Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2021, 05:43 PM   #1771
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Two orgasms if I earn enough points quickly... hope they're worth the wait...!!
Oops, yes two! And I’m sure they will be
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:06 AM   #1772
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Rediscovering the sweet joy of orgasms (and don’t mind me squirming a little) is a great last update. Thank you for sharing!
Old 01-13-2021, 12:29 AM   #1773
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Great to hear that they are feeling so much better now bd! You have truly deserved them! Enjoy all your orgasms while the rest of us are in denial

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:38 AM   #1774
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Rediscovering the sweet joy of orgasms (and don’t mind me squirming a little) is a great last update. Thank you for sharing!
How are you doing with you denial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Great to hear that they are feeling so much better now bd! You have truly deserved them! Enjoy all your orgasms while the rest of us are in denial
You don’t have much longer to go, do you?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 03:03 AM   #1775
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
How are you doing with you denial?

You don’t have much longer to go, do you?
Well, I haven't been going terribly fast lately, so still about the same amount as lately. Somehow not quite in the mood for edging over and over, too many things popping up. Happily coasting along with denial. At minimum 5-6 days remaining, probably a few more unless I get a burst of need again.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #1776
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
***Update***

Ok, even though the thread was over 2 days ago I feel compelled to make one last update. I feel the thread ended on a bit of a low note with an orgasm that didn’t meet expectations. While that was true the feeling of pride in what I proved to myself that could do more than made up for it leaving me feeling good afterwards.

On the orgasm note, while I had a second one an hour and a half later Sunday night I did not have one yesterday as I worked at the office yesterday and had stuff to do when I got home. I woke up this morning and had time and kind of felt like an orgasm but having a quick one before getting out of bed would have been average at best and I decided to do it right when I got home from work today.

So, tonight I did a good number of edges and when I felt I was worked up and begging for a release I decided to go for it. With no timelines, no pressure from anything, no unrealistic expectations, and a clear focus on just my pleasure i orgasmed. My entire body tensed up, my legs were literally shaking, and it was great. I even felt I needed to take a second to catch my breath! Much better than my initial orgasm on Sunday and a little closer to what I had in mind all along . That was about a half hour ago and I still feel slightly like I am floating and can feel my legs still a little shaky and tensed from clenching so hard.

I feel this is a better way to end this thread on a high note
I'm glad you got to have this great orgasm! It certainly sounds very intense. You certainly deserve to feel good after breaking your denial record and setting this new one

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk