Anything Goes except for three things
first no family
2nd nothing to put me in jail
3rd no scat or pee
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:48 AM   #2
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

So just don't break those three rules? Got it.

As punishment you're going to torture your pathetic balls for your mistress. Place a hair tie around your balls so they're nice and tight. Then, using the bristle side of a hair brush, snack your balls 100 times with the anger that your mistress has towards you disobeying her order. After the 100 ball busts, coat them in icy hot, edge 10 times, and smack them another 50 times. Maybe next time you'll think twice before disobeying an order. By the way, you may not cum until she gives you permission.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Twisted Kitten for this post:
Old 01-25-2020, 04:07 PM   #3
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Thank you for that it is very good
Old 01-27-2020, 11:06 AM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Post
So just don't break those three rules? Got it.

As punishment you're going to torture your pathetic balls for your mistress. Place a hair tie around your balls so they're nice and tight. Then, using the bristle side of a hair brush, snack your balls 100 times with the anger that your mistress has towards you disobeying her order. After the 100 ball busts, coat them in icy hot, edge 10 times, and smack them another 50 times. Maybe next time you'll think twice before disobeying an order. By the way, you may not cum until she gives you permission.
She had me do this on chatterbait with 20 in the room my balls was sore for 3 days
Old 01-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #5
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I want your mistress to take you to an automatic drive-through Carwash. Once you get there, get on the hood/roof of your vehicle. Naked! (or nearly... If too chicken for naked, do it in a skimpy thong)
I think you see where this going... Ride through the Carwash twice, once laying on your back, hands behind your back, and once laying on your belly, hands under you. This way, you can't try to protect yourself!
Make sure you pick the most expensive wash both times, and for your safety make sure it's the kind with brushes. The only thing you're allowed to wear is a pair of goggles, and a strip of duct tape over your cock. That's it!
Have fun getting clean! If you go to a 24 hr wash in the middle of the night, you should be safe...

If this is too extreme, have your mistress take you to a 24hr do it yourself style Carwash. Strip naked, and have your her first spray you all over with the pressure Lance, then scrub your entire body with the foaming brush, this means cock, this means balls, this means bending over and holding your cheeks so she can scrub your dirty asshole. Once you're all foamed up, have her rinse you off with the Lance, then dry you with a towel, then you 2 can go home. Again, best done in the middle of the night...

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:55 AM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
I want your mistress to take you to an automatic drive-through Carwash. Once you get there, get on the hood/roof of your vehicle. Naked! (or nearly... If too chicken for naked, do it in a skimpy thong)
I think you see where this going... Ride through the Carwash twice, once laying on your back, hands behind your back, and once laying on your belly, hands under you. This way, you can't try to protect yourself!
Make sure you pick the most expensive wash both times, and for your safety make sure it's the kind with brushes. The only thing you're allowed to wear is a pair of goggles, and a strip of duct tape over your cock. That's it!
Have fun getting clean! If you go to a 24 hr wash in the middle of the night, you should be safe...

If this is too extreme, have your mistress take you to a 24hr do it yourself style Carwash. Strip naked, and have your her first spray you all over with the pressure Lance, then scrub your entire body with the foaming brush, this means cock, this means balls, this means bending over and holding your cheeks so she can scrub your dirty asshole. Once you're all foamed up, have her rinse you off with the Lance, then dry you with a towel, then you 2 can go home. Again, best done in the middle of the night...
she said love this she is going to add handcuffs and do it when warmer out but not the drive through one
Old 01-30-2020, 09:23 AM   #7
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I was bad I disobeyed my mistress

she told me do a post here asking for punishment

Anything Goes except for three things
first no family
2nd nothing to put me in jail
3rd no scat or pee
Thank you Sir for punishing me on my thread, i would add in a bit for you too...
Drink 1 liter water, no peeing without permission...
Old 01-30-2020, 09:36 AM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
she said love this she is going to add handcuffs and do it when warmer out but not the drive through one
Glad to hear she liked it!
I look forward to reading a full report once it's done, as well as as much 'proof' as your mistress wants, whether it's photos, videos, whatever she decides

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:59 PM   #9
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

we will see what she says then
Old 02-04-2020, 07:44 AM   #10
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Well?
What did she say?

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 02-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #11
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

she said that report will be easy pics might be hard but we will try she likes the presser washer one
Old 02-06-2020, 09:58 AM   #12
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad to hear it
Any idea when you will be doing it?

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 02-06-2020, 10:03 AM   #13
dzbll
getDare Devil

Did you ever do the pm punishment i sent you?
Old 02-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #14
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Yes it was hard to keep info rughtc
Old 02-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #15
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Mistress wants more pushment

Advertisements
Kink Talk