Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2021, 09:22 AM   #106
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Happy reading today aloe

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:27 AM   #107
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Happy reading today aloe
*blushes* thank you ....gosh I’m not going to be able to look at my book without blushing

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:13 AM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
At some point when your needy front hole inevitably becomes a leaky needy front hole slide your Ben wa balls in. To get the full feeling of them go for a short walk or do a few exercises (squats, jumping jacks etc). Once done with that edge twice with them still in
By lunch time my front hole was leaky and I was squirmy....and I had planned on doing a short virtual yoga class anyways...so I slid the ben wa balls into my leaky, needy hole and hopped on my mat.

Gosh. With every movement I could feel them. Again it wasn’t an overwhelming neediness that has stopped me from doing other things during my workout....but it was a constant. By the end of the 20minutes my needy hole was so so so leaky. My panties were/are very damp.

I’m so aware of my neediness. Reaching down into my panties to rub my clit I confirmed that my needy hole was as leaky as I thought. *blushes* slow circles of my clit felt absolutely amazing as I edged once....and then again, still very aware of the ben wa balls inside me.

*blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 02-26-2021, 10:15 AM   #109
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Yoga with ben wa balls inside you? Sounds like a very fun, and in your case, a very needy experience. Seems *all* your presents are rather succesfull!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 02-26-2021, 10:18 AM   #110
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Yoga with ben wa balls inside you? Sounds like a very fun, and in your case, a very needy experience. Seems *all* your presents are rather succesfull!
*blushes*

So very very needy. And fun

...*blushes* they are all fairly successful I guess *BLUSHES*

Old 02-26-2021, 02:28 PM   #111
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
By lunch time my front hole was leaky and I was squirmy....and I had planned on doing a short virtual yoga class anyways...so I slid the ben wa balls into my leaky, needy hole and hopped on my mat.

Gosh. With every movement I could feel them. Again it wasn’t an overwhelming neediness that has stopped me from doing other things during my workout....but it was a constant. By the end of the 20minutes my needy hole was so so so leaky. My panties were/are very damp.

I’m so aware of my neediness. Reaching down into my panties to rub my clit I confirmed that my needy hole was as leaky as I thought. *blushes* slow circles of my clit felt absolutely amazing as I edged once....and then again, still very aware of the ben wa balls inside me.

*blushes*
“So so so leaky” I guess we know that was a success! Sounds like you had a good day, thank you for the lovely reports!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 01:36 PM   #112
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi

I want to say a big thank you for all of the fun so far *blushes* it has been really great to be “back”

Over the weekend...and after releasing some of my pent up neediness....I have been thinking a bit more about denial and kind of wanting to let that neediness and squirminess build a little bit more, nothing too long *blushes* but maybe a little bit more than the couple of days max that has been the last few weeks.

...oh and I guess continuing to explore my “presents” *BLUSHES*

I’m waiting to hear about my housemates schedules for the week to see if I’ll be home alone at all *blushes*

(as a little aside I just finished my book...and I had still been using the bookmark I made Friday....blushing a little every time I saw it)

Old 02-28-2021, 01:47 PM   #113
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Glad you are having fun Aloe! Thank you for letting us take part. It’s great that you want to keep going and for a little longer time.

Any particular goal in mind?

For tracking purposes, you should count how many edges before your next orgasm. Every day (best time of day for you to decide) you will write that number on your body someplace and you will keep a tally on a small piece of paper on your desk.

Wouldn’t you say a day is best started with an edge before getting out of bed each day?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM   #114
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Glad you are having fun Aloe! Thank you for letting us take part. It’s great that you want to keep going and for a little longer time.

Any particular goal in mind?

For tracking purposes, you should count how many edges before your next orgasm. Every day (best time of day for you to decide) you will write that number on your body someplace and you will keep a tally on a small piece of paper on your desk.

Wouldn’t you say a day is best started with an edge before getting out of bed each day?
Hmm I didn’t have a particular goal in mind. Nothing wild. Maybe a week.

...an edge in the morning does sound like a pretty good way to start my day *blushes*

And I like the idea of keeping a tally at my desk *blushes*....probably transferring the number to my body at the end of the “work day”

Gosh. *blushes*

Thank you for the ideas

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 04:22 PM   #115
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hmm I didn’t have a particular goal in mind. Nothing wild. Maybe a week.

...an edge in the morning does sound like a pretty good way to start my day *blushes*

And I like the idea of keeping a tally at my desk *blushes*....probably transferring the number to my body at the end of the “work day”

Gosh. *blushes*

Thank you for the ideas
A week sounds like a good goal. You can watch your neediness grow throughout the week and “reset” it on the weekend for the following week.

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 09:13 PM   #116
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps reading erotica before sleep as a bedtime story? You can't touch down there before finish your reading
Old 03-01-2021, 01:13 AM   #117
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I"m loving that you are keeping your bookmark aloe. Such an innocent way to remind you of your fun Isn't it?

Two dares for you:

1) Have you present in when you go outside the next time. You can choose between the balls or the plug, but enjoy feeling it inside you while noone else knows.

2) before your edge in the morning add some clothespins to your body. Start with 1 clothespin, and add one more each day. Keep them on untill you have edged.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 03-01-2021, 06:45 AM   #118
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

I was a little rushed this morning, but waking up and looking at this thread I grabbed a single clothespin and put it on my left nipple. Gosh. It felt so good. Then I slipped a hand down into my panties, circling my clit to get right to the edge before rushing out of bed to get ready for the day.

I’m in and out of meetings all day today, but will likely be around here inbetween

Old 03-01-2021, 06:48 AM   #119
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Perhaps reading erotica before sleep as a bedtime story? You can't touch down there before finish your reading
Thank you so much for the idea...I think I might pass on it though. I’m a terrible sleeper and don’t think I want to ramp up my neediness before bed. Sorry.

Old 03-01-2021, 01:45 PM   #120
aloe
Distinguished Member

I’m likely going to be off for the rest of the evening, but I just transferred the number 2 from my sticky note to my left hip representing my edge total from today.

Not many haha but they were fun so thank you a nice slow start to the week

I’ll be around tomorrow. In and out of meetings but a day where I don’t have to do as much speaking at least!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk