Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2019, 10:35 PM   #1
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Default lost a dare bet storys

This is true

I lost A dare bet and had to do a Pokémon run dressed as a sissy. I had to wear a pink bra and panties black stockings and a pink dress

She was on kik. then She rolled dice got an eighth I had to do 8 poke stops. At every stop had to take a picture

At first, the stop was fine it was at a school. I did the spin took the picture. Sent it to her but she said no do it again. So I took the picture over well 2 cars drove by me doing the pictures.

The second stop was at a church where I had to go right on the property well wearing that outfit. She wanted to take the panties off there. I said no it is against my believes to strip on church property.

The next stop was told to take off the panties I had to take the stockings off to get the panties, then put the stockings back on well I was putting the stockings back on two cars went by me well my ass and my cock was hanging out. A guy came up to me when I was barely coverage. The dress was right up above the wast my dick was still out. He Came up About 12 steps away and asked me what time my bus was coming on the other side of the street. he was about 17 maybe 19. then I had to take a picture holding the panties in my hand. then send her the pic.

Then off to stop 4 it was at a mall thank goodness the pizza shop was at the other end. did the spin sent the pic.

Then go to the stop 5 it was at a park stop 6 was also in this park they were about 6 steps apart did spin 5 sent the picture to her and then she said put panties back on jut then I saw to teen girls on the swing set off to my left. I had to go off to the side of a bench and sit on the ground so they did not see me. Because again had to take the stockings off and put them back on and no way to keep the dress down well doing it. Besides watching them I was also watching cars from the main street passing me. almost got caught by the cops.

Then I went down the road to the road to stop 7 did the spin sent her the picture all good.

Had to cross the road it was in the mall where there were Stores still open, and she told me 2 take pictures Was afraid she would have take the dress off and take a picture bra panties and stockings only.

Then I can head home I started on this walk a 12:20 I've finished It at 2:40 a.m. by the time I got home total there were 60 cars that went past me for buses and 10 people walking not sure how many saw me at the mall saddle this relay happen.

Last edited by Bobcat; 08-10-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bobcat for this post:
Old 08-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #2
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I lost a bet with another girl and her 3 friends

They got to gather and chatted for about 10 mins before coming to me and telling me my dare. I was worried by the way the 3 of them was giggling. I said what they just smiled and said strip. I did as they said. So I Got nude my clothing was taken away and hidden. They brought out women’s stuff and put it on me. Heels and all. You are going to go to Tim Horton’s coffee shop get one coffee at a time take 20 mins to drink each coffee and you will have 2 of them. I looked them and said I am doing what.

They said get out the door and start walking you are going to the one by food basics. I had to walk 45 mins to get there and 45 mins to get back. Had to send a text every time a car passed me by. And could not walk well I did cause of the dam heels.

Got to the Tim Horton’s coffee shop and it was full. To make it worse found out why they picked that one the person that served me I know. She died laughing. I got my coffee and went to sit down and drank my first coffee fine.

Then went to get the second coffee the girl that served said the girls said you are doing a good job but wait till see your surprise coming in soon. Remember your 20 mins start when you sit down. Got my coffee 50% down done 6 people came in from my work and sat one table over from my and I was scared they would see me the girl came over and said remember you still have 10 mins left. If you try to leave early I will call your name out loud. She walked away laughing. I finished my coffee and slipped out the side door.

Started to walk home. Sent a text a car passed me they said take the skirt off take a pic put it in your top and walk home. We have some watching you. I did as they said and just as I did 12 cars passed me by wearing just a bra top and panties and heels. Had to walk the streets 44 mins like that. I got to their place they took me back outside and said strip here. Then walked me to a park nude made me each one of the swings climbers and slides nude. Then walked back to their place.
Where 2 hours later I got my stuff back

this one is also true
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bobcat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
story