Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-29-2018, 07:57 PM   #106
AnalLover3

I’ve seen this thread many times and always wanted to try it. Anyone in Canada want to give it a go with me?
AnalLover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:09 PM   #107
robin_654

Default my attempt

just did this as a punishment from mistress and omg so intense.
didnt last very long at all only about 5-10 minutes, mistress says we'll have to use more absorbent pads next time. managed about 2 bananas worth and used glycerin suppositories a couple melted to cover the banana in, no diaper just pulled my pants back up. i was already feeling it bad by the time i stood up the desperation and the cramping almost immediate. maybe i just didnt last long enough but there were no waves it was constant and the feeling of pushing the pad is indescribable. i was fetal by the time i released and the cramping continued for a while after softer subs (like me) might need someone to sit and stroke their hair through this one, not looking foward to next time promising to be longer.
robin_654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #108
RandomPerson5
Baby Member

Default How is this possible?

So I don't get it. Your suppose to roll up the pad correct? Well how the hell is this pad suppose to go into my hole? I've done bananas, gingeroot, and beginner sized plugs before and this seems to be insane.

I just don't get it. I tried it with lube and everything and to me, this dare seems excessively comical at best. I wasn't even able to get a centimeter of the thing into my hole. I personally give up and don't plan on trying again.

Is there anything else I can use that's actually feasible instead?
RandomPerson5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:33 PM   #109
YourEnemaLover6969

Mmmm I've been wanting to do this for so long. This has been a fantasy of mine for so long. I just need someone IRL to do it to me . Lol. Because I'm a chicken at times.

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:21 AM   #110
b3delta

I'm trying this right now! Love it

Limits: Blood, extreme CBT, illegal, public, permanent

Edges: 24

1 denial
b3delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:03 AM   #111
Raelyn_

I've done this and its great EVERY time!!!! Would definitely recommend!

Toys:
7" Dildo, Lg/Med/Sm Plugs, wireless vib plug, tail plug, tens unit, riding crop, bullet vib, anal hook, hood, blindfold, ball gag, inflatable gag, dog gag, diapers, nipple clamps, rope, collar & leash, wrist/ankle cuffs.

Maybe:
Denial, heavy pain, wedgies

Limits:
Exposure, scat, face in photos, Public

Open to discussions of options~
Raelyn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 07:31 AM   #112
Poor Captive
Baby Member

Just did it. Only lasted about 6 minutes but the sensations were incredible. I had to do lots of clenching at first but once the pad swells it feels exactly as described - I was convinced I was going to explode but, once I relaxed, nothing happened. Eventually (sadly too quickly) out it all came.

Maybe fewer bananas next time to see if I can sustain for longer...
Poor Captive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:38 PM   #113
YourEnemaLover6969

Constantly thinking about this. But I want someone else to do it. Not me. I will be a chicken and won't follow through. Like the brat I am

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:15 AM   #114
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourEnemaLover6969 View Post
Constantly thinking about this. But I want someone else to do it. Not me. I will be a chicken and won't follow through. Like the brat I am
Hmm, I’ve been thinking about this too. I might be willing to do this if you did as well.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:11 AM   #115
AuxiSissy

I am 100% planning on doing this. But I was also really wanting a mistress to control me and take advantage of me while in this state. If anyone’s interested, my kik is in my signature
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 12:28 PM   #116
Ashleepat

I’m a little weary about putting a pad all the way up my ass. Can this be done with a buttplug instead? Or another better way that’s easy to retrieve in case of emergency?

27/Sissy/2” clitty (soft)

Likes Forced Fem; Humiliation; Vomit; BDSM; Public Exposure; Webcam; Degredation; Chastity; Anal; Throatfucking; Bimbofication; Cross Dressing; Teasing/Denial; Skype Session

Limits: Illegal; Family; Scat; Social Suicide; Blood

KIK: Ashlee.Patricks
Ashleepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:40 AM   #117
YourEnemaLover6969

This needs to be more known

Old 01-28-2021, 02:50 AM   #118
Sissyboy998

How come I can barely squeeze 3 halves in me . I feel so full with 3. Any suggestions?

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:10 AM   #119
DiaperBoy007

Time to resurrect this thread yet again. I am trying to do this one the next time my parents aren't home, but I got a few more questions I didn't see answered yet:
1) are you supposed to empty yourself beforehand?
2) If not, how long did you hold before starting the date?
3)When using diaper liner are you supposed to roll it so it isn't that thick? Or should I rather buy stuff similar to cotex pads?

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 04:53 PM   #120
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

1) You don't have to. Obviously if you don't, you're going to have a mess on your hands - even if you do, it's still fairly likely.
2) The longer you hold it, the more / messier you'll be, and the harder by far it will be to hold. Honestly if you hold for 24 hours you're unlikely to be able to get all the bananas in before having to put the pad in.
3) I would recommend using a pad because the "sticky" side can be wrapped into itself so that it holds together better. You can probably use a liner without issue if you roll it up tightly and can get it started - but I can't commend.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. I think if you've never done bananas or similar before, you may want to be ready to put the pad in before you've used all of the bananas. I would also recommend trying some of the components first to make sure you don't have bad effects (it would be an awful time to find out you're allergic to bananas, for example!)
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk