Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2021, 06:37 AM   #1
moonlemon

Default 20F Home alone, Punishment night

Hello all!
I currently live with housemates but they will not be home tonight. The walls here are super thin so I haven't been able to make much noise, but I'm really craving a thorough spanking. I'd love to take advantage of the lack of company tonight and give myself the pain that I've been craving and that I deserve. I've definitely been lazy lately in regards to my studies and assignments and think a harsh punishment will do the trick.

For the spanking, I have household items such as wooden spoons and spatulas, a wooden and plastic hairbrush and a wire coat hanger. I'd like to focus the spankings on my pussy, breasts and ass but feel free to add other areas if you think necessary. Please be specific about what position you'd like me to be in for these.

As well as the spankings, I'd be grateful if you could add other punishments to go alongside or in between spankings. For these additional punishments I have access to clothespins, toothbrush and toothpaste and a bullet clit vibrator with multiple settings. I've yet to experiment with the toothbrush and toothpaste but have heard that scrubbing certain areas with both can be quite painful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to accepting your spankings and other suggested punishments. Please feel free to incorporate humiliation into your punishments, I think it's how I learn best.

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Toys: Bullet Vibrator, Womanizer, lube and household items
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:51 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Default Task for you ...

Strip naked then get a wooden spoon and some clothespins. Put 4 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 on each nipple, 4 on your pussy lips, and 1 on your clit. Then stand up and using the wooden spoon, hit yourself very hard on each ass cheek 30 times, then hit yourself very hard on each nipple 15 times, then hit yourself very hard your pussy 15 times, then hit your clit 10 times. When completed, hit off whatever clothes pins are still attached. Then edge yourself to an orgasm for 5 minutes, but do no cum. Repeat this once every hour while you're home alone, and I would like a report if possible.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-05-2021 at 08:32 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:59 AM   #3
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Strip naked then get a wooden spoon and some clothespins. Put 4 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 on each nipple, 4 on your pussy lips, and 1 on your clit. Then stand up and using the wooden spoon, hit yourself very hard on each ass cheek 30 times, then hit yourself very hard on each nipple 15 times, then hit yourself very hard your pussy 15 times, then hit your clit 10 times. When completed, hit off whatever clothes are still attached. Then edge yourself to an orgasm for 5 minutes, but do no cum. Repeat this once every hour while you're home alone, and I would like a report if possible.
Thank you for your punishment, I just have a few questions! They will not be returning home until tomorrow morning so until what hour tonight would you like me to complete the task? Secondly, how do I spank the places that have the clothespins on? For example, how do I spank my clit? Do I spank the clothespin or just as close to my clit as possible?

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Old 03-05-2021, 07:05 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Thank you for your punishment, I just have a few questions! They will not be returning home until tomorrow morning so until what hour tonight would you like me to complete the task? Secondly, how do I spank the places that have the clothespins on? For example, how do I spank my clit? Do I spank the clothespin or just as close to my clit as possible?
Since they won't be home tonight you can repeat the task until you go to bed tonight ... as for the clothes pins ... I am expecting that most will fall off during the spanking of that area ... they would/should have remained on long enough while you're spanking your ass with the spoon ... at least I hope ... your report will tell me if anything didn't go as planned. Have fun!
Old 03-05-2021, 07:07 AM   #5
Bdsub
Dare Freak

For each post in this thread you will hit each inner thigh 1 time with your wooden hair brush. You can do them as you go or at the end or even a combination of them as long as they are done. They will be done naked laying on your back legs wide spread.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 03-05-2021 at 07:16 AM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 07:11 AM   #6
moonlemon

Quote:
Since they won't be home tonight you can repeat the task until you go to bed tonight ... as for the clothes pins ... I am expecting that most will fall off during the spanking of that area ... they would/should have remained on long enough while you're spanking your ass with the spoon ... at least I hope ... your report will tell me if anything didn't go as planned. Have fun!
Thank you for clarifying, I will report back when finished

Old 03-05-2021, 08:24 AM   #7
Bdsub
Dare Freak

It seems this thread could use a little more attention.

You should start off fully dressed for this task.

Now imagine a person standing in front of you ready to hand out your punishment. Now, you will do as told and completely strip. One article of clothing at a time folding it neatly before moving on to the next. Now set your folded pile of clothes out of the way.

Lay down on your bed on your stomach with a pillow under your hips to raise your ass into a good position.

Take your wooden spoon and hit each sit spot (where your leg meets your ass cheek) 50 times as hard as you are able / willing to take. You may do them in smaller sets taking a few seconds to rest in between if needed and you may even alternate between left and right but you will not get out of that position until all 100 (50 each) are done. You should focus on hitting hard not time or speed.

Once complete, you will go stand in the corner legs spread wide, hands behind your head with your red ass on display for 5 minutes before getting dressed.

Enjoy!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #8
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
It seems this thread could use a little more attention.

You should start off fully dressed for this task.

Now imagine a person standing in front of you ready to hand out your punishment. Now, you will do as told and completely strip. One article of clothing at a time folding it neatly before moving on to the next. Now set your folded pile of clothes out of the way.

Lay down on your bed on your stomach with a pillow under your hips to raise your ass into a good position.

Take your wooden spoon and hit each sit spot (where your leg meets your ass cheek) 50 times as hard as you are able / willing to take. You may do them in smaller sets taking a few seconds to rest in between if needed and you may even alternate between left and right but you will not get out of that position until all 100 (50 each) are done. You should focus on hitting hard not time or speed.

Once complete, you will go stand in the corner legs spread wide, hands behind your head with your red ass on display for 5 minutes before getting dressed.

Enjoy!
Thank you so much for your post. I will be sure to report back when completed.

The following user says Thank You to moonlemon for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 09:37 AM   #9
SlaveJim.

Use your hairbrush and administer 50 swats to each ass cheek while in the doggy position.
Them roll over and swat your breasts 50 times.
Open your legs and with toothpaste on your fingers edge yourself twice. Keep the toothpaste on for 5 minutes after you finish both edges.

I'm on Fetlife... Just ask... 😁

PM DARES
Likes/Limits

Last edited by SlaveJim.; 03-05-2021 at 09:58 AM.
SlaveJim. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJim. for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 05:24 AM   #10
kaiman
getDare Zealot

God! Am I late for this or do you have another alone night, by any chance ?

It deserved for sure some more attention, I agree with Bdsub!

Sometimes the name of the threads looks similar and it's easy for one to slip by. Such a pity.

Hope next time I'll catch you xx

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 09:26 AM   #11
moonlemon

Hello everyone,
I'm so sorry that its taken me so long to post the reports. I was busy the day after doing the tasks and then I had exams and so it completely slipped my mind. I do remember the tasks so I'm going to write and post the reports now, I'm sorry if I've forgotten the minor details.

Thank you again for the tasks. I enjoyed the night and definitely satisfied my craving for a spanking.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:28 AM   #12
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
God! Am I late for this or do you have another alone night, by any chance ?

It deserved for sure some more attention, I agree with Bdsub!

Sometimes the name of the threads looks similar and it's easy for one to slip by. Such a pity.

Hope next time I'll catch you xx
Hello!! I'm on spring break now so have a lot more time, if you'd like to give me some tasks I'd be more than happy to accept.

Old 03-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #13
moonlemon

Quote:
Hello! Sorry again for how long it has taken me to get around to reporting back, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that I remember your dare very well as it definitely hurt the most. The spankings were fine, I've taken a much larger number of hits before so the pain from the spanking really wasn't that bad. However, the pain of the pins moving around after each hit and eventually falling of was awful! As far as I can remember, I managed to remove all of the clothespins with the spankings each time so thankfully didn't have to hit them off myself. I started at 7pm and repeated it 4 times, taking me up to 10pm. By the 3rd time, I was really dreading it, I think the pain of clothespins falling off is one of my least favourite types of pain. I completed the edge each time and managed not to cum, however this became really difficult by around 9pm because the pain from this and the other tasks was really turning me on. Thank you again for the task!

Old 03-23-2021, 09:35 AM   #14
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
For each post in this thread you will hit each inner thigh 1 time with your wooden hair brush. You can do them as you go or at the end or even a combination of them as long as they are done. They will be done naked laying on your back legs wide spread.
Hello! I recall there being around 9 posts by the time I got round to the dare, so I had 9 spanks on each inner thigh. I left it until the end so I did them all together. This really wasn't too bad, the sting on the inner thigh was really quite enjoyable. Thank you!

Old 03-23-2021, 09:37 AM   #15
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@moonlemon ... you are quite welcome ... and thanks for the great report ... I love to know that you were squirming to cum in the end!
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk