Old 11-14-2020, 07:08 PM   #1
Jingo889

Default Exposure to family risk!

My family know nothing about my kinks, them finding out terrifies me however it also arouses me beyond belief.
Please set me tasks/dares which have a low to medium risk of being exposed to my entire family.

Dares could revolve around:
Family I live with (parents and sister)
Family group chat (entire family!)

Dares which offer a way to lower the risk at a cost or force me to push my limits to protect myself are highly encouraged!
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 09:47 PM   #2
Caity028
Account Banned

First to make it fun and to specify

Sister Age?

Is she in online school?

How often are you parents home?

Whats the riskiest youve done around them?
Caity028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 04:32 AM   #3
Jingo889

Sister Age?
Is she in online school?
She is not
How often are you parents home?
Every evening at least one of them, and occasionally in the daytime
Whats the riskiest youve done around them?
Walked around the upstairs naked as everyone was downstairs, also masturbated next to the front door when I knew someone was coming home any minute
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide

Old 11-15-2020, 05:46 AM   #4
Night-Driver

Some time ago I created nice dare for someone else involving sister, denial, crossdressing and catch risk. I just copy/paste it below so some details may be.. wrong but dare will work.

First part, 30 days of chastity starting today. You don't have to use the chastity device or anything like that, just don't cum or egde. Touching is allowed, but only when necessary (cleaning, scratching, etc.).

How can you get out of this:
Take one picture of your sister's feet wearing shoes on her barefeet. You don't have to publish it anywhere, you could just delete it immediately. The point is you have to take it. About that pic, it can't be zoomed from far or feature whole her body, just feet, close up. She have to wear shoes in it, sandals, flipflops heels, etc. no sneakers, pantyhose or socks. There is two ways to do that. First is you just wait and sneak, hoping you get before 30 days ans she won't caught you doing that. Second way is pushing public limit, you just ask her for that pic. Or not do this at all and wait 30 days. When you have it, you could have full orgasm and dare is complete.

30 days sounds scary right? I said that dare will be reasonable.
There is few ways you could have ruined orgasms during this time.

1. Touch her feet. Massage, painting nails, prank, you come up with the excuse. When you accomplish that you could have one ruined orgasm. There is no limit how many times you do that, but you can't stack photos. Take one, ruin, then take another one.

2. Take photo of her wearing flip flops or any kind of shoes that have something between her toes. That picture doesn't has to be that close up and good like main one, it can be with zoom or just all of her. When you have pic, one ruined orgasm. There is also no limit how many times you can do it, but also you can't stack them.

3. Dress like her. You can have one ruined when you wearing her clothes. It's not necessary to wear all of them but no less than 3 pieces. Which one is up to you, could be lingerie and dress, could be hells, shorts and hat. You are only allowed to orgasm when wearing her clothes, not after. Like before, no limit how many times.

How to ruin orgasm, use this tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31952
Don't check it now, open it when you earned chace to ruin. Just to give you some idea, it's simple instruction how to ruin, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you don't need any toys. After you do it first time you don't have to open it everytime you ruin but you have to do it the same as in the tease.

If you want to push public limit further you could ask her friend
to help you obtain that main pic. It will count if someone else will take that pic and send it to you but conditions for pic stays the same.

Ok, I think I covered it all. If you have any question, fell free to ask. What you think you will do? Wait 30 days? Ask her? Sneak with camera?

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 02:15 PM   #5
Jingo889

Ooh thanks for the reply, this is an intriguing Dare
Will definitely try this, probably going to have to wait until I get a good opportunity but who knows what’ll happen if I get desperate enough

Old 11-16-2020, 06:10 PM   #6
Jingo889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
Some time ago I created nice dare for someone else involving sister, denial, crossdressing and catch risk. I just copy/paste it below so some details may be.. wrong but dare will work.

First part, 30 days of chastity starting today. You don't have to use the chastity device or anything like that, just don't cum or egde. Touching is allowed, but only when necessary (cleaning, scratching, etc.).

Take one picture of your sister's feet wearing shoes on her barefeet. You don't have to publish it anywhere, you could just delete it immediately. The point is you have to take it. About that pic, it can't be zoomed from far or feature whole her body, just feet, close up. She have to wear shoes in it, sandals, flipflops heels, etc. no sneakers, pantyhose or socks. There is two ways to do that. First is you just wait and sneak, hoping you get before 30 days ans she won't caught you doing that. Second way is pushing public limit, you just ask her for that pic. Or not do this at all and wait 30 days. When you have it, you could have full orgasm and dare is complete.

1. Touch her feet. Massage, painting nails, prank, you come up with the excuse. When you accomplish that you could have one ruined orgasm. There is no limit how many times you do that, but you can't stack photos. Take one, ruin, then take another one.

2. Take photo of her wearing flip flops or any kind of shoes that have something between her toes. That picture doesn't has to be that close up and good like main one, it can be with zoom or just all of her. When you have pic, one ruined orgasm. There is also no limit how many times you can do it, but also you can't stack them.

3. Dress like her. You can have one ruined when you wearing her clothes. It's not necessary to wear all of them but no less than 3 pieces. Which one is up to you, could be lingerie and dress, could be hells, shorts and hat. You are only allowed to orgasm when wearing her clothes, not after. Like before, no limit how many times.

Don't check it now, open it when you earned chace to ruin. Just to give you some idea, it's simple instruction how to ruin, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you don't need any toys. After you do it first time you don't have to open it everytime you ruin but you have to do it the same as in the tease.

to help you obtain that main pic. It will count if someone else will take that pic and send it to you but conditions for pic stays the same.

Ok, I think I covered it all. If you have any question, fell free to ask. What you think you will do? Wait 30 days? Ask her? Sneak with camera?
Jeez started this on the 16th and I’m already subconsciously trying to figure out ways to get feet pics! Great Dare!

Old 11-16-2020, 09:22 PM   #7
HawkeWatcher

Quote:

And, just for the record, that someone remembers that dare!

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Limits: needles, pics, videos, incest and fisting

Currently trying: Hidden Public!

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=369397
HawkeWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 10:16 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

think you might need to get sisters outfit complete bra and pantie also go to the bathroom put it on walk around up stairs every time you get near the bathroom take one piece off do another round once you are naked to another two rounds and put everything away you can never lock the bathroom door
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bobcat for this post:
Old 11-17-2020, 12:49 AM   #9
Night-Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Jeez started this on the 16th and I’m already subconsciously trying to figure out ways to get feet pics! Great Dare!
There is simple solution, just ask her!

Or risk it like HawkeWatcher did.

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

PM Dares

Old 11-21-2020, 05:08 PM   #10
Jingo889

Quote:

Completed this today after getting a little desperate and taking a photo with extreme stealth lol, think she might have seen but she hasn’t mentioned anything

Great Dare, I encourage everyone with siblings to attempt this.
More dares from anyone still welcome!

Old 11-23-2020, 10:27 AM   #11
Night-Driver

Glad you enjoy it

I have another one in mind, involving your sister, her clothes and possibility to get caught, and even some punishment idea if you don't go thru..

You're in?

PM Dares

Old 11-23-2020, 07:14 PM   #12
Jingo889

Quote:
Glad you enjoy it :)

I have another one in mind, involving your sister, her clothes and possibility to get caught, and even some punishment idea if you don't go thru..

You're in?
As long as it isn’t a 100% exposure chance...
Definitely ;)

Old 11-24-2020, 01:44 AM   #13
Night-Driver

You have to make 4 outfits from her clothes. By make I mean everything you wear must be hers and have to match the rest. For exapmle, yellow dreed goes with yellow shoes, if she doesnt have any try to find one that are the closest match, it's a dress so propably heels.

Every outfit must be coplete (include panty, bra) and must be in theory wearable in public by a girl. Only girly/sexy clothes, so no sweetpants, snekers or hoodied. You can't repeat items, if it is in one outfit can't be in another.

Here is actual dare. You have to wear one outfit for 3 hours straight, between 6am and 11pm. Public or not, in your room or somewhere else, it's up to you.

Dare is done when you spend 3 hours in every of 4 outfits. You have 10 days to copmlete this dare.

Now for punishment if you fail. You have to buy your sister a gift, cute sandals. I can choose something nice online When you will give it to her you can say it's just nice thing you wanted to do for her, but I think she will be veery suspicious.

If you want we can choose outfits together

PM Dares

Last edited by Night-Driver; 11-24-2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #14
Jingo889

Ooh that’s a good dare, the punishment so seemingly tame until you remember she may have seen me complete the last one.
Luckily I have enough free alone time tomorrow to get at least two done, but the other two are gonna be a push!
Will update as I go!

Old 11-24-2020, 07:52 AM   #15
Night-Driver

Yeah, updates are nice, that way I can make better dares. Like I was wondering if I make this dare more public, or more into chastity, not her clothes. I have lots of ideas similar to the two dares but need more details about what you enjoyed or hated about dare.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk