Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2021, 06:50 AM   #586
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Next roll: 3,4,4
I must choose 3 this round and it's happened AGAIN...... Ughhhhhh......... Although this roll is quite funny how it's making the numbers play out LMAO
30x high intensity snaps and 15 binder clips twists

Subject - 60
Torturer - 60
Jailer - 60

It's a tie game alllll the way... Which still means I'm third place, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
All I can do is laugh at this point because this means I will have to give this game another try and this game is simply brutal to my poor nipples... Eeekkkkkkk.....

Third place prize in this scenario is:
100 max intensity snaps and 50 binder clips twists

*throws up hands
Oh fuckin well..... It was fun I suppose, hehehe
I will win this game at some point somehow in someway.
At least next game I have earned 2 fear sprints! Yay!!!!!!!!!
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 06:53 AM   #587
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Bdsub

I am open to ideas for a thread or just ideas on the orgasm thing. I just don't want it to be a dud and then I have this sort of bottom drop feeling-ish because it's all just done..... I hope this is making sense. I'm just here still finishing up my last snaps from loosing the game so I might also be losing my mind. Hahahahahahha
Old 03-26-2021, 06:56 AM   #588
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... I do totally understand where you are coming from ... trust me ... and I will be here to cheer you on whatever you decide ... I do enjoy watching you squirm!!!

That really sucks about the game!!!
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 06:58 AM   #589
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@Bdsub

I am open to ideas for a thread or just ideas on the orgasm thing. I just don't want it to be a dud and then I have this sort of bottom drop feeling-ish because it's all just done..... I hope this is making sense. I'm just here still finishing up my last snaps from loosing the game so I might also be losing my mind. Hahahahahahha
I completely get it. Much better to work up to a great orgasm than it being a let down. I don’t know that I can come up with a whole game today but I won’t let you get a dud of an orgasm

I’m working from home today so only limited time right now. Are you talking about doing a 4th time of this game before an orgasm or just want to win at it someday?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 07:01 AM   #590
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... what about that dice game I sent you by PM? Can we make that cruel enough that you feel you earned your orgasm? Would that work for you?
Old 03-26-2021, 07:22 AM   #591
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Bdsub
I want to still be required to win all 4 games before release.
I'm gonna work with @frostbittensoul to make his game playable.
Then maybe between you guys you can come up with the orgasm part????
Old 03-26-2021, 07:41 AM   #592
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
@Bdsub
I want to still be required to win all 4 games before release.
I'm gonna work with @frostbittensoul to make his game playable.
Then maybe between you guys you can come up with the orgasm part????
Sounds like a plan
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 11:28 AM   #593
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

This is the 4th and final dice game that @Painmeplease must complete before she is allowed to orgasm ... I would like to thank @Bdsub for his much appreciate help and input with the rules ... and I can't wait to see the final report!

Tit & Nipple Torture (with Edging and Spankings)

STEP #01: Before you begin, you must get 1 six-sided dice, a wooden spoon, some rubber bands, a maximum of 20 clothes pins, 2 binder clips, 2 breast suction cups, a butt-plug, and a large dildo. You must lube up the butt-plug and insert it in your ass and leave it there.

STEP #02: You must clamp 1 clothespin on each of your tits and clamp a binder clip on each nipple, then roll 1 six-sided dice.

STEP #03: If your roll is 1-2 you must add 1 more clothespin to each of your tits then twist the binder clips 10 times each; if your roll is 3-4 you must add 2 more clothespins to each of your tits then twist the binder clips 15 times each; and if your roll is 5-6 you must add 3 more clothespins to each of your tits then twist the binder clips 20 times each.

STEP #04: If you run out of clothespins, you must remove them all, then add a rubber band around the base of each tit. You must then do 25 base band snaps at maximum intensity using all the rubber bands. Once that is complete, you must pull off the binder clips then you must pump your tits with the suction cups 4-5 times and keep it there for 2 minutes. When the time is up, you must go back to step #2. (If you still have clothespins left, continue to step #5.)

STEP #05: Using the wooden spoon, you must hit yourself very hard on each ass cheek 30 times, then hit yourself very hard on your pussy 20 times, then hit your clit 15 times.

STEP #06: Using just your hand, you must now edge yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum.

STEP #07: When the edging is done, you must wait the number of minutes shown on the last roll before going forward. (If any of the clothespins fell off while doing any of this, you must replace them now.)

STEP #08: Add 1 to the number of rounds you have completed, then roll again.

STEP #09: If the roll is a 5 or 6 and you have also completed at least 5 rounds of the game, you may move on to the next step, otherwise you have to go back to step #3.

STEP #10: Using the wooden spoon, hit all the clothespins off of your tits, then pull the binder clips off your nipples.

STEP #11: Using the wooden spoon, you must hit yourself very hard on each ass cheek 20 times, then hit yourself very hard on each nipple 10 times, then hit yourself very hard on your pussy 10 times, then hit your clit 5 times.

STEP #12: Using some rubber bands, you must give 25 maximum intensity snaps directly to each of yours nipples, using a hard pull-back.

STEP #13: Now get the dildo and fuck your pussy very hard with it for 5 minutes while edging yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum.

STEP #14: When the time is up, roll the dice again.

STEP #15: If the roll is a 6, and you have also completed at least 10 rounds of the game, you may move on to the next step, otherwise you must go back to step #2.

STEP #16: Roll the dice one final time.

STEP #17: Multiple the number of your final roll by 3 and that is the number times you must edge yourself to an orgasm before you are allowed to cum. You must wait 1 minute between each edging.

STEP #18: When all the edges are complete, you now have permission to cum as many times as you want over the next hour, but you must cum at least 5 times.

STEP #19: Before you start your orgasms, you must bind both your tits with rope wrapped tightly around the base of each one.

STEP #20: You must clamp 1 clothespin on each nipple, and clamp 4 more spread out over each tit, for a total of 5 on each one.

STEP #21: Once that is complete, you have permission to fuck your pussy hard with the dildo while rubbing your clit until you cum 1 time.

STEP #22: After your had an orgasm, you must remove all remaining clothespins from your tits and nipples, by hitting them off with the wooden spoon.

STEP #23: Using the wooden spoon, you must spank each of your ass cheeks very hard 20 times, then slap your pussy and clit very hard with your hand 20 times.

STEP #24: After the spanking, you must use a rubber band do 15 full intensity snaps to each nipple, then take out and re-insert the butt-plug 10 times.

STEP #25: After you have cum at least 3 times, you may remove the rope binding your tits.

STEP #26: If you haven't cum at least 5 times, you must go back and start at Step #20 again, or if the hour has not expired yet and you want additional orgasms, you may also go back to Step #20 and continue again until the hour is up.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 12:50 PM   #594
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@frostbittensoul @Bdsub

THANK YOU both for coming up with the ending to this very long thread, ahahahahaha....

I still have a ways to go to complete all of this but I feel like I have new energy knowing there is an ending.
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #595
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
@frostbittensoul @Bdsub

THANK YOU both for coming up with the ending to this very long thread, ahahahahaha....

I still have a ways to go to complete all of this but I feel like I have new energy knowing there is an ending.
You are most welcome! Frostbittensoul gets the majority of the credit. He wrote it I just helped with a few ideas.

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #596
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... the well-deserved orgasm awaits milady.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-26-2021, 01:14 PM   #597
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@frostbittensoul @Bdsub

I've gotten to go home today, so I am planning to give the third game another round this evening. *crossed fingers
Hopefully this time I will be able to beat it.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #598
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... I don't have to go back to work for 9 days so I am hoping you will keep me entertained until then ... LOL.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #599
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
@frostbittensoul @Bdsub

I've gotten to go home today, so I am planning to give the third game another round this evening. *crossed fingers
Hopefully this time I will be able to beat it.
Best of luck! While I love seeing you tormented along the way I do hope you will win.....eventually

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #600
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@frostbittensoul
Yikes....... You think it will take me another 9 days to complete what's been given to me???? *mouth is hanging open........ Geezzzzz....
But congrats on having time off! Yay!!!!! My vaca isn't until May.

@Bdsub
Thanks for the vote of confidence and the well wishes even if you did add the "eventually" in there... Hahahahaha

I hope my reports will entertain the both of you

Advertisements
Kink Talk