa
getDare Sweetheart

While I love the idea, please don't use an innocent blacksmith or someone else that doesn't know about your fetishes. Think about it from their perspective

Other ideas, to keep with the theme, give the keys to a friend (that you trust, and knows about your fetishes), mail the keys to yourself, put them in a timed locked box

Kik: Midorikawa92

Likes/punishment/limit

Toys
Midorikawa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Midorikawa for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 12:06 PM   #3
SissyXcandy

Yeah true :c I tried to rivet gun my nipple clamps at home so I could not take them off in no time whenever I want... But that was a bad idea. It was my first experience with a rivet gun and I did not know it forced it automatically to its maximum force, I taught that I would be able to choos after how much force the end would get cut off. So I did both my nipples and like after 3 minutes I was crying of pain.. I had a metal cutter next to me but it pressed the nipple clamps so hard to getter that there was barely any place left for the cutter to cut the metal off.. So it took me around 15 minutes to take each clamp off :/, stupid and horny decision of mine..

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 10-23-2020, 12:46 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

IF you choose to do this then consider the following things.
- Keep it simple and safe. The accidental destruction/loss of a single key is believable. Not when it's multiple keys.
- Call ahead to the blacksmith and explain the situation. Describe the exact situation but leave out that you destroyed/lost the key on purpose. Ask for explicit content for you to come by in whatever outfit you would wear.
- Either don't destroy the key or lock yourself after you found a willing blacksmith. If you lock yourself and can't find a consenting blacksmith, you're fucked.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 05:11 PM   #5
SissyXcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
IF you choose to do this then consider the following things.
- Keep it simple and safe. The accidental destruction/loss of a single key is believable. Not when it's multiple keys.
- Call ahead to the blacksmith and explain the situation. Describe the exact situation but leave out that you destroyed/lost the key on purpose. Ask for explicit content for you to come by in whatever outfit you would wear.
- Either don't destroy the key or lock yourself after you found a willing blacksmith. If you lock yourself and can't find a consenting blacksmith, you're fucked.
Yeah option 3 is the smartest, but predicament is my worst and best fetish.. I sadly love it and the risk of being fucked the whole time and putting your self in that position to be seen by other people as that. Of course if they are oke with that.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 10-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Another option would be having two identical 3 digit combination locks and knowing one and both the other. Then doing a task where your lock yourself/something and hope you chose the right lock. Alternate would be a key lock and having to pick one key to take before going to x and locking up.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 02:45 AM   #7
SissyXcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Another option would be having two identical 3 digit combination locks and knowing one and both the other. Then doing a task where your lock yourself/something and hope you chose the right lock. Alternate would be a key lock and having to pick one key to take before going to x and locking up.
So if I understand it right, making it 50/50 so a bit more extreme right? Where and what should I do it? So the idea is if I get the wrong key I would to have go home dressed like that to unlock myself?

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 10-24-2020, 02:37 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

More or less. I’d say lock yourself in and go for a short walk then try to unlock. If you can’t you are going home in full crossdressed.

There are other ways to possibly do it.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk