Old 10-12-2020, 07:13 AM   #16
Aimy24

classic here go for a drive and masturbate or fuck yourself with the gear stick.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 07:22 AM   #17
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here's a car dare that taps your love of water/bathing!!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 07:59 AM   #18
ReluctantExhibition

A fun one (that I've had to do in the past) is go for a nude drive, then pull over and find a spot to park. Get out of your car and take a naked photo shoot of you posing on the hood/roof of your car.

I was able to do this alone with the 10s timer on the cam and parked behind a chain gym that was closed during covid. However, it's not always easy to find a secluded enough areas where no one will see you/there aren't secret/security cameras O.O
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:29 PM   #19
Radhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Here's a car dare that taps your love of water/bathing!!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with
Hey it's an amazing task but I don't want any involvement of any friends so I might have to do it solo lot of things needs to be changed for that
Radhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:51 AM   #20
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhe View Post
Hey it's an amazing task but I don't want any involvement of any friends so I might have to do it solo lot of things needs to be changed for that
It should still be fully doable solo

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:43 PM   #21
Radhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
classic here go for a drive and masturbate or fuck yourself with the gear stick.
Hey thank you for the dare it was easy peasy., I drove to someplace as you said stripped naked and masturbated.,
I felt good .,
Thank you so much
Old 10-19-2020, 12:47 PM   #22
Radhe

Quote:
Hey I did it finally yesterday., I have a friend he is gay I asked him to help me ., He agreed we went to a car wash I was wrapped in only my towel he aid the money for me as we entered the car wash I laid on the shield with my butt up first I felt terrible and I wanted it to end as quickly as possible fortunately somehow it ended but I had no time to relax as he paid the price for second token and it was time to rest my butt we did it I felt terribly amazing .,
Thank you so much
I deserved it
Old 10-19-2020, 01:47 PM   #23
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad to hear you followed through!
Did you or your friend take any pictures or videos?

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2020, 12:12 AM   #24
Radhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Glad to hear you followed through!
Did you or your friend take any pictures or videos?
Sorry that idea did not hit us at all
Old 10-20-2020, 12:37 PM   #25
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sorry that idea did not hit us at all
Would you and your friend be willing to do it again, with evidence this time?

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 10-24-2020, 10:07 AM   #26
Radhe

Quote:
Anyone anything else ?? Please comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
A fun one (that I've had to do in the past) is go for a nude drive, then pull over and find a spot to park. Get out of your car and take a naked photo shoot of you posing on the hood/roof of your car.

I was able to do this alone with the 10s timer on the cam and parked behind a chain gym that was closed during covid. However, it's not always easy to find a secluded enough areas where no one will see you/there aren't secret/security cameras O.O
Hi I finally did this today, I drove to a lonely highway naked got out went to the hood and took some selfies .,
It was an amazing task thank you so much
Old 10-24-2020, 10:13 AM   #27
Radhe

Quote:
Anyone anything else ?? Please comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post

Hi I finally did this today, I drove to a lonely highway naked got out went to the hood and took some selfies .,
It was an amazing task thank you so much

Advertisements
Kink Talk