Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2019, 04:00 AM   #1
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Female 26 | F | keep me horny

My situation:
I'm kira, 26 years old. I started a thread a few weeks ago, but then I bruised my ribs and had to take a break.
I live in a house with several housemates. The living room is mine. It's a square room with a window on the street side of the house. Opposite of that is the door to the back yard. It has a big window. Both sides have curtains, but they don't cover the bottom 15 centimeters of the window on the door side which is at crotch height.
I also have a partner who I don't want to involve in this. He's with me every evening and night.
I can't cum without my fairy exceed vibrator. I have recently purchased a satisfyer Pro which is pretty great for intense teasing. I can put it on my clit and keep it there (no hands) while watching movies and gaming, often keeping me close to an orgasm without getting me over the edge. I'll keep updates on what games I'll be playing or what series I might be watching at the time.

Dares:
You can add up to three hours of denial time. I'm pretty new to long times of denial and I like the idea of almost being released, only for someone to add three more hours at the last moment.
You can also remove denial time (up to three hours). Keep at least an hour between replies that add or remove time.

You can also add edges (up to three if you add a fun dare) or give me challenges with the satisfyer Pro toy. That will keep me right at the edge, without going over.
I love watching movies, series, and playing games and would love it if you guys used that.
You can also remove edges.

Likes, limits and toys in signature.
If you need any more info, feel free to ask.

Need fairy wand to edge/cum

Likes/limits: click
Toys: click

PM dares
Lady-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 04:20 AM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Three hours with three edges, any way.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 04:26 AM   #3
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Three hours with three edges, any way.
Thank you. I've added 3 hours to my denial period and will do the edges soon.

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 04:35 AM   #4
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Today's plans:

Watch abducted in plain sight. Will take about an hour and ten minutes. After that I'll have to go to the supermarket and then take some time cleaning my room.
When chores are done I'll probably start playing Terraria on xbox 360.

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 04:53 AM   #5
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-K View Post
Today's plans:

Watch abducted in plain sight. Will take about an hour and ten minutes. After that I'll have to go to the supermarket and then take some time cleaning my room.
When chores are done I'll probably start playing Terraria on xbox 360.
then 3 hours and 3 edges from me, and while playing Terraria enjoy the satisfyer Pro
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:26 AM   #6
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
then 3 hours and 3 edges from me, and while playing Terraria enjoy the satisfyer Pro
I've done all edges so far. Feeling really horny but it's not nearly as bad as it will be when I get started with the satisfyer Pro.

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 06:22 AM   #7
sexboy_69

3h of denial.

Then you are free to play, but if you want, choose a number (1-6) and throw a dice, if it's your number in the first one, delete 1h of denial, but if you fail you will edge 1 time, you can repeat this 3 times (that means that if you lose the 3 times, you will edge 3 times too)

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, bondage, hidden public, rules, clothes control, spanking, bodywriting, games (with forfeits)

Limits: pics/videos with face (cam), family/friends, pee/scat, ilegal, permanent
sexboy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:30 AM   #8
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Am I allowed to deny you on both threads? If so have 3 more hours denial

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:39 AM   #9
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
Sorry, the wrong link is in my signature. I'll add 6 hours from you this time but I'm closing the other one.

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 06:40 AM   #10
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-K View Post
Sorry, the wrong link is in my signature. I'll add 6 hours from you this time but I'm closing the other one.
Very good - thank you 😊

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:41 AM   #11
Lefty
getDare Sweetheart

How about done satisfyer time? Set a timer for 5 minutes. During this time, the satisfyer cannot leave your clit for any reason. Stop, legs apart and pull your pussy lips open for 1 minute and then go with the satisfyer for another 5 minutes.
98% Rope bunny
84% Rigger
70% Exhibitionist
68% Degradee
67% Voyeur
63% Submissive
62% Non-monogamist
60% Dominant
58% Experimentalist

Everyone should go take the test, it'll make life easier.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:48 AM   #12
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
How about done satisfyer time? Set a timer for 5 minutes. During this time, the satisfyer cannot leave your clit for any reason. Stop, legs apart and pull your pussy lips open for 1 minute and then go with the satisfyer for another 5 minutes.
I tend to use it for long periods of time on lower settings.
Should I put it on the highest setting immediately? It's very intense and often too much, but it might be fun like this

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 06:52 AM   #13
SirOwl

DISCLAIMER:
this goes beyond your satisfyer pro.

Terraria huh?
let's make this more fun and challenging.
I guess you don't play on a hardcore char but rather on an easy or medium one. Also, I expect you to play singleplayer.
I hope you are on a hard mode Map.

Edge once every death after picking your stuff back up. (once you are home)
(I don't think this will go over 3 edges, you are skilled enough aren't you?)

Also, you should know that you can't fight bosses unprepared in Terraria, so you should prepare yourself too.
Before you summon any boss, or any when any boss spawns, pause the game and prep yourself.
(if you think you'd be seen disregard anything that you deem too dangerous to be seen with)
-Get naked(optional).
-put on your penis gag.
-clamp your nipples(you decide if clover or chain clamps )
-I hope you cant fully sit down on you big bad dragons because you should sit on the biggest you have but take the knot in when you kill the boss. (should give you a nice challenge)
-you probably won't be able to keep your satisfyer Pro on your clit while fighting a boss now. if that's the case take it off just for bosses.

(i don't know the specifics of your shock collar (how many levels does it have? Can it play set sequences, can you program your own sequences? Sound activation? Is there a remote? where can you place it(neck, thigh or on your pussy even)Id love to incorporate it but frankly don't know how.

Have fun, Stay safe and don't cum.
~SirOwl

limits: public,family,blood,permanent,diapers,Illegal,pee, scat
SirOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #14
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOwl View Post
DISCLAIMER:
this goes beyond your satisfyer pro.

Terraria huh?
let's make this more fun and challenging.
I guess you don't play on a hardcore char but rather on an easy or medium one. Also, I expect you to play singleplayer.
I hope you are on a hard mode Map.

Edge once every death after picking your stuff back up. (once you are home)
(I don't think this will go over 3 edges, you are skilled enough aren't you?)

Also, you should know that you can't fight bosses unprepared in Terraria, so you should prepare yourself too.
Before you summon any boss, or any when any boss spawns, pause the game and prep yourself.
(if you think you'd be seen disregard anything that you deem too dangerous to be seen with)
-Get naked(optional).
-put on your penis gag.
-clamp your nipples(you decide if clover or chain clamps )
-I hope you cant fully sit down on you big bad dragons because you should sit on the biggest you have but take the knot in when you kill the boss. (should give you a nice challenge)
-you probably won't be able to keep your satisfyer Pro on your clit while fighting a boss now. if that's the case take it off just for bosses.

(i don't know the specifics of your shock collar (how many levels does it have? Can it play set sequences, can you program your own sequences? Sound activation? Is there a remote? where can you place it(neck, thigh or on your pussy even)Id love to incorporate it but frankly don't know how.

Have fun, Stay safe and don't cum.
~SirOwl
I play terraria alone during the day. Not strong enough to take on bosses on my own but eye of cthulhu spawns every now and then. Other than that I don't usually die so I could either be very lucky or very unlucky. I can do the clamps and sit on my bad dragon dildo, but a gag would be too risky.

I don't have my shock collar here at the moment. It has a remote and 6 very intense levels that I could use. I could use it on my pussy but I would probably have to sit on it or hold it. Maybe put it in my panties? I have not used it on myself beyond the second level. If you have any great ideas I suppose I could pick it up and charge the batteries.

PM dares
Old 05-20-2019, 07:26 AM   #15
SirOwl

sound like you either just started terraria or aren't very proficient with it.
either way, you should try to get a bucket filled with lava if you don't have one already. This should make your session somewhat more challenging.

your shock collar could be used to punish you for failing tasks. I initially thought you should get shocked anytime you die to a mechanical boss, but you don't seem to be at that stage ingame yet.
Instead, you should put it on your inner thigh and tape something like a Lego block(small base wide tip, so it does not eat onto your butt) on the shock button on the remote and then while going to sin on your bad dragon have it firmly placed under you. Should you now get too greedy you get shocked. Depending on if your kneeling or sitting on a chair this could be a really good workout aswell.

limits: public,family,blood,permanent,diapers,Illegal,pee, scat
SirOwl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk