Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2021, 06:56 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Help aloe slowly return...please :)

Hii *blushes*

My last thread ended a little abruptly, and I’ve been a little slow about dipping my toes back in. Over the last few days I have been thinking about it more again, and missing the fun I was having , but when I went to go post in that thread again it felt wrong. So here we are!

(as a little aside a big thank you to everyone who has been super patient and kind as I’ve been hiding)

For those of you wondering, no my present has no arrived. At this point I don’t think it was going to, there is no reason for it to have taken this long. I’m in the process of it being declared lost and getting a refund. I am going to order something today to take its place *blushes*

Basically I am hoping to dip my toes back in, maybe a little bit slowly and have some fun. I want to feel needy and squirmy and all of that...but at least to start for only a few days at a time. Also please remember my bravery comes with my neediness....so it likely won’t be as high right off the bat.

In terms of what I’m currently doing/when I can have fun I’m still primarily working from home, so that time is fair game. There are some days where I will have the house to myself for a portion of the day and others when my housemates are home. Mornings possibly before work if it’s not too time consuming.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we can have some fun

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 07:01 AM   #2
kaiman
getDare Zealot

The best foundation is always a bit of denial

Soft, but it's needed. I suggest a week for starters, while you develop with the thread a point system that will let you earn orgasms outside of an amount that it's always due, through tasks received here and through other means

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:07 AM   #3
Bdsub
Dare Freak

It’s great to see you dipping your toes back in here! I hope the replacement toy comes quickly! Same type of toy going to be ordered?

Why don’t you spend 30 minutes with your dildo or vibrator (turned off) in your needy hole when you have a chance today.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:07 AM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

since you are in denial how about edge 2 times before work and once well working
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:16 AM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Now that denial is done, let's celebrate your return. Everytime someone posts in the next hour, you'll wear a clothespin on a body part for 5 minutes. Possible spots:

- pussy lips
- nipples
- tongue
- clit
- low arms, near armpits
- inner thigh

Have fun!

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-17-2021, 07:19 AM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Welcome back, it did get a little intense didn't it.

How about an edge while your on the phone.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:44 AM   #7
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'll go with my welcome back too. I don't know you but I already like you.

One edge in an hidden spot outside of the house for me, when you get the occasion

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Agh! I posted right before I went into a meeting...so I wouldn’t be able to think about it for a bit *blushes* thank you to everyone who has responded so far. Just to clarify my first post...I don’t think I can do/don’t want to try more than a few days of denial at a time. I want to feel the need build up a bit, but also want to dip my toes back in slowly with what I know I can handle for now. (Longer later hopefully *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
It’s great to see you dipping your toes back in here! I hope the replacement toy comes quickly! Same type of toy going to be ordered?

Why don’t you spend 30 minutes with your dildo or vibrator (turned off) in your needy hole when you have a chance today.
Right after reading this I slid my turned off vibe into my needy hole snd I am happily squirming away while responding to this...and some emails

...yes I feel like I’ve built up the nerves and excitement I will order the same type of toy...*BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 02-17-2021, 08:28 AM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Now that denial is done, let's celebrate your return. Everytime someone posts in the next hour, you'll wear a clothespin on a body part for 5 minutes. Possible spots:

- pussy lips
- nipples
- tongue
- clit
- low arms, near armpits
- inner thigh

Have fun!
It looks like I have 10 minutes with clothespins on....I have added one to each nipple *blushes* and I am sitting squirming with my vibe in. Thank you

Old 02-17-2021, 09:17 AM   #10
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oooh, I hadn't seen this yet! Enjoy poking out of the blanket fortress Aloe! I'm sure the people here will find it ever so delightful to make you squirm.

Did you now it drives her crazy if her vibe runs out of battery while inside her?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 10:29 AM   #11
athmarr
Distinguished Member

It’s nice to see you back Aloe, and that how the previous thread went didn’t put you off. Unfortunate about your toy not making it, but means you get the joy (read: embarrassment) of having to discuss it with them to get it refunded then find a new one to buy

I’ll add an edge for each time you check this thread over the course of the rest of the week. If you can’t do it at the time, you can save it for later as long as you’re all caught up by the end of the day.
Old 02-17-2021, 10:39 AM   #12
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Welcome back Aloe!

I'd like to give you a fairly easy task/rule/whatever that's bound to be fun: unless it is part of a dare, you cannot cum unless you ahve already edged three times that day.

I look forward to the rest of this thread
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:51 AM   #13
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcome back, it did get a little intense didn't it.

How about an edge while your on the phone.
*blushes* I edged right before heading into my last meeting. I think that’s as close as I can get to edging on a call. But gosh. It left me squirming and very aware of the growing dampness of my panties throughout the call.

*ignores Blue’s post about my vibe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
It’s nice to see you back Aloe, and that how the previous thread went didn’t put you off. Unfortunate about your toy not making it, but means you get the joy (read: embarrassment) of having to discuss it with them to get it refunded then find a new one to buy

I’ll add an edge for each time you check this thread over the course of the rest of the week. If you can’t do it at the time, you can save it for later as long as you’re all caught up by the end of the day.
*BLUSHES* super thankful for messager systems instead of phone calls!!

An edge for each time I check the thread sounds doable *blushes* ....I will just have to be aware of how often I check it

....I just did my edge for this time...I reach my hand down and slowly circled my clit to the edge. Leaving me rather squirmy and my needy hole a little leaky *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
Welcome back Aloe!

I'd like to give you a fairly easy task/rule/whatever that's bound to be fun: unless it is part of a dare, you cannot cum unless you ahve already edged three times that day.

I look forward to the rest of this thread
Thank you that is also very doable!! I’m excited *blushes*

Old 02-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #14
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Two simple rules that hopefully will not be too harsh or difficult to follow, and will help you to build up the need and get back into this in a soft and gentle manner:

Once a day, when you start a meeting/call, let your hand slip under the desk where you'll keep your dildo/vibe(off). Caress your inner thigh with it and then gently insert it in your pussy and leave it there for all the duration of the meeting.

Before every second edge (one edge yes, one edge no and so on), roll a d6 and put two clothespins in the resulting body part for ten minutes:

1. pussy lips
2. nipples
3. tongue
4. clit (only one)
5. low arms, near armpits
6. inner thigh

If you don't like some of those options and you don't feel comfortable about having so much random, simply flip a coin. Head is breasts and tail is pussy. You decide how to put them there.

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-17-2021 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:54 PM   #15
aloe
Distinguished Member

...checking the thread is another edge. *blushes* and my panties are definitely damp...

I am starting to wrap up work for the day and likely won’t be on much tonight but will be back tomorrow.

Thank you all for a fun first day!!

(Oh new date for my present is March 2 at the latest and I think I believe it this time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Two simple rules that hopefully will not be too harsh or difficult to follow, and will help you to build up the need and get back into this in a soft and gentle manner:

Once a day, when you start a meeting/call, let your hand slip under the desk where you'll keep your dildo/vibe(off). Caress your inner thigh with it and then gently insert it in your pussy and leave it there for all the duration of the meeting.

Before every second edge (one edge yes, one edge no and so on), roll a d6 and put two clothespins in the resulting body part for ten minutes:

1. pussy lips
2. nipples
3. tongue
4. clit (only one)
5. low arms, near armpits
6. inner thigh

If you don't like some of those options and you don't feel comfortable about having so much random, simply flip a coin. Head is breasts and tail is pussy. You decide how to put them there.
This should be fun! I will try it tomorrow

Advertisements
Kink Talk