Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2021, 12:47 PM   #751
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@frostbittensoul @Bdsub

LOL.... You are absolutely right. My luck in general is shitty.... Ughhhh

Also, my nipples are still quite sore, but they are hanging on quite well at the moment. I am hoping to get started on Frost's game tonight and at least see how the first round goes.
I have to wait until the hvac guy comes by to begin though...
You might get quite the discount if you do it while he is there lol
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:56 PM   #752
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha..... I suppose you might be right... lol....
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 07:26 PM   #753
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Hii pain me!

Seems like a lot has happened while I was away, but it's just fair that I post the last game in any case. I promised it and I'm so fucking sorry that it took so long.

It was a rough couple weeks, sadly.

PAIN CRAVE AUCTION

You compete against another pain slut in an auction where tortures are sold. When the game is over, only the slut who has craved more pain and suffered more damage will be crowned as the winner of the pain crave auction!

GENERAL RULES
  • Added clamps, ties and clips have to always stay on when possible. Take a little break from all of them every 15 minutes.
  • The pain sluts begin wearing only bra and panties.

GAME FLOW
  • You begin the game with 50 coins. For every time you have already lost the game, you will have 5 more coins to begin with.
  • The game lasts 10 rounds. A single torture will be sold in every round.
  • Tortures are numbered from 1 to 10. Tortures from 1 to 5 are considered cheap and tortures from 6 to 10 are considered valuable.
  • The tortures will be sold alternating cheap and valuable ones, in the following order: 1-6-2-7-3-8-4-9-5-10 (first round torture 1 is sold, second round torture 6 is sold, third round torture 2 is sold, etc..)
  • At every round, you'll have to offer more than the competing pain slut to win. Your opponent will raise the offer once for the cheap tortures and twice for the valuable tortures.
  • You can always offer as much as you want, but be careful cause money is tight.

ROUND EXAMPLES

Torture sell order: 1-6-2-7-3-8-4-9-5-10

For the cheap tortures (tortures 1-2-3-4-5)

1. Your opponent initial bid is equal to the torture number (example: 4 coins for torture 4)
2. You choose how much you want to offer (example: you choose to offer 9 coins to buy the torture)
3. You roll a d6 to see how much the opponent will raise (example: you roll a 6 and her offer goes from 4 to 10 coins)
4. At this point, whoever has the highest offer wins the torture (example: her offer is 10 and your offer is 9, she wins the torture)
5. If the auction ends with a draw (you offered the same amount of coins), the opponent raises by one and you can choose if you want to pass (lose) or raise your last offer by two (win).

For the valuable tortures (tortures 6-7-8-9-10)

1. Your opponent initial bid is equal to the torture number (example: 10 coins for torture 10)
2. You choose how much you want to offer (example: you choose to offer 15 coins to buy the torture)
3. You roll a d6 to see the opponent first raise (example: you roll a 3 and her offer goes from 10 to 13 coins)
4. You choose if you want to raise your offer (example: you choose to raise your offer a bit and you offer 18 coins)
5. You roll a d6 to see the opponent second raise (example: you roll a 4 and her offer goes from 13 to 17 coins)
4. At this point, whoever has the highest offer wins the torture (example: her offer is 17 and your offer is 18, you win the torture)
5. If the auction ends with a draw (you offered the same amount of coins), the opponent raises by one and you can choose if you want to pass (lose) or raise your last offer by two (win).

IF YOU WIN THE ROUND

You gain points equal to the torture number (example: 4 points for torture 4).

You spend the coins that you offered for the torture (example: you have 50 coins and you offered 18, you go down to 32 coins) and you enjoy your newly bought torture:

Torture 1: 10 high intensity snaps + 5 binder clips twists + 1 edge using wand
Torture 2: 20 high intensity snaps + 10 binder clips twists 1 + 2 edges using wand
Torture 3: 30 high intensity snaps + 15 binder clips twists + 3 edges using wand
Torture 4: 40 high intensity snaps + 20 binder clips twists + 4 edges using wand
Torture 5: 60 high intensity snaps + 25 binder clips twists + 5 edges using wand
Torture 6: 80 max intensity snaps + 30 binder clips twists + 6 edges using wand + 5 thrusts with current plug (smallest if no plug)
Torture 7: 90 max intensity snaps + 35 binder clips twists + 7 edges using wand + 10 thrusts with current plug (smallest if no plug)
Torture 8: 100 max intensity snaps + 40 binder clips twists + 8 edges using wand + 15 thrusts with current plug
Torture 9: 120 max intensity snaps + 45 binder clips twists + 9 edges using wand + 20 thrusts with current plug
Torture 10: 150 max intensity snaps + 50 binder clips twists + 10 edges using wand + 25 thrusts with current plug

IF YOU LOSE THE ROUND

The opponent gains points equal to the torture number.

You keep your coins but your torturer is disappointed and inflicts you one of the following punishments, in order:

First loss: get naked + smallest plug in + ten minutes of intense suction (smallest cup) + 3 edges using wand
Second loss: wrap tightly a rubber band around both nipples + 3 edges using wand + pegs on nipples + 3 pegs per outer pussy lip
Third loss: medium plug in + ten minutes of intense suction (medium cup) + 3 edges using wand + add two pegs per breast and per inner pussy lip
Fourth loss: tie the base of the breasts with rubberbands + 3 edges using wand + replace all pegs with binder clips + from now on, every clip has to be removed by pulling
Fifth loss: longest plug in + ten minutes of intense suction (big cup) + 3 edges using wand + from now on, for every nipple snap you'll also have to do a base snap (same intensity and number)
Sixth loss: 50 max intensity snaps + 3 edges using wand + rub ice all over your tits + from now on, every clip has to be removed by slapping
Seventh loss: five minutes of intense suction (smallest cup) + 3 edges using wand + 100 max intensity snaps + rub toothpaste on your nipples
From eighth loss on: 100 max intensity snaps + 3 edges using wand

END GAME

After all 10 items have been sold, whoever has the most points is crowned the winner of the pain crave auction.

The loser will have to wear a tack bra for 15 minutes before being able to try the game again.

------------------------------------------------------

TWO PLAYER VARIANT

The game can also be played against another actual pain slut so i'll lay down some quick rules for playing in two. Not really tested so it may need some adjustement hehe.

Rules modifications for the two player variant:
  • You both start with 100 coins
  • You flip a coin or roll a d6 to see who goes first
  • First player makes the first bid for the first two auctions, then second player does the first bid for the next two and so on untill the last two. First player does first bid for the 9th auction and second player does the first bid for the tenth.
  • You alternate at raising the offer and the round goes on untill one drops out. Winner spends coins, loser keeps coins. You can make how many raises you want
  • You keep your remaining coins a secret. The other will have to count if they want to know how much you spent
  • Whoever has more points at the end of it, decides a forfeit for the loser.
  • You can adapt the tortures and the loss punishment to the type of game/pain you want to play

The rest works in the same way. Winner of the round enjoys her/his torture, loser suffers the torturer's punishment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes, I hope that you'll enjoy it

As usual, the rules looks like shit. It's sooo difficult for me to write them down in english and be clear. If you have any doubt or if you feel like I've messed up something, I should be online a little more often in the following days.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-29-2021 at 07:24 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-29-2021, 03:22 AM   #754
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@kaiman ... this is absolutely brilliant ... I love it! Great job!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-29-2021, 07:26 PM   #755
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
@kaiman ... this is absolutely brilliant ... I love it! Great job!
Thank you Frost, I'm glad you like it. Now fingers crossed that also painme wil have a fun time with it hehe.

LITTLE CHANGELOG:

* added two player variant
* clarified that there is no limit to how much you can offer

Have a good night everybody, I'm off to sleep!

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-30-2021, 05:06 PM   #756
X3non101

welcome back kaiman, I was worried for a bit that something might have happened to you
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to X3non101 for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 07:20 PM   #757
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3non101 View Post
welcome back kaiman, I was worried for a bit that something might have happened to you
Hi Xenon! As always all bad things happens together but nothing that can't be fixed. Working on it step by step

Thank you for the concern and for the welcome back

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 05:26 PM   #758
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
I am very much looking forward to giving this game a go as well.

It's been a long week and I don't currently have the house to myself, but I will get to the remaining challenges soon. *crossed fingers
Old 04-01-2021, 09:49 PM   #759
X3non101

I wish you the best of luck painmeplease, so that we can get back to torturing your poor nipples again

c'mon, you didn't think I'd be THAT wholesome did you?
Old 04-02-2021, 09:32 AM   #760
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
LOL..... Yeah I didn't expect you to be but so nice, hahahahahahahah
Old 04-05-2021, 12:30 AM   #761
X3non101

no rolls in a while so I gotta keep it up

24 snaps
3 no clothes
1 normal pullback
Old 04-05-2021, 07:32 AM   #762
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@X3non101 ... I see you're at it again ... LOL

I assume she is pretty ripe by now if she's still in denial ... I think it is at least a month now ...
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 06:51 AM   #763
Spankmehard1995

roll 1: 25
roll 2: odd number (5)
roll 3: even number (2)
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spankmehard1995 for this post:
Old 05-25-2021, 03:25 PM   #764
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Smile I'm Back!

Hello my kinky friends *waves

I am so sorry it has been a while since I've posted. Life has been quite the crazy whirlwind.

I have lost my tracker for how many snaps and edges I was at, but it was well over 4k.

For now, I am started with the snaps and edges I could find that were left to administer.

I also have two more games to complete.

These two last games will give me a run for my money. I will be sure to report back with updates as I get through different levels and turns. Hopefully there is still someone interested in seeing how things end for thus thread.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 05-25-2021, 03:28 PM   #765
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Hello my kinky friends *waves

These two last games will give me a run for my money. I will be sure to report back with updates as I get through different levels and turns. Hopefully there is still someone interested in seeing how things end for thus thread.
Hi pain!

It’s good to see you back, hope all is well!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk