Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2020, 01:35 PM   #976
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Do we get to add more tasks if it does?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:37 PM   #977
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Do we get to add more tasks if it does?
Uh.....off to check the rules
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #978
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Punishment report: Toothpaste and Thighs

I SWEAR I don’t break rules on these threads intentionally. Not even when I break them twice in as many posts. Ahem. With that out of the way, I have a late report to deliver about some fun punishments delivered by the great Bdsub. It felt like a good time to get them done, before I very intentionally do not break rules on his new thread as of tomorrow.

The first punishment involved toothpaste—a dab on each nipple, my clit, and on the butt plug I put in (in addition to the dildo I have in thanks to Sir). Naked, I spread my legs and tied each ankle to a leg of my chair before I put one arm behind my back. The other hand circled my toothpaste-covered clit to get to the first of five edges. Contrary to the heat of ginger, I like the cool sensation that toothpaste evokes. Unfortunately, it does make edging a lot more difficult. The first edge took me many times longer than usual given the cool sensations in my ass and on my clit. The next four came faster, especially because the effect of the toothpaste slowly faded.

I had five more minutes to stay in position after the last edge, but Bd had kindly permitted me to combine the two punishment tasks. The wooden spoon (and no, the truck with the commemorative Addi spoons still hasn’t arrived) was already positioned within reach for the 50 hits to each thigh. I positioned the spoon over the fading bruises from my last spanking and alternated in batches of 25 hard spanks to each thigh. The fiftieth stroke on each thigh was delivered as hard as I could, as instructed, leaving a nice additional redness to the blotches already on my thigh. I stayed in position for the remainder of my five minutes before untying, unplugging myself, and getting redressed for the last parts of the punishment.

My jeans (obviously without underwear) rubbed the sore spots on my thighs nicely with every movement. While the original task said to go for a five to ten minute walk outside, Bd permitted me to alter the task if it got too cold outside. As it’s now freezing most nights, I decided 10 minutes on my exercise bike with jeans on was an acceptable alternative to provide friction, and the shivery squirming that ensued after a few minutes, every time the jeans rubbed over my sore thighs, skimmed against my clit, or pushed the dildo inside of me, proved me right.

The final part of the task were 25 lines highlighting that ‘Bd’s rules are not to be broken’, the perfect reminder for tomorrow’s thread.

Though I’ve been told there may be some very specific rules added for my benefit. How very fitting
Old 12-10-2020, 03:20 PM   #979
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job and I love that you did combine them! It was a complete after thought that the position in the chair would be a great position for acces to your thighs

Hope you enjoyed a taste of sore thighs against rough denim

Thank you for the report
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk