Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2015, 03:24 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Teacher training, Kates degradation

Chapter 1

Kate could feel her heart racing as her trembling fingers turned the handle of the boys changing room, she could feel sweat on the back of her neck, a chill of excitement and fear ran down her spine.
It was a simple dare really, sneak into the boys changing room during football training, strip off and use her vibrator until she orgasmed while she lay on one of the benches amongst the guys clothes, take a picture of herself, then get dressed and leave. She had no idea who the guy was who'd posted the dare, she'd been playing on Getdare for a couple of years now, the feelings of helplessness, of submission that performing these humiliating acts gave her always made her pussy start to drip, it was her secret little kinky pleasure, a world away from the respectable vanilla life she lived with her husband and kids. He'd posted dares for her a couple of times before on a thread she'd started, but he'd never tried to start a conversation with her.
Hurriedly she fumbled with her clothes, just a summer dress, shear white bra and panties, she was naked in a few seconds. Pulling the vibrator from her bag she sat on a bench, she new who some of the clothes hanging on the hooks above her belonged to, the insides of her thighs were already wet with her juices, quickly she turned on the vibe and slid it inside her, letting out a loud gasp as she pushed it in roughly. As she started to vigorously fuck her hungry pussy she couldn't resist taking down a pair of pants from a hook, they belonged to a guy she had always found attractive, she held the pants to her face and breathed in deeply.
The football team were mainly nineteen and twenty years olds, only five years younger than her, but it might as well have been fifty, she was a teacher now, teaching history and the students were definitely out of bounds. It seemed like yesterday that she was a student, she could still relate to them, felt like she should be part of the social scene with them, she had to remind herself of the position she held now constantly, any inappropriate interaction with a student would mean instant dismissal, if not worse, besides, she'd never cheat on her husband.
As her mind drifted into fantasies of the guy taking her into his strong arms and fucking her, using her, making her his little fuck whore, she realised she was on the verge of orgasm, laying back on the bench she arched her back as the orgasm ripped though her, she was covered in sweat now in the hot stifling changing room and let out a long moan as she prolonged the intense orgasm as long as she could.
For a minute she lay there, breathing heavily, feeling like she was floating off the bench as the post orgasm bliss washed over her, she had to force herself to sit up, although the chance of getting caught was minimal, the building the changing room was located in was quite remote from the rest of the school, there was an outer door to the building that slammed shut loudly whenever anyone entered which would be clearly audible in the changing room, she new the longer she was there the more chance there was of someone coming back from the football field though, she could probably get her dress on before they reached the changing room, but it would still be a very awkward situation with a lot of explaining to do.
Kate got out her phone and quickly snapped a selfie of her sitting there, making sure her face wasn't visible, just her naked sweating body as well as a few of the guys clothes to prove she was there.
Quickly she pulled on her panties, then fumbled with her bra, trying to locate the tiny hooks with shaking hands, her head was swimming now, adrenalin still rushing through her body, fantasies of being a submissive slut still flashing though her mind. She pulled the tight little dress over her head, she had to wriggle and pull at it to get it to move down her wet skin as it gripped her stomach and ass, finally it was on, she could feel it clinging, pulling and squeezing her ass and hips.
As she regained her composure her thoughts turned to getting home, her kids would be wanting their dinner soon, she was already late and football training was due to finish in a few minutes, so after a quick check around the room to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything and she'd left everything as she found it hurried out, as she left the building and made her way to her car the cool breeze on her still hot sweating skin was a relief after the hot humid changing room, it made her tingle, feeling alive and horny and she looked forward to getting home and typing her report of the experience. The comments people left, especially about the pictures she'd post always excited her, she loved the idea of so many people being turned on by her naked exposed body in such vulnerable situations.
When Kate got home, she was still buzzing from her experience, the evening dragged as she was impatient to get online and write her report, when she'd finally got her kids in bed and settled, two boys, 3 and 4 years old and Jim, her husband was flat on the sofa watching TV with a beer in his hand she finally settled down in front of the laptop and started typing.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-01-2015, 03:40 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Nice start, we talking about a university rather than a school though? 19-20 year olds confused me.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:47 AM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Nice start, we talking about a university rather than a school though? 19-20 year olds confused me.
Yeah, university, but I'm imagining it as an American high school, I know I've been on here too long when I start doing that

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 07-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:43 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

When Kate woke it didn't take long for her thoughts to turn to the evening before, with Jim still asleep she picked up her phone and checked the thread on getdare, her report had gone down well, there were a couple of comments congratulating her and of course the picture got it's fair share of suggestive comments. There was a private message as well, from JockDom, the guy who'd posted the dare.
She opened the message, it was just a one liner

"Well done Kate, I knew you wouldn't let me down"

Still half asleep, it took a few seconds for her to realise what she'd just read. 'Kate', how does he know my name? Immediately her mind started to race, trying to recall every conversation she'd had in the chat rooms, trying to think if she'd ever seen him there, and more importantly, had she ever mentioned what her name was to anyone? She was always very careful to protect her identity, how the fuck did he know that?
After the initial shock, which made her freeze momentarily, had worn off, she started to try and rationalize it, convincing herself she must have let it slip in the chat room, even in one of her posts, she did go online and chat after a few drinks sometimes, that must be what it was.
She got up and started her morning routine, getting the kids bathed and dressed, preparing breakfast, it didn't take long before she'd forgotten all about the message.

Her day was as dull as ever, her mind kept wandering back to the night before, when she closed her eyes she could almost be back in that changing room, her clit twitched at the thought and she started to crave the next adventure already, she resisted the urge to check her thread on Getdare to see if any more dares had been posted, it gave her something to look forward to when she finally got some peace in the evening.

The last class had finally left and Kate enjoyed the calm silence of the empty room, this is the part of the day she enjoyed most, some peace with just a bit of paperwork to finish, them she could get home to the family, it had been another hot day, she could feel her panties were damp with sweat and she looked forward to getting in the shower.
As she was finally collecting up her papers and putting them into her bag the door opened, her heart sank a bit, just as she thought she was going to get away a student was going to pester her about some assignment or other no doubt.
She looked up to see Scott walk in followed by Jade. Scott was in her class, a final year student, one of her star pupils in fact, something of a Jock, he had made captain of the football team this year. Jade she had seen around but didn't really know, she'd seen her with Scott many times so she guessed she was his girlfriend. Jade was stunningly attractive, and she knew it, her clothing was always tight and revealing, verging on the slutty, or as slutty as school rules would allow, definitely an alpha female she always seemed to have a few hangers on following her around.
"Hi Scott, how can I help you?" she said, suppressing a sigh.
"How can you help me?...Hmmmm, now that's an interesting question"
Kate was taken aback by this, it seemed like a strange thing to say ".....I'm sorry......."
Scott was in front of her desk, leaning back on one of the desks in front of her, he didn't seem to hear her, he was just looking down at his phone, obviously that was far more important. She could hear Jade wandering around behind her.
"Scott" she said, annoyed now, she was ready to leave and didn't need this arrogant twat wasting any more of her time "What do you want?"
Finally, after a few more seconds of ignoring her, Scott looked up, a grin appeared on his face "Oh, I just wanted to show you something..........Missssss Winter" he emphasised the Miss, the sarcasm was evident. With that he turned his phone around and showed her the screen.
Kate felt her whole body go numb, a chill ran through her, her feet tingled as the enormity of what she was seeing and the implications slowly sank in. It was one of the pictures she'd posted on getdare, a picture that had been there a while. She remembered taking it, she was standing in a classroom, naked, 'Fuck Toy' written in red lipstick across her tits, "Cum Dump" written on her stomach with an arrow pointing down to her shaved pussy, another dare she'd completed a few months before, her face wasn't visible in the picture. Her head was reeling, she felt like she could pass out at any moment, her dry mouth opened but she just couldn't bring any words to her lips.
She was aware of Jade leaning in behind her, she could feel her long blonde hair tickling her bare shoulders "You belong to us now" she whispered in her ear "Sluttttttt........Buuuunnyyyyyyyy" she drew out every syllable as she relished the moment as Kate's life fell apart. Jade was a typical over privileged bratty little rich girl, she'd always had everything she wants given to her, she delighted in exploiting any weakness she could find to humiliate people, especially other girls, even the ones she called friends, most people would call her cruel.
Kate was close to panic now, "Scott......how?..........please........."
Scott grinned even more, "Oh it wasn't difficult Kate, or can I call you Slutbunny?........ No, that's too long, just Slut will do"
He took a step forward and put his hands on her desk, leaning in towards her "What are the chances of coming across you on a kinky website? I couldn't believe it when I saw your pictures, anyone who comes to this school would recognise the classroom in that one." Kate was white and shaking visibly now "Awwww, you thought hiding your face would protect you? It's not like I wasn't going to recognise that pendant you always wear round your neck"
"Scott, please, it was a mistake, there's no need to tell anyone else about it, please...."
Scott laughed "As the lovely Jade just pointed out, you're ours now, get used to it...........slutttttttt"
Kate started to object, she could feel the anger rising in her now, the initial shock was wearing off and her mind was racing, trying to think of any way out of this "SCOTT, I Will NOT, be spoken to like that!!" If she could put him in his place now, make him realise she can't be intimidated, maybe he'll back down, she could feel her legs shaking.
Scott smiled again, turning his attention to his phone briefly before turning it around and holding it in front of her face, she could feel Jades hands on her shoulders, pushing down firmly and her breath on her ear as she said "Shut....Up.....Slutttttt"
The video on the screen sent fresh waves of shock through her, there she was, laying on the bench, her legs spread wide as she pounded her dildo in and out of her pussy, she cringed inside, wanting the ground to open up and swallow her as she watched herself taking a deep sniff of the crotch of Jacks pants. Scott, who was watching as well chuckled "Ohhhh, you like Jack don't you?"
Kate felt her cheeks burning, sweat was trickling down her back "Scott, please, don't do this" she begged, she felt completely helpless, defeated, there was no way out, her body felt hot and sticky in the stifling classroom, but she could feel wetness between her legs, as her mind churned, all the possibilities of what the future might hold flicking through her head, her heart raced, she felt her clit twitch, what the fuck? she thought.
Suddenly she was snapped out of her thoughts and away from the video as Jade kicked one of the arms of her chair and spun her round, Jade was sitting on the desk next to her now, she lifted up her feet and put one on each arm, pushing the chair back until it was pinned against the wall behind her. "Now then skank, time to establish a few rules"

Stories

Old 07-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #6
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice set up looking forward to humiliation to follow
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:28 AM   #7
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the humiliation!
Old 07-03-2015, 02:59 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

Jade's eyes bore into her as she sat there trembling, speechless. Jade's legs were wide apart, with her feet raised up on the chair arms displaying her tiny pink panties clearly underneath the short white skirt she was wearing. Despite the situation Kate couldn't stop her eyes being drawn between Jades legs, she had always known she was bisexual, even though she'd never done anything with another girl she'd always found herself attracted to women and the idea exciting. The view of the sexy panties, that had a noticeable damp patch at the front as they stretched over the perfect body of this cruel bitch was too alluring to ignore and she could feel her own pussy dampen.
As she sat there, transfixed, Scott was searching through her bag, it didn't take him long to find her phone.
"Scott, PUT THAT BACK!!" she shouted, another sudden wave of anger filling her. Instantly she felt Jades hand across her cheek, a hard stinging slap.
"Rule number one, you don't tell us what to do, EVER" Another slap, across the other cheek this time "Understand?"
Kate's eye's were darting between Jade's angry face that was leaning in towards her and Scott, who was now playing with the phone, flicking through her contacts
"Scott, please, that's private, please put it down" Kate said with every ounce of self control she could muster, SLAP, SLAP, two more stinging blows
"UNDERSTAND?" Jade shouted in her face.
Kate's attention snapped back to Jade "........yes" she whispered
SLAP, "Rule number two, you will always address me as Madam Jade" Jade stared into her eyes expectantly
"....yes.....Madam Jade" Kate managed to force out in a whisper
"Oh, rule number three, you'll address me as Sir from now on" Scott added, looking up briefly from the phone.
"A nice looking family you have Kate" Scott had been browsing her photos "Well I have your husbands phone number and email now, as well as your parents and your sisters. Let's hope I never have to use them, it would be a real shame if your perfect cosy little life all came crashing down wouldn't it Kate?"
Kate was filled with fresh waves of panic, this was getting more real and serious by the second, her mind started racing again, searching for any possible way out of this, the irony of him referring to her life as perfect wasn't lost on her though, it had been far from that recently. "Scott..........don't" she muttered pathetically.
"What was rule number three Kate?" Scott said calmly
"Sorry........Sir" Kate said, a sob of despair followed
"Awwww, don't be so sad Kate, we're both in our final year now, then we'll be off and you can have your life back, all you have to do is survive as our little plaything until then, only nine months and it will all be over, well as long as you behave that is" Scotts voice was calm and measured, menacing. "I don't want you thinking your situation is hopeless so you give up and reveal everything Kate, there is a way for this to end without your life being ruined, just do as you're told for the rest of the year and everything will be just fine"
Jade was still sitting with her legs straddling Kates chair, the constant glances between her legs hadn't gone unnoticed "What you staring at skank? Like my pussy do you?"
Kate's eye's darted back up to Jades face "No...I...." she let out a deep sigh, what could she say?
Jade pulled her short skirt up to her waist, shuffling from one ass cheek to the other to get it out from under her, she put two fingers on the crotch of her panties and rubbed them up and down "Oooooh, that feels good" she taunted "Thinking of all the shit I'm going to make you do is making me drip" she removed her fingers and held them under Kate's nose "Smell that Kate, you love the smell of my tight young pussy don't you? Get used to it, you'll be spending a lot of time down there"
Kate's pussy tingled, she couldn't deny it, the smell of Jade's juice was intoxicating "Yes....Madam Jade" she whispered, cringing as the words left her lips
Jade pulled her panties down until they were round her ankles, removing one foot she waved the other under Kates nose, the panties dangling from her toes in front of her "Have a good sniff, dirty bitch"
Kate couldn't help herself, the smell of the panties and the view of Jades now naked, perfect little shaven pussy was exciting her.
"Stand up" Scott ordered, he'd made his way behind her while Jade had been tormenting her. Slowly Kate got to her feet, she could feel her wet dress clinging to her back, sweat was trickling between her shoulders, down her back, her legs were trembling.
She felt Scotts hands on her shoulders as he got hold of the straps of her dress and pulled them over her shoulders, instinctively her hands came up and she grabbed the top of the dress to stop it falling, immediately she felt Jade's hands slapping her arms
"Rule number four, you never raise your hands or do anything else to prevent us touching you or your clothes. Arms by your sides, NOW!"
"Pl...." Kate was about to protest, the need to keep her body covered in front of her two tormentors was intense, she'd always been a bit self conscious about her body, even though she had a lovely shapely figure that got admiring looks from students and teachers alike. With tears starting to run down her cheeks she slowly lowered her arms, she new there was no way to prevent this from happening, she felt the dress slide down her body, clinging to her wet skin it seemed to take an age to reach the floor, she felt every inch of it.
She felt Scotts hand stroking her ass now, her panties were damp with sweat "Nice ass Misssssss" Scott said sarcastically.
Now she felt his hands on her bra strap and felt the bra loosen "Noooooo!" she gasped at the shock and reflexes made her arms come up again, her hands on her breasts to stop the bra from falling.
Instantly Jades hands started slapping her face, one cheek, then the other "What did I just say you stupid bitch!!!" Jade shouted, punctuating the words with more slaps "Get those arms down NOW"
Fresh sobs of humiliation and despair left Kates lips as slowly her arms went back by her sides and the bra was allowed to fall to the floor. She suddenly realized that someone could easily come into the room and catch them, it was after hours and most people would have left already, but their could still be someone around, she had no idea what time the cleaners would be here, she'd never been in the classroom this late before.
Jade reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing roughly "Not bad, nice and firm, having two kids hasn't ruined these has it" She let go, giving them a couple of slaps as she did making Kate wince and pull back.
Instantly she felt Scotts stinging hand across her ass "Don't move unless we tell you to bitch, when we want to inspect you you'll present yourself and stay in position until given permission to move. Understand?"
"Y-Yes Sir" Kate managed to utter
She felt Scotts hands grabbing the sides of her panties and they were soon being pulled down until they were round her ankles, she felt his hand come back up to her ass and start to slide over it, then she felt his fingers start to work their way between her cheeks, the urge to pull away from him, to run was almost overwhelming but she managed to stay in position "mmmmmm, nice firm ass, I can't wait to make use of that tight little hole" Scott was leaning in with his mouth a couple of inches from her ear, she could feel the heat of his body and his breath on her ear as he whispered, she shuddered and her clit twitched involuntarily.
Meanwhile Jades hand had come up to her pussy and was stroking it as she stared deep into her eyes, she felt her flick her clit, Jade smiled as she saw the small wince of pain each time she did it "I want that pussy shaved by tomorrow, I'll be inspecting you and if I find one hair on it you'll be punished, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade"
"Rule number five, we control what you wear from now on and you'll buy any clothes we tell you" Jade had removed her hand from her pussy now and had picked up her own panties from the desk, waving them under Kate's nose again she said "Put these on"
"But they're too small" Kate blurted out before she could stop herself, it was true though, there's no way she could wear this little bitches clothes, her perfect young athletic body was several sizes smaller than hers.
"I don't give a fuck you skank, put them on" Jade almost spat in her face.
Reluctantly Kate took them from her and bent over to put them on, getting a quick slap on her ass from Scott as she did. She wriggled and squirmed as she worked the tiny panties up her legs and over her thighs, they got progressively tighter until they were stretched to near breaking point, the waste band digging into her skin. When she'd done Jade got hold of the waist band and yanked them up tight, the crotch was digging into her pussy, almost disappearing between her fleshy lips and her ass swallowed up the back of the panties making it look like she was wearing a thong.
She felt ridiculous, humiliated in front of this little brat who was relishing the total power she had over her.
"You'll wear those tomorrow, if you haven't got them on when I inspect you you'll be in deep shit. And you better not tear them you fat slut or you'll really suffer"
Kate could feel the wetness of Jades juices on the panties against her pussy, cold now, she couldn't help thinking about tasting that perfect little pussy.
Jade was playing with her own phone now, she turned it around and showed Kate a picture of a skirt, a shiny metallic gold mini skirt "You're going to stop off and buy this on your way home tonight" the web site was for a clothing store in a nearby mall "They have it in stock, and make sure you buy a size smaller than you really need."
"Madam Jade, please, I can't wear that"
SLAP "And what part of rule number five didn't you understand you stupid cunt? You'll wear what I fucking tell you to wear"
Kates mind filled with thoughts of the looks and comments she'd get wearing a skirt like that to school, although there were no rules about what teachers could wear something like that was unheard of and would definitely get a lot of attention. "Sorry Madam Jade, I'll buy the skirt" she said, defeated.
Scott had been playing with her phone again "You had kik on your phone already, I've added us and created a group for the three of us. You'll keep your phone with you at all times, you'll respond to any messages we leave for you within ten minutes or you'll be punished, if we don't get a response within one hour then we'll phone your husband to find out where you are, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
"Now get dressed, you've got some shopping to do, don't forget what we said about your phone, we'll be in touch later" With that Scott tossed the phone to her.
Scott and Jade made there way to the door and left, Jade looking back as she went out the door "Later skank" is all she said.
Kate sank into the chair, stunned and numb, how could this have happened? She thought she was being careful, the chances of being caught were negligible, but here she was. She started to look for any glimmer of hope, maybe they'll get bored, they can't really be that sadistic, it's only for a few months, she wasn't convinced though. As her numb trembling fingers pulled her dress back on she realized her pussy was soaking, coating the insides of her thighs, how can she be horny at a time like this?.
She looked at the time, she needed to hurry, she had a skirt to by and Jim will be wondering wear she is, she wanted to get home before the kids were put to bed, she grabbed her bag and hurried to the car.

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-03-2015, 04:52 AM   #9
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent great humiliation and sounds like a lot more to come
Old 07-03-2015, 09:20 AM   #10
Fantage
Distinguished Member

That's going to be a great humiliation! Can't wait!
Old 07-04-2015, 03:33 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

Kate stood in the bedroom, looking at herself in a full length mirror, Fuck, she tried to convince herself that what she was looking at wasn't that bad, that maybe she could pull it off, it was summer after all, but she knew she was kidding herself, this was far beyond any normal dress for a member of staff in her position.
The tiny gold skirt clung tightly to her hips, she could feel it gripping her ass, which was barely covered by the shiny material, she only needed to bend forward slightly and her cheeks were exposed, and as she straightened, the material clung to her ass, requiring her to grab it and wriggle her hips as she pulled it back down again. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as fear and dread of walking into school tomorrow filled her, why couldn't that little bitch at least have let her buy one that fitted properly? She picked up Jades tiny panties from the bed, fresh fear filled her, these did nothing to cover her, they were almost swallowed up between her legs when she squeezed and stretched them on, how can that cow fit into these? As she stood there contemplating the following day she suddenly realised her hand had come up to her face and she was holding the panties under her nose, quickly she through them on the bed, bitch, she thought.
Jim appeared in the doorway, it was nine pm, he'd had several beers already and was well on the way to being drunk, just like every evening. He stopped in is tracks "Wow.....that looks...... hot...........are you going to a party?"
Kate was caught off guard "errr....yeah....in a couple of weeks, someone at work is having a party, I'll tell you about it later" Jim just stood there leering at her, he couldn't take his eyes off her shapely ass that was threatening to burst out of the tight little skirt at any second, eventually he looked up, then ambled off to the kitchen to get another beer.
Kate started to take the skirt off just as her phone beeped, she finished getting changed back into her dress and picked it up, it was a kik message from Jade "Shaved that cunt yet skank?"
"Not yet" she replied
"Errrr.......I think you're forgetting who you're talking to"
"Sorry, not yet Madam Jade" she sent back, seething with anger as she typed the words.
"Well fucking hurry up, and write 'Stupid Cunt' above your pussy with a marker, I want a picture of you shaved with that cunt wide open in 15 minutes"
"Yes Madam Jade" she sent back and hurried to the bathroom, praying she didn't give her anything else to do, still trying to control her anger and not tell her exactly what she thought of her.
Kate had never shaved her pussy before, she kept it trimmed but never shaved, she didn't realize it was going to be so difficult, getting the razor around all the folds of her plump pussy lips, she cut herself twice, there were a few spots of blood on her pussy by the time she'd finished. After getting out of the shower and drying off she went to her office and got a marker pen and made her way back to the bathroom. Taking her skirt off again she wrote the required words on her body, burning with humiliation even though no one had even seen it yet.
Finally she sat on the side of the bath, spread her legs as wide as she could and held up her phone. making sure the writing was readable and the lack of hair was now evident, she took the selfie.
Her finger hovered over the send button, she stared at the picture and her cheeks burned with embarrassment, should she send it and give the little bitch more ammunition to use against her, for a moment she felt rebellion rising up inside her, but her thoughts kept coming back to the video Scott had made with a hidden camera, she couldn't afford for Jim and the rest of her family to see that, not to mention her colleagues and the effect it would have on her career, she just couldn't.
She hit send reluctantly with a trembling finger. She went back to the living room and sat in front of the TV, trying to distract herself, Jim was asleep on the sofa as usual. It only took a few minutes before her phone beeped, making her heart skip. She stared at it for a few seconds, not wanting to pick it up but she knew she had to.
She opened kik "Errrr, where's your face bitch? And you were late, I said 15 minutes, it took you 19, you really don't get this do you? We fucking own you now, you will do as you're told or you will fucking pay, now take another picture NOW!, with your face, you have 1 minute"
Fuck, Kate leapt up and ran back to the bathroom, dropping her dress as she went, spreading her legs she quickly tried to frame her pussy as well as her face, difficult as her arm wasn't long enough, she managed to just get her face and pussy in by leaning back and positioning the phone almost between her legs, pointing upwards, she took the picture and with fumbling fingers set it, hoping she'd done it in time.
Her heart was beating fast and sweat trickled down her body, she picked up her dress and put it on again. Now she waited for a response, praying that Jade would be satisfied, the minutes ticked by tortuously slowly, her stomach was churning with nerves, she tried watching TV again but she couldn't focus, all she could think about was what Jade would make her do next.
Eventually she couldn't stand the suspense any longer and sent a message "I hope the picture was to your satisfaction Madam Jade"
She could see Jade had read the message immediately but still no response, come on you bitch, just answer me, was the only thing going through her mind.
Thirty long minutes went by, it was nearly eleven pm, her phone finally beeped
"Buy a selfie stick, you'll be needing it a lot" she felt a slight sense of relief, she seemed to be happy with the picture.
Just as she was about to put the phone down another message appeared "I think you need a little reminder of who is in charge now and that if we tell you to do something you will do it exactly as we tell you. You will write out the 5 rules we gave you, by hand, 50 times, and you will present them to me in the morning at my house, you will be there by 7, understand?"
It took a moment for this to sink in, fuck, she could hardy remember what they had said, her mind had been swimming when they'd caught her in the office, even if she managed to remember them it would take hours to write them all out "I can't remember what they all were" she sent back without thinking.
"Seriously? are you trying to piss me off? Who the fuck are you talking to? write them 100 times. And here's a new rule for you, rule number 6, every time you fail a task we will invite someone else to join our little group and they will get a copy of all the pics and videos we have of you. I want all 6 rules written out 100 times by the morning, UNDERSTAND?"
Fuck, why had she sent that? she tried to hold back the panic and not say anything else without thinking, finally she sent back the only thing she could think to say "Yes Madam Jade" It's a bit late now she though, why hadn't she called her Madam Jade before, she was annoyed with her own stupidity.
Her mind turned to the rules, she desperately tried to remember what they had said, Referring to her as Madam Jade was one of course, Scott had to be called Sir. She couldn't think straight, finally she remembered Jade slapping her arms down, that was a rule, no raising her hands to protect herself, something like that. Then she remembered the skirt, clothing, that was another rule, they controlled what she wore. That was four rules, what the fuck was the last one, it was the first one they had given her, it was something simple, obvious, but she just couldn't think what it was. It must be something like she will do anything they tell her, that must have been it.
She had made her way to the office now and was searching round for some lined paper, she couldn't find any to start with, who writes anything by hand anymore she seethed. Finally she found a pad in the bottom of a draw and wrote out the rules she was going to have to duplicate a hundred times

1. I must always do everything you tell me.
2. I must refer to Jade as Madam Jade.
3. I must refer to Scott as Sir.
4. I must not raise my hands to protect myself.
5. I will wear whatever you tell me.
6. If I fail a task you will invite someone else to the group.

She tried to keep the lines as short as she could, knowing how long it was going to take her to write them out, but she was aware that Jade may well see this as an attempt to make the task easier and punish her further.
She looked at the time, it was twenty past midnight, her heart sank, she didn't know where Jade lived, so she'd have to get to the school early, look up her school record and then get to her house, she just hoped she didn't live far away, she needed to be out of the house by six am though, if she was going to make it.
Reluctantly she started to write, she felt ridiculous, like a child in detention, she was a teacher for fuck sake, why was she doing this, but she knew why, she thought of her kids up in their rooms asleep and carried on.
After writing the rules five times she looked at the time again, it had taken twelve minutes. A quick calculation showed it would be about 4 am before she finished, she had to speed up if she was going to get much sleep. She pressed on, her hand starting to cramp already, who the fuck writes by hand anymore she thought to herself again.
By the time the rules were complete she was exhausted and close to tears, she felt so helpless, her time, her body, her life wasn't her own any more, it was like they were there controlling her every second, she just tried to think about next year, when this nightmare will come to an end and that sadistic bitch is out of her life.
She collected up the twelve pages of A4 paper and put them in her bag for the morning and made her way to bed, collapsing next to Jim, who was snoring loudly as usual, fuck my life, she thought as she tried to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. She just lay there, dreading the morning. Every time she nearly dropped off the image of her ample curvy body squeezed into that ridiculously tight skirt flashed into her mind and forced her awake again. Finally she gave up trying to sleep and lay there, waiting for the minutes to creep around to six am so she could get up and start the day.

Stories

Old 07-04-2015, 04:57 AM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Incredible story, please keep it going.
You're doing very good job with this story, really please keep going.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:52 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic you know how to humiliate especially nice when it's someone of power being degraded by subordinate very evil
Old 07-04-2015, 06:57 AM   #14
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the nice comments
I plan to keep the story going for quite a while as long as I have the time, I've got plenty of ideas how to ramp up the humiliation

Stories

Old 07-04-2015, 08:36 AM   #15
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the down fall. Love this story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation