Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2020, 12:51 AM   #1
diaperliz

Pencil 20F - Rules

I've been on and off in kink play and on the site for a while, but am now looking to get right back into it. To do so I wish to have a set list of rules to live by, which can be in any kink that doesn't break limits.

Especially regarding lifestyle/diaper use/clothing control - be it daily/weekly, I'm happy for any rule I receive. I'll try to report regularly in my blog (I really want to get it going properly) or another way if asked for.

Likes include (but not strictly limited to): diapers, humiliation, bondage, anal, public, clothing control.
Limits: blackmail, social media, personal information, permanent

Feel free to send a message here, PM or on Kik (dliz2020).
Many thanks in advance for your help!
Old 10-27-2020, 05:22 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Anytime you wear a diaper you must wear a skirt with it. If you need to wear shorts/pants, you will be double diapered. If you forget this rule next time you are diapered you must spend 5 second for every time you forget (cumulative) tucked into the back of your diaper or with your shirt tucked into the top over your jean/shorts line.

If you are wearing a diaper for at least 4 hours after the fourth hour you must add a bottle of water into it. Doesn’t matter if you are at home or in public.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:26 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperliz View Post
I've been on and off in kink play and on the site for a while, but am now looking to get right back into it. To do so I wish to have a set list of rules to live by, which can be in any kink that doesn't break limits.

Especially regarding lifestyle/diaper use/clothing control - be it daily/weekly, I'm happy for any rule I receive. I'll try to report regularly in my blog (I really want to get it going properly) or another way if asked for.

Likes include (but not strictly limited to): diapers, humiliation, bondage, anal, public, clothing control.
Limits: blackmail, social media, personal information, permanent

Feel free to send a message here, PM or on Kik (dliz2020).
Many thanks in advance for your help!
Short skirt at least 4" above knee. Nothing underneath.

And tack bra lockable at the back.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:22 PM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

I will add a simple 1 for you.

Once a week you will use your diaper in a public place and remain in it for at least 30 minuets before changing or going home to change. You will remain in public whilst this 30 minuets pass.
You will of drunk a fair amount of water leading up to when you would eventually release, a tiny tinkle will not count.
As an added challenge, you can only use a location once. By location, i mean a particular toilet stall, a particular shop, a particular public bench ect. So as you follow this for longer and longer you will have to start using different places instead of playing it safe.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 15 minutes naked and with arms or feet bound. Not at home or in your car.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:09 AM   #6
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

Don't wet or dirty your diaper alone. Get a conversation going with someone beforehand.

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:50 PM   #7
TiedInLatex

At least once pr. week you should wet your diaper in public. Public means with at least 5 people within 10 m - like in the train, bus, supermarket or similar.

At least once pr. week you should take a trip - at least 15. from home. There you should find a private spot (like a public restroom or so). Then you add hot source into your diaper. It must touch either the pussy or asshole. You will keep it on (at least) until you are home.

At least once pr. week, you must wear a tight rope bra and panties for at least 2 hours.
Something like this:
http://www.bondageblog.com/bondage-p...ed-nipples.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Rv0_Q&usqp=CAU
When wearing this rope panties, you need to wear a short skirt, and for the tied breast, only a t-shirt or blouse (no bra beneath it) - if you need to go into the public.
... and at least once pr. month you must go into the public like this. Go shopping or something like that.

Good luck. Looking forward to you report - and it would be nice if you could provide pictures (closeup, without fase etc., to keep you private).
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 06:24 PM   #8
Masterdaddy13

Once a week you will wear a crotch rope as panties. From wake up to head down. If you forget to wear said bondage you will pick one person from this list of rule makers to assign you a punishment (within rules) on a one on one platform of your both liking
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:18 PM   #9
ginko11

Once a week, wear mismatched shoes for an entire day. They can be sneakers or heels or other kinds of shoes, but try a different mismatched pair each time you do it.
ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk