Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-14-2021, 10:09 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Balls on the ropes self-bondage predicament

I have come up with a scenario in which your balls are pulled up by a weight while you walk towards your release key. I have tried it myself with both success and failure. Unfortunately, it does require a pulley which (I assume) not many people have at their disposal. I found a rusty one in the back of my storage space which led me to create this scenario. If you don't have a pulley, you might still be able to do this dare.

Required items
  • A 5+ metre rope. Alternates: a chain or a tough string.
  • A pulley. Alternates: a rolling pin or a smooth (slippery) rod.
  • A weight. Preferable multiple objects of different weight.
  • Handcuffs with a key.
  • A backup release method.

Scenario in steps
  1. Attach the pulley to anything high up.
  2. Pull the rope through the pulley and tie the lightest weight to one end of the rope. You can always use heavier on your next walk.
  3. Hold the rope 30 centimetres from the loose end near your balls while you walk backwards away from the pulley.
  4. Place the key to your handcuffs in the location farthest away from the pulley while still holding the rope to your balls. At that location, the weight should be up in the air and basically touching the pulley. Make sure that you can reach the key with your hands behind your back.
  5. Walk back to the pulley and tie the loose end of the rope to your balls. If the rope is too thick to knot, tie a string (like a shoelace) firmly around your balls and knot it to the rope.
  6. Lock your hands behind your back with the handcuffs.
  7. Welcome to your predicament. Walk backwards to your key of release with your balls stretched by the weight on the rope.

Backup release methods (mandatory)
  • A smartphone to call someone for help by operating it with your feet. Make sure you can unlock the phone and put your friend on speakers.
  • You stand below the pulley and manage to place the weight on something (like a table) to release the tension from the balls. You'll have more painless walking space for you to turn around and undo the knot holding the weight.
  • You use a knife or scissors to cut the rope.
  • Place the secondary key to your handcuffs near the pulley.

Possible results
  • You can bear the pain of the weight pulling your balls up towards the pulley. At least enough for you to walk to the key of your handcuffs to unlock yourself.
  • The weight is too much and each backwards step you take is like someone ripping your balls off your body. You have no other choice than to use your backup release method.
  • You managed to finally reach the location of the key after bearing the pain but alas, you miscalculated the length of rope you needed to actually pick up the key. You have no other choice than to walk back to the pulley and use your backup release method.

Make it more difficult
  • Use a chain instead of a rope so you can lock the weight and your balls to both ends of the chain with a lock. Place the set of extra keys in a different spot than the key to your handcuffs. Preferable in a place where you have to use both your hands to reach it.
  • Create a mandatory detour towards the key(s) to prolong the time your balls are pulled on using furniture such as sofa's, tables and other big items.
  • Put on legwear that has belt loops at the back of the waistband to which you can attach your handcuffs. Make sure you cannot take off the legwear while you're handcuffed behind your back.
  • Attach multiple weights to the rope distanced from one another. The farther you walk away from the pulley, the more weights will be lifted off the ground thus increasing the pull force on your balls.
  • If you're into nasty things: put the key on a plate and cover it with something disgusting. Place the plate on the ground and make sure you cannot reach it with your hands but can reach it with your mouth. For instance by placing it on nipple height. Make sure you can actually retrieve the key with your mouth before locking your hands behind your back
  • Disable your feet and crawl instead. For instance, wear high heels, frog tie yourself or tie your ankles together.

Increase your walking distance
  • Tie a ring to your weight and pull the rope through the ring. Pull one end of the rope through the pulley and tie the other end to the point to which the pulley is attached (or something nearby). With the weight on the ground, the rope will be twice as long before the weight reached the pulley but the weight will be twice as light.
  • Attach the pulley above a stairwell and let the weight rest as low as possible (the floor x stories down?).
  • Create a mandatory route with lots of zig-zags using furniture such as sofa's, tables and other big items.
  • Tie the handcuffs key to a string so you need to walk to another spot to retrieve the scissors first. Other required items to free the key can be added as well.

Please share your own setup and experiences! How did you make this more adventurous and how did you overcome your struggles?

My experience
I love predicaments so after I found a rusty but functional pulley, I laced it to the bottom of my 2-metre high loft bed. I proceeded to get the other items: metal handcuffs; a 4.3-kilogram case; and a 10-metre hemp rope. I followed the steps and made sure that I had to stand on the tips of my toes right below the pulley to release any tension on the rope to relieve my balls from the pull force. Of course, with my hands locked in handcuffs stuck to the back of my shorts, standing there wouldn't help me escape this predicament. So with my balls sticking out of the fly and pulled up towards the pulley, I started moving backwards to the key of my handcuffs. I placed the key just behind the couch so I had to walk an extra distance around the couch unless I wanted irregular violent tugs on my balls while walking over the couch. I felt the pull on my balls with each step I took towards my freedom. After roughly 30 seconds, I reach the spot behind the couch and slowly crouched to pick up the key. I looked at the weight up in the air and was happy to see that the weight touched the pulley when I picked up the key. This meant that I measured the distance between the pulley and the key correct including the crouch. I moved the tip of the key all over the side of my handcuffs to find the keyhole but without luck. So after a short while, I walked back to the pulley and stood still on my tiptoes to relieve my balls from the pull force to try to unlock my hands at my leisure. After 20 seconds, I was able to unlock myself to untie my balls.

I chose for a second run but made it harder by tieing additional weights to the rope that amounted to a total of 7.7 kilograms. I spread the additional weights over the 2 metres right behind the 4.3-kilogram case. This meant that I would start with 4.3 kilograms pulling on my balls and end up with 7.7 kilograms when I try to pick up the key to my handcuffs. With all else the same and in place, I locked my hands behind my back to my shorts and started walking the walk. Halfway through the route, the pain started to become unbearable. I don't know how much the duration of the pull force on my balls played a role but the weight of around 6 kilograms became too much. So I walked back to the pulley to tiptoe and let my balls rest for a bit. Refusing to resort to my backup release, I started to walk the route again once my balls were ready for pain (as they ever should be ). With each step, the pull force grew. Eager to reach the key but reluctant to increase the pull force, I continued until again I couldn't take it anymore. I walked back to the pulley once more and thought about resorting to my backup release method which was making use of scissors. But I didn't want to cut my rope shorter and leave one end frayed and ugly.

For those who are aware of the difference between static and kinetic friction, the difference in force was very noticeable! The pulley must be a couple of decades old and doesn't roll that smoothly. So I approached the predicament differently and chose to continuously walk to the key without stopping. As I have never lifted more than 6 kilograms with my balls before, I didn't know whether I could handle the pull force on my balls. But I rather get this predicament scenario over and go right to the 7.7 kilograms pull force on my balls than prolong the time my balls gets pulled on and push through the static friction barrier each time I stop. So I went for it and came much farther but alas, what I estimate to be just shy of 7 kilograms was too much for me. My balls felt torn and my sack ripped so I hurried back and sadly opted for my backup release method. I picked up the scissors and cut the rope with much more effort than I thought it would take. Never put yourself in a self-bondage predicament without a backup release method that is always accessible to you.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cbt, predicament, self-bondage, torture